June 16, 2024, 02:07:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 337363 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: February 20, 2009, 10:58:58 PM »

I'm sure this has already been posted but I'm going to go ahead and post again:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18760259/detail.html

Contradictions Abound In Private Eye's Taped Interview
Friday, February 20, 2009 – updated: 6:06 pm EST February 20, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey, Friday was the first time the public heard the contradictions and conflicting statements all from a taped interview between detectives and the Anthony family's private eye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.I. RAW INTERVIEW: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
VIDEO REPORT: Taped Interview Publicly Released
READ TRANSCRIPT: Detectives Interview Dominic Casey
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyewitness News first reported details of the interview Thursday. Friday, the tape of the actual interview was released.

Private eye Dominic Casey has been under fire, because he visited the crime scene where Caylee Anthony's body was found a full month before detectives did. The private eye gave detectives different reasons for why he went there.

The Anthonys' private eye claimed he didn't expect to find anything based on a psychic's tip, but still searched there at least three times. He said, at the time, he was working for the Anthonys and separately also for Casey Anthony.

The reason the Anthonys' private investigator searched the scene in November, on videotape, where Caylee's remains were later found is not any clearer after listening to what he told detectives under oath.

"I don't want to go in there. I don't want to see anything and I don't want to. I just don't want to do this," Dominic Casey told investigators.

But he did go in there. He insists it was because a psychic from Virginia told him to, giving him detailed directions right down to looking for groupings of paver stones.

"I was freaked out," Dominic Casey told investigators.

"You were freaked out because of the pavers?" Sgt. John Allen asked.

"Yeah," he said.

Yet, he went back.

"Did you notify anybody in this room that…" asked FBI Special Agent Nick Savage.

"No, sir, I did not," he said.

"Okay, why?" Savage asked.

"Because there was nothing there and that was part…" Dominic Casey said.

"But you went back and looked a second time. Obviously you felt there may have been something there," Savage said.

"No," Dominic Casey said.

But he went back a third time, still insisting it was all because of one psychic's tip in particular.

"One of them you did find to be credible and you followed up on that?" Allen asked Dominic Casey.

"No, I did not," he said.

"You didn't follow up on it?" Allen asked.

"Yes, I did follow up on it," he replied.

"What initially could've been a sideshow has become and remains one of the key issues in this case. What was he doing there? Who sent him there?" WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Friday.

Even though the physical evidence against Casey Anthony is mounting in the first-degree murder case, Sheaffer said it's still a circumstantial case without any eyewitnesses, so any possible link between Casey Anthony and the crime scene is crucial.

(snipped)

Just bolded those parts that stand out to me about how he kept going back. It sounds weird reading it because it reminds me of how Kronk seemed to keep going back to the same area too. I don't believe about the psychic tipster either!

QuietMonkey - I was pondering earlier (nobody took my bait!) on if possibly Lenny might be on to something with his Daisy chain theory......we have Kronk (former bounty hunter or PI) and we have DC and both are fixated on that site.  Then we have the mystery house inspector note on the stickers.......and the psychic whose daddy can't find her phone bills..........I just want to know if these characters all know each other or anyone in common.........
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1281 on: February 20, 2009, 10:59:00 PM »

I'm not jumping on the bed Nut. I just made a promise I would be on topic. I saw you and Muffy were in the cage, so JSM is behaving like a proper monkey should. 

Don't count on it!   

Wyks, I am giving up pizza and O/T for Lent.  Or at least the pizza, can't be on topic all the time!

OMG, the pizza?     That alone would be hard enuff for me too, yeah.  The O/T at the same time.. Hmmmm.. That would just be expecting too much!   

