April 23, 2024, 07:54:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 99309 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: February 19, 2009, 03:22:23 PM »

hey I wanna dance too, another business call was cancelled and Jackie hooray !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: February 19, 2009, 03:23:03 PM »

I have been noticing that a LOT of people lately have "hinky meters".  Most seem to be broken.

I am thinking of opening a "hinky meter repair shop".....Think its a good idea? 

I so love this post 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #262 on: February 19, 2009, 03:23:13 PM »

As I said, MT.....

I was a local moderator as a child....................

Rolling Eyes

Should I be afraid to ask??????? 

No,

I was a cute little tyke with remarkable negotiating skills...........

I decorated mudpies.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: February 19, 2009, 03:25:50 PM »

Here is something fun for everyone, take your frustrations out with this instead of people who dare to have opinions.

www.faceinhole.com

My son introduced me to it 

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: February 19, 2009, 03:26:05 PM »

As I said, MT.....

Rolling Eyes

No,

I decorated mudpies.

OKay, CBB, Fess up. As a child making mudpies, did you ever venture to taste one?
I made a gorgeous one once, decorated it with quince blossom petals and all,and took a BIG BITE.
AT the moment my Mother came screeching out of the house to make me spit it all out. I was devastated. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #265 on: February 19, 2009, 03:30:13 PM »

As I said, MT.....

Rolling Eyes

No,

I decorated mudpies.

OKay, CBB, Fess up. As a child making mudpies, did you ever venture to taste one?
I made a gorgeous one once, decorated it with quince blossom petals and all,and took a BIG BITE.
AT the moment my Mother came screeching out of the house to make me spit it all out. I was devastated. 

I have the same memory!!    
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: February 19, 2009, 03:30:40 PM »

That's funny!!!  I used to collect all the little tiny medicine bottles and perfume bottles from my relatives and neighbors.  Then I would put colored paper with water in the bottles to make different colored "medicine".  Some of the bottles had little tiny droppers and I would "doctor" my dolls.  (BTW, I still have some of the perfume bottles and they are valuable now.  I have over 100 bottles.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: February 19, 2009, 03:31:00 PM »

Here is something fun for everyone, take your frustrations out with this instead of people who dare to have opinions.

www.faceinhole.com

crazybabyborg
« Reply #268 on: February 19, 2009, 03:32:19 PM »

As I said, MT.....

Rolling Eyes

No,

I decorated mudpies.

Oh! I knew we were sistahs!!   

I preferred the buttercup flavor myself, but must say, my Mother wasn't as attentive!

She should have dewormed me along with the dogs!   Rolling Eyes
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #269 on: February 19, 2009, 03:33:03 PM »

Well,  as a global moderator, I can moderate a'round' the forum.         

I remember when you asked that, btw, mytime. 

You do???   

and i don't blush easy!!! LOL

I spent a lot of time on the Caylee thread early on.  I guess you can say I had a little burn out after a while and went back to spend more time in Natalee's thread.  I still pop in both Caylee & Haleigh threads but am not up to speed in either, at the moment, sad to say. 

LOL - why didn't you answer me????????                        j/k 

I was probably just trying to keep up with the case or staying on topic??  I sometimes think of a response, then decide, maybe I'll wait...then the moment is lost as well as the response. 

Heck, to be honest, I don't remember why I didn't answer you!!   It was a while ago, iirc......... 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #270 on: February 19, 2009, 03:33:18 PM »

That's funny!!!  I used to collect all the little tiny medicine bottles and perfume bottles from my relatives and neighbors.  Then I would put colored paper with water in the bottles to make different colored "medicine".  Some of the bottles had little tiny droppers and I would "doctor" my dolls.  (BTW, I still have some of the perfume bottles and they are valuable now.  I have over 100 bottles.

You still have them?  Are you a pack rat??  My husband throws everything out!! Then I make him go out and get it of the trash!!  I have to watch him carefully!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: February 19, 2009, 03:35:08 PM »

None, thanks for the advice on my vanishing CD Rom.  It says Code 10 error that it cannot start.  HP website pretends it knows nothing because the drive is made technically by Philips.  Dutch company.  That must explain it.

I will try internet forums and see if can find anything there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: February 19, 2009, 03:36:10 PM »

You still have them?  Are you a pack rat??  My husband throws everything out!! Then I make him go out and get it of the trash!!  I have to watch him carefully!!   
Yes, I do still a lot of them but they are from the 40's.  They are in the shape of tiny people or elephants or clocks.  They are cute.  I also have my Mom's only doll.  She is over 80 years old, and all of our pink depression glass.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: February 19, 2009, 03:36:46 PM »

As I said, MT.....

