June 16, 2024, 03:28:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 337618 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: February 21, 2009, 11:55:08 PM »

Does anybody know what "Art #1 Item # H-51976" refers to? and where it's further referenced?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809discoverypages3641to3669/1/lg/3641-3669_Page_24.htm

I was wondering if the napkins (plural) reflected in that evidence document were retrieved from the Ant house. And could they be matched to the cloth square that was found with the remains?

Brachiate

I thought it looked like a table place mat.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: February 21, 2009, 11:57:23 PM »

This is really interesting..lots I didn't realize and I think ALL of the A's could be guilty of this.

.. wonder what the penalty/statue of limitations would be for this.

Aiding & Abetting /
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A criminal charge of aiding and abetting or accessory can usually be brought against anyone who helps in the commission of a crime, though legal distinctions vary by state. A person charged with aiding and abetting or accessory is usually not present when the crime itself is committed, but he or she has knowledge of the crime before or after the fact, and may assist in its commission through advice, actions, or financial support. Depending on the degree of involvement, the offender's participation in the crime may rise to the level of conspiracy.

For example, Andy draws a floor plan of a bank, knowing of Dan's intention to rob it. After Dan commits the robbery, Alice agrees to let him store the stolen money at her house. Both Andy and Alice can be charged with aiding and abetting, or acting as accessories to the robbery.

Read more: Accomplices, Accessories, Aiders, and Abettors

Learn About the Law

Federal

They could be prosecuted according to that under the R.I.C.O Act.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1842 on: February 22, 2009, 12:16:04 AM »

Does anybody know what "Art #1 Item # H-51976" refers to? and where it's further referenced?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809discoverypages3641to3669/1/lg/3641-3669_Page_24.htm

I was wondering if the napkins (plural) reflected in that evidence document were retrieved from the Ant house. And could they be matched to the cloth square that was found with the remains?

Brachiate

I thought it looked like a table place mat.

Could be. I'm not familiar enough with linen table place mats to know if the cloth size is right.   I'd just like to verify the napkins referenced came out of the Ant home.       
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1843 on: February 22, 2009, 12:18:44 AM »

*ppeking into cage* Klaas,are you here??? If so, I need to send you something

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: February 22, 2009, 12:19:41 AM »

*peeking into cage* Klaas,are you here??? If so, I need to send you something
edited to correct my terrible spelling... long day.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: February 22, 2009, 12:48:47 AM »

I was worried about the Statue of Limitations running out on the A's if they wait till after KC's trial to pursue them.  This is what I found.  Maybe some 'legal minded' monkeys can explain it to me/us?  TIA

Code Section 775.15
Felonies Felony that resulted in death: none;
perjury in official proceeding that relates to prosecution of a capitol felony: none; (could this be what LE is waiting/hoping for?)
Capital or life felony: none;
1st degree felony and 2nd degree felony for abuse or neglect of aged or disabled adult: 5 yrs.;
others: 3 yrs.; other felony, violation of securities transaction: 5 yrs.;
violation of environmental control: 5 yrs. of date of discovery;
any offense which fraud or breach of fiduciary obligation is a material element: 3 yrs.;
misconduct in public office: within 2 yrs. of leaving office or any above limit, whichever is greater;
sexual offenses (battery, assault, intercourse under age 18): begins running at age 16 or when violation is reported, whichever is earlier.
Misdemeanors Other 1st degree misdemeanors: 2 yrs.;
2nd degree and noncriminal violations: 1 yr.

Acts During Which Statute Does Not Run Continually absent from state, no reasonably ascertainable work or abode in state: maximum extension 3 yrs.

Anyone LE/State is looking at re. perjury that pertains to a felony can be hauled in any time.  So anyone who has gone under oath and lied should keep the number of a defense lawyer on speed dial.

But as I said awhile back, I think LE/State is biding their time--prob to see how forthcoming they are in cooperating w/the State's case hereinafter.  But who knows what tomorrow will bring. 

Foggy
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1846 on: February 22, 2009, 01:01:36 AM »

Good evening everyone!

I hope I did not cause too much trouble the other evening--I was reacting to a surprise.

