March 29, 2024, 08:33:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #534 10/20 - 10/22/2006  (Read 114519 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2006, 04:10:06 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Hope it wasn't anything I said as I was the only one posting at the end of that thread.   Shocked But I was mostly talking about Joran having a fit and locking his profile on myspace because he is now "JORAN.ANGRY!"

Maybe Klaas just had to go to her class.  Lol Klaas to her class, get it??   Very Happy  Cool  Very Happy

Hi monkeys...Didn't know Joran locked his profile on myspace...I am so sorry to hear that he's angry  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Bring Natalee home...
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2006, 04:20:43 PM »

Oh, Maaannnn!  Shocked  What was that all about?

Every time I am AWOL, strange things happen - witnesses relocate to my neck of the woods, threads lock prematurely - not that there's anything wrong with that, but it looks like there's more action when I stay away from monkey business ...

Anna - If you're around - I updated the Summary; it also has relocated,  Laughing  to Page 9 of M&C.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2006, 04:22:30 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I think Joran is furious because Peter de Vries is going to have Beth on his program and also suspect maybe Joran knows he copied Joran's MySpace or was on there reading or something about Beth being in NL is why he is upset.  Nothing to do with us.  Too bad we didn't upset him! Rolling Eyes

Oh I agree, if he was going to be mad about us he would have had Mad Joran almost two years ago..... Twisted Evil

In my opinion he isn't mad about anything.  He doesn't care who will be investigating the case because he knows he will not be locked up without solid information.  That solid information would have to be a person with first hand knowledge of what happened or was a witness.  Aruba has protected Joran to the hilt and they aren't going to stop protecting him.  At the end of the day Joran is a Dutch National and he is protected.  On the other hand the Kalpoes aren't and they are the ones who need to be afraid.  These kids are playing games with the sites they are on.  JMO.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2006, 04:27:02 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Hope it wasn't anything I said as I was the only one posting at the end of that thread.   Shocked But I was mostly talking about Joran having a fit and locking his profile on myspace because he is now "JORAN.ANGRY!"

Maybe Klaas just had to go to her class.  Lol Klaas to her class, get it??   Very Happy  Cool  Very Happy

Hi monkeys...Didn't know Joran locked his profile on myspace...I am so sorry to hear that he's angry  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Joran is angry is world is crumbling ( he may get away with murder)
but if you think he will have a successful life think again he will be haunted
by this for life not to mention something else will arise his action towards woman will not stop he may be quiet now but he will act again it is a matter of time before another person makes a complaint against him

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2006, 04:35:45 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "mishy"

by this for life not to mention something else will arise his action towards woman will not stop he may be quiet now but he will act again it is a matter of time before another person makes a complaint against him

Joran is a walking time bomb.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2006, 04:36:06 PM »

Sue. well said, I agree.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2006, 04:41:38 PM »

Not to mention... I would bet Jorans drinking problem will become more apparent and when that doesnt numb that pain of his burden he carries
he will turns to drugs use

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2006, 04:42:21 PM »

Not to mention... I would bet Jorans drinking problem will become more apparent and when that doesnt numb that pain of his burden he carries

I just wish someone would slip him some truth serum..... Twisted Evil

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2006, 04:44:12 PM »

San, I agree with you 10000000000000% too!

OK I am outta here  - Finally quittin' time...

see yall later!!

Keep the faith!!!

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2006, 04:44:22 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

I just wish someone would slip him some truth serum..... Twisted Evil

he will slip it to himself....all criminal talk sometime

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2006, 04:46:45 PM »

funny as JORAN.ANGRY.COM
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2006, 05:02:21 PM »

shooting at Denby high school in Detroit...gang related....
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2006, 05:03:32 PM »

another one just outside Detroit in Ferndale
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2006, 05:04:06 PM »

Yep, his life as he once knew it is nevermore to be again.  He's no longer friends with Satish & Deepak.  The Gottenbos have moved to the USA.  His pal Quido relocated to the NL.  People in the NL now know what Joran is, and those that haven't heard will soon know with the DeVries Show coming up. He will always have the stigma of this case on him since it most likely will never be "solved."   Joran knows what he did to Natalee and he has to live with that everyday for the rest of his life.  Does he rest well at night?  I doubt it as he probably has nightmares or thinks about what he could have done differently to have avoided becoming a suspect.
In ARuba, people will associate the vd Sloot name with the downfall of their tourist economy.  Decent girls won't have anything to do with him. And a true psychopath repeats their behaviors, sad to say.

I think Joran is a latent homosexual.  His Mother wears the pants in that family, and she has probably never let Paulus be excused for Lorenzo.  Joran is probably anquished b/c he hates & loves his Mommy at the same time.  The same goes for wimpy Paulus & his perverted proclivities. Maybe Joran even has some kind of XYY mutation and some of those genital malformation & gender preference issues.  Lots of reasons for him to be so angry.