Ok folks, I went to Catholic schools for twelve years and everyone knows that it's against the religion to give up pizza for Lent.  It's the eleventh commandment! Don't you remember Pizza Fridays for lunch at school? Why is the Vatican in Rome?
mgoblue, you went to a rich Catholic school. We had macaroni and cheese for lunch every dang Friday.  No exception. Sometimes it was a fish stick, but no pizza.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: February 20, 2009, 11:01:22 PM »

JSM, that attack last night bothered me too.    I was just lurking and didn't respond....sorry... I say keep up the good work and consider the source. 
Thanks Dottie, I just wish I had been up while the person was posting. I would have given them the what for!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: February 20, 2009, 11:01:41 PM »

I'm not jumping on the bed Nut. I just made a promise I would be on topic. I saw you and Muffy were in the cage, so JSM is behaving like a proper monkey should. 

Don't count on it!   

Wyks, I am giving up pizza and O/T for Lent.  Or at least the pizza, can't be on topic all the time!
Do what I always use to do, I would give up something for Lent that I didn't like in the first place.
Okay, I give up liver and onions! Will that work No rose? 

JSM is that Liver & Onions together, or just all liver and all onions? Big difference. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: February 20, 2009, 11:05:00 PM »

Don't count on it!   

Do what I always use to do, I would give up something for Lent that I didn't like in the first place.
Okay, I give up liver and onions! Will that work No rose? 

JSM is that Liver & Onions together, or just all liver and all onions? Big difference. 
Liver and Onions, Liver by itself and onions by itself and I could give up coconut because I hate it too!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1285 on: February 20, 2009, 11:06:00 PM »

OK, I'm off to bed. But I will be back in the morning!! Hopefully a little more prepared for conversation exchange. I plan on reading the doc dump first. NO ONE PICKS ON JSM!!!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1286 on: February 20, 2009, 11:07:03 PM »

UGGGG that skinny arm commercial just scared the poop outta me.  I had to scroll farther down to see jsut what it was.  OOO that's ugly. 

Can someone tell me where the full doc dump is.  I have been sick and had to take a break from the case.  HOwever, turned on nancy grace the other night and saw the hoop de doo

TIA

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: February 20, 2009, 11:09:34 PM »

I'm sure this has already been posted but I'm going to go ahead and post again:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18760259/detail.html

Contradictions Abound In Private Eye's Taped Interview
Friday, February 20, 2009 – updated: 6:06 pm EST February 20, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey, Friday was the first time the public heard the contradictions and conflicting statements all from a taped interview between detectives and the Anthony family's private eye.
P.I. RAW INTERVIEW: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
VIDEO REPORT: Taped Interview Publicly Released
READ TRANSCRIPT: Detectives Interview Dominic Casey
Eyewitness News first reported details of the interview Thursday. Friday, the tape of the actual interview was released.
Private eye Dominic Casey has been under fire, because he visited the crime scene where Caylee Anthony's body was found a full month before detectives did. The private eye gave detectives different reasons for why he went there.
The Anthonys' private eye claimed he didn't expect to find anything based on a psychic's tip, but still searched there at least three times. He said, at the time, he was working for the Anthonys and separately also for Casey Anthony.
The reason the Anthonys' private investigator searched the scene in November, on videotape, where Caylee's remains were later found is not any clearer after listening to what he told detectives under oath.
"I don't want to go in there. I don't want to see anything and I don't want to. I just don't want to do this," Dominic Casey told investigators.
But he did go in there. He insists it was because a psychic from Virginia told him to, giving him detailed directions right down to looking for groupings of paver stones.
"I was freaked out," Dominic Casey told investigators.
"You were freaked out because of the pavers?" Sgt. John Allen asked.
"Yeah," he said.
Yet, he went back.
"Did you notify anybody in this room that…" asked FBI Special Agent Nick Savage.
"No, sir, I did not," he said.
"Okay, why?" Savage asked.
"Because there was nothing there and that was part…" Dominic Casey said.
"But you went back and looked a second time. Obviously you felt there may have been something there," Savage said.
"No," Dominic Casey said.
But he went back a third time, still insisting it was all because of one psychic's tip in particular.
"One of them you did find to be credible and you followed up on that?" Allen asked Dominic Casey.
"No, I did not," he said.
"You didn't follow up on it?" Allen asked.
"Yes, I did follow up on it," he replied.
"What initially could've been a sideshow has become and remains one of the key issues in this case. What was he doing there? Who sent him there?" WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Friday.
Even though the physical evidence against Casey Anthony is mounting in the first-degree murder case, Sheaffer said it's still a circumstantial case without any eyewitnesses, so any possible link between Casey Anthony and the crime scene is crucial.
(snipped)

