April 24, 2024, 02:58:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 99315 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: February 19, 2009, 05:56:11 PM »

So now we know why BB was posting about cheerleaders all of a sudden.  And she claims to have always been so nice.  Not the way I remember it at all. 

This is just so disgusting I am at a loss for words.

And over the course of four years, many of us have had our share of spats but guess what?  We got over it because it was not about us in the long run but Natalee.

Some think they can dig up old arguments and get them going again but we are better people than that. 

I have to say that this recent practice of including the children of posters is a new low and something I have never encountered on any forum before.

It needs to be stopped by whatever means necessary.

It will be Anna, it will be.

If they were human it might matter, I've decided they lost all humanity when each one came over here to slam not just me but others - over and over and over again.

My children are more mature than they are, by light years.

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: February 19, 2009, 05:56:47 PM »

I take issue with this post at Goldmonkey.  I DO NOT POST EMAIL ADDRESSES of forum members.  If I have ever done it it was done on the request of the MEMBER. 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: February 19, 2009, 06:00:14 PM »

That's why i applaud Klaas,as well as the rest of the Mods for continuing to keep posts open and letting them continue to post!We can all JUDGE for ourselves and know who to stear clear of at this point in time!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: February 19, 2009, 06:00:19 PM »

I take issue with this post at Goldmonkey.  I DO NOT POST EMAIL ADDRESSES of forum members.  If I have ever done it it was done on the request of the MEMBER. 

I'm glad you posted that Klaas, I didn't think you did either and have searched and searched here never to find any evidence that you ever did either. I know I haven't posted emails but they sure have.

My daughter just said HOW LAME 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: February 19, 2009, 06:00:42 PM »

Well, I just had a wild time.  I went to HP websit from google search for my DVD brand and number and it took me to a page I had never seen and I downloaded drivers for my DVD CD player.

BUT then my computer sort of crashed but there was a light now in the DVD player so I tried and tried to get windows to load and it wouldn't boot I guess you call it.  But I had my OS disc and since the DVD was now working, I could REPAIR from that.

Whew!  I though I crashed it but good.

Now it seems to be working and I have CD DVD capability back and everything.  I have never run the OS disc before as computer guy put in on last time for me.

Was scary but everything is working great now.

Thanks everybody for the help.  I almost blew it but figured out what to do and am happy camper in this department now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: February 19, 2009, 06:01:55 PM »

I'm glad you posted that Klaas, I didn't think you did either and have searched and searched here never to find any evidence that you ever did either. I know I haven't posted emails but they sure have.

My daughter just said HOW LAME 

I wonder how many of these miscreants will wander over here spouting how NICE they are and how EVEEEEL we are?
Cripes.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: February 19, 2009, 06:02:16 PM »

Had to post this 

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: February 19, 2009, 06:04:09 PM »

Well, I just had a wild time.  I went to HP websit from google search for my DVD brand and number and it took me to a page I had never seen and I downloaded drivers for my DVD CD player.

BUT then my computer sort of crashed but there was a light now in the DVD player so I tried and tried to get windows to load and it wouldn't boot I guess you call it.  But I had my OS disc and since the DVD was now working, I could REPAIR from that.

Now it seems to be working and I have CD DVD capability back and everything.  I have never run the OS disc before as computer guy put in on last time for me.

Thanks everybody for the help.  I almost blew it but figured out what to do and am happy camper in this department now.

oh gosh Anna had I known a download would do that to you linked to HP's site I would have never sent you there 

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: February 19, 2009, 06:04:40 PM »

Had to post this 

Hey, None, Got a Pig to join them? like, an old Sow with huge HUGE glasses?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: February 19, 2009, 06:05:38 PM »

How did I get two cows at once in that post?  it wasn't intentional

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: February 19, 2009, 06:07:26 PM »

oh gosh Anna had I known a download would do that to you linked to HP's site I would have never sent you there 

No, none, that one fixed my DVD.

I bought something called Driver Detective to try to update it previously and think that is the culprit.  I some how changed some registry stuff I think trying to make a restore point.

Had I not had the new download from DP where you sent me, I couldn't have run Vistas and fixed it.

I was asked if I wanted to delete some stuff and not knowing if I did or not, I picked yes from the Drive Detective.  Guess I should have picked no, lol.

It's all good now and I have my DVD CD back.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: February 19, 2009, 06:07:31 PM »

Had to post this 

This is actually pretty irritating but it reminded me of a group 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vI57ESXiBA8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vI57ESXiBA8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: February 19, 2009, 06:07:49 PM »

Had to post this 

oh if I post one I do have I'll be banned but will this do? I think dompig is fitting !

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: February 19, 2009, 06:09:27 PM »

Had to post this 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vI57ESXiBA8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vI57ESXiBA8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: February 19, 2009, 06:14:47 PM »

Had to post this 

OMG!!!!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: February 19, 2009, 06:15:50 PM »

Had to post this 

oh if I post one I do have I'll be banned but will this do? I think dompig is fitting !

YES, all it needs is glasses and a wig, lol 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: February 19, 2009, 06:16:28 PM »

Klaas daughter is crying she's laughing so hard  she had a rough class today and said to tell all of you thank you.

Anna, I'm so glad it's fixed now. I remember back in 98 I had this new swift Compaq that was cutting edge, self contained single unit back in the day. Son purchased a $10 software game through school, it crashed that 3K PC and we were never able to get it back up again. had to go buy a new HP !

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #337 on: February 19, 2009, 06:17:27 PM »

Had to post this 

Klaas,

OMGoodness  LOLOLOLOLOL

that is so funny.

Thanks,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: February 19, 2009, 06:18:13 PM »

Had to post this 

YES, all it needs is glasses and a wig, lol 

and a big brown nose too 

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: February 19, 2009, 06:18:53 PM »

Had to post this 

Klaas,

OMGoodness  LOLOLOLOLOL

that is so funny.

Thanks,

OS

HI OS
Some cow, eh? Imagine buying wee wee pads for THaT thing? lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.