April 25, 2024, 09:45:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 99354 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: February 19, 2009, 04:22:30 PM »

KTF, that's telling isn't it? We know how sincere ldstlou and friends are, now don't we?

I hadn't bothered to look - sounds like a good dose of jealousy doesn't it?

Mean hearts, petty minds I say.

I continue to stand with the girl.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #301 on: February 19, 2009, 04:25:48 PM »

WHERE has that video been??? Calling Bud'sgirl..............     

Hi Klaas!!!!!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: February 19, 2009, 04:26:04 PM »

No Art, my mother is truly OCD so she did NOT appreciate it  I may have even gotten a swat or two for being too gullible 

None -is she truly OCD? Is this a senstative issue for you?  The reason I am asking is because we all like to tease Jackie about having it - of course - we diagnosed her!! LOL

My husband says I have it too because I am such a neat freak!!

That is what I do!  I make jokes about things that bother me!  Right now, in my own life, I have some real serious things going on!  I have cried, I have been angry, now I joke!!  It is my way of dealing with things!!  It is not meant to hurt or disrespect anybody!! 

Nothing like getting diagnosed by a bunch of Monkeys, LOL!!  The sad part is - I believe they are right.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: February 19, 2009, 04:26:14 PM »

KTF, that's telling isn't it? We know how sincere ldstlou and friends are, now don't we?

It's actually very sickening.Anyone that associates with a forum,that allows posters to demean children of other poster's,needs to take a moment to reflect on who they are associating with.PERIOD.How disgraceful!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: February 19, 2009, 04:33:40 PM »

Here is my last comment on the subject!

I have complete admiration for all of you that have dedicated yourself for the Justice Of Natalee over the years!!  It has been a roll a coaster of a journey!  There has to be something good in all of you - to have your hearts be so touched by this and for that I chose to see mostly very caring, decent people!!

I pray that Natalee and her family get the jutice they so desperately deserve!!

I think your all to familiar with the way GM works.No?To continue to bash SM and the way it operates is utterly disrespectful.Then to come here and post after you badmouth SM!I can not,nor will not respect people who associate themselves with stuff like that!PERIOD....People can't have it both ways...

I am not!!  I have been trying to learn here as well!  Please look at when I joined and how many posts I have there.  I was asked to join but a close friend - whose name I have never seen mentioned in a deflamatory way - by anyone!

I have never heard her say anything bad about Klaas!  I have heard her upset how several on all sides have been attacked, because this does not help the cause for Justice for Natalee.

All this way so new to me!  I have already made one big mistake by joing CnG and fear I may being making another one -as a few there - have made it known - that they don't want me there - and I have not sure I want to get involved with all that drama, although I don't like being bullied and will usually not allow anyone to try an intimidate me!!

I am here - with no hidden agendas!  I have been as honest as humanly possible!  I have tried to make ammends for being so stupid!! So, Please don't make assumptions about me!!

Also, I too have friends still on the memebrship list of CnG!  Just because they are on there, does not mean they are still members!!  They may have joined mistakenly and have chose not to bother to have their account deleted!  I sincerely hope they are not judged too!!

It's just my own opinion mytime.I understand that you've been honest and forthright with many things and it is appreciated.As for people associating themselves with such garbage at both sites(CnG and GM).I find it appalling and disrespectful,to say the least,to come post at SM when you post at those sights.I take no issue with you mytime unless you continue to uphold those that either post,and or associate themselves with such garbage at either sight.It's just my opinion!

KEEPTHEFAITH

KTF - I 100% agree with your opinion about CnG!!  I don't want anything to do with anyone that is an active poster there!!  I will not judge anyone by the membership list though!  I made that mistake already withouth realizing it!  I did so with no malice intentions!

I will continue to try to keep an open mind about that one!

Honestly, some have been invited and have no idea what is all going on still - mostly because they don't go there!!  And we are having trouble contacting some, as well.  One woman in particular husband is very sick!!  I am not going to bother her right now - with this stuff! She has more important things going on in her life right now!!

At GM you should be fully aware as it's posted for all to see.Take a gander at the way they are even talking about None's son dressing up like a cheerleader!If that's the type of company people want to keep.No friends of mine!

I agree, These are NOT nice people. They actually seem "proud" of their nastiness.
Surprised they are letting the "world" see them in all their glory.