Just bolded those parts that stand out to me about how he kept going back. It sounds weird reading it because it reminds me of how Kronk seemed to keep going back to the same area too. I don't believe about the psychic tipster either!

QuietMonkey - I was pondering earlier (nobody took my bait!) on if possibly Lenny might be on to something with his Daisy chain theory......we have Kronk (former bounty hunter or PI) and we have DC and both are fixated on that site.  Then we have the mystery house inspector note on the stickers.......and the psychic whose daddy can't find her phone bills..........I just want to know if these characters all know each other or anyone in common.........

I do remember reading that before ANJ, I didn't really think much about the daisy chain, but reading this interview made me think of Kronk and how he seemed to keep being "drawn" back there. I don't know if I believe the daisy chain thing but this whole case is so crazy, anything is possible. This whole PI story going there 3 times is crazy as is the "psychic" tip too. I don't trust alot of "their" stories about this stuff, I think there's alot we don't know, I just hope LE knows ALL!! I'm sure-they're alot smarter than little ole' me!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: February 20, 2009, 11:09:53 PM »

Thinking either KC left with Caylee and GA reported correctly.
KC came back with Caylee after GA left and maybe swam in the pool, when done got dressed in the outfit Caylee was found in.
Then something bad happened.  Why wrap in the blanket.

I've always wondered that too Blaze..Why the blanket,book,anything only to be thrown in a garbage bag and discarded like trash.The mind of a sociopath is one I will never understand for sure...
She wrapped her in a blanket so she didnt have to touch her skin.  Im sorry, that is just the way I feel, and I know it is awful and Im sorry.

That is a good possibility Always..Gosh I get so angry sometimes thinking about the horror of it all...
It is beyond disturbing.  She put Caylee out with the trash, as if to detatch herself from the crime to make it not so personal for her.
Casey needs to be put out with the trash.

Sorry to be so far behind...but...
She did put Caylee out with the trash.  She may have wrapped Caylee in a blanket BUT she then put her in a trash bag.  Then another trash bag.  Finally, the laundry bag because it was easier to carry...with the two handles.  Everyone know how hard it is to carry a trash bag that's heavy.  The trash bag part and the down the road and around the corner and toss her out part...those two parts....well, I don't have the words to describe it...

Yep.. And I think this is what Casey was doing, in part, when she backed up her car into the garage. 

It just hit me!  Casey had Caylee in the trunk of her car.  She backed the car into the garage. (She knew she had to move the remains out of the trunk.  There was a black bag with a laundry bag in it on top of a shelf that the police took, which matches exactly the laundry bag that Caylee was found in.)  Casey backed the car into the gargage and got one of the laundry bags from the garage and placed the remains in the laundry bag.  Then she drove down the street around the corner and disposed of Caylee (either right away or within a short time thereafter).;

ITA...but there had to be at some time lapse decomp. fluids..(and a lot) ...leaked into that car.  Perhaps Caylee was wrapped ONLY in a blankie for the 2.5 days, leaked..then KC HAD to deal with that...put her into the plastic bags (2) and the laundry tote????

Wonder if the temperature has anything to do with how fast decomp. fluid is present and how long does that take?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: February 20, 2009, 11:11:01 PM »

OK, I'm off to bed. But I will be back in the morning!! Hopefully a little more prepared for conversation exchange. I plan on reading the doc dump first. NO ONE PICKS ON JSM!!!!!

