June 16, 2024, 03:53:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 337674 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: February 21, 2009, 11:56:54 AM »

Thanks Sea Searcher for the coffee
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1441 on: February 21, 2009, 11:58:51 AM »

WKMG's Adam Longo said, Conway and the family "have cut out" ABC to show their displeasure that the network had paid a licensing fee to Kronk. Will this ever end?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1442 on: February 21, 2009, 12:01:05 PM »

Those sweet innocent flakes of snow are just starting to fall here. Oh yes, they are trying to look all cute and fluffy, but the weatherman has warned us about them. These are the scouts! The massive army behind them is only minutes away. 4-8 inches of white slush is on it's way all due to fall before 7pm!! Potty your dogs, put the kettle on and bundle up, winter is not over yet!! 

where are you at Boo? We are near Chicago and we are getting more than the 3 inches that we were supposed to get...it is lovely to watch but I am really sick of it this year...we have had our share here....

I'm just north of Detroit, near Lake St. Clair. Not too far from you! Did you see my message to you last night?  I hear Grand Rapids is supposed to get the worst of it.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1443 on: February 21, 2009, 12:02:42 PM »

If you click on Crime at the top of this page it will take you to BLINK ON CRIME. And you can pretty much take anything Blink reports to the bank.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: February 21, 2009, 12:06:15 PM »

If you click on Crime at the top of this page it will take you to BLINK ON CRIME. And you can pretty much take anything Blink reports to the bank.

Thankyou Darla!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1445 on: February 21, 2009, 12:06:16 PM »

Those sweet innocent flakes of snow are just starting to fall here. Oh yes, they are trying to look all cute and fluffy, but the weatherman has warned us about them. These are the scouts! The massive army behind them is only minutes away. 4-8 inches of white slush is on it's way all due to fall before 7pm!! Potty your dogs, put the kettle on and bundle up, winter is not over yet!! 

where are you at Boo? We are near Chicago and we are getting more than the 3 inches that we were supposed to get...it is lovely to watch but I am really sick of it this year...we have had our share here....

I'm just north of Detroit, near Lake St. Clair. Not too far from you! Did you see my message to you last night?  I hear Grand Rapids is supposed to get the worst of it.

Cookie, I can't see the street outside, it's covered with snow, and I'm in East Lansing. Really windy out...

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: February 21, 2009, 12:06:18 PM »

WKMG's Adam Longo said, Conway and the family "have cut out" ABC to show their displeasure that the network had paid a licensing fee to Kronk. Will this ever end?

This family is unreal. They better not cut ABC out...They may need another night at the Ritz and a steak . How any family member could sit and eat steak when the body of their grandchild was just found around the corner is beyond me.I just wish they had all choked on it. I can't think of a word bad enough for them.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1447 on: February 21, 2009, 12:08:34 PM »

This family is unreal. They better not cut ABC out...They may need another night at the Ritz and a steak . How any family member could sit and eat steak when the body of their grandchild was just found around the corner is beyond me.I just wish they had all choked on it. I can't think of a word bad enough for them.
Me either, I'm desperately trying to figure out how they live with themselves, I know that I couldn't.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: February 21, 2009, 12:10:27 PM »

Thankyou Darla!!!

You are Welcome! I think if you go to the front page of SM you can read Blinks credentials.

God Bless!
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1449 on: February 21, 2009, 12:17:16 PM »

since it's so slow in here, I was wondering if it's been discussed that Misty Croslin could have been following the Caylee Anthony case and maybe it could be some sort of copycat crime?  I ask because when NG talks about Haleigh in Florida, I always think she's saying Caylee....

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: February 21, 2009, 12:19:11 PM »

I have sat in on more than a few handwriting analysis by Spekin Forensics - you can make small changes to letters. The main way you write will remain the same. Another interesting thing they  may do (assuming they took the diary) is to do a ERSA test - this is way cool - they can see what was written on the page before the one in the bo0k - they will be able to see what she wrote on the pages that have been tore out.
I know I have seen this somewhere before. Where they can tell the age of the ink too, less than 1 year compared to 5 has to show up. I'm glad you mentioned the ERSA test, very interesting. All I could think of is taking a pencil and shading the page to see if the words from the previous came through. I'm in the dark ages!! 

I'm thinking that the only reason the diary page was released is because LE has aready tested it and proved that the ink is very fresh.  There would be no reason to release it otherwise.  Because we all knew immediately that the defense would jump on the '03 page.
Did anyone else notice the color of the '03 page vs. the color of the diary page?  The '03 page is more yellow (older looking) and the diary page is white (new looking).  I believe that is because the torn out pages were only recently torn out and the diary page hasn't been exposed for that long.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: February 21, 2009, 12:20:35 PM »

Thankyou Darla!!!

You are Welcome! I think if you go to the front page of SM you can read Blinks credentials.

