March 28, 2024, 04:38:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 98746 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2009, 12:51:40 AM »

Yes, none, it seems like old times but I am afraid this crew would never believe how serious CBB used to be in the Late Nite Crew.

Ohhhh Anna. It's still me. Natalee's case has always broken my heart. Beth and Dave broke my heart and still do, and Natalee's potential was just cut off.   

My laughter was a little buried then too, but is more appreciated now, and my empathy has deepened. I'm thinking that may be one of those "good" things that comes from "bad". I feel older, and I can't be anyon's child anymore, but since we all have one within us, it's up to me to let it out to play and stay healthy.

I feel a sincere attachment to you guys. We've been through a crisis together, whether you knew it or not! 

Can't find an emoticon for that........  so {{HUGS}}
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2009, 12:54:32 AM »

Most definitely None.I will start posting over in the sports thread?Give you all the information regarding the Pac-10 that i can.Recruiting was all that could be expected with Coach Sarkisian only having a month to do anything.Tyrone really did a number on the Huskies.

well we could use some Pac-10 in the group ! You won't be alone either, not only did we lose our bowl game we didn't do as well in recruiting as we would have liked either. It's a pretty ruthless game these days, that college football, maybe worse than the NFL some say !

A bowl-game?What's that? So who's your team Alabama?

not Bama  it's a secret who I pull for now 

Coach Sarkisian is opening the door back up to the High school coaches,Former players,as well as fans.Here's a story about Ty for ya.A former Husky wanted sideline passes for a game in Arizona.A more established player in their time,so to speak.Ty denied the sideline pass.The Arizona coach got the former Husky player a sideline pass!Steve Emtman.One of the Greatest Huskies ever was only alotted 1 sideline pass a year.Go figure...That's just the tip of the iceberg in terms of how Ty slowly alienated Husky Nation!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2009, 12:54:46 AM »

From the previous thread:

MyTime..when I lived in Florida, I had a little terrier....he barked at shadows and other things that I could not see.  My neighbor did not care for him....so he bought a doberman...at least that is what his kids told me....
My terrier starting barking at the doberman and the doberman turned over on his back and laid low....lol.  Nothing really changed except my neighbor had big food and vet bills.

It is miserable to try to keep doggie voices low enough to make everyone happy.  I would think maybe a fence on the one side between the houses would be best....but I see you are on the water....so they would definitely fuss over that....blocking the view.

This was no answer....but it did remind me of those days....!     

Thank you Mere!!

I am trying to be considerate!  But tonight, I messed up again and forgot!! (They have only been in that room for a week because of remolding).

That will be my first attempt at resolving the problem, however, if a fence becomes a necessity than so be it........

But telling me on me was a big mistake!!  LOL 

I tend not to behave late at night!!  But I think it is Jackie and CBB's fault!!  LOL 

remolding?  did you miss the mold?

It must a mental block!!  We had to remodel (even had a hard typing that) after my husband thought he was a plumber and flooded our house!!  Only $14,000 worth of damage from fixing a sink that I begged him to leave alone!!   

For any woman here that have a "handy" husband - please go give him a big hug and kiss!! 

mytime when my husband passed away from cancer, I had to sell the house and really didn't need so much space anyway. So I got busy getting ready to show, saw a stain on the deck that I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed. I was out there daily working on it, folks want perfection these days so daily for about a week I scrubbed then rinsed. Soonafter I noticed some of the siding looking warped on the chimney which joined the deck. Well about $3,000.00 later I realized it was me flooding the deck with water on that stain 

Expensive lesson learned, sometimes leave the spots where they are 

I continue to stand with the girl.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2009, 12:55:42 AM »

Seamonkey, I wasn't ever allowed into the inner sanctum of the GM goldens but then I never had 100 posts, not even over the span of almost a year. I do have to laugh though, stupid me didn't realize the significance of the cow. I thought they just liked cows? I sent carnut those cow animations, now when they all insult me it's with cows that I packaged up  Boy I hope they get cooties from them 

yep and after i called them all a bunch of lonely old bats out in the open, they then had it on thier front page under thier title like they are proud of it..