Awww, night Boo! So good to see you!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1290 on: February 20, 2009, 11:13:05 PM »

Nite Nite Boo

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1291 on: February 20, 2009, 11:15:06 PM »

Island Nanners

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1292 on: February 20, 2009, 11:17:34 PM »

KC came back with Caylee after GA left and maybe swam in the pool, when done got dressed in the outfit Caylee was found in.

I've always wondered that too Blaze..Why the blanket,book,anything only to be thrown in a garbage bag and discarded like trash.The mind of a sociopath is one I will never understand for sure...
She wrapped her in a blanket so she didnt have to touch her skin.  Im sorry, that is just the way I feel, and I know it is awful and Im sorry.

That is a good possibility Always..Gosh I get so angry sometimes thinking about the horror of it all...
It is beyond disturbing.  She put Caylee out with the trash, as if to detatch herself from the crime to make it not so personal for her.

She did put Caylee out with the trash.  She may have wrapped Caylee in a blanket BUT she then put her in a trash bag.  Then another trash bag.  Finally, the laundry bag because it was easier to carry...with the two handles.  Everyone know how hard it is to carry a trash bag that's heavy.  The trash bag part and the down the road and around the corner and toss her out part...those two parts....well, I don't have the words to describe it...

Yep.. And I think this is what Casey was doing, in part, when she backed up her car into the garage. 

It just hit me!  Casey had Caylee in the trunk of her car.  She backed the car into the garage. (She knew she had to move the remains out of the trunk.  There was a black bag with a laundry bag in it on top of a shelf that the police took, which matches exactly the laundry bag that Caylee was found in.)  Casey backed the car into the gargage and got one of the laundry bags from the garage and placed the remains in the laundry bag.  Then she drove down the street around the corner and disposed of Caylee (either right away or within a short time thereafter).;

ITA...but there had to be at some time lapse decomp. fluids..(and a lot) ...leaked into that car.  Perhaps Caylee was wrapped ONLY in a blankie for the 2.5 days, leaked..then KC HAD to deal with that...put her into the plastic bags (2) and the laundry tote????

Wonder if the temperature has anything to do with how fast decomp. fluid is present and how long does that take?

Bluesy, you're right.  The temp in June in Florida is hot, hot and more hot!  I always have thought she disposed of Caylee after the 2.5 day mar b/c of the fluids and the smell had to be unbearable by then!  I remember reading back on the weather around the time of this happening and it was around 90 during the day and about 75 at night!  That would do it.  I'm from Florida and I've experienced the intensity of the heat and the humidity along with it.  She had to get rid of the body by the third day---she probably couldn't stand the stench.  She was already borrowing Tony's car to get around in.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: February 20, 2009, 11:19:13 PM »

<snipped for space>

ITA...but there had to be at some time lapse decomp. fluids..(and a lot) ...leaked into that car.  Perhaps Caylee was wrapped ONLY in a blankie for the 2.5 days, leaked..then KC HAD to deal with that...put her into the plastic bags (2) and the laundry tote????

OK, I'm wondering something I hate to think about: Caylee was probably a little heavy to carry at first, but is it possible after several days of losing body fluids, would she have been lighter to carry after a few or even more days? It's not a pleasant thought, but it's something that came to mind recently. I wonder if after 3,4,5 days did it get to a point that it was easier for her to then be picked up and carried away to be disposed of?? I hate the thought and apologize for posting it, but just reading these posts I thought this would be a good time to ask.
It's just something I've been wondering about and wanted to know what other monkeys thought.

