March 29, 2024, 12:59:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #40 4-6-2017 -  (Read 22882 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 24, 2010, 09:44:33 AM »

JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH !!!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 02:35:14 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 02:26:45 PM »

Testing 1-2-3

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 02:27:19 PM »

Carry on Monkey's.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 01:23:32 PM »

did anyone see the HLN "Real Life Nightmare" show
the 1st show featured  Haleigh Marie Cummings I
caught it 1/2 way through, im going to watch again.

trailer
https://app.frame.io/presentations/60b7b9d5-7396-4476-824d-d085a63edfeb

home pg you can watch through your cable provider
has never b4 seen footage you can watch a preview b4 logging in
https://go.cnn.com/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 02:30:31 AM »

Hi cw618.....I did see the show on HLN yesterday.  I thought it was very worth seeing.

If you google "HLN Haleigh Cummings" you will get a list of up-to-date stories and videos.  It sure brings it all back.

Thanks for checking in with us.   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2020, 08:57:03 AM »

Justice for Haleigh! 

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/putnam-county/haleigh-cummings-disappearance-great-grandmother-dying-stage-4-cancer-pleads-clues-find-haleigh/ZRUV5NNYTJDHHFC4LI3NV4WFEI

Haleigh Cummings disappearance: Great-grandmother dying of stage 4 cancer, pleads for clues to find Haleigh

Great-grandmother's dying wish

By: Elizabeth Pace
Updated: February 11, 2020 - 3:15 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. — On the 11th anniversary of Haleigh Cummings’ disappearance, her great-grandmother, Annette Sykes, is asking for the person responsible to come forward give her closure.

QUICK FACTS:

Five-year-old Haleigh Cummings was last seen at the Satsuma home of her dad, Ronald Cummings, on February 10, 2009.

Ronald Cummings’ girlfriend at the time, 17-year-old Misty Croslin, was the last person to see Haleigh alive. Ronald Cummings, came home from an overnight shift and found that Haleigh had disappeared.

Haleigh’s great-grandmother Annette Sykes is dying of stage 4 cancer and her final wish is to find out what happened to Haleigh.

“I have stage 4 cancer in both of my lungs and my liver,” Haleigh’s great-grandmother, Annette Sykes told Action News Jax reporter Elizabeth Pace. “I don’t have much longer and I want to know where she is and what happened to her before I die. I just want that little bit of peace, that little bit of knowledge. That’s all I’m asking for.”

Action News Jax reached out to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office for any updates on their investigations. They said they have not gotten any new tips or leads in the case.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2021, 10:20:27 AM »

Tuesday 8/17 was HaLeigh Cummings’ 18th birthday

Tuesday is HaLeigh Cummings’ 18th birthday
Jennifer Waugh, The Morning Show anchor, I-Team reporter
Published: August 17, 2021 1:17 pm
Updated: August 17, 2021 2:20 pm
https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2021/08/17/tuesday-is-haleigh-cummings-18th-birthday/

For her paternal grandmother, Teresa Neves, the pain of losing HaLeigh has worsened each year she has been gone.

“It never gets easier,” said Neves tearfully.

She has not stopped believing HaLeigh is alive. Neither has Neves’ mother and HaLeigh’s great-grandmother, Annette Sykes.

“There is nothing to show me or make me believe that she is not alive,” insisted Sykes.

“There are too many children who have been found since she has been gone,” Sykes cried. “They’ve been gone longer than she has, yet there they were. Why can’t I keep believing that she is alive? Those children were, and they came back to their families. We just have to wait for our turn, for her to come back to us, for someone to have the guts or the heart to tell us where she is or how to find her.”
more @ link

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.