April 23, 2024, 12:26:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 99163 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: February 20, 2009, 09:05:30 PM »

DarleenofAlabama - the newest member of Goldmonkeys. 

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: February 20, 2009, 09:07:08 PM »

after i posted the remark about the dixie cup someone here said i should write a song about it.......it is a work in progress and after this week i thought we could use a laugh
i hope no one is offended

She totes my nuts in a Dixie cup
Don’t know how or when I gave them up
I told her they were feeling blue
They were waiting to feel her too
I only wanted to visit her special place
She warmed my heart with her feminine ways
All I wanted was to wet my log
Too soon I realized that I was her blog
My man handle wore a smiley face
Now it limps in complete disgrace
My pics are splattered all over the place
Some how I had became her …my space

This is an original writing by the JuJu
Not to be copied or distributed without my consent

Regrets, I've had a few......
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: February 20, 2009, 09:09:32 PM »

JuJu 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: February 20, 2009, 09:10:31 PM »

No big surprise there...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: February 20, 2009, 09:20:52 PM »

Muffy--- howya doin??

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: February 20, 2009, 09:24:40 PM »

Might be Darlene...might just be a hoax....but I thought you were a member at GM...???

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: February 20, 2009, 09:29:55 PM »

Mere - good point on the hoax. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: February 20, 2009, 09:37:33 PM »

Muffy--- howya doin??

Hi Leroy! I'm doing great tonight.  And yourself?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: February 20, 2009, 09:38:56 PM »

Just a driveby..to say hello and make sure i didnt mess up my sig line lol

Hello all...Smile
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: February 20, 2009, 09:41:49 PM »

Might be Darlene...might just be a hoax....but I thought you were a member at GM...???

I was invited on 1/1/2009!  I have 21 posts - I just checked!  I haven't been there for a while - I did check my PMs a few times though.

There are a couple that don't want me there and the feeling is very mutual!!  So I have decided not to go there.  But if they start to try an intimidate or bully me - I definetly will go there!! If that makes any sense!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #590 on: February 20, 2009, 09:43:25 PM »

Just a driveby..to say hello and make sure i didnt mess up my sig line lol

Hello all...Smile

Nice sign!!!  It is not legal??   
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: February 20, 2009, 09:50:00 PM »

Can I get O/T on the O/T thread? If anyone finds me annoying or thinks I'm not appropriate, I understand and apologize. I will probably get banned after this but I can't help it.

I just have to say, I have been reading a ton and it's sending me into despair. I'm too upset to phrase specifics nicely, so I won't even try.

I just get so tired of people acting manipulatively, trashy, greedy, slutty, and etc. (God forgive me, please, for being judgmental), and having things go their way. We can all decide who I might be referring to (NOT fellow posters).

I have never been married and have never had a child. This is not from lack of interest, and I have had proposals. I thought I was doing the right thing by declining those I knew I'd divorce, but maybe I was wrong. It is not too late for me, but the more I read, the more I feel that there is something fundamentally flawed with me, if the folks I'm reading about are breeding like rabbits all over Florida.

I do have the smidgen of self-esteem left to realize the ones who are troubling me so much are not smarter than me, not better educated, not in a better place to create a happy family life, not more attractive than me, etc. 

Sorry--I'm being wordy and mean. I pray for good resolutions to all these problems. Maybe I'm just not a nice enough monkey to be of any help.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: February 20, 2009, 09:50:07 PM »

after i posted the remark about the dixie cup someone here said i should write a song about it.......it is a work in progress and after this week i thought we could use a laugh
i hope no one is offended

She totes my nuts in a Dixie cup
Don’t know how or when I gave them up
I told her they were feeling blue
They were waiting to feel her too
I only wanted to visit her special place
She warmed my heart with her feminine ways
All I wanted was to wet my log
Too soon I realized that I was her blog
My man handle wore a smiley face
Now it limps in complete disgrace
My pics are splattered all over the place
Some how I had became her …my space

This is an original writing by the JuJu
Not to be copied or distributed without my consent

Funny!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: February 20, 2009, 09:56:39 PM »

Can I get O/T on the O/T thread? If anyone finds me annoying or thinks I'm not appropriate, I understand and apologize. I will probably get banned after this but I can't help it.

