April 20, 2024, 06:45:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 99123 times)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: February 21, 2009, 08:24:36 AM »

Mornin' Monkeys...I love the photos...I have to work today, but I'm gonna try to share some of mine too!  Have a great day everyone.

ps  Lucinda, your son's a cutie!  So glad your going to visit him soon.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: February 21, 2009, 08:35:01 AM »

Mornin' Monkeys...I love the photos...I have to work today, but I'm gonna try to share some of mine too!  Have a great day everyone.

ps  Lucinda, your son's a cutie!  So glad your going to visit him soon.

Thanks so much numbersgirl, he is a mamas boy 
He left the state, and is working his way around Australia.  he is a fully qualified chef, and I am very proud of him, altho i miss him a lot.  he also sings and plays guitar, and gets work in pubs with his singing. 
Mamas coming for a visit tho, so better wash behind ya ears son 

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: February 21, 2009, 08:39:46 AM »

It's 2:30 here, and I've got a couple of avatars to make, so I'm going to say good night in case you guys have turned in before I get back!

I'll see you all tomorrow!!!  It's SATURDAY, ALL DAY LONG!!!!   

Those are cool photos and that shark was a great Aussie photo too, I'm not fond of sharks however as a rule 

I was up at 5 getting ready for a call at 6 with a team a few continents away that just finished, I wish I could sleep late but then the dog would wake me up anyway 

Jackie, I really did not mean to discourage you from buying that frosted glass desk. I think you should get what you want, the glass desk I had was not frosted glass plus I have a few persian kitties that strolled across it or laid right on it at times, it probably was keeping all that hair off that was so hard ! 

Have a good weekend everyone, going back to my spreadsheets.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: February 21, 2009, 08:42:01 AM »

oh I meant to post also that FOX is stating the Chief of Police in DC will be having a press conference to reveal new developments in the Chandra Levy case?

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: February 21, 2009, 08:47:45 AM »

oh I meant to post also that FOX is stating the Chief of Police in DC will be having a press conference to reveal new developments in the Chandra Levy case?
I cannot wait!  I will NEVER believe 'ole Gary wasn't involved.  I've always believed he's the only one who benefitted from 9/11, simply because the heat was off of him. 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: February 21, 2009, 08:50:26 AM »

nonesuche  thank you
I am off to hit the sack its past midnight here, and i have to work in the morning.  Have a great day my monkey mateys, love ya 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: February 21, 2009, 08:51:20 AM »

I cannot wait!  I will NEVER believe 'ole Gary wasn't involved.  I've always believed he's the only one who benefitted from 9/11, simply because the heat was off of him. 

I will never believe it either.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: February 21, 2009, 09:12:16 AM »

rest well Lucinda, I'm so glad we have another  Aussie on board at SM, you will need to meet our Tibro.

Morning tcumom and San - well now FOX has stated the perp is someone already in prison for having assaulted two other females in that park? So do you suppose Gary paid for a jailhouse informant? 

I'm shocked by it all too and wondering what real "proof" they have?

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: February 21, 2009, 09:16:42 AM »

It's 2:30 here, and I've got a couple of avatars to make, so I'm going to say good night in case you guys have turned in before I get back!

Those are cool photos and that shark was a great Aussie photo too, I'm not fond of sharks however as a rule 

I was up at 5 getting ready for a call at 6 with a team a few continents away that just finished, I wish I could sleep late but then the dog would wake me up anyway 

Jackie, I really did not mean to discourage you from buying that frosted glass desk. I think you should get what you want, the glass desk I had was not frosted glass plus I have a few persian kitties that strolled across it or laid right on it at times, it probably was keeping all that hair off that was so hard ! 

Good morning!

I see you're still working like crazy. Guess that's good in today's world. Fortunately, I've been able to do the same.

I've been wanting to get in touch just to confirm that if there is anything I can ever do -- hopefully you remember how to find me    (If not, I think there are some at cng who could help  )

And I wanted to thank you -- and so many others -- for staying strong these past weeks when I have been unable to Sad

Our former 'friends' -- who keep forgetting to put diapers on their fingers before spewing their poop all over the thread dedicated for Natalee Holloway's memory and justice.

Our former 'friends' -- who have lost all sight towards justice and now focus their collective energy on tracking down personal information of posters who's opinion they ?disagree with? know or don't know personally? Now they only 'taunt' with child like insults and games -- with the intent to derail research and sharing of information.

They have disgraced themselves, imo.

I have kept up on reading, of course  My focus has remain unchanged.

The New (and unimproved) Dark Side has me pensive. And sad.

BUT -- another one bit the dust, and I just had to come out and say 'hi' 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: February 21, 2009, 09:32:57 AM »

rest well Lucinda, I'm so glad we have another  Aussie on board at SM, you will need to meet our Tibro.

Morning tcumom and San - well now FOX has stated the perp is someone already in prison for having assaulted two other females in that park? So do you suppose Gary paid for a jailhouse informant? 

None and san ~ I was so obsessed with that story.  What I vividly remember is Gary's apartment being so very clean, almost sterilized, when it was investigated.  Also, the fact that he had someone (can't remember who) drive him to a far-away trash can just to toss out a wristwatch....think I have that right. 

Whoa....as I'm writing Fox is saying "an arrest may be imminent!  Anyway, I'm going to find the book I bought covering that crime.   