Rolling Eyes

No,

I decorated mudpies.

Oh! I knew we were sistahs!!   

I preferred the buttercup flavor myself, but must say, my Mother wasn't as attentive!

She should have dewormed me along with the dogs!   Rolling Eyes

You have worms?????????? I am telling...........
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: February 19, 2009, 03:37:45 PM »

You do???   

I spent a lot of time on the Caylee thread early on.  I guess you can say I had a little burn out after a while and went back to spend more time in Natalee's thread.  I still pop in both Caylee & Haleigh threads but am not up to speed in either, at the moment, sad to say. 

I'll give you Caylee's in a nutshell.

Lee's the Daddy
Lee's not the Daddy
Lee's the Daddy
Lee's not the Daddy
Lee's the Daddy
Lee's not the Daddy

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: February 19, 2009, 03:38:07 PM »

Here is my last comment on the subject!

I have complete admiration for all of you that have dedicated yourself for the Justice Of Natalee over the years!!  It has been a roll a coaster of a journey!  There has to be something good in all of you - to have your hearts be so touched by this and for that I chose to see mostly very caring, decent people!!

I pray that Natalee and her family get the jutice they so desperately deserve!!

I think your all to familiar with the way GM works.No?To continue to bash SM and the way it operates is utterly disrespectful.Then to come here and post after you badmouth SM!I can not,nor will not respect people who associate themselves with stuff like that!PERIOD....People can't have it both ways...

I am not!!  I have been trying to learn here as well!  Please look at when I joined and how many posts I have there.  I was asked to join but a close friend - whose name I have never seen mentioned in a deflamatory way - by anyone!

I have never heard her say anything bad about Klaas!  I have heard her upset how several on all sides have been attacked, because this does not help the cause for Justice for Natalee.

All this way so new to me!  I have already made one big mistake by joing CnG and fear I may being making another one -as a few there - have made it known - that they don't want me there - and I have not sure I want to get involved with all that drama, although I don't like being bullied and will usually not allow anyone to try an intimidate me!!

I am here - with no hidden agendas!  I have been as honest as humanly possible!  I have tried to make ammends for being so stupid!! So, Please don't make assumptions about me!!

Also, I too have friends still on the memebrship list of CnG!  Just because they are on there, does not mean they are still members!!  They may have joined mistakenly and have chose not to bother to have their account deleted!  I sincerely hope they are not judged too!!

It's just my own opinion mytime.I understand that you've been honest and forthright with many things and it is appreciated.As for people associating themselves with such garbage at both sites(CnG and GM).I find it appalling and disrespectful,to say the least,to come post at SM when you post at those sights.I take no issue with you mytime unless you continue to uphold those that either post,and or associate themselves with such garbage at either sight.It's just my opinion!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: February 19, 2009, 03:38:23 PM »

Mytime, I think we were all watching the webcam.....Nut didn't sound too happy at that moment.      

Yeah.....and it is hard for me to read and listen at the same time while cursing out the cam. 

Nut - what is a "Global Moderator?"  Just curious while waiting for the cam to work agian.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: February 19, 2009, 03:39:03 PM »

www.faceinhole.com

Where is Klaas? Look a baby monkey
http://www.faceinhole.com/us/create/baby-monkey-costume/96ebda2b-9823-4c42-8267-c9bfac388c69/

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: February 19, 2009, 03:39:21 PM »

You do???   

LOL - why didn't you answer me????????                        j/k 

I was probably just trying to keep up with the case or staying on topic??  I sometimes think of a response, then decide, maybe I'll wait...then the moment is lost as well as the response. 

Heck, to be honest, I don't remember why I didn't answer you!!   It was a while ago, iirc......... 

ahhhhh, staying on topic.....another little issue I had too!!    
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: February 19, 2009, 03:39:33 PM »

When I was a little kid, I must have overwhelmed my family or something.  They would let me do most anything as long as I was quiet.

When I made mudpies, I would get in the fridge and get real eggs and stuff.  They would set up like cement then, haha.

Jam on top, etc.  And used to eat butter.  Like a candy bar.

Was real skinny too for some reason.

Anyway, just remembered that when Art said she tried to eat one of her mudpies.  I had a cousin who ate dirt but his family was told was magnesium deficiency.  He would eat out of flower pots even.

Then here in the south we have clay eaters as we have pure white clay like white chocolate.  Unfortunately it is the stuff they make Kaopectate from so you can guess what that does to kids that eat it.

Just rambling.  Or musing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.