I just have to say, I have been reading a ton and it's sending me into despair. I'm too upset to phrase specifics nicely, so I won't even try.

I just get so tired of people acting manipulatively, trashy, greedy, slutty, and etc. (God forgive me, please, for being judgmental), and having things go their way. We can all decide who I might be referring to (NOT fellow posters).

I have never been married and have never had a child. This is not from lack of interest, and I have had proposals. I thought I was doing the right thing by declining those I knew I'd divorce, but maybe I was wrong. It is not too late for me, but the more I read, the more I feel that there is something fundamentally flawed with me, if the folks I'm reading about are breeding like rabbits all over Florida.

I do have the smidgen of self-esteem left to realize the ones who are troubling me so much are not smarter than me, not better educated, not in a better place to create a happy family life, not more attractive than me, etc. 

Sorry--I'm being wordy and mean. I pray for good resolutions to all these problems. Maybe I'm just not a nice enough monkey to be of any help.

I do not have a clue what you are talking about..............but I am sorry you are feeling bad!!   I think you need a hug!! 
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: February 20, 2009, 09:58:57 PM »

Blurry, I think when we spend too much time in the truly troubling threads it can wear on us, I have had to take a step back a few times in the last few days, was too much and startin to wear on me emotionally. I had to do it for like a week after caylee was found, i was way too upset, and needed to find my bearings again.

YOU ARE a good and nice monkey, or these things would NOT effect you. Just take a step back for maybe a day or more. Do stuff you truly enjoy that makes YOU happy.

as far as help goes, not much any of us can do, thats what makes it so frustrating.

BUT there is one great thing we all can do that helps..and thats pray. pray justice will be done as it should be. Pray little ones will be found unharmed. Just pray..ITS a big thing and it HELPS.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: February 20, 2009, 09:59:34 PM »

Blurry I know how you feel.  I was only able to have one child but always wanted another.  I get furious at the Casey Anthony's of the world or the women who throw their babies away in the trash.  I will never understand how people can be so monsterous.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: February 20, 2009, 10:00:49 PM »

I do not have a clue what you are talking about..............but I am sorry you are feeling bad!!   I think you need a hug!! 

I'm really sorry MT--not trying to be stupid or confuse anyone. I tried to be as kind as I could without being totally obscure. I generally hang out at the Caylee and Haleigh threads, if that helps. If not, sorry to be a drag, and thank you for responding.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: February 20, 2009, 10:04:10 PM »

Wendi    

I am so glad you are here....you are here, right??

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: February 20, 2009, 10:05:49 PM »

I'm really sorry MT--not trying to be stupid or confuse anyone. I tried to be as kind as I could without being totally obscure. I generally hang out at the Caylee and Haleigh threads, if that helps. If not, sorry to be a drag, and thank you for responding.

You are not a drag, just human - like all of us!! 

I still follow Caylee  - but lately it has been too much for me!  I needed a break from following it so closely!  In all honesty, I just want it all over - so Caylee can rest in peace!!!
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: February 20, 2009, 10:08:04 PM »

Blurry, I think when we spend too much time in the truly troubling threads it can wear on us, I have had to take a step back a few times in the last few days, was too much and startin to wear on me emotionally. I had to do it for like a week after caylee was found, i was way too upset, and needed to find my bearings again.

YOU ARE a good and nice monkey, or these things would NOT effect you. Just take a step back for maybe a day or more. Do stuff you truly enjoy that makes YOU happy.

as far as help goes, not much any of us can do, thats what makes it so frustrating.

BUT there is one great thing we all can do that helps..and thats pray. pray justice will be done as it should be. Pray little ones will be found unharmed. Just pray..ITS a big thing and it HELPS.

Thanks, Seamonkey. Prayer is amazingly strong. It just hurts that when I would like to help, I feel hurt at the core of who I thought I would be and who I still want to be. But I guess a jolt to my soul would be much less potent if I were crying over my softball skills (the point being, I SUCK!, and I couldn't care less!) Continued prayer will restore me, I know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.