If that MySPace site, JORAN, ANGRY is truly his, he's now talking about himself in the 3rd person and that can't be good. It seems when he is angry he loses impulse control. Watchout everyone if you are in the vicinity of him.

I wonder if the Gottenbos moved to America to avaoid be called as witnesses again.  Does Aruba have the power to compell them as Dutch citizens to respond to their equivalent of a supeona?  Can they extradite Dutch citizens living in the USA?  I wondre if the Gottenbos have American lawyers already and if it is Lacks-a-pina?  Rolling Eyes

Questions, questions, questions!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2006, 05:10:59 PM »

I really doubt he feels any sort of regret or remorse.  In fact, he probably brags about what he did to his closest friends like Freddy.  We already know he was bragging at school the next day.

I think he is proud of what he has done and as soon as the spotlight starts to wear off, he'll do it again.

He has no clue that this fantasy world he is living in is really going to crumble around him at some point.  Probably one of the people he considers his best friend will rat him out for some cash.  Maybe this is why he is angry, maybe someone is talking and he knows it.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2006, 05:16:33 PM »

Well, it seems we are frightening The Dark Side with our reading of the posts on MySpace made by our little newcomer.  I thought that was the purpose of posting on MySpace, having others read it.  Guess only others who are supportive of these little darlings???

So now we are being just as monitored as they claim we are doing to certain PIMPS.  I wonder if it is stalking if they are doing it to us?  Nah, couldn't be as things can only be done against the PIMPS.  Anything they do to anybody else is pretty much OK evidently.

But do just be aware that our every post is being read, monitored, repeated, taken out of context and all the usual by those who would defend and protect those with information about what happened to Natalee Holloway.

And young punks might be advised not to pose fanning out $1400 in a high school parking lot if they don't want people to comment on it.  Nothing will change the fact that a member of Aruban prosecution resigned over the preferential treatment given to a member of this family, either.  None of that is our fault.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2006, 05:26:44 PM »

Well, it seems we are frightening The Dark Side with our reading of the posts on MySpace made by our little newcomer.  I thought that was the purpose of posting on MySpace, having others read it.  Guess only others who are supportive of these little darlings???

So now we are being just as monitored as they claim we are doing to certain PIMPS.  I wonder if it is stalking if they are doing it to us?  Nah, couldn't be as things can only be done against the PIMPS.  Anything they do to anybody else is pretty much OK evidently.

But do just be aware that our every post is being read, monitored, repeated, taken out of context and all the usual by those who would defend and protect those with information about what happened to Natalee Holloway.

And young punks might be advised not to pose fanning out $1400 in a high school parking lot if they don't want people to comment on it.  Nothing will change the fact that a member of Aruban prosecution resigned over the preferential treatment given to a member of this family, either.  None of that is our fault.  

are you talking about those MFers again?  They are upset because we are reading MADJORAN.com.org.net??

Do they own the internet?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2006, 05:30:26 PM »

No, Blah, they are claiming we are stalking the Gottenbos youngster.  This from people who have lied about Beth thousands of times, recently posted they would like to shoot, slap, etc. Natalee and stalked every kid in MB!  And posted all manner of personal information about not only the kids but their parents as well.

I know it is ironic that they of all people would dare to accuse anybody of much of anything but they do.  We just need to be aware of what their latest game is.  Nothing here can ever even come close to the level of hate and threats found there at any given time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2006, 05:33:08 PM »

I've been so busy with work today, just got an email detailing the hubbub and such about this. First of all MySpace is no different from Facebook, and I made screenshots of many of those photos posted at that same site. The photo I posted requires no membership to view or to download, it's in public domain if you google Sander's name. I suspect the internet crimes unit has far bigger things to do. IMO experience only direct contact indicating stalking is taken seriously, like the emails I received from members of that site  Cool

You know it's funny too Anna, Kathy Cox is related to us and won't say how, but I had already exchanged an email with upon hearing a suspect was in GA. I'll follow up to ask about the stalking laws just to be sure there is no crossing the line. Heaven forbid we do that.

What was that assistant DA's name who met with Dave? Flanigan? Didn't she actually call out the Gottenbos family and these two brothers first? I guess that being in Dave's book validates in writing their status or involvement in this case? What do you think?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2006, 05:34:36 PM »

And Blah, mind you this comes from people who recently posted just such as :

Quote:  Savannah wrote: I wouldn't want to ask or say anything to her, I'd want to shoot her. Short of that, a hard slap across the face would work. If I HAD to talk it would be, "Do you even KNOW how many lives you ruined, you stupid freakin &*$$#*&@!(??? Was it WORTH it?
End Quote

This is just one of them discussing what she would personally do to Natalee should she get the chance so you may see just a bit of rank hypocrisy in their behavior.   Wink  Rolling Eyes  Wink  Rolling Eyes  Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.