March 28, 2024, 07:19:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 98735 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: February 19, 2009, 07:44:49 PM »

Do you guys thinks "some" got worse under the influence of CnG???? 

I truly think that CnG has so many ulterior motives!  First, was to discredit Klaas, Red and SM.

Second, was to cause dissinsion between posters and friends!!

They will never accomplish the first!!  But I hope they don't accomplish the second!!

Mytime - I believe that the problems that were going on at Goldmonkey were happening before CnG even opened.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: February 19, 2009, 07:45:22 PM »

well I hope I will be wrong about this but I suspect the next who's on first is being planned in that chat at GM right now.

we shall see.

I continue to stand with the girl.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: February 19, 2009, 07:49:15 PM »

I truly think that CnG has so many ulterior motives!  First, was to discredit Klaas, Red and SM.

They will never accomplish the first!!  But I hope they don't accomplish the second!!

Mytime - I believe that the problems that were going on at Goldmonkey were happening before CnG even opened.

OK - but since a few members belong to both - has it added fule to the fire?? 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: February 19, 2009, 07:52:03 PM »

I can confirm over the life of perhaps 5 to 6 visits to chat there, that indeed they were cultivated there long before CnG launched.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: February 19, 2009, 07:52:28 PM »

OK - but since a few members belong to both - has it added fule to the fire?? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: February 19, 2009, 07:52:51 PM »

I don't think it is punishment.  I think she is trying to impress Lala's.
Remember she said how much help it had been to her to talk with Lala's.
If you think about it Lala's was always getting people's personal information.
Somebody asked once who Kermit was and Lala's reply was: I know but I can't tell.
Lalas would also talk to Jug.  Lalas was all involved in the Caps theory and disappeared
from here when Kermit started telling all.  Sometimes i think Lalas posts using ldstlous
nic.

Or Kyle?  Maybe she led him to believe she could fix his blunders?

I never believed all of that hooey about her just emailing Kyle and
him opening up and telling her everything.  He had just gotten busted
for telling everything.  How dumb can he get?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: February 19, 2009, 07:54:07 PM »

I don't think it is punishment.  I think she is trying to impress Lala's.
Remember she said how much help it had been to her to talk with Lala's.
If you think about it Lala's was always getting people's personal information.
Somebody asked once who Kermit was and Lala's reply was: I know but I can't tell.
Lalas would also talk to Jug.  Lalas was all involved in the Caps theory and disappeared
from here when Kermit started telling all.  Sometimes i think Lalas posts using ldstlous
nic.

Or Kyle?  Maybe she led him to believe she could fix his blunders?

I never believed all of that hooey about her just emailing Kyle and
him opening up and telling her everything.  He had just gotten busted
for telling everything.  How dumb can he get?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: February 19, 2009, 08:05:23 PM »

Good evening to 2NJSons_Mom, Rooscrew, mytime, A_News_Junkie_Monkey, Anna, Seamonkey, cp405, dottie, nonesuche, Keepthefaith, San, Magnolia, tcumom, ospainter, Artcolley and 11 Guests.  How are you all doing this Thursday night?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: February 19, 2009, 08:07:46 PM »

Good evening to 2NJSons_Mom, Rooscrew, mytime, A_News_Junkie_Monkey, Anna, Seamonkey, cp405, dottie, nonesuche, Keepthefaith, San, Magnolia, tcumom, ospainter, Artcolley and 11 Guests.  How are you all doing this Thursday night?

Beautiful sunny evening in the Northwest.You can't beat it!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: February 19, 2009, 08:08:20 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZhODBFQ2-bQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZhODBFQ2-bQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
I got a little nervous there, Klaas - was afraid on that last monkey, the doctor was gonna say, That little monkey, well he is dead!
Whewwwwwwww....... long day!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: February 19, 2009, 08:09:57 PM »

Hey there KTF   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: February 19, 2009, 08:10:02 PM »

Cool and foggy where the Stars fell On Alabama.  I am happy to have my computer revived from the dead and my DVD working again.  Going to eat a bit and watch new episode of Burn Notice, 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: February 19, 2009, 08:13:04 PM »

Lovely snowy night!  Sitting her cozy by the woodstove and looking out at the blowing snow! It is pretty, but glad I am in the house, lol

How are you tonight?
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: February 19, 2009, 08:15:23 PM »

Would be funny some days, i would sit in the nah thread reading posts, and anyone i would see say from gm that would say something against sm or the admins, i would say "oh there's the next member of cng" and you know what? i was right. and then i would see a member of cng say something against cng beliefs and i would say "uhoh, theres the next banned cng member." and you know what? i was right again. I would see posts in gm and say, "wow that person is lookin for an invite to cng." again, there they would pop up..as a new member in cng. It was so ridiculously predictable.

I think gm and cng are the same, and they may as well just join forums into one. run by passive aggressive trouble making liars that like to stir the turds and then hide behind "oh you are attacking", when they are the ones sending their flying monkeys to do all the dirty work...lord help you if you ever disagree with any of them, they have lost all ability to think on their own, and paranoid of anyone who might seem to know better and will find a way to boot you out fast. Even if the reasons make no sense to a sane person, seems to make perfect sense to them. I think the ones that really run it feed on people of little knowledge of people and dont have (net) street smarts, how else can so many be fed the kool aid so easily from both forums?? Thier biggest fears are people who can see right thru them and call them on it. Well hell ya out fast, mustnt let the other morons see this person may be makin sense. why else hide posts that show how they really are?? BOTH forums do it...They all deserve eachother.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: February 19, 2009, 08:15:45 PM »

Hey there KTF   

Hope all is well Muffy.Just swinging through the cage,as well as starting to post in the sports forum.Will have to bring some information regarding the Northwest teams for those that care to partake from time to time!I think i may be able to go crazy from time to time over there without any Mods catching me!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: February 19, 2009, 08:15:54 PM »

Had to post this 

This is actually pretty irritating but it reminded me of a group 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vI57ESXiBA8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vI57ESXiBA8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
That was UTTERLY ridiculous!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: February 19, 2009, 08:19:14 PM »

Hey there KTF   

Hope all is well Muffy.Just swinging through the cage,as well as starting to post in the sports forum.Will have to bring some information regarding the Northwest teams for those that care to partake from time to time!I think i may be able to go crazy from time to time over there without any Mods catching me!

I see you have been navigating round Scared Monkeys.  Even though I don't post at the sports threads, I do read them, as well as the political forum and etc.   

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: February 19, 2009, 08:19:31 PM »

hiya muffy, doin good, ty, you?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: February 19, 2009, 08:24:20 PM »

Art ~  It was very clear and warm here in Texas, so I'm trying to think about the blowing snow you have there.  Our fireplace doesn't do much but allow the heat in the house to go up the chimney, so we don't use it when it's really cold. 

Anna ~ I'm glad to hear you got your puter back up and running.  That's scarey stuff when puters act badly!

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: February 19, 2009, 08:25:16 PM »

and btw, honestly i think a bit of this has been goin on for the last two days....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.