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: February 20, 2009, 11:21:50 PM »

Hi Bluesy, temp does have something to do with decomp. The faster a body decomposes, the quicker the fluid is present. Kind of like if you leave a piece of say liver in a trash bag in the sun. I will rot faster and turn to mush quicker than if the piece of liver that thawed out in the fridge and then was left on the kitchen counter in an a/c house. Does that make sense? At least that is how it was explained to me one day at work. I always ask gory questions to one of my doctors. I also question my stepdad all the time. He told me the worse bodies he ever saw while he was at medical school were drownings. He was at medical school in Galveston so they had quite a lot.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1295 on: February 20, 2009, 11:21:57 PM »

I have black kats and me bad, I smoke.
I also have spell checker and grammer check at work and because of that, I have forgotten how to spell and write a proper English sentence. I write alot at work, but it is geeky instruction stuff with alot of jargon.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1296 on: February 20, 2009, 11:22:18 PM »

Yes it does BLuesy, in tropical heat just a matter of hours. I think she wrapped her in the blanket and put her in the trunk. The testing showed that she was in there for at least 2 1/2 days. thesmell would have been geting really bad by then.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: February 20, 2009, 11:22:36 PM »

JSM: You had a choice of Mac & Cheese or Fish Sticks We only had Fish Sticks for dinner on Friday. Fronzen TV dinners! OK no more OT

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: February 20, 2009, 11:24:42 PM »

Okay monkeys I am getting a bit behind. Nite to all monkeys in the cage. Sleep well! I will see ya'll in the morning! Nitey nite!!! 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1299 on: February 20, 2009, 11:25:47 PM »

Yep he has something GA is missing cause they are in Cindy's Dixie cup 
OMG!  I'd totally forgotten that!  Thanks for the reminder JSM!   
You are welcome Newfie. I am behaving tonight because some new monkey got pizzed about me talking about Tiny Tim scaring me last night. So I am on topic tonight. 
Somehow I missed that in my speed reading!  Sorry JSM!  I'll be on topic with you ... for as long as I possibly can.    
I went back reading posts from the middle of the night. I was kind of ticked off because I wasn't the only monkey talking about Tiny Tim. This person really made me mad because she/he made fun of the way I spell. I spell check everything and if the spell check changed it, no need to make fun. JMO JSM! You still under the bridge?

JSM are you talking about the one that was complaining about the way we post here on SM?? in the wee hours ?? That one?? when we were discussing the Gentamicin and other items?
Yes ma'am Searching. I was reading at work this morning. Just the smarmy comment about I don't want to talk about Tiny Tim, nappies, and then said I misspelled (K)nights in white satin. It really ticked me off this morning. I shouldn't have said anything. JSM is very sorry.

Ohh JSM.. I was here when it happened and was quite shocked at how the person came in telling people how to post.. that is how I took it anyway and was really upset by the umm attitude? would that be the right word? I was just a bit insulted by that situation,but just ignored it and kept right on posting with the rest of the Monkeys about what we were discussing. The drugs comment was apparently our discussion of prescriptions and I do feel that if Caylee was overdosed,those prescriptions could be very important.. JMO 
P.S. I like reading your posts. Smile
Hey Searching. I didn't like the total snarky attitude. And what really made me mad was the question about aren't their any lawyers, CSI, LE in this forum. I think it rubbed me the wrong way and then the drug comment made me really mad. It also made me mad that you were being ignored and ridiculed about your questions regarding the drugs.

I have always thought Caylee was overdosed too. Or at least in a drug induced coma and then was drowned, suffocated or strangled. So prescriptions are very important in this case. At least to me they are. Maybe I need to get my feelings off my shoulders and put the big girl panties on, but I was just rubbed the wrong way. Thanks for liking my posts. That makes me happy. I don't say much that is worth anything. I like you and your happy hat!!! 

That person rubbed me wrong too... I think the prescriptions will come in at some point.. they logged them for a reason and not just because they were there. I did not see preperation h or tums or rolaids or even tylenol in there did you?? Glad you like my helmet,it protects me from the koolaid if ya know what I mean.  I have always enjoyed reading your posts and I think you have brought up good points,everyone brings something to the table here, including you. I did not mind being ignored,the conversation went on even with the posts from that person, so was all good.  Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.