April 26, 2024, 12:30:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 99361 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: February 19, 2009, 08:52:22 PM »

Hi Muffy,

Nice to see you

OS

Hi os!     Great to see you as always!

None ~  I'm trying to trap the dillos first.  I can't for the life of me imagine stompin' on a dillo.  Ewww!  Shooting them is an idea, but we aren't supposed to do that here in my neighborhood, legally.  We can bow hunt.  I cannot imagine using a bow and arrow on a dillo .  Nope.  I still have my handy set of golf clubs.  Now that might be the way to go...

oh Muffy I'm like you, I can't imagine stomping an animal, fear I just could not do it. I ran with the extension pole with the squeegee on the end after Blackie the snake, I never thought about a golf club  I understand dillo's are fast though aren't they?

I continue to stand with the girl.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: February 19, 2009, 08:52:49 PM »

and btw, honestly i think a bit of this has been goin on for the last two days....

for sure, the waters were tested pretty well this morning weren't they?

After viewing demeaning comments regarding your son None,as well as it being allowed and accepted helped me undrstand the INSANITY of those people.Are there any current members of GM up in the rafters that would like to help explain?Just askin..

well I don't see any in the rafters at this moment. I know BT pursued me to tell her my son's name, I didn't, then one day she announced she had a friend with a football program who helped her ferret it out? That makes one feel queasy for a middle aged woman to be that driven to find out what your child looks like? katysmom, I've never interacted with her nor do I want to. BB, self explanatory as per her posts here.

I have to wonder what person thinks cross dressing is funny for an athlete? Cat just likes to lurk, he's got several nics there and once wanted me to help him find a job.

it doesn't take much to set any of them off

Using children like this is wrong.  Just wrong.  Period.  No excuses.  None.  Nada.  Children shouldn't be included in any personal vendetta's.  Sick.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: February 19, 2009, 08:53:49 PM »

Hi Muffy - I had no idea dillos were such a pest!!  My husband just told me that this a big problem at the golf course too!  He said they go out at night and shoot them!   

Seamonkey - funny thing is - I heard that "some" admins and mods went to GM and boasted about their new sight and invited them all to join.  Some did, some did not! The real funny part is that they then banned a lot of them!!   

I think only a few still belong to CnG. But I get the feeling that "some" will be recruiting CnG members to GM!!  And I want know part of any of that!

However, I do have a good friend that belongs to GM!  I am sure Klaas knows who I am talking about!  She is good friend and person and I hate to see her getting attacked simply because she belongs to GM!!  But that is my opinion and I will stand by my friend!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: February 19, 2009, 08:53:51 PM »

Hi!  I got a few minutes to myself!!

Could you please answer my this...........what is your opinion of CnG and their Admins??

See my sore finger? 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: February 19, 2009, 08:56:12 PM »

Muffy thanks, I agree and know their children as well, I just don't have to lie in a snake belly's  rut to prove a point.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: February 19, 2009, 08:56:23 PM »

Hi Muffy,

Nice to see you

OS

None ~  I'm trying to trap the dillos first.  I can't for the life of me imagine stompin' on a dillo.  Ewww!  Shooting them is an idea, but we aren't supposed to do that here in my neighborhood, legally.  We can bow hunt.  I cannot imagine using a bow and arrow on a dillo .  Nope.  I still have my handy set of golf clubs.  Now that might be the way to go...

oh Muffy I'm like you, I can't imagine stomping an animal, fear I just could not do it. I ran with the extension pole with the squeegee on the end after Blackie the snake, I never thought about a golf club  I understand dillo's are fast though aren't they?

Visual ~  Three o'clock a.m. in a suburban Texas setting.  Petite, brunette lady with night vision goggles and Hi-Tec boots on and her trusty Nancy Lopez seven iron in her hands...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: February 19, 2009, 08:58:20 PM »

Oh no!  I must be the female counterpart to "CaddyShack"...

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: February 19, 2009, 08:58:49 PM »

Hi Muffy,

Nice to see you

OS

Visual ~  Three o'clock a.m. in a suburban Texas setting.  Petite, brunette lady with night vision goggles and Hi-Tec boots on and her trusty Nancy Lopez seven iron in her hands...
But have you ever used a cyanide gun on a coyete?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: February 19, 2009, 08:58:56 PM »

Hi Muffy,

Nice to see you

OS

Muffy ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ever wonder what your neighbors think? I had one that use to hunt a possum that wouldn't move on, he looked like Elmer Fudd in my bushes at night 

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: February 19, 2009, 08:59:50 PM »

Seamonkey where is that fishing line, I think I felt a hook go into the water again....

