April 25, 2024, 01:45:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 99332 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2009, 01:37:53 AM »

Time for me to hit the hay

Nite all, sweet dreams!

Night Art, rest well !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2009, 01:38:31 AM »

Nite all, sweet dreams!

Night Art, rest well !!

THanks, you too!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2009, 01:40:46 AM »

Nite all, sweet dreams!

Nite Art!! Sleep Well!!

Jackie? I have a glass top dining table, and you can't useit without having to pull out the Windex, but if it's frosted glass, that might be better...........
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2009, 01:42:32 AM »

well mainly i copied my chat..for three reasons..one -- so it couldnt be twisted into sumtin it wasnt and taken out of context..and lied about...and..
two ---cause i thought i went in there to help a situation and wanted to make sure i got my words right so i too wouldnt take them out of context when repeating them like i told all in there i was gonna do..and
three-- well, why did i copy it? cause i could.... 
But i see now my first reason is what i should have been mainly doing it for, because thats exactly what they did, then hid stuff so i couldnt even rebute it with the actual chat.

OH - so you only copied that one??  I get it!!  Smart!!! 

that was the only one i was referring to in my post to none about having copies.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2009, 01:43:28 AM »

If you are a neurotic - glass is not for you!!

So Jackie, what kind of wood would you like??    
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2009, 01:44:52 AM »

Nite all, sweet dreams!

Night Art, rest well !!

THanks, you too!!!

night colley...i prolly missed you..slow comp connection..buy me cable for my bday!!! lol night sleep well *hugz* Smile
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2009, 01:45:02 AM »

Nite all, sweet dreams!

Nite Art!! Sleep Well!!

Jackie? I have a glass top dining table, and you can't useit without having to pull out the Windex, but if it's frosted glass, that might be better...........

I have one in my kitchen and I have to keep a tablecloth on it - it drives me crazy.  There goes that idea..........................

Goodnight ART!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2009, 01:46:51 AM »

If you are a neurotic - glass is not for you!!

So Jackie, what kind of wood would you like??    

MT!!!!!!!!   I am not even - going to touch that one. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2009, 01:47:28 AM »

KeeptheFaith I don't want the stack police to get me 

Know what? I'm pulling for the heels too but one of the players, not a star on the team  but to even make that team is high praise, anyway he used to play with my son and is his friend. I like Roy though. I like Coach K too but I don't think Duke has the team to go all the way this year.

I have quite the Basketball pedigree!Out here in the state of Washington.My Father is in the Basketball coaches Hall of Fame..Out here he was a big part of helping to take the AAU basketball to another level,coaching for George Karl's Teams,when Coach Karl was with the Supersonics.His good buddy who ran the teams is now the VP of the NBA summer league in Las Vegas.

WOW you do have the pedigree ! Well we need you on the basketball thread then, I live in ACC country but I can't keep up with it all. I was hoping son would choose basketball over football but he won, not me. Basketball today however is hand to hand combat with no pads!

Coach K story?I'll do what i can.I'm afraid i'll be Robo-posting to myself! Grew up with Doug Christie who played in the NBA for about 14 years.I'm much more of a College Basketball fan.My father coached Brian Morrison in the summertime who was at NC for 2 years then at UCLA for 2 years.Aaron Brooks(Houston Rockets),Nate Robinson(Slam-Dunk Champion).The real story's about his attitude are starting to come out!The south is starting to really come up here and take some of the Seattle players.Marvin Williams(NC),Terrence Williams(Louisville),Peyton Siva(Louisville)this fall,Aaron Dotson(LSU)this fall..I'll take the rest to the Sports thread and keep the posting going...Any info on the ACC,SEC is welcome up here in the Northwest!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2009, 01:51:48 AM »

Nite all, sweet dreams!

Night Art, rest well !!

THanks, you too!!!

night colley...i prolly missed you..slow comp connection..buy me cable for my bday!!! lol night sleep well *hugz* Smile

night Seamonkey !! rest well

I have my first call at 7 in the morning so I guess I need to hit the hay myself. Looks like we may have snow this weekend again, I knew that groundhog needed to stay in his hole 

Night All !!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2009, 01:53:52 AM »

Know what? I'm pulling for the heels too but one of the players, not a star on the team  but to even make that team is high praise, anyway he used to play with my son and is his friend. I like Roy though. I like Coach K too but I don't think Duke has the team to go all the way this year.

