June 16, 2024, 04:35:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 337791 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: February 21, 2009, 10:27:33 AM »

I thought it odd at first Dominic Casey had hired Conway but after reading the interview I can see why. Also, Conway at times seem to be tired himself of DC being vague and stuff because he finally said just answer the question or do you understand the question, etc.

Did anyone else find it interesting that Lee's lawyer stepped in and asked if his help was needed? (TL)

I didn't know that is who was asking.   Thanks for clarifying that!    But, yes - how interesting!

I want to see Hoover's interview.    He was in the middle of things - and I bet he heard a lot of stuff!   Since he isn't in their "circle" anymore, I bet he let it rip.    I still wonder if he was working as a spy for someone.
Well it took me a little bit to figure it out. TL wasn't on the first page as anyone in the interview. Then I remembered he shares same address as Conway. It starts on pg 51 if anyone wanted to read it.

Yes...Hoover I think is where they had all their answers before asking questions to DC. It made a great read. I agree wtih who posted yesterday that I would love to see a video of it but I assume it is only a audio since it was done at Conways' office.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1401 on: February 21, 2009, 10:28:59 AM »

I thought it odd at first Dominic Casey had hired Conway but after reading the interview I can see why. Also, Conway at times seem to be tired himself of DC being vague and stuff because he finally said just answer the question or do you understand the question, etc.

Did anyone else find it interesting that Lee's lawyer stepped in and asked if his help was needed? (TL)

I didn't know that is who was asking.   Thanks for clarifying that!    But, yes - how interesting!

I want to see Hoover's interview.    He was in the middle of things - and I bet he heard a lot of stuff!   Since he isn't in their "circle" anymore, I bet he let it rip.    I still wonder if he was working as a spy for someone.
I have been thinking the same thing. Seems like he showed up everywhere with Dominic. In the interview Dom said he and Cindy went for a walk and then said hoover came down and called and asked where they were.

Oh and Good Morning Monkeys. I forgot my manners again.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: February 21, 2009, 10:29:17 AM »

Sorry ... can't read the paper and refresh at the same time ... told you I was challenged!

What I want to know is what Dom and LE talked about when they went off record for those few minutes .... dang it!
Really! Well we do know it was someone who didn't want 911 called first if body found. That only leaves a few people who aren't in the A's house or work for the A's.
And what is even more intriguing is what were they going to do with the remains?
Knowing them ... probably pin a little note to the bag saying "Hey LE, this is Jesse Grund.  I did this" ...   

That's probably true.
Yes and a photo of him holding Caylee as a baby to show how obsessed he was. LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1403 on: February 21, 2009, 10:32:25 AM »

Thanks, interesting, one thing that I'm not letting go of, is who was that little girl in the Mall, I believe there is a connection to one of the players, and I have my thoughts on that.

Me too no rose!  Interesting that no parents came forward saying "hey, that's my kid" ... unless maybe that particular parent was too busy in a chat room or following the A's around to watch the news ... 
Yes, and I will not be surprised to find out that is the case. That would be huge, and prove that this was a charade.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1404 on: February 21, 2009, 10:35:45 AM »

Thanks, interesting, one thing that I'm not letting go of, is who was that little girl in the Mall, I believe there is a connection to one of the players, and I have my thoughts on that.

Me too no rose!  Interesting that no parents came forward saying "hey, that's my kid" ... unless maybe that particular parent was too busy in a chat room or following the A's around to watch the news ... 
Yes, and I will not be surprised to find out that is the case. That would be huge, and prove that this was a charade.

In the photos of the memorial, there is a little girl passing thru the metal detectors that looked just like Caylee also. I will always believe that the mall pic was setup. And Newfie I think you hit the nail on the head. She's everywhere.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: February 21, 2009, 10:42:07 AM »

Off to the grocery store!  and it's snowing!   
If I weren't down to my last 5 squares of Charmin ... I'd wait til tomorrow!   

See you monkeys in a bit!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1406 on: February 21, 2009, 10:42:17 AM »

In the photos of the memorial, there is a little girl passing thru the metal detectors that looked just like Caylee also. I will always believe that the mall pic was setup. And Newfie I think you hit the nail on the head. She's everywhere.
Really. There was a girl at the memorial that looked like Caylee? Doesn't that crazy Joy Wray woman have a kid that looks like Caylee? Was she at the memorial? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: February 21, 2009, 10:43:52 AM »

Better go now Newfie. We don't want your backside dirty. Better hit the liqour store too.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1408 on: February 21, 2009, 10:44:11 AM »

I still contend that the Mall Girl is Joy Wray's little daughter. Right age, right size, right look!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: February 21, 2009, 10:45:44 AM »

Really. There was a girl at the memorial that looked like Caylee? Doesn't that crazy Joy Wray woman have a kid that looks like Caylee? Was she at the memorial? TIA JSM
JSM BINGO
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: February 21, 2009, 10:47:08 AM »

Too funny!!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: February 21, 2009, 10:48:14 AM »

JSM BINGO
  I got something right!  So do you think Joy whispered to those people that called in the tip? Hey that girl looks like Caylee Anthony, better call the police?

