June 16, 2024, 07:31:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 338263 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: February 22, 2009, 01:47:05 AM »

Just opening another topic:  I visited profiler Pat Brown's site tonight and was a little disappointed that she doesn't have more to say.  Does anyone know here about a profiler or other criminal pscyh analyst who has something to say about the heart sticker?

(I think I am getting the hang of posting--after the horrible debut in October when I made a huge quote stack butterfly that took up the entire screen.  Eeek.)

News Junkie said:
Don't have a profiler site handy, but apparently the Enquirer has her friend stating that the sticker sealed it for her.  Guess in those pet burials they used a sticker.........now sure, waiting to see the full article.
Klaas - you have that one?
PS - Thanks for saying sorry Ms.Peel
Mrs.Peel responded:
With KC always the little hearts, written or photoshopped (?), or stickies. All over the place.  At first glance one thinks "How immature." Second glance "What a faker, what a user" moo.

----------->  Fixed that for you kinda!  When you do the reply, make sure you start typing after the last [/quote]  -----------> use slider bar to find it! 
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1861 on: February 22, 2009, 01:47:19 AM »

I just replied, and it blew off into the ozone.  geesh.

Re butterfly: It was amazing!  But still so embarrassed, I lurked for months.  I read here *at least* three times a day but felt like such a ++++.  Glad things are not too busy tonight--can practice on y'all.  meh heh heh.
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1862 on: February 22, 2009, 01:52:23 AM »

Just opening another topic:  I visited profiler Pat Brown's site tonight and was a little disappointed that she doesn't have more to say.  Does anyone know here about a profiler or other criminal pscyh analyst who has something to say about the heart sticker?

(I think I am getting the hang of posting--after the horrible debut in October when I made a huge quote stack butterfly that took up the entire screen.  Eeek.)

News Junkie said:
Don't have a profiler site handy, but apparently the Enquirer has her friend stating that the sticker sealed it for her.  Guess in those pet burials they used a sticker.........now sure, waiting to see the full article.
Klaas - you have that one?
PS - Thanks for saying sorry Ms.Peel
Mrs.Peel responded:
With KC always the little hearts, written or photoshopped (?), or stickies. All over the place.  At first glance one thinks "How immature." Second glance "What a faker, what a user" moo.

----------->  Fixed that for you kinda!  When you do the reply, make sure you start typing after the last
  -----------> use slider bar to find it! 
[/quote]

Ha!  Now seeing it.  : )

I think there is a psych reason for sticker....Part oh so sad, byes now.  Part decoration.  It is the decoration aspect I find interesting.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: February 22, 2009, 01:53:09 AM »

Re butterfly: It was amazing!  But still so embarrassed, I lurked for months.  I read here *at least* three times a day but felt like such a ++++.  Glad things are not too busy tonight--can practice on y'all.  meh heh heh.
If you want to do serious practice - we have a place for that too!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1924.0

Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1864 on: February 22, 2009, 01:53:44 AM »

Oops, add to sticker interp: make HERSELF feel better.  See?  I KC am the nice person.  Pretties!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: February 22, 2009, 01:57:25 AM »

Oops, add to sticker interp: make HERSELF feel better.  See?  I KC am the nice person.  Pretties!
I am sure it had meaning........not sure what yet, but Cindy is always calling her sweetHEART - gives me the creeps now to hear Cindy say that. 
Talking about the heart, Klaas or someone - can you post the pic of the heart again?  I heard on Greta one night that the sticker we see is one found at the crime scene but it was stuck on cardboard - not the duct tape.  I didn't think it could be on the duct tape, because they said only residue from the sticker remained and to place it on after, would be tampering with the evidence.
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1866 on: February 22, 2009, 02:02:47 AM »

I am sure it had meaning........not sure what yet, but Cindy is always calling her sweetHEART - gives me the creeps now to hear Cindy say that. 
Talking about the heart, Klaas or someone - can you post the pic of the heart again?  I heard on Greta one night that the sticker we see is one found at the crime scene but it was stuck on cardboard - not the duct tape.  I didn't think it could be on the duct tape, because they said only residue from the sticker remained and to place it on after, would be tampering with the evidence.

