June 16, 2024, 01:59:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 337341 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: February 21, 2009, 09:00:44 PM »

Is Adji Desir gonna be on America's Most Wanted tonight. I read he would be on it, but sometimes they say a story will be on, but they never show it. TIA JSM
JSM - I thought I read that a piece on Adji will be aired on the 28th Feb.
Thanks can. I wasn't sure when it would be aired. I know that it is usually a long time after the person was missing/killed. When the girls were killed around the corner from me, it took almost a year for them to air the story and it was really nothing that was even close to what happened. That's why I was asking, I didn't know if it was worth my time to watch. Thanks I will watch next week.
You're welcome.  I think AMW went to the area this past Friday. 
I hope it brings Adji home.  He needs a miracle.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1781 on: February 21, 2009, 09:01:56 PM »

[quote author=joesamas mama link=topic=4568.msg684270#msg684270 Thanks Capp. I really need to get cable before they change the tv to digital. I am just too cheap to do it until I need too! 

Get one of the boxes. They cost about 45.00 and my friend got one and instead of 3 local channels he gets 21 channels now. He lives so far out in the boonies, there is no cable and it is so wooded he cannot use satellite without cutting a ton of trees.
[/quote] I'll do that. Thanks Turbo. I just spend too much money on my dog that I can't afford cable. I will get one tomorrow!! Awesome! Thanks again.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: February 21, 2009, 09:03:27 PM »

Does anyone know if JB has visited the jail lately. Otherwise, we're going on about 10 days? I wonder if she's not accepting his visits or is he opting not to go. Does anyone know?
I'm not sure MGOblue, but I think I read someone had visited her maybe yesterday. Or it could be I was having strange dreams. 

I think it was yesterday I posted what i heard on WFTV, that someone from the defense team visited her. it was the first visit from the defense in 10 days, but they didn't say who it was.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1783 on: February 21, 2009, 09:05:01 PM »

Is Adji Desir gonna be on America's Most Wanted tonight. I read he would be on it, but sometimes they say a story will be on, but they never show it. TIA JSM
Thanks can. I wasn't sure when it would be aired. I know that it is usually a long time after the person was missing/killed. When the girls were killed around the corner from me, it took almost a year for them to air the story and it was really nothing that was even close to what happened. That's why I was asking, I didn't know if it was worth my time to watch. Thanks I will watch next week.
You are right Can, and I am with you on this, he and his family very much need a miracle!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: February 21, 2009, 09:06:58 PM »

<snipped>

Ron is in an altered state, for God's sake his baby daughter is missing. I would be too.

Did Geraldo ever mention the "altered" state Cindy Anthony was in when she kept spewing her lies and smacking her gum? NO.

What is it with Geraldo? I don't know the family dynamics in Haleigh's case, but to me it seems like Geraldo thinks just because these people live in a trailer, they had something to do with the disappearance. Well Mr Rivera, Jessica Lunsford lived in a trailer and HER family had nothing to do with what happened to her. So take your (Geraldo) prejudice a** on back to NY.
 PS I hope JSM didn't screw up this quote and I also hope I didn't offend anyone that lives in a trailer. I lived in a trailer as a child when my Daddy was in college with two kids and a wife.

I agree JSM, why is he picking on this family? He did not do this to the A's, why is it OK to pick on this family with a missing child? I don't get it either. Maybe he's mad that they sent GA & KFer's home?? I dunno, but it is weird that he's treating this family this way.
BTW, I'm up here in NY (not the city though), so you did insult me about that! 
No, not really, I'm just kiddin up being insulted!
Oh QM I am so sorry for insulting you. I just meant Geraldo needs to go home to his penthouse apartment or his fine fancy home and leave people alone.

He didn't bugger the Ants like he is doing these people. I know very little about Haleigh, I just know he has treated GA and CA and KC with kid gloves. And it has made me so mad.

If it weren't for George and Cindy, Casey and Caylee might have been living in a trailer or in her car. I bet old Geraldo wouldn't have been so caring if that were the case. JMO JSM

Don't be sorry JSM, I was just joking with you! I agree about all you said, what's the deal that he's going after this family? I'm not saying I don't have my worries, re this family, but unless he has some concrete proof they are some how involved with her being missing, what right does he have to go at them? Even if he did have any proof of anything, what is he using his show for to put them down? Why not deal with LE with any information he has, why use his show just to air some dirty laundry??

