April 19, 2024, 05:14:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Angel Food Ministries  (Read 2357 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« on: February 18, 2009, 11:05:52 PM »

I don't know if I'm supposed to start a new topic or not, but whatever.....I know that many are having a hard time of it these days with lost jobs, etc.  I have been trying to help out an elderly woman I know and I ran across a wonderful outfit, Angel Food Ministries.  Each month they sell food for $30.00 which includes steaks, porkchops, hamburger, chicken, veggies, desert.  I don't know, but it is supposed to be enough for four people for a week.  You can also order additional meat or senior meals.  They have a website which explains the program.  There are no qualifications, no income level to meet, no questions asked, whatsoever.  You pay when you order and you can put it on a credit card. Just pull up Angelfoodministries.com if you want to know more.  You can find the distribution point closest to you there, too.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 11:28:29 AM »

I'm glad you posted this Babybear.I've seen this advertised in my area,and have read that alot more people are using this service.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.