Also, I hope that some of you had time to read the parody letters in the link.  I only realized later I should have asked first. 

Sorry Klass and Monkeys!

Anyway, it is good to see you tonight.  : ) 

(Still trying to figure out the posting / quoting system, please bear with me.)
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: February 22, 2009, 01:02:31 AM »

I need a smart monkey to do something for me. One of the monkeys that can work with photos. I need a side by side of the supposed Joy Wray from the TES search where she was sitting and praying with a JB park photo of Joy Wray please???

Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1848 on: February 22, 2009, 01:06:46 AM »

Just opening another topic:  I visited profiler Pat Brown's site tonight and was a little disappointed that she doesn't have more to say.  Does anyone know here about a profiler or other criminal pscyh analyst who has something to say about the heart sticker?

(I think I am getting the hang of posting--after the horrible debut in October when I made a huge quote stack butterfly that took up the entire screen.  Eeek.)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: February 22, 2009, 01:12:02 AM »

I need a smart monkey to do something for me. One of the monkeys that can work with photos. I need a side by side of the supposed Joy Wray from the TES search where she was sitting and praying with a JB park photo of Joy Wray please???

These are the only pics I have

Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1850 on: February 22, 2009, 01:12:53 AM »

I was worried about the Statue of Limitations running out on the A's if they wait till after KC's trial to pursue them.  This is what I found.  Maybe some 'legal minded' monkeys can explain it to me/us?  TIA

Code Section 775.15
Felonies Felony that resulted in death: none;
perjury in official proceeding that relates to prosecution of a capitol felony: none; (could this be what LE is waiting/hoping for?)
Capital or life felony: none;
1st degree felony and 2nd degree felony for abuse or neglect of aged or disabled adult: 5 yrs.;
others: 3 yrs.; other felony, violation of securities transaction: 5 yrs.;
violation of environmental control: 5 yrs. of date of discovery;
any offense which fraud or breach of fiduciary obligation is a material element: 3 yrs.;
misconduct in public office: within 2 yrs. of leaving office or any above limit, whichever is greater;
sexual offenses (battery, assault, intercourse under age 18): begins running at age 16 or when violation is reported, whichever is earlier.
Misdemeanors Other 1st degree misdemeanors: 2 yrs.;
2nd degree and noncriminal violations: 1 yr.

Acts During Which Statute Does Not Run Continually absent from state, no reasonably ascertainable work or abode in state: maximum extension 3 yrs.

Anyone LE/State is looking at re. perjury that pertains to a felony can be hauled in any time.  So anyone who has gone under oath and lied should keep the number of a defense lawyer on speed dial.

But as I said awhile back, I think LE/State is biding their time--prob to see how forthcoming they are in cooperating w/the State's case hereinafter.  But who knows what tomorrow will bring. 

Foggy

It is so difficult to watch what seems to be a travesty of justice.  If LE cannot get any of the A family for perjury, there is always conspiracy (hopefully) per the Dominic Casey taping / who told him where and why scandal.  I do not want to sound vengeful.  I just want them to stop.  Maybe it will take a morning appointment for coffee with LE *and* SA to make the A's come up to the mark. moo, etc.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: February 22, 2009, 01:14:38 AM »

Just opening another topic:  I visited profiler Pat Brown's site tonight and was a little disappointed that she doesn't have more to say.  Does anyone know here about a profiler or other criminal pscyh analyst who has something to say about the heart sticker?

(I think I am getting the hang of posting--after the horrible debut in October when I made a huge quote stack butterfly that took up the entire screen.  Eeek.)

Hi Mrs. Peel - I don't know of any websites off the top of my head but I do know that several profilers have discussed the case on TV either Fox or HLN.
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1852 on: February 22, 2009, 01:22:20 AM »

Hi Mrs. Peel - I don't know of any websites off the top of my head but I do know that several profilers have discussed the case on TV either Fox or HLN.

TY, Klaas. 

Perchance, had any time to read the parody letters?  Some of the more pointed ones involved KC saying Thanks a lot mom for sending me the Caylee bracelet.  Jailhouse personnel did a full cavity search, etc.  Hope to return the favor when I get out....  Thanks, Dad, for the suicide attempt--made me look really bad to the public, etc. 