Yes, there is concern whether that is the sticker (epoxy type) or if there is another (perhaps paper type).  I think I see eroded cardboard behind epoxy exemplar, perhaps in situ.  I do not think LE would move it for any reason.  Then again, it could fit the residue on the duct tape face by millimeters hence the one, relocated by water currents, etc.

I am also really concerned....at least at first...regarding the duct tape.  Duct tape cannot erode like that, correct?  Too much plastic....(btw, agree that KC is not excluded per prints?  FBI ruled out family, KC not on list.)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1867 on: February 22, 2009, 02:08:52 AM »

I need a smart monkey to do something for me. One of the monkeys that can work with photos. I need a side by side of the supposed Joy Wray from the TES search where she was sitting and praying with a JB park photo of Joy Wray please???

These are the only pics I have

You are so awesome!!! those are the 2 I was talking about. Does that look like the same person to you?? one seems to look a tad thicker to me then the other... and the hair.. But I am not good with that stuff..

Yes, I think it's the same person

Ok, Thank you, You are great!! I have never been really good at that stuff. Smile

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: February 22, 2009, 02:11:53 AM »

Yes, there is concern whether that is the sticker (epoxy type) or if there is another (perhaps paper type).  I think I see eroded cardboard behind epoxy exemplar, perhaps in situ.  I do not think LE would move it for any reason.  Then again, it could fit the residue on the duct tape face by millimeters hence the one, relocated by water currents, etc.

I am also really concerned....at least at first...regarding the duct tape.  Duct tape cannot erode like that, correct?  Too much plastic....(btw, agree that KC is not excluded per prints?  FBI ruled out family, KC not on list.)
Yes, I think that there must have been at least two stickers.  The one on the tape and the one on that cardboard.
I don't think duct tape decomposes, so to speak.  It is waterproof and is often used in outdoor electrical cases.  I have seen it degrade after several years, but it takes a very long time.  (I use it to cover burried drainage pipe that I run my hose through in the summer to keep animals out during winter.  I have used the same covers three years now and the tape is starting to thin.)

I read the doc's as they have excluded Cindy, George and Lee as having prints on the tape - but no mention of Casey.  I also think these results are preliminary - "processing" reports.........thus, the analysis on the sticky parts and the layers might be in the document dump Monday.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: February 22, 2009, 02:15:22 AM »

Monkey super sleuths - I am going to try to see if I can figure this out tomorrow, but if anyone already has - save a monkey some time!!!!!!!

I heard on a news report that the DP can't be put back on the table because it was not done within the time limit.  I believe they said the prosecution has 45 from the time they charged her to put the DP on the table.  Since they didn't re-instate it in that time, I think there is no way that this will be a Death Penalty case.  ANYONE done that research yet???
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: February 22, 2009, 02:16:25 AM »

Monkey super sleuths - I am going to try to see if I can figure this out tomorrow, but if anyone already has - save a monkey some time!!!!!!!

I heard on a news report that the DP can't be put back on the table because it was not done within the time limit.  I believe they said the prosecution has 45 DAYS from the time they charged her to put the DP on the table.  Since they didn't re-instate it in that time, I think there is no way that this will be a Death Penalty case.  ANYONE done that research yet???

Self edit to add the word the tired monkey forgot! LOL
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1871 on: February 22, 2009, 02:17:08 AM »

I am West Coast time, always late to the partay. 

Thanks News for info about practice area!

Also regarding heart sticker: When I read the first page of the journal, it really hit home to me how gleeful and excited and exultant KC felt.  I realize there is contro about dating, but labs can soon solve per torn out pages and ink dating.  Notice how *perfect* the handwriting is? And how she wants the last word, change(s) to be all on the same "new page"?  Very deliberate.  A new chapter, so to speak.

Heart as deco., momsies makeses wittle body into art....a tender moment ready for Lifetime TV, she says to herself, seeing herself in a movie, coolest decision ever! (I would love to read the next pages!)

I am just trying to get into the mindframe.
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1872 on: February 22, 2009, 02:18:50 AM »

I heard on a news report that the DP can't be put back on the table because it was not done within the time limit.  I believe they said the prosecution has 45 from the time they charged her to put the DP on the table.  Since they didn't re-instate it in that time, I think there is no way that this will be a Death Penalty case.  ANYONE done that research yet???