I have quite the Basketball pedigree!Out here in the state of Washington.My Father is in the Basketball coaches Hall of Fame..Out here he was a big part of helping to take the AAU basketball to another level,coaching for George Karl's Teams,when Coach Karl was with the Supersonics.His good buddy who ran the teams is now the VP of the NBA summer league in Las Vegas.

WOW you do have the pedigree ! Well we need you on the basketball thread then, I live in ACC country but I can't keep up with it all. I was hoping son would choose basketball over football but he won, not me. Basketball today however is hand to hand combat with no pads!

Coach K story?I'll do what i can.I'm afraid i'll be Robo-posting to myself! Grew up with Doug Christie who played in the NBA for about 14 years.I'm much more of a College Basketball fan.My father coached Brian Morrison in the summertime who was at NC for 2 years then at UCLA for 2 years.Aaron Brooks(Houston Rockets),Nate Robinson(Slam-Dunk Champion).The real story's about his attitude are starting to come out!The south is starting to really come up here and take some of the Seattle players.Marvin Williams(NC),Terrence Williams(Louisville),Peyton Siva(Louisville)this fall,Aaron Dotson(LSU)this fall..I'll take the rest to the Sports thread and keep the posting going...Any info on the ACC,SEC is welcome up here in the Northwest!

I fear I am no match for your knowledge or pedigree but I'll enjoy posting with you in the sports threads !!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2009, 01:53:55 AM »

JUSTICE FOR ALL THOSE WITHOUT A VOICE
                              GOD BLESS ALL THA MONKEY'S
                               GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS
                                          KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2009, 01:55:38 AM »

Nite all, sweet dreams!

Night Art, rest well !!

THanks, you too!!!

night Seamonkey !! rest well

I have my first call at 7 in the morning so I guess I need to hit the hay myself. Looks like we may have snow this weekend again, I knew that groundhog needed to stay in his hole 

Night All !!
Night miss None Smile sleep well

night all Smile
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2009, 01:55:42 AM »

I fear I am no match for your knowledge or pedigree but I'll enjoy posting with you in the sports threads !!

Goodnight and God Bless None!I'll look forward to the Coach K story later.Like i said.Any information regarding sports down south is welcome!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2009, 02:05:51 AM »

Good night None!!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2009, 02:09:55 AM »

Anna - you are right - fences don't work....but if the old folks would close the windows and turn on two box fans, they probably would not hear anything....

Well, you are right, Mere, and the dogs were there first.  The old folks moved into their neighborhood and are the ones who should adjust imo.

I was just trying to think how a fence could make it quieter and couldn't figure that out, lol.

Maybe a fence like a big padded mattress.  I am going to have to move into town per my children who seem to think they are now the boss of me and can only keep one or two at the most of my dogs in an apartment.  It is just devastating to me.

I was thinking some strategically placed lawn sprinklers might do the trick.. but that's just me.   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2009, 02:19:08 AM »

Anna - you are right - fences don't work....but if the old folks would close the windows and turn on two box fans, they probably would not hear anything....

Well, you are right, Mere, and the dogs were there first.  The old folks moved into their neighborhood and are the ones who should adjust imo.

I was just trying to think how a fence could make it quieter and couldn't figure that out, lol.

Maybe a fence like a big padded mattress.  I am going to have to move into town per my children who seem to think they are now the boss of me and can only keep one or two at the most of my dogs in an apartment.  It is just devastating to me.

I was thinking some strategically placed lawn sprinklers might do the trick.. but that's just me.   

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2009, 02:31:05 AM »

You could pull a "Cindy" with the garden hose.  Then pull out your hammer and put up caution tape. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2009, 02:41:02 AM »

You could pull a "Cindy" with the garden hose.  Then pull out your hammer and put up caution tape. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2009, 02:57:32 AM »

well, the sprinklers could be called accidental..and every time they yell at you or complain,the sprinklers just accidentally get put in the same strategic spots..after a while,I think the complaining may stop.. just a thought.. I know,I have mean,sneaky thoughts when it comes to bothersome neighbors..it is that little guy perched on my shoulders fault..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.