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #430 on: February 19, 2009, 08:59:59 PM »

There was a huge internet controversy not so long ago about a website that showed a woman's high-heeled foot crushing some animal (don't remember what animal). That's all the website showed, I think... videos of a small animal being crushed. I don't remember the details of that site but when it hit the mainstream media, they got millions of hits. It knocked their servers off.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #431 on: February 19, 2009, 09:00:05 PM »

Hi Muffy I had no idea dillos were such a pest!!   My husband just told me that this a big problem at the golf course too!  He said they go out at night and shoot them!   

Seamonkey - funny thing is - I heard that "some" admins and mods went to GM and boasted about their new sight and invited them all to join.  Some did, some did not! The real funny part is that they then banned a lot of them!!   

I think only a few still belong to CnG. But I get the feeling that "some" will be recruiting CnG members to GM!!  And I want know part of any of that!

However, I do have a good friend that belongs to GM!  I am sure Klaas knows who I am talking about!  She is good friend and person and I hate to see her getting attacked simply because she belongs to GM!!  But that is my opinion and I will stand by my friend!

I'm not even going to tell you all what I THOUGHT that said!!   

Safe to say though, that I'm not going to post again until I rest my eyes............. 

« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 09:02:30 PM by CBB » Logged
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: February 19, 2009, 09:00:45 PM »

Headed outta the cage for a minute!BBL..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #433 on: February 19, 2009, 09:01:32 PM »

Hi Muffy - [b]I had no idea dillos were such a pest[/b]!!  My husband just told me that this a big problem at the golf course too!  He said they go out at night and shoot them!   

Safe to say though, that I'm not going to post again until I rest my eyes............. 

Me too CBB! 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #434 on: February 19, 2009, 09:02:33 PM »

Hi!  I got a few minutes to myself!!

Could you please answer my this...........what is your opinion of CnG and their Admins??

See my sore finger? 
I don't know much about that situation but this is damn funny!!   
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: February 19, 2009, 09:02:42 PM »

CBB upset alert, your Lady Vols just lost to KY 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: February 19, 2009, 09:03:10 PM »

A-1 We have coyotes here.  I keep my yorkies close by me.  The guy that lived in my house  before me used to toss food out over the rail (creek below) for the animals.  They got too friendly.  Not long after I moved here, a deputy had to shoot a coyote one house over because it was near the front porch.  It isn't good, because of rabies, and no one knew if the coyote was close because it was sick, rabid or wanted to be fed.  They took it to be tested.  I can't carry a bag of seeds to my birdfeeders, or I will get 15 or 20 deer running at me.  My neighbors feed them.  I don't like to hurt animals.  I won't eat meat or chicken/turkey etc.  So, for me to kill something is a big deal.  I did kill copperheads and if I must, I would shoot a coyote if need be, but I hope I won't have to.   

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: February 19, 2009, 09:03:31 PM »

Hi Muffy I had no idea dillos were such a pest!!   My husband just told me that this a big problem at the golf course too!  He said they go out at night and shoot them!   

Personally, I did a bit of a walkabout, then came back and changed my glasses 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: February 19, 2009, 09:04:40 PM »

CBB!!!   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: February 19, 2009, 09:05:26 PM »

A-1 We have coyotes here.  I keep my yorkies close by me.  The guy that lived in my house  before me used to toss food out over the rail (creek below) for the animals.  They got too friendly.  Not long after I moved here, a deputy had to shoot a coyote one house over because it was near the front porch.  It isn't good, because of rabies, and no one knew if the coyote was close because it was sick, rabid or wanted to be fed.  They took it to be tested.  I can't carry a bag of seeds to my birdfeeders, or I will get 15 or 20 deer running at me.  My neighbors feed them.  I don't like to hurt animals.  I won't eat meat or chicken/turkey etc.  So, for me to kill something is a big deal.  I did kill copperheads and if I must, I would shoot a coyote if need be, but I hope I won't have to.   
We had to on my Grandpas farm or they would destroy the livestock.  The only reason to kill them though.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.