Correct, time has lapsed.  I don't know FL law.
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1873 on: February 22, 2009, 02:22:59 AM »

This West Coast monkey is tired even though only 11:20pm  (One of my kittehs is diabetic, has been having issues for last month, but think he is ok now, whew!).

Goodnight, all.  Thank you.  : )
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1874 on: February 22, 2009, 02:23:28 AM »

I am West Coast time, always late to the partay. 

Thanks News for info about practice area!

Also regarding heart sticker: When I read the first page of the journal, it really hit home to me how gleeful and excited and exultant KC felt.  I realize there is contro about dating, but labs can soon solve per torn out pages and ink dating.  Notice how *perfect* the handwriting is? And how she wants the last word, change(s) to be all on the same "new page"?  Very deliberate.  A new chapter, so to speak.

Heart as deco., momsies makeses wittle body into art....a tender moment ready for Lifetime TV, she says to herself, seeing herself in a movie, coolest decision ever! (I would love to read the next pages!)

I am just trying to get into the mindframe.

Yes, I bet they can date the ink.  The "first page" looks to me like the inside cover - note there are no writing lines. 
The entry on the "second page" almost foreshadows the meaning of the heart - that she feels she made the right the decision.  That she has taken the ugly and made it right - thus, decorating her decision, sadly not Caylee. 
Not sure I am communicating clearly, so since I am EST - I am off to the monkey bunky, but welcome..........and remember to have fun to - otherwise this can take it out of a person!
Nights monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!   
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: February 22, 2009, 02:46:45 AM »

Correct, time has lapsed.  I don't know FL law.

DP can go back on the table.  But imho it won't--too many screwballs who'll boo hoo hoo 'bout poor beleagured Casey.  What's more it might be hard to prove premeditation and all that stuff w/out certain evidence.  Remember Monkeys, not all that we see/read is gonna be admitted into evidence. 

Foggy
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1876 on: February 22, 2009, 04:39:10 AM »

Yes, I think that there must have been at least two stickers.  The one on the tape and the one on that cardboard.
I don't think duct tape decomposes, so to speak.  It is waterproof and is often used in outdoor electrical cases.  I have seen it degrade after several years, but it takes a very long time.  (I use it to cover burried drainage pipe that I run my hose through in the summer to keep animals out during winter.  I have used the same covers three years now and the tape is starting to thin.)

I read the doc's as they have excluded Cindy, George and Lee as having prints on the tape - but no mention of Casey.  I also think these results are preliminary - "processing" reports.........thus, the analysis on the sticky parts and the layers might be in the document dump Monday.

NewsMonkey, thank you for assisting and replying.   I wonder about heart evidence, but I think LE knows what to do.  Recall that only half of 1100 pages released (assuming rest is direct statements).  With the one photo, they LE are hoping, I think, to put the fear of Chit! into KC.

I appreciate it a great deal.  Smile

Later, Monkies.  Compliments to Klaas.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: February 22, 2009, 05:47:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1878 on: February 22, 2009, 06:42:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Good Sunday to you Trimm. I finally see you in person. It seems these days I am shoveling snow or stocking up for the snow!! Sucks. Oh well I have a lot to be grateful for so fussing over such little things is a waste..........A HUGE WASTE.

I record Geraldo and watched it just now!! What a nasty man. Slimy in fact. I think he is a frustrated wanna be cop but as Muhammad ALI said," You look like a chicken with no feathers!!" I laughed so hard because it is so true. He can work out now until doomsday and he will always be a slight little man with a chip on his back.  I bet the manly hunky appearance of this guy set Geraldo off as he can only imagine what it is like to be a REAL man. He was so one-sided on this it is transparent!! AND on the Caylee story. I guess it depends on who you are and what you can do for him. Disgraceful and interfering with LE!!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1879 on: February 22, 2009, 06:53:37 AM »

Hope you are having sweet dreams out there in the west!! Just want you to know you are not alone....

I thought I was being so savvy and wanted to show everyone the wild life in my back yard. Well...I posted a picture of my "button buck" at the bird feeder and the whole page was taken up by his huge FOOT. That was all you could see. I was laughing so hard and we don't have an edit button anywhere. I was new and did not know to ask Klaas to remove it so it probably still is there. Believe me when I tell you, EVERYONE cracks up when they see another monkey fall for the "BIG PICTURE"   

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.