Well butter me stupid I guess Darla but I'm not finding it but that's ok because at least I can go see what others are talking about now.Thanks for your help again!!!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: February 21, 2009, 12:22:00 PM »

since it's so slow in here, I was wondering if it's been discussed that Misty Croslin could have been following the Caylee Anthony case and maybe it could be some sort of copycat crime?  I ask because when NG talks about Haleigh in Florida, I always think she's saying Caylee....

Not sure about that, but does that mean you think she killed Hayleigh? Because Caylee was never actually missing, and as far as we know Hayleigh is just missing. I really hope she is just missing, and does not end up like Caylee. I have very mixed feelings about the Hayleigh case, and am just not sure what or who I believe. I am not following this case as much as Caylee, but it isn't as complicated a case so it's easier to keep up with in the news. I can say I am VERY worried for Hayleigh.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: February 21, 2009, 12:23:28 PM »

I don't think Misty has anywhere near the guts Casey has.She at least has expressed emotion which is something Casey has none of unless it concerns herself..jmo

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: February 21, 2009, 12:26:22 PM »

I have sat in on more than a few handwriting analysis by Spekin Forensics - you can make small changes to letters. The main way you write will remain the same. Another interesting thing they  may do (assuming they took the diary) is to do a ERSA test - this is way cool - they can see what was written on the page before the one in the bo0k - they will be able to see what she wrote on the pages that have been tore out.
I know I have seen this somewhere before. Where they can tell the age of the ink too, less than 1 year compared to 5 has to show up. I'm glad you mentioned the ERSA test, very interesting. All I could think of is taking a pencil and shading the page to see if the words from the previous came through. I'm in the dark ages!! 

I'm thinking that the only reason the diary page was released is because LE has aready tested it and proved that the ink is very fresh.  There would be no reason to release it otherwise.  Because we all knew immediately that the defense would jump on the '03 page.
Did anyone else notice the color of the '03 page vs. the color of the diary page?  The '03 page is more yellow (older looking) and the diary page is white (new looking).  I believe that is because the torn out pages were only recently torn out and the diary page hasn't been exposed for that long.

I did not really notice that, I'll have to go back and look again. I am sure that they could test that ink to see how fresh it is. Of course JB will just dismiss it as "junk science".  If he is going to use the junk science excuse, than he has no reason for forensice "experts" of his own, because what makes their "science" any more believable??? He better think that through!!!

Anyone have a photo of diary page handy??

RIP Sweet Puppy
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: February 21, 2009, 12:26:37 PM »

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: February 21, 2009, 12:27:14 PM »

"Blink on Crime has reported its sources stating that partial fingerprints belonging to the accused, Casey Marie Anthony, have been found by the FBI on ductape found at the scene. While my source’s stand by that assertion, it will not be specifiied as a finding in tomorrow’s release. Blink on Crime will be reporting on the Discovery documents as they are made available.
"
And there is another more recent update for those who won't go to blink's site becasue of the pop ups. I will go there and get it in the next reply.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: February 21, 2009, 12:27:54 PM »

In addition the '03 page is not lined and the June entry page is lined.  I think the '03 side, is the inside cover.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: February 21, 2009, 12:27:57 PM »

I could not believe they had dinner out like that. I can't imagine eating or even thinking of food at the time. When my dad died suddenly(fell out of his chair with a massive heart attack, gone when he hit the floor and no prior heart problems) I couldn't drink water for 3 days much less think of food. If I lost my grandchild...well I can't imagine and I haven't raised her.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: February 21, 2009, 12:28:16 PM »

Blink's site said that the fingerprints were partial prints and they were Casey's.
And for some reason, that was not going to be released in the next doc dump.
I am reading a book about Scott Peterson and they had less on him. Way less.
I also found it suspicious of the timing of the live sighting in the mall. Thought it was a set up by Cindy. 

Kat,could you give me a link to that site? I'm just wondering how this person is privy to the partial print info?
There is a link on front page http://scaredmonkeys.com/ to Blink on Crime.  I can't get to the site because of a big popup ad that takes up the whole screen.  No suggestions about Firefox, please.

Here's the link to Blink's site and what was said.  The way I read it is that the partial prints would not be released in the 500 page document dump that we've already gotten; either the prints will be released in a future dump or held until trial IMO.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/02/17/casey-anthony-case-murder-of-34-month-old-caylee-update-states-attorneys-office-we-are-done-playin-footsie-its-a-match/#more-77

DOCUMENT HAILSTORM TOMORROW
Sources within the State’s Attorney’s office have confirmed the newest 500 pages of discovery evidence presented to the defense last Thursday, will be publicly released tomorrow morning. It is expected to outline the evidence recovered with Cay lee’s remains at Suburban and Chickasaw on Dec. 11, 2008, and the subsequent evidence taken from the Anthony home.  Additionally, we should not be surprised to see the personnel files of the lead detectives in this case as requested via Motion by Jose Baez.
Blink on Crime has reported its sources stating that partial fingerprints belonging to the accused, Casey Marie Anthony, have been found by the FBI on ductape found at the scene. While my source’s stand by that assertion, it will not be specifiied as a finding in tomorrow’s release. Blink on Crime will be reporting on the Discovery documents as they are made available.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.