April 25, 2024, 04:30:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 99337 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #440 on: February 19, 2009, 09:06:33 PM »

Hi!  I got a few minutes to myself!!

Could you please answer my this...........what is your opinion of CnG and their Admins??

See my sore finger? 

Boo Boo finger! And it's early, too!! 

Have the moon's been full tonight already, too???   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: February 19, 2009, 09:06:57 PM »

Muffy,
I know what works on armadillos......................

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #442 on: February 19, 2009, 09:08:05 PM »

Hi!  I got a few minutes to myself!!

Could you please answer my this...........what is your opinion of CnG and their Admins??

See my sore finger? 

Boo Boo finger! And it's early, too!! 

Have the moon's been full tonight already, too???   

Oh yes!!  And I was not the only one tonight!!!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: February 19, 2009, 09:08:07 PM »

Ya'll get your heads outta the night stand!   

A-1  Yes, you are right.  When you are on a farm or if safety is involved, you gotta do what you gotta do.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #444 on: February 19, 2009, 09:09:05 PM »

Seamonkey where is that fishing line, I think I felt a hook go into the water again....

ME????   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: February 19, 2009, 09:09:30 PM »

My time - love your outfit, you are very sparkley!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: February 19, 2009, 09:09:33 PM »

Hi Muffy - I had no idea dillos were such a pest!!  My husband just told me that this a big problem at the golf course too!  He said they go out at night and shoot them!   

Seamonkey - funny thing is - I heard that "some" admins and mods went to GM and boasted about their new sight and invited them all to join.  Some did, some did not! The real funny part is that they then banned a lot of them!!   

I think only a few still belong to CnG. But I get the feeling that "some" will be recruiting CnG members to GM!!  And I want know part of any of that!

However, I do have a good friend that belongs to GM!  I am sure Klaas knows who I am talking about!  She is good friend and person and I hate to see her getting attacked simply because she belongs to GM!!  But that is my opinion and I will stand by my friend!

I dont think it is a matter of who belongs to what forums is what gets to some..least not me anyways, I do not go on what I KNOW only based on where a person is a member to, however I DO go on what the person has done. I know for a fact many are not what they seem, and to ones that wouldnt know histories of some wouldnt see it in the person. However the ones that HAVE seen the history of said persons DO react, and the person that seems all sweet to some knows EXACTLY what they are doing but wouldnt seem too obvious to one that they are snowing.

Your friend, I have no idea who you mean, but all i can say if it is someone that fits the description i described above I can only hope you never see them as I and others have seen them as.

I am not a pack follower, ask anyone, but I DO react based on whats shown to me with my own eyes. So if you see sumtin not fair in your eyes, by me or someone else, you might wanna stop for a second and wonder, ok, what caused it? Some of us have seen a LOT, and had a LOT done to us and people we care about.

I am glad you stand by your friend, fantastic in fact, nothing like a bond made you wouldnt had known at all if not a member of certain places...however dont always be blinded Smile Keep your eyes open... and your back covered in armour, knives can hurt.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #447 on: February 19, 2009, 09:10:09 PM »

Hi Muffy - I had no idea dillos were such a pest!!  My husband just told me that this a big problem at the golf course too!  He said they go out at night and shoot them!    

Seamonkey - funny thing is - I heard that "some" admins and mods went to GM and boasted about their new sight and invited them all to join.  Some did, some did not! The real funny part is that they then banned a lot of them!!   

I think only a few still belong to CnG. But I get the feeling that "some" will be recruiting CnG members to GM!!  And I want know part of any of that!

However, I do have a good friend that belongs to GM!  I am sure Klaas knows who I am talking about!  She is good friend and person and I hate to see her getting attacked simply because she belongs to GM!!  But that is my opinion and I will stand by my friend!

I don't know what you guys are laughing about.............. with the way we read it, the above is the funniest part!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: February 19, 2009, 09:10:13 PM »

Muffy,

Really?  I buy that stuff by the big bag from Costco for cleaning and laundry.  How would I use this against the dillos? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: February 19, 2009, 09:11:18 PM »

If you know you are associating yourself with people that demean other poster's children,lie,attempt to get others personal information to disseminate,Get people BANNED from said forum you are NO FRIEND OF MINE!For me.It is very simple.

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #450 on: February 19, 2009, 09:12:03 PM »

Ya'll get your heads outta the night stand!   

A-1  Yes, you are right.  When you are on a farm or if safety is involved, you gotta do what you gotta do.

The Bee's the Bomb tonight!! 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: February 19, 2009, 09:13:45 PM »

Muffy,

Really?  I buy that stuff by the big bag from Costco for cleaning and laundry.  How would I use this against the dillos? 
It will hit you later...........Maybe!  LOL @ ME..........but you said golf clubs and the joke was ...........cymbals please!
A Arm and a Hammer.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #452 on: February 19, 2009, 09:14:17 PM »

Jackie? Are you listening?

Baking Soda is the proper thing to use on the dillos.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: February 19, 2009, 09:15:23 PM »

Muffy,

It will hit you later...........Maybe!  LOL @ ME..........but you said golf clubs and the joke was ...........cymbals please!
A Arm and a Hammer.

Now THAT'S funny 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: February 19, 2009, 09:16:37 PM »

Muffy,

A Arm and a Hammer.

Now THAT'S funny 
I scored high on divergent thinking.....what can I say!  I better leave before I am thrown out!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: February 19, 2009, 09:20:27 PM »

It says dillos.................

Can you please post another picture of your desk??  Please, pretty please!!   
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: February 19, 2009, 09:20:43 PM »

Seamonkey where is that fishing line, I think I felt a hook go into the water again....

Seamonkeys cant be fished lol
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: February 19, 2009, 09:21:17 PM »

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: February 19, 2009, 09:22:38 PM »

My time - love your outfit, you are very sparkley!!!

Thank you Always 1!!  See Jackie and CBB!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #459 on: February 19, 2009, 09:23:11 PM »

It says dillos.................

Can you please post another picture of your desk??  Please, pretty please!!   

Oh SURE thing!!! I had such a FINE experience with THAT last time!!!    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.