June 16, 2024, 02:02:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 337351 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: February 21, 2009, 12:28:44 PM »

Hello Mondeys,    gosh I had no idea it snowed this time of the year, I have never seen snow, wow....On march 1 and 2 I will be out on the ocean in the boat with my kids and the dog and my friend Joe and I never thought soeme where there would still be snow coming down,....can you tell I never go north only south....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1461 on: February 21, 2009, 12:29:17 PM »

If you click on Crime at the top of this page it will take you to BLINK ON CRIME. And you can pretty much take anything Blink reports to the bank.

Thankyou Darla!!!

You are Welcome! I think if you go to the front page of SM you can read Blinks credentials.

Well butter me stupid I guess Darla but I'm not finding it but that's ok because at least I can go see what others are talking about now.Thanks for your help again!!!

What can you not find Tater?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: February 21, 2009, 12:29:28 PM »

If you click on Crime at the top of this page it will take you to BLINK ON CRIME. And you can pretty much take anything Blink reports to the bank.

Thankyou Darla!!!

You are Welcome! I think if you go to the front page of SM you can read Blinks credentials.

Well butter me stupid I guess Darla but I'm not finding it but that's ok because at least I can go see what others are talking about now.Thanks for your help again!!!
http://blinkoncrime.com/
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1463 on: February 21, 2009, 12:29:48 PM »

Morning you all.  I never get up early enough to have coffee with Sea.  Dreamed about the trial last nite.  It ended up in a mistrial because of the video of Casey throwing her fit in the jail.   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: February 21, 2009, 12:31:43 PM »

From Blink on Crime.
Blink needs to do some work on that website. It is very annoying. It is  a new site and has some kinks 

"On Monday February 16, the State’s Attorney’s office released over 1000 pages of new discovery evidence to the defense. The  public release  is scheduled for mid week.  I spoke exclusively to an inside source within the 9th Circuit offices, and was advised that the prints on the duct tape match that of Caylee’s Mother and the woman charged with her murder, Casey Marie Anthony.

There is little doubt given that finding the death penalty will be back on the table post haste.

(SEE UPDATE AT END OF ARTICLE)

Over the weekend, lead defense attorney to Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, was self-hospitalized with a stomach ailment and released. Mr. Baez returned to work on Monday and requests for further information from his spokesperson Marti Mackenzie, were not returned.

It is unclear if Mr. Baez ailment is related to the confirmation from the Florida Bar of a new complaint/inquiry currently being investigated regarding his activity as a member, or the released 1000+ documents released to his office, further implicating his Client.

The Beginning of the End
Several sources close to The Baez law Firm indicate this is the ACT I of the “Beginning of the End” for Jose Baez as lead counsel for Casey Anthony.  There are conflicting reports as to whether Linda Kenney Baden may replace Baez as lead counsel, or that Jose Baez will withdraw citing health issues.

*UPDATE*

It was confirmed today that neither Jose Baez, nor any member of the defense team has visited Casey Anthony in jail in 8 days.  It was also confirmed through the Florida Bar Association, it received the sworn copy of the latest complaint/Inquiry regarding Mr. Baez, ref# 09-14647 on February 9, 2009, 8 days ago as well.

DOCUMENT HAILSTORM TOMORROW

Sources within the State’s Attorney’s office have confirmed the newest 500 pages of discovery evidence presented to the defense last Thursday, will be publicly released tomorrow morning. It is expected to outline the evidence recovered with Cay lee’s remains at Suburban and Chickasaw on Dec. 11, 2008, and the subsequent evidence taken from the Anthony home.  Additionally, we should not be surprised to see the personnel files of the lead detectives in this case as requested via Motion by Jose Baez.

Blink on Crime has reported its sources stating that partial fingerprints belonging to the accused, Casey Marie Anthony, have been found by the FBI on ductape found at the scene. While my source’s stand by that assertion, it will not be specifiied as a finding in tomorrow’s release. Blink on Crime will be reporting on the Discovery documents as they are made available."

So, I am holding my breath to see it in the discovery docs too.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: February 21, 2009, 12:32:00 PM »

Morning you all.  I never get up early enough to have coffee with Sea.  Dreamed about the trial last nite.  It ended up in a mistrial because of the video of Casey throwing her fit in the jail.   

Sounds like you had JB's dream! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: February 21, 2009, 12:32:15 PM »

I have sat in on more than a few handwriting analysis by Spekin Forensics - you can make small changes to letters. The main way you write will remain the same. Another interesting thing they  may do (assuming they took the diary) is to do a ERSA test - this is way cool - they can see what was written on the page before the one in the bo0k - they will be able to see what she wrote on the pages that have been tore out.
I know I have seen this somewhere before. Where they can tell the age of the ink too, less than 1 year compared to 5 has to show up. I'm glad you mentioned the ERSA test, very interesting. All I could think of is taking a pencil and shading the page to see if the words from the previous came through. I'm in the dark ages!! 

I'm thinking that the only reason the diary page was released is because LE has aready tested it and proved that the ink is very fresh.  There would be no reason to release it otherwise.  Because we all knew immediately that the defense would jump on the '03 page.
Did anyone else notice the color of the '03 page vs. the color of the diary page?  The '03 page is more yellow (older looking) and the diary page is white (new looking).  I believe that is because the torn out pages were only recently torn out and the diary page hasn't been exposed for that long.