Sounds like maybe it's just about the ratings? I dunno, I just know he didn't do this stuff w/ the A family. He pretty much treats them with kid gloves. Why is it ok to go after these people?
I am not sure about Haleigh's family but until there is proof I can't judge them unlike Geraldo has done. He probably has nothing as proof and it will all be bs. He treats the Ants with kid gloves because he is friends with Bozo so he is afraid he won't get a scoop if one ever happens. JMO JSM.

Also, not sure where you are in NY, but have you ever been to Lake Placid? I may skate there this fall. If you have been there, is it nice? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: February 21, 2009, 09:08:20 PM »

Whoraldo wasnt implying Ron was in an "altered state" because he is upset, he was implying that he was "under the influence"   It was totally said to inflame the public opinion of Ron - proof that he was at the side of Crystal within moments.  The only reason I brought it up here as well as in Haleigh's thread is because Whoraldo made some very obvious and bias remarks geared towards helping the defense in the case against Casey Anthony so it should be no shock here that he is taking yet another sensationalist position in this case.  Seems to me he went down there after hearing Ron's side kicked George & KFN to the curb which makes him look like an idiot for tooting George's horn for going to Satsuma, ignoring George might be involved in a cover up after the fact of his granddaughter's murder in addition to being associated to a known fraudulent organization, KFN.   I think there is a connection as to how Whoraldo is reporting Haleigh's case now.

I think that entire family on both sides are riddled with issues, both have tainted backgrounds & a very serious obvious lack of education to say the least...but in fairness Whoraldo should be bringing out all the documented dirt on both parents and extending families not just one - that is what is so wrong with this picture, why didnt he confront Crystal about her ongoing drug addiction & the court records that show she did not bring Haleigh for her scheduled doctors appt AS WELL AS what dirt he is digging up on Ron.   In Caylee's case, he stood up for the defense and the Anthonys & totally ignored a host of things regarding their sorted past or what they've done regarding the murder of their granddaughter but protecting their defendant daughter. 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1786 on: February 21, 2009, 09:08:28 PM »

You are right Can, and I am with you on this, he and his family very much need a miracle!
Bless you dear Dolce for caring so much.  It must mean the world to Adji's family. 
sorry o/t
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: February 21, 2009, 09:09:12 PM »

JSM is going to watch AMW. Hugs to all monkeys. Dolce you are prettier than ever. Boo behave yourself at that other place that keeps kicking in the behind. If you need him, Josef will go there and take a bite out of crime. JK. Hope to see you monkeys in a bit. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: February 21, 2009, 09:09:22 PM »

Please take discussion about Joy's chat to musings. 

MuffyBee I just saw this.  Will do!

MuffyBee, i am sorry also. i started reading on the last page. i apologize again.

wendi

wendi!

Great to see you!

I just wanted to pop in and say I have been active on the Haleigh thread and working on avatars for that thread, and reading here, but not posting much.

I am still with you guys!

Again, wendi, great to see you back!
Hi Brandi. Missed you bunches. JSM will need an easter egg wreath after St Paddy's day. Think you can do it for him? 

Hey JSM! Good to see you too. I have been trying to read here every day.

You know where to reach me about Easter ;-p

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1789 on: February 21, 2009, 09:10:45 PM »

[quote author=joesamas mama link=topic=4568.msg684270#msg684270 Thanks Capp. I really need to get cable before they change the tv to digital. I am just too cheap to do it until I need too! 

Get one of the boxes. They cost about 45.00 and my friend got one and instead of 3 local channels he gets 21 channels now. He lives so far out in the boonies, there is no cable and it is so wooded he cannot use satellite without cutting a ton of trees.
I'll do that. Thanks Turbo. I just spend too much money on my dog that I can't afford cable. I will get one tomorrow!! Awesome! Thanks again.
[/quote]

Hey JSM, don't feel bad about your life w/Josef!! I have the same life with Grissom. All my "extra" money goes to him. I have gone out in 6 inches of snow to play with him and I hate snow!!!! It's all settled down now we only got about 4 inches. Not too bad.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1790 on: February 21, 2009, 09:10:59 PM »

Please take discussion about Joy's chat to musings. 

MuffyBee I just saw this.  Will do!

MuffyBee, i am sorry also. i started reading on the last page. i apologize again.

wendi

wendi!

Great to see you!

I just wanted to pop in and say I have been active on the Haleigh thread and working on avatars for that thread, and reading here, but not posting much.

I am still with you guys!

Again, wendi, great to see you back!

WENDI! Welcome back!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: February 21, 2009, 09:11:34 PM »

<snipped>

Don't be sorry JSM, I was just joking with you! I agree about all you said, what's the deal that he's going after this family? I'm not saying I don't have my worries, re this family, but unless he has some concrete proof they are some how involved with her being missing, what right does he have to go at them? Even if he did have any proof of anything, what is he using his show for to put them down? Why not deal with LE with any information he has, why use his show just to air some dirty laundry??

