June 16, 2024, 08:28:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 338432 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1200 on: February 20, 2009, 09:40:06 PM »

Hi Monkeys....I have been kind of quiet for the last couple of days...trying to catch up on reading docs and avoiding the snarky posting.Thursday got unreal in here so I just read. Hope everyone  is having a good night.

Hey Darla! It takes me so long to catch up, I'm tuckered by the end of the evening. But I don't want to miss any posts, so I read almost everyones. I haven't had a chance to read this last doc dump myself, but have appreciated all the discussion on what went on. Very smart monkeys!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1201 on: February 20, 2009, 09:40:46 PM »

I love my monkeys!!!   

The poster last night...well I just kept scrolling on by....JSM no worries!!

Looney!!!!

Yep, I saw it too and quickly scrolled.  I recognize that poster from another forum I read at sometimes.  Won't say which one, but let's just say its a very snooty one.  Most posters there are kind of rude like that, which is why I only post here.  You guys are all great!!!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1202 on: February 20, 2009, 09:42:59 PM »

I love my monkeys!!!   

Looney!!!!

Yep, I saw it too and quickly scrolled.  I recognize that poster from another forum I read at sometimes.  Won't say which one, but let's just say its a very snooty one.  Most posters there are kind of rude like that, which is why I only post here.  You guys are all great!!!!!
Agree, me too.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1203 on: February 20, 2009, 09:45:58 PM »

I miss you guys so much!! It took all night to catch up, now everyone is going to sleep. We are supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow tomorrow, so I am all prepared. Long day, but I don't want to go to sleep yet! 
Four to eight inches of snow? Do ya'll go and buy out the grocery stores before that happens? Can you drive in that stuff? What if you run out of ciggies? I'm skeered for you Boo! What about Grissom in the snow? Will he go out side to potty? Joe wouldn't step foot out in .05 inches of snow. He might turn into a pupcicle.
Nah, we are made of hearty stuff up here in the Mitten. Grissom plays in the snow and trys to put his head under it and comes up to look at me covered in the white stuff. If I run out of ciggies, CVS is right behind me! I can walk it even in 8 inches of snow. I just shovel in layers as it comes down. You have to time it right, wait a bit, shovel, wait some more, shovel. Lots of Mitten Monkeys here, they know the drill.
I don't think I could deal with the snow like that. I hate wearing layers of clothes. I don't even like it when it is cold in the rink when I skate. I like summer and the pool! Move to Texas, you can have ice twice a year and that is it. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1204 on: February 20, 2009, 09:46:17 PM »

Thinking either KC left with Caylee and GA reported correctly.
KC came back with Caylee after GA left and maybe swam in the pool, when done got dressed in the outfit Caylee was found in.
Then something bad happened.  Why wrap in the blanket.

I've always wondered that too Blaze..Why the blanket,book,anything only to be thrown in a garbage bag and discarded like trash.The mind of a sociopath is one I will never understand for sure...
She wrapped her in a blanket so she didnt have to touch her skin.  Im sorry, that is just the way I feel, and I know it is awful and Im sorry.

That is a good possibility Always..Gosh I get so angry sometimes thinking about the horror of it all...
It is beyond disturbing.  She put Caylee out with the trash, as if to detatch herself from the crime to make it not so personal for her.
Casey needs to be put out with the trash.

Sorry to be so far behind...but...
She did put Caylee out with the trash.  She may have wrapped Caylee in a blanket BUT she then put her in a trash bag.  Then another trash bag.  Finally, the laundry bag because it was easier to carry...with the two handles.  Everyone know how hard it is to carry a trash bag that's heavy.  The trash bag part and the down the road and around the corner and toss her out part...those two parts....well, I don't have the words to describe it...

Yep.. And I think this is what Casey was doing, in part, when she backed up her car into the garage. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1205 on: February 20, 2009, 09:46:23 PM »

Hi Leroy and QM I see you both. It took me til this afternoon to finish up the documents. I think everyone has chosen the last 2 days to call or come by. Just when I wanted the alone time..

I think the Dominic Casey interview was the most interesting . I so hope they release part 2. And I send my kudos to John Allen and Nick Savage...they are my heroes.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1206 on: February 20, 2009, 09:46:53 PM »

ya'll i'm sorry. i have posted in musings several times tonite & it keeps erasing it. will make it short & then go back to musings to finish. THANK YOU all monkeys, i am not mad at any of you! just got home from hosp. (had several seizures) i can tell you more in musings, cause this is not the place! i love all ya'll. i was mad at IM at first but not anymore. also, i am so sorry for causing anyone worry or stress. i will go back & post in musings! I AM SO SORRY! please forgive me, ya'll did not deserve what i did to ya'll.

luv, wendi
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1207 on: February 20, 2009, 09:47:45 PM »

We're unsupervised again

NO JUMPING ON THE BEDS!! I have been in here for hours and I can see you 

Ooops!!  *whistles innocently* 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1208 on: February 20, 2009, 09:47:58 PM »

Has anyone heard from the Anthony campers like Joy or Michelle Bart on the latest doc dump?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: February 20, 2009, 09:48:02 PM »

I love my monkeys!!!   

Looney!!!!

