April 24, 2024, 06:30:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 99319 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: February 19, 2009, 08:25:49 PM »

Good evening to 2NJSons_Mom, Rooscrew, mytime, A_News_Junkie_Monkey, Anna, Seamonkey, cp405, dottie, nonesuche, Keepthefaith, San, Magnolia, tcumom, ospainter, Artcolley and 11 Guests.  How are you all doing this Thursday night?

hiya muffy, doin good, ty, you?

Hey there!  I'm doin' pretty good.  I was out moving round my armadillo traps this afternoon.  Right now, the dillos are winning. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: February 19, 2009, 08:26:22 PM »

Good evening to 2NJSons_Mom, Rooscrew, mytime, A_News_Junkie_Monkey, Anna, Seamonkey, cp405, dottie, nonesuche, Keepthefaith, San, Magnolia, tcumom, ospainter, Artcolley and 11 Guests.  How are you all doing this Thursday night?

Beautiful sunny evening in the Northwest.You can't beat it!

Hey there KTF   

Hope all is well Muffy.Just swinging through the cage,as well as starting to post in the sports forum.Will have to bring some information regarding the Northwest teams for those that care to partake from time to time!I think i may be able to go crazy from time to time over there without any Mods catching me!

I see you have been navigating round Scared Monkeys.  Even though I don't post at the sports threads, I do read them, as well as the political forum and etc.   

Run one of the stores for the family business so am able to be on as long as i'm handlin the business!I'll try to help livin the sports forum even if i have to Robo-Post,and or if i get outta line all the Mods can banish me to the sports section!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: February 19, 2009, 08:26:34 PM »

and btw, honestly i think a bit of this has been goin on for the last two days....

I concur. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: February 19, 2009, 08:27:19 PM »

Good Evenin' Muffy.  I thought it was Wednesday until I read your greeting.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: February 19, 2009, 08:28:08 PM »

Doing good, Muffy.  I see you saved the bee's!
BTW - you have nanners from me!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: February 19, 2009, 08:28:11 PM »

and btw, honestly i think a bit of this has been goin on for the last two days....

I concur. 

The need to do some copying and pasting...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: February 19, 2009, 08:31:02 PM »

for sure, the waters were tested pretty well this morning weren't they?

I continue to stand with the girl.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: February 19, 2009, 08:32:55 PM »

KTF ~  It's great you've found more places of interest here at SM.  I spend time in the missing person's threads, and sometimes I just need to get away from it a bit, so I go visit the Games threads, SeaSearcher's Elvis thread, go to see who's cookin' what in those threads and etc. 

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: February 19, 2009, 08:34:12 PM »

hiya muffy, doin good, ty, you?

Hey there!  I'm doin' pretty good.  I was out moving round my armadillo traps this afternoon.  Right now, the dillos are winning. 

wow...so dillos are like gopher probs we have up here in the north?? and ya use traps for them too? I never thought of them like a pest. I always thought of them as those rare things one might see on a side of a road lol...then again, the only one i ever saw was a stuffed one.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: February 19, 2009, 08:34:52 PM »

After viewing demeaning comments regarding your son None,as well as it being allowed and accepted helped me undrstand the INSANITY of those people.Are there any current members of GM up in the rafters that would like to help explain?Just askin..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: February 19, 2009, 08:34:57 PM »

KTF you won't be banned on the sports forums but learn from my lesson on the political threads, don't get too vested in it 

Muffy son had a roomie in bama whose grandfather had his grandson come to his farm to stomp and shoot amardillo's.  I know nothing about the dillo's but is that common?

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #411 on: February 19, 2009, 08:35:13 PM »

Hi Muffy,

Nice to see you

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: February 19, 2009, 08:35:57 PM »

Magnolia ~  I know what you mean about the days of the week.  It didn't quite feel like Thursday to me either.  But Thursday is trash collection day in my neighborhood, and that's one event I dont' like to miss.   

News_Junkie ~  Thank you so much for your kindness and understanding.   

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: February 19, 2009, 08:35:58 PM »

I think a whole lot more than just waters and this mornin lol But what do i know? Im just a seamonkey lol
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: February 19, 2009, 08:39:37 PM »

KTF ~  It's great you've found more places of interest here at SM.  I spend time in the missing person's threads, and sometimes I just need to get away from it a bit, so I go visit the Games threads, SeaSearcher's Elvis thread, go to see who's cookin' what in those threads and etc. 

Very true MuffyBee.A swift kick in the ass for KTF,if needed,is always understood.Just let me know!It's all about JUSTICE FOR THOSE WITHOUT VOICES!If my train is veering off the trax just hollllllaaaaa!

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: February 19, 2009, 08:41:01 PM »

kermit, I agree with Magnolia, really well said. You raise some key points around perspective and judgment that I have tried to speak to but you have far better.

These forums are great for support, research, and learning. But we don't have the credentials of a criminologist. A few have credentials at a higher level whether it be in counseling, or investigative journalism, or even a physician or two I've met here. When you have those types of credentials then your contributions have more validity.

What I have seen with the ones bashing so much here is none of them have the credentials but they are sure they have all the answers? Logic isn't part of their approach either, or even rational thought at times. Today at least it was finally admitted they even made statements that were completely in error.

Thinking about this logically, we have a professed EMT, a professed residential realty agent, and two homemakers working together to tell all here that only they have all of the answers?

I can't buy that, it has no foundation in logic.

You have it 100% correct.

Swarming like flies in order to gather personal information is their only attack. Because they lie, so they don't have anything of value to put on the table.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: February 19, 2009, 08:44:47 PM »

Hi Muffy,

Nice to see you

OS

Hi os!     Great to see you as always!

None ~  I'm trying to trap the dillos first.  I can't for the life of me imagine stompin' on a dillo.  Ewww!  Shooting them is an idea, but we aren't supposed to do that here in my neighborhood, legally.  We can bow hunt.  I cannot imagine using a bow and arrow on a dillo .  Nope.  I still have my handy set of golf clubs.  Now that might be the way to go...

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: February 19, 2009, 08:46:12 PM »

After viewing demeaning comments regarding your son None,as well as it being allowed and accepted helped me undrstand the INSANITY of those people.Are there any current members of GM up in the rafters that would like to help explain?Just askin..

well I don't see any in the rafters at this moment. I know BT pursued me to tell her my son's name, I didn't, then one day she announced she had a friend with a football program who helped her ferret it out? That makes one feel queasy for a middle aged woman to be that driven to find out what your child looks like? katysmom, I've never interacted with her nor do I want to. BB, self explanatory as per her posts here.

I have to wonder what person thinks cross dressing is funny for an athlete? Cat just likes to lurk, he's got several nics there and once wanted me to help him find a job.

it doesn't take much to set any of them off

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: February 19, 2009, 08:48:19 PM »

Very true MuffyBee.A swift kick in the ass for KTF,if needed,is always understood.Just let me know!It's all about JUSTICE FOR THOSE WITHOUT VOICES!If my train is veering off the trax just hollllllaaaaa!

KEEPTHEFAITH

KTF ~  Yes.  Justice for those without voices.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: February 19, 2009, 08:50:33 PM »

It ain't Wednesday?  Are ya serious?  Oh holy moly.  OMG it's Thursday.  Oh I'm in big trouble. lol  I gotta get busy.  My days are all messed up. lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.