In addition the '03 page is not lined and the June entry page is lined.  I think the '03 side, is the inside cover.

Yes, I believe '03 page is inside cover page, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: February 21, 2009, 12:32:15 PM »

Blink's site said that the fingerprints were partial prints and they were Casey's.
And for some reason, that was not going to be released in the next doc dump.
I am reading a book about Scott Peterson and they had less on him. Way less.
I also found it suspicious of the timing of the live sighting in the mall. Thought it was a set up by Cindy. 

Kat,could you give me a link to that site? I'm just wondering how this person is privy to the partial print info?
There is a link on front page http://scaredmonkeys.com/ to Blink on Crime.  I can't get to the site because of a big popup ad that takes up the whole screen.  No suggestions about Firefox, please.

Here's the link to Blink's site and what was said.  The way I read it is that the partial prints would not be released in the 500 page document dump that we've already gotten; either the prints will be released in a future dump or held until trial IMO.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/02/17/casey-anthony-case-murder-of-34-month-old-caylee-update-states-attorneys-office-we-are-done-playin-footsie-its-a-match/#more-77

DOCUMENT HAILSTORM TOMORROW
Sources within the State’s Attorney’s office have confirmed the newest 500 pages of discovery evidence presented to the defense last Thursday, will be publicly released tomorrow morning. It is expected to outline the evidence recovered with Cay lee’s remains at Suburban and Chickasaw on Dec. 11, 2008, and the subsequent evidence taken from the Anthony home.  Additionally, we should not be surprised to see the personnel files of the lead detectives in this case as requested via Motion by Jose Baez.
Blink on Crime has reported its sources stating that partial fingerprints belonging to the accused, Casey Marie Anthony, have been found by the FBI on ductape found at the scene. While my source’s stand by that assertion, it will not be specifiied as a finding in tomorrow’s release. Blink on Crime will be reporting on the Discovery documents as they are made available.

Yes I got to read all this thanks to Darla Puzzler.I'm just wondering who Blink is and how did he get the partial fingerprints of Casey information?Is Blink a cop or PI?I dunno,lol....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1468 on: February 21, 2009, 12:33:23 PM »

Just a guess, but if Casey's fingerprints are on the duct tape, they will more then likely wait for the trial for that to come out.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1469 on: February 21, 2009, 12:34:16 PM »

Hello Mondeys,    gosh I had no idea it snowed this time of the year, I have never seen snow, wow....On march 1 and 2 I will be out on the ocean in the boat with my kids and the dog and my friend Joe and I never thought soeme where there would still be snow coming down,....can you tell I never go north only south....

Hi HH,  Saw a commercial this a.m. about some new Pledge animal hair picker upper.  It showed a white couch with a whole bunch of black cats.  Made me think of you.     BTW, we have had snow here on Mother's Day!!

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: February 21, 2009, 12:35:39 PM »

WELL I HOPE SO ! I want identifiable prints on that damn tape to end this for good.
I think there are other ppl who have a dog in the race..  her ex friends  who will rest easier if that is the truth. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: February 21, 2009, 12:39:22 PM »

Hi HH,  Saw a commercial this a.m. about some new Pledge animal hair picker upper.  It showed a white couch with a whole bunch of black cats.  Made me think of you.     BTW, we have had snow here on Mother's Day!!
Yikes, on Mothers day, oh no, I cant even think about it,    come on all you Monkeys, come with me to Daytona and lets carry this investigation out onto the middle of the Ocean and watch the flying fish and the birds and just relax!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: February 21, 2009, 12:40:41 PM »

Oh Darlaaaaaaaaaaa......I sent you mail....ummmmm   yesterday.......

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1473 on: February 21, 2009, 12:41:04 PM »

Afternoon A-1...I just got here myself, not long ago...been too busy to get here earlier lately..

That was suggested here yesterday from a news article I believe...you must have had it on your mind..I hope nothing throws this for a mistrial, although I don't think KC will have much of a life outside of jail if she somehow get's off...she'll be looking over her shoulder for the rest of it. I just hope it doesn't happen...
If Baez thought the video might help KC, wouldn't he request it under discovery ? Then it would have to be released to the public under the sunshine laws I think..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: February 21, 2009, 12:41:06 PM »

Uh Oh, am I ??

RIP Sweet Puppy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: February 21, 2009, 12:42:07 PM »

There's an article in the new Enquirer about fingerprints.  I'll scan and post shortly.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: February 21, 2009, 12:42:20 PM »

Uh Oh, am I ??

Never....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: February 21, 2009, 12:42:24 PM »

Klaas,  I have a complaint.......when I post something, if I try to post a monkey at the end of the quote from the choice over the quote box, it erases everything I have written and only the monkey emblem stays...........help!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1478 on: February 21, 2009, 12:42:29 PM »

Yikes, on Mothers day, oh no, I cant even think about it,    come on all you Monkeys, come with me to Daytona and lets carry this investigation out onto the middle of the Ocean and watch the flying fish and the birds and just relax!

Sounds like a winner to me. It is cold here in S.C. but the Daffodils and yellow bells are blooming so I know spring will come. Check your email in a few

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: February 21, 2009, 12:42:42 PM »

Uh Oh, am I ??
Nope, I can see you out of the corner of my eye!!!  Hello.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.