they didnt hid the posts or start that 100 post rule til AFTER posts were made to carnut about what he was doing, he then hid them along with my posts. wasnt til AFTER we all left or were booted out for ummm tellin the truth?? what a moron.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2009, 12:56:15 AM »

Ty, CBB.  I wonder how SB is doing.  He did make a post not too long ago and to his credit did not mention Gators!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2009, 12:56:21 AM »

MyTime..when I lived in Florida, I had a little terrier....he barked at shadows and other things that I could not see.  My neighbor did not care for him....so he bought a doberman...at least that is what his kids told me....
My terrier starting barking at the doberman and the doberman turned over on his back and laid low....lol.  Nothing really changed except my neighbor had big food and vet bills.

It is miserable to try to keep doggie voices low enough to make everyone happy.  I would think maybe a fence on the one side between the houses would be best....but I see you are on the water....so they would definitely fuss over that....blocking the view.

Thank you Mere!!

I am trying to be considerate!  But tonight, I messed up again and forgot!! (They have only been in that room for a week because of remolding).

That will be my first attempt at resolving the problem, however, if a fence becomes a necessity than so be it........

I tend not to behave late at night!!  But I think it is Jackie and CBB's fault!!  LOL 

It must a mental block!!  We had to remodel (even had a hard typing that) after my husband thought he was a plumber and flooded our house!!  Only $14,000 worth of damage from fixing a sink that I begged him to leave alone!!   

For any woman here that have a "handy" husband - please go give him a big hug and kiss!! 

I'm sure you were very understanding and was considerate of his feelings only, during that difficult time.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2009, 12:56:35 AM »

Thank you Mere!!

mytime when my husband passed away from cancer, I had to sell the house and really didn't need so much space anyway. So I got busy getting ready to show, saw a stain on the deck that I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed. I was out there daily working on it, folks want perfection these days so daily for about a week I scrubbed then rinsed. Soonafter I noticed some of the siding looking warped on the chimney which joined the deck. Well about $3,000.00 later I realized it was me flooding the deck with water on that stain 

Expensive lesson learned, sometimes leave the spots where they are 

Oh no!!!   

I am so sorry!!   
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2009, 12:56:36 AM »

THIS IS THE FIRST THREAD IN THE LAST FIVE THAT WASN'T A RACE TO GET TO PAGE 50!!!!

BRONZE THAT LAST THREAD, KLAAS!!!

just no bronzing of Sam's mean drive-by on Artcolley please........! Beats all, whenever I went to that chat it was Sam who complained all the time ! 

and i remember a lot of times carnut himself complaining about the ones that were not in there. And if anyone showed up as guest out in the forum he'd read their IP #'s then tell people in who were chat who they were .

Yes, I remember that, lol
He'd sit there and rip everyone apart at night. EVERYONE
I'd go for my "walkabout" and often was off doing puzzles, lol
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2009, 12:58:47 AM »

Anna - you are right - fences don't work....but if the old folks would close the windows and turn on two box fans, they probably would not hear anything....

Well, you are right, Mere, and the dogs were there first.  The old folks moved into their neighborhood and are the ones who should adjust imo.

I was just trying to think how a fence could make it quieter and couldn't figure that out, lol.

Maybe a fence like a big padded mattress.  I am going to have to move into town per my children who seem to think they are now the boss of me and can only keep one or two at the most of my dogs in an apartment.  It is just devastating to me.

Anna - times are changing - my kids tried to do that too.  I do wish you could keep them all.
Apartments are tough after living in your own space.  When will this happen?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2009, 12:58:51 AM »

Ty, CBB.  I wonder how SB is doing.  He did make a post not too long ago and to his credit did not mention Gators!