There are a *lot* of letters, but the person does really well at capturing details.  : )
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: February 22, 2009, 01:23:20 AM »

You are so awesome!!! those are the 2 I was talking about. Does that look like the same person to you?? one seems to look a tad thicker to me then the other... and the hair.. But I am not good with that stuff..

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1854 on: February 22, 2009, 01:28:10 AM »

TY, Klaas. 

Perchance, had any time to read the parody letters?  Some of the more pointed ones involved KC saying Thanks a lot mom for sending me the Caylee bracelet.  Jailhouse personnel did a full cavity search, etc.  Hope to return the favor when I get out....  Thanks, Dad, for the suicide attempt--made me look really bad to the public, etc. 

There are a *lot* of letters, but the person does really well at capturing details.  : )

they are funny, but i believe the link to them had already been posted earlier. i know i saved it and went back a few times to read them all...well done imo.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1855 on: February 22, 2009, 01:31:20 AM »

Sorry for the O/T -   Boyzmom - I was reading back last night - and saw your question about airports in DC.   All three are good - but Reagan National has a short runway - so I don't care too much for that.    It is the most convenient for being in the middle of DC, though.   Dulles and BWI are both very nice.   I usually use BWI only because it is the one closest to my home.    Your son should be ok flying into any of them, though.     Good luck with his trip.

JSM - your birthday trip to DC should be a lot of fun.   Cherry blossoms should be out.   My daughter's bday is March 11.
I was hoping the cherry blossoms would be out. My birthday is the 12th. I'm not sure where we are flying into, I hope not Reagan.

I like Reagan and have flown into it hundreds of times. I dislike BWI because high flight traffic.
Just a stupid question turbo, but what does the B and the W in the BWI stand for? TIA JSM

Not Turbo but Baltimore/Washington
Thanks Foggy, Stupid JSM has even flown out of that airport. I thought it was called Thurgood Marshall so I wasn't sure about the BWI.

Just catching up.  Lived and worked NoVA and DC for a while.  Dulles is easier, traffic stream better.  Finding Reagan aka National can be a little hairy (follow the breadcrumbs).  Joke, we call Dulles ..Dullest.  Inside not as many shops.  Architecturally, very beautiful....in that not a big block. 

It is Eero Saarinen or something like that who designed the main building but always reminds me of Fred Flintstone.

BWI is cheap....but then the taxi / train / time.

Dulles is the way to go.  mooo.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: February 22, 2009, 01:36:03 AM »

Don't have a profiler site handy, but apparently the Enquirer has her friend stating that the sticker sealed it for her.  Guess in those pet burials they used a sticker.........now sure, waiting to see the full article.
Klaas - you have that one?
PS - Thanks for saying sorry Ms.Peel
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1857 on: February 22, 2009, 01:36:42 AM »

TY, Klaas. 

they are funny, but i believe the link to them had already been posted earlier. i know i saved it and went back a few times to read them all...well done imo.

It's good if link posted earlier so not a prob for mod, hopefully.  I enjoy rereading them from time to time.  KC so bored she tore up one of her thong sandals...Petty violence peaks volumes. And ha ha, walking around in one size 8 and one size 6.  Hahahahaha.  Her real concern.  : )
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: February 22, 2009, 01:39:56 AM »

You are so awesome!!! those are the 2 I was talking about. Does that look like the same person to you?? one seems to look a tad thicker to me then the other... and the hair.. But I am not good with that stuff..

Yes, I think it's the same person
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1859 on: February 22, 2009, 01:43:02 AM »

With KC always the little hearts, written or photoshopped (?), or stickies. All over the place.  At first glance one thinks "How immature." Second glance "What a faker, what a user" moo.
Don't have a profiler site handy, but apparently the Enquirer has her friend stating that the sticker sealed it for her.  Guess in those pet burials they used a sticker.........now sure, waiting to see the full article.
Klaas - you have that one?
PS - Thanks for saying sorry Ms.Peel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.