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1412 on: February 21, 2009, 10:48:42 AM »

Quote from: ISpy link=topic=4568.msg683390#msg683390 date=1235195210And I would never want my handwriting analyzed they'd think I was cuckoo. 
[/quote
Hello everyone!  Way behind reading, but this post caught my attention.  As far as handwriting analysis goes, you can change the way you make various letters, but because your mind stops and consciously makes that decision, unconsciously the degree of pressure with which you have been pressing the pen/pencil down to write also subsequently changes.  Handwriting analysis also checks for consistency of stroke patterns and directional slanting, repeated height and alignment of letters, etc.  All of these are affected when you consciously choose your strokes.  If you examine your own writing from past to present (skip the "artsy" /"cutesy"/in-style letters), you can see the changes pretty clearly.  Most people immediately notice their handwriting has become far sloppier.

I know my handwriting has gone way downhill over the last 20 years.   I used to have beautiful cursive writing (thanks to the nuns in the Catholic schools).   Now, I have chicken scratch.   

Good morning everyone.

Anyone find it odd that LP wasn't around this week?   Maybe someone has asked him to keep quiet?   

Also, I can't wait to see James Hoover's interview.    You know his story is going to be totally opposite from DCasey's story.   I wonder if Hoover was actually working for LP or LE.   Maybe he was a spy.    just thinking outloud.

I have sat in on more than a few handwriting analysis by Spekin Forensics - you can make small changes to letters. The main way you write will remain the same. Another interesting thing they  may do (assuming they took the diary) is to do a ERSA test - this is way cool - they can see what was written on the page before the one in the bo0k - they will be able to see what she wrote on the pages that have been tore out.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: February 21, 2009, 10:51:19 AM »

Even though I have been showed how to copy and paste, I still don't get it  but there is something very interesting in the Orlando Sentinal Blog, about the Anthony's being upset that ABC paid Roy Kronk  for his snake picture. Selfish ingrates that they are.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: February 21, 2009, 10:52:31 AM »

Even though I have been showed how to copy and paste, I still don't get it  but there is something very interesting in the Orlando Sentinal Blog, about the Anthony's being upset that ABC paid Roy Kronk  for his snake picture. Selfish ingrates that they are.
Hey No Rose, have I ever told you I HATE THE ANTHONYS?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: February 21, 2009, 10:53:01 AM »

Unfortunately I think Joy could be manipulated into doing something like this, if she thinks she is helping, and I think people have taken advantage of her.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: February 21, 2009, 10:54:07 AM »

Me too, and I should kick my butt to the curb, for feelling sorry for George, with that breakdown that he supposedly had.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: February 21, 2009, 10:54:39 AM »

Unfortunately I think Joy could be manipulated into doing something like this, if she thinks she is helping, and I think people have taken advantage of her.
That's sad if true. Is she really crazy or just wants in the spotlight? I have never seen her blog or whatever it is she posts on. So I don't know much about her. I just stay here at SM where it is safe. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: February 21, 2009, 10:55:51 AM »

Me too, and I should kick my butt to the curb, for feelling sorry for George, with that breakdown that he supposedly had.
Well both our butts should be on the curb then, because I too felt sorry for old George. I felt sorry for him in the beginning too. NOT ANYMORE!

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: February 21, 2009, 10:56:45 AM »

It seems psychic has been quite about her phone records. Seems like she would want to make sure the media has her proof to save face. Honestly I do believe that there are people who have certain "gifts" but I also think her info as DC gave it sounds like she used GoogleEarth to explain the area. That is so simple. You see woods...what are in woods...trash. Growing up I lived by woods and alot of times it was used as a dumping area. Other kids in neighborhood hung out there also and that is what you get when you have a wooded area next to a neighborhood and school. Cement blocks are not a unique find and DC to act like he got freaked out just really got me. I find it irritating at the thought that Cindy would send her a bear of Caylee's but not Tim Miller to do his physical search for her.

Did Cindy really believe in these psychics such as Gale St John or do you think it was knowing they would get more tips in than the friends they called to leave tips? If they were searching for a live Caylee why did Cindy contact Gale St John who calls her group "Body Hunters"? I don't think she was looking for a live Caylee at the time (around Aug 11). I think things changed once Casey got home on bond the second time. JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.