I saw that, Anna! I miss him too!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2009, 01:00:01 AM »

THIS IS THE FIRST THREAD IN THE LAST FIVE THAT WASN'T A RACE TO GET TO PAGE 50!!!!

just no bronzing of Sam's mean drive-by on Artcolley please........! Beats all, whenever I went to that chat it was Sam who complained all the time ! 

and i remember a lot of times carnut himself complaining about the ones that were not in there. And if anyone showed up as guest out in the forum he'd read their IP #'s then tell people in who were chat who they were .

well since BT already posted this I guess suffice it to say I never liked the man, still don't and he's the typical snarky tech guy who loves to start trouble. They are a dime a dozen.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 01:00:48 AM »

I saw that, Anna! I miss him too!

honestly SB has every right to brag about his team, they sure showed everyone this season !!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 01:02:07 AM »

well since BT already posted this I guess suffice it to say I never liked the man, still don't and he's the typical snarky tech guy who loves to start trouble. They are a dime a dozen.

I'll bet they are.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 01:02:20 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm sure you were very understanding and was considerate of his feelings only, during that difficult time.

[/quote]

Actually I was!! Six hours later and after the restoration people left - he looked at me and said "Sorry about that" with the cutest little look!  My heart melted!! 

P.S. We hide all his tools now!!   

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 01:02:27 AM »

Most definitely None.I will start posting over in the sports thread?Give you all the information regarding the Pac-10 that i can.Recruiting was all that could be expected with Coach Sarkisian only having a month to do anything.Tyrone really did a number on the Huskies.

well we could use some Pac-10 in the group ! You won't be alone either, not only did we lose our bowl game we didn't do as well in recruiting as we would have liked either. It's a pretty ruthless game these days, that college football, maybe worse than the NFL some say !

Coach Sarkisian is opening the door back up to the High school coaches,Former players,as well as fans.Here's a story about Ty for ya.A former Husky wanted sideline passes for a game in Arizona.A more established player in their time,so to speak.Ty denied the sideline pass.The Arizona coach got the former Husky player a sideline pass!Steve Emtman.One of the Greatest Huskies ever was only alotted 1 sideline pass a year.Go figure...That's just the tip of the iceberg in terms of how Ty slowly alienated Husky Nation!

okay it's apparent you know football, we need you on the sports thread so hustle on over and stake a space for your team ! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2009, 01:03:38 AM »

Anna - times are changing - my kids tried to do that too.  I do wish you could keep them all.

Probably not until late spring like April or May.  It will take me that long to get rid of all my stuff there will not be room for and also I am on waiting list for the apartments. 

Just as I am able to get ready for the move and find an apartment for people 55+.  It will be hard for me but this is too much for me to keep up with, too, so I am just torn over it all.

But I will make the best of it.  Will miss my dogs the most.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2009, 01:04:10 AM »

uh oh!!  CBB - I need a little help with that last post!!   
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2009, 01:04:27 AM »

Anna - you are right - fences don't work....but if the old folks would close the windows and turn on two box fans, they probably would not hear anything....

Well, you are right, Mere, and the dogs were there first.  The old folks moved into their neighborhood and are the ones who should adjust imo.

I was just trying to think how a fence could make it quieter and couldn't figure that out, lol.

Maybe a fence like a big padded mattress.  I am going to have to move into town per my children who seem to think they are now the boss of me and can only keep one or two at the most of my dogs in an apartment.  It is just devastating to me.

Anna, I just went for the quarter acre lot, small house, and coziness with the neighbors  I hardly have much grass to mow, most is in the back inside the fence so nobody knows but me 

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2009, 01:04:52 AM »

I dont think BT would be talkin so much if she knew what he said about her when she wasnt around .
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2009, 01:05:19 AM »

okay it's apparent you know football, we need you on the sports thread so hustle on over and stake a space for your team ! 

College Football,as well as Basketball.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.