Sounds like maybe it's just about the ratings? I dunno, I just know he didn't do this stuff w/ the A family. He pretty much treats them with kid gloves. Why is it ok to go after these people?
I am not sure about Haleigh's family but until there is proof I can't judge them unlike Geraldo has done. He probably has nothing as proof and it will all be bs. He treats the Ants with kid gloves because he is friends with Bozo so he is afraid he won't get a scoop if one ever happens. JMO JSM.

Also, not sure where you are in NY, but have you ever been to Lake Placid? I may skate there this fall. If you have been there, is it nice? TIA JSM

No, I haven't been to Lake Placid,  not even sure how far I am from there!! I'm gonna go check it out on the map.

RIP Sweet Puppy
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: February 21, 2009, 09:12:08 PM »

Good night Monkeys and God bless.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: February 21, 2009, 09:15:48 PM »

I'll do that. Thanks Turbo. I just spend too much money on my dog that I can't afford cable. I will get one tomorrow!! Awesome! Thanks again.
[/quote]

You have until June now since they extended the date, so if you haven't ordered one of the credit cards from the government order one and you get $40.00 off the price.

https://www.dtv2009.gov/

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: February 21, 2009, 09:16:08 PM »

Good night Monkeys and God bless.

Can
Sleep Tight

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1795 on: February 21, 2009, 09:18:45 PM »

Bless you dear Dolce for caring so much.  It must mean the world to Adji's family. 
sorry o/t
I just wanted to make a quick statement, its not really off topic since it does pertain to missing children...

Adji's case is very different from Caylee's, and from Haleigh's too in some regard.  Adji's family has been cooperative, helpfull, and extremely thankfull for every single little bit of anything done in help to find their child.  Going there that first day to help, I did not know what to expect since the only up close I had seen thus far was the Anthony's, they were the polar oposite of the Anthony's!  Watching Haleigh's family too, there is something there that just does not seems right, why the need for so many lie detector tests?  If it was my child, 1 would have sufficed...
I just wanted to say, in short, that Adji's family is just as deserving as these other high profile cases, that is why I am so thankfull that AMW picked up the case and will continue to aid in the search for Adji.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: February 21, 2009, 09:34:58 PM »

OMG JSM you skate, I thought I read that but do you compete?    My daughter was a competitive figure skater for 3 years, she was a natural with enormous talent & an unbelieveable keen sense of interpretating music which many commented was a joy to watch.  When she wasnt in private lesson she would put tapes in and choreograph as she skated on the spot & people would just gather to watch her being creative, it was a sight to behold (sorries it sounds like Im bragging like a stage mom & I so am not one of those freakazoids - but she did make me beam).    Her last year on the ice she was trained by the then 8th ranked ice dancing couple in the US - trained originally at South Moutain arena then moved her training to Floyd Arena at Montclair State in Jersey.    I was a single mom trying to keep her on the ice, I had a major car accident & it depleted my working hours so I couldnt work my usual 60-80 hours a week that paid for her to continue by her third year it was about $15,000 and going up...she earned 23 gold, 1 silver & 1 bronze in those brief 3 years, never ever fell in competition - well on her way.   It still breaks my heart, taking her off the ice was the most heartwrenching decision I had to make as a parent & quite possibly a loss to the sport beyond this mother's opinion.

She competed all three years at Lake Placid Olympic Park, the township is a winter wonderland.  We stayed at an Inn right across from the Olympic Ice arena/speed skating venue - Mirror Lake was right behind it....you must check out taking a dog sled ride!   There is a hat shop "Where'd you get that Hat"  that is not to be missed, it sells unique as well as winter hats.  Even if you don't ski take a side trip to Whiteface Mountain & ride the gondula, it will take your breath away-literally & figuratively!   All three years we had mountains of snow & bone chilling cold beyond words but the fondest memories I will treasure.   You must tell me more! 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1797 on: February 21, 2009, 09:35:25 PM »

OT sorry but Boo, I just sent you nanners...you will love it.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1798 on: February 21, 2009, 09:35:38 PM »

No, I haven't been to Lake Placid,  not even sure how far I am from there!! I'm gonna go check it out on the map.
NO! Don't go to Lake Placid!! They have alligators there the size of houses!!! I saw it on TV!! It almost ate Bill Pullman!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: February 21, 2009, 09:36:30 PM »

Good evening Ms. Kitty!  You are looking particularly saucy this Saturday night! 
Thank you Steel.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.