OMG Zoe I almost got in your quote but I realized it before it was too late! Whew, I'm back here where I belong!
Anyhow I used to belong to another site too, but I didn't feel "comfortable" there anymore so I left, now I'm a Monkey full time! If there is such a thing! BTW I'm not talking about that W-S site.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1210 on: February 20, 2009, 09:49:35 PM »

I'm not jumping on the bed Nut. I just made a promise I would be on topic. I saw you and Muffy were in the cage, so JSM is behaving like a proper monkey should. 

Don't count on it!   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1211 on: February 20, 2009, 09:49:40 PM »

ya'll i'm sorry. i have posted in musings several times tonite & it keeps erasing it. will make it short & then go back to musings to finish. THANK YOU all monkeys, i am not mad at any of you! just got home from hosp. (had several seizures) i can tell you more in musings, cause this is not the place! i love all ya'll. i was mad at IM at first but not anymore. also, i am so sorry for causing anyone worry or stress. i will go back & post in musings! I AM SO SORRY! please forgive me, ya'll did not deserve what i did to ya'll.

luv, wendi

Wendi~ I am so glad you're not mad at me anymore......I was worried sick, and don't even worry about any of it....we love you and miss you and are so happy you are back. Hey, you have your own thread in the lounge! Check it out!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1212 on: February 20, 2009, 09:50:31 PM »

I am going to run over to musings and talk to wendi for a few. brb

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1213 on: February 20, 2009, 09:50:46 PM »

Yep he has something GA is missing cause they are in Cindy's Dixie cup 
OMG!  I'd totally forgotten that!  Thanks for the reminder JSM!   
You are welcome Newfie. I am behaving tonight because some new monkey got pizzed about me talking about Tiny Tim scaring me last night. So I am on topic tonight. 
Somehow I missed that in my speed reading!  Sorry JSM!  I'll be on topic with you ... for as long as I possibly can.    
I went back reading posts from the middle of the night. I was kind of ticked off because I wasn't the only monkey talking about Tiny Tim. This person really made me mad because she/he made fun of the way I spell. I spell check everything and if the spell check changed it, no need to make fun. JMO JSM! You still under the bridge?
Oh spel schmel!  JSM ~ peple woo nitpic at thangs lik that jus wants two mak theerselfs feil bettern!

Take it with a grain of salt chickie!  As Sunny so aptly says!  Put on your big girl panties!   

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: February 20, 2009, 09:51:01 PM »

luv, wendi

(((Monkey Hugs))) Wendi!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1215 on: February 20, 2009, 09:53:54 PM »

Pretty avatar Dolce. Did you change it to show your beautiful face? I haven't noticed this one. I love it!
Its temporary as some people had asked to see the full pic.  I asked hubs permission first.
It's BEAUTIFUL. I love it. You are too tiny for two babies.

YES, beautiful! 

And I bet when she turns around ya can't even tell she's pregnant.  Pffffft!   

(love ya Dolce)   

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1216 on: February 20, 2009, 09:56:57 PM »

luv, wendi

Wendi Bear!! So happy you are back!!! Welcome! hugs and big sloppy kisses to you!! You were in my thoughts and prayers. You did the RIGHT THING by posting here that night. That's what we are all here for, to help each other. In fact your situation moved me so, I gave my personal info to a couple of monkeys in case I ever need help!! Good for you!!! 

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: February 20, 2009, 09:57:13 PM »

Joesamas

http://www.stateofflorida.com/Portal/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=29

Major taxes collected in Florida include sales and use tax, intangible tax and corporate income taxes. Information regarding these and additional taxes can be located from the list below.  There is no personal income tax in Florida.

Hope that helps Smile
That helps a lot Deenie. Now I know why all the old people move to Florida LOW TAXES!! Awesome. We have no personal (state) income tax in Texas but here in Dallas Co, we pay I think 8.25%.
Holy Crap that is High even so ... We in MI are 6.00 - and just saying every pack of Smokes the State takes up to 2.00 each pack  Taxes. And then the Gas tax too HIGH HIGH taken per gallon sold, same with Lottery ..and WE all Wonder where the Heck it all goes ... BOO will tell you too its Insane ..Michigan all our Jobs, Roads and Schools ... As George Carlin has said " Circling the Drain" ...getting worse every day. The Drain keeps Getting Bigger and water going faster ... What ever you do Joesama stay away from MI.  NOT recommended. 

In Shelby County, TN it's 9.75%........so the Florida taxes seem low to me, also they don't tax groceries, and on the Island there is NO property tax.

Islandmonkey, sorry, posted in musings, but it kept erasing, will post everthing tomorrow. THANK YOU! i could never be mad at you-i was for a short time! not anymore.

thank you, wendi
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: February 20, 2009, 09:58:15 PM »

Pretty avatar Dolce. Did you change it to show your beautiful face? I haven't noticed this one. I love it!
Its temporary as some people had asked to see the full pic.  I asked hubs permission first.
It's BEAUTIFUL. I love it. You are too tiny for two babies.

YES, beautiful! 

And I bet when she turns around ya can't even tell she's pregnant.  Pffffft!   

(love ya Dolce)   

Just jumping in to say HI Wycks!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1219 on: February 20, 2009, 09:58:22 PM »

Hi Monkeys....I have been kind of quiet for the last couple of days...trying to catch up on reading docs and avoiding the snarky posting.Thursday got unreal in here so I just read. Hope everyone  is having a good night.
Hi Darla. I hope I wasn't snarky. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.