The good thing is that they are all "There" in one place. Good place for them and the more power to them.
The problems arise when they "leak" over here with their nastiness.

Interesting how they feel they can come here and say whatever they want about anyone here and yet, say one word they don't like and BAM.
 Yeah, real nice people.

I like to think of their little site as the "asylum". It sort of keeps them "off the streets".
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: February 19, 2009, 04:35:59 PM »

It's actually very sickening.Anyone that associates with a forum,that allows posters to demean children of other poster's,needs to take a moment to reflect on who they are associating with.PERIOD.How disgraceful!

I am afraid to go look!! But I will in a little bit!!  Right now I have to have "familytime!"  I will be back - when it is "mytime!" 

None, I am sorry that you are being hurt right now!!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: February 19, 2009, 04:45:47 PM »

Thanks KTF and Artcolley, I have others reviewing it - takes time for actions to have results. I agree they deserve each other, couldn't agree more with that.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: February 19, 2009, 05:00:57 PM »

ArtColley

I agree, These are NOT nice people. They actually seem "proud" of their nastiness.

The good thing is that they are all "There" in one place. Good place for them and the more power to them.

Interesting how they feel they can come here and say whatever they want about anyone here and yet, say one word they don't like and BAM.
 Yeah, real nice people.

I like to think of their little site as the "asylum". It sort of keeps them "off the streets".

Way to put things in perspective!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: February 19, 2009, 05:01:48 PM »

ArtColley

"I agree, These are NOT nice people. They actually seem "proud" of their nastiness.

Yeah, real nice people.

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: February 19, 2009, 05:03:25 PM »

Thanks KTF and Artcolley, I have others reviewing it - takes time for actions to have results. I agree they deserve each other, couldn't agree more with that.

You're welcome.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: February 19, 2009, 05:04:15 PM »

ArtColley

"I agree, These are NOT nice people. They actually seem "proud" of their nastiness.

Yeah, real nice people.

KEEPTHEFAITH

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: February 19, 2009, 05:16:49 PM »

Klaas

Did you just come from the dentist - by any chance??   

Yeah, I little bit ago 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: February 19, 2009, 05:34:38 PM »

Your account at GM has been deleted yeahhhhhh!!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: February 19, 2009, 05:38:18 PM »

really? Too funny 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: February 19, 2009, 05:39:16 PM »

really? Too funny 

So Carnut says.The two first posters.Ldstlou,as well as BleachedBlack!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: February 19, 2009, 05:41:21 PM »

KTF do you  mean that good cop/bad cop ldstlou that showed up here today to make nice?

I'm so glad carnut had to lift a finger !

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: February 19, 2009, 05:43:17 PM »

KTF do you  mean that good cop/bad cop ldstlou that showed up here today to make nice?

They had to have the dog and pony show.You were voted off by unanimous decision i must say.All what?12 of them...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: February 19, 2009, 05:47:43 PM »

They had to have the dog and pony show.You were voted off by unanimous decision i must say.All what?12 of them...

oh good! They must be SO proud !

btw I meant share this earlier when Kermit gave us the path to report for CnG yesterday. There is a great little tool I've used for many years called Snag-It. The latest version makes screen captures, even entire scrolling pages and also imprints the image with a date and time stamp! I recommend it highly 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: February 19, 2009, 05:49:09 PM »

oh good! They must be SO proud !

btw I meant share this earlier when Kermit gave us the path to report for CnG yesterday. There is a great little tool I've used for many years called Snag-It. The latest version makes screen captures, even entire scrolling pages and also imprints the image with a date and time stamp! I recommend it highly 

I believe they deleted the thread BB started in regards to the voting!How funny..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: February 19, 2009, 05:53:24 PM »

So now we know why BB was posting about cheerleaders all of a sudden.  And she claims to have always been so nice.  Not the way I remember it at all. 

This is just so disgusting I am at a loss for words.

And over the course of four years, many of us have had our share of spats but guess what?  We got over it because it was not about us in the long run but Natalee.

Some think they can dig up old arguments and get them going again but we are better people than that. 

I have to say that this recent practice of including the children of posters is a new low and something I have never encountered on any forum before.

It needs to be stopped by whatever means necessary.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.