Remember how Gary's kids called him Gary instead of Dad?  Nothing to do with the murder, but just added to his creepiness.  ick.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: February 21, 2009, 09:35:48 AM »

sharon {{huge HUG}}

I am partially on the bench right now but when my typical work weeks are 80 hours when I have no bench time, somehow I still work at least a 50 hour week  Yes my employment has become fit fodder for some and I guess my statement back would be that during a time when so MANY Americans are unemployed, what person wishes that on anyone? I can't even wrap my brain around that kind of hatred. So many companies are downsizing and I know I'm not immune nor many of my colleagues, so I worry for all of us, not just myself.

I hope they can read my lips too, THE MORE OF US WHO ARE UNEMPLOYED THE WORSE THE ECONOMY IS FOLKS and that IMPACTS YOU TOO 

I am happy to hear you're surviving the marketplace drops and it's a credit to your skills and aptitudes 

I do remember how to reach out to you and I will soon, I have missed you.

My Rick loved the song "I will survive" - I hope you'll sing it with me 

Hey San did ya notice I used the word "folks" 

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: February 21, 2009, 09:43:54 AM »

None and san ~ I was so obsessed with that story.  What I vividly remember is Gary's apartment being so very clean, almost sterilized, when it was investigated.  Also, the fact that he had someone (can't remember who) drive him to a far-away trash can just to toss out a wristwatch....think I have that right. 

Whoa....as I'm writing Fox is saying "an arrest may be imminent!  Anyway, I'm going to find the book I bought covering that crime.   

Remember how Gary's kids called him Gary instead of Dad?  Nothing to do with the murder, but just added to his creepiness.  ick.

tcumom - I never knew his kids called him Gary? How old were they? That is so odd isn't it? I remember when my son turned 16 he occasionally called me by my first name, somewhat joking but I also knew in his quest to yank my chain which teenage boys love to do at times. When I didn't respond when he did it, he quit.

Do you think Gary had some youth obsession? He did strike me as narcissistic but I also did not follow that case as closely as it appears you have. Maybe you could start a new thread on it? We may have one though, SM is so big now I can't find it all - but Klaas can ! 

Is Gary still married? I wondered how on earth his wife would stay with him.......

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: February 21, 2009, 09:51:05 AM »

tcumom - I never knew his kids called him Gary? How old were they? That is so odd isn't it? I remember when my son turned 16 he occasionally called me by my first name, somewhat joking but I also knew in his quest to yank my chain which teenage boys love to do at times. When I didn't respond when he did it, he quit.

Do you think Gary had some youth obsession? He did strike me as narcissistic but I also did not follow that case as closely as it appears you have. Maybe you could start a new thread on it? We may have one though, SM is so big now I can't find it all - but Klaas can ! 

Is Gary still married? I wondered how on earth his wife would stay with him.......

If my memory serves me right I believe his wife was a sick woman (physically).
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: February 21, 2009, 10:03:47 AM »

Theboyzmom---I know what a small jungle!! I told my hubby that someone else lived in the county and then I clicked on your profile and seen your link to the restaurant Gillie's Coney Island....My hubby said he ate there alot when he was a kid (he is about to turn 30) and that his Aunt actually played softball for that restaurant in I believe the 80's.....

As for us we used to live in the township but last year moved into the city itself...For a short time we live in Spaulding Township too....

His Aunt lives in Genessee County...

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: February 21, 2009, 10:37:48 AM »

Well, not sure if this is still active, but I placed a link to the story here:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3073.new#new
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: February 21, 2009, 10:40:30 AM »

Hey, y'all !  A special monkey (Klaas, I'll bet) just moved the Chandra Levy thread up to the top of the Unsolved Crimes forum.  Maybe I'll see a couple of you over there in a bit.

Thanks to the invisible monkey for helping me!
Wink
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #816 on: February 21, 2009, 10:41:11 AM »

Theboyzmom---I know what a small jungle!! I told my hubby that someone else lived in the county and then I clicked on your profile and seen your link to the restaurant Gillie's Coney Island....My hubby said he ate there alot when he was a kid (he is about to turn 30) and that his Aunt actually played softball for that restaurant in I believe the 80's.....

As for us we used to live in the township but last year moved into the city itself...For a short time we live in Spaulding Township too....

His Aunt lives in Genessee County...

How cool is that!  We live in New Lothrop right now - I was born and raised here. My sister teaches in Sag Pub Schools. My hubby built the restaurant in 1985 and had Clio Coney Island before that. Come on over and visit some time!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: February 21, 2009, 10:42:00 AM »

News Junkie ~ Thanks, was slowly typing and didn't even see your post!  You all are so FAST!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #818 on: February 21, 2009, 11:19:45 AM »

Good morning!

I see you're still working like crazy. Guess that's good in today's world. Fortunately, I've been able to do the same.

I've been wanting to get in touch just to confirm that if there is anything I can ever do -- hopefully you remember how to find me    (If not, I think there are some at cng who could help  )

And I wanted to thank you -- and so many others -- for staying strong these past weeks when I have been unable to Sad

Our former 'friends' -- who keep forgetting to put diapers on their fingers before spewing their poop all over the thread dedicated for Natalee Holloway's memory and justice.

Our former 'friends' -- who have lost all sight towards justice and now focus their collective energy on tracking down personal information of posters who's opinion they ?disagree with? know or don't know personally? Now they only 'taunt' with child like insults and games -- with the intent to derail research and sharing of information.

Just wanted to say Hi Sharon, and I've missed you! 

Try not to let that new dark side get you down!   

Somehow I believe all of that will self destruct eventually.  I haven't seen anything beneficial coming from there.

If your personal information is being shared there, file a complaint!  That is unacceptable.   

If you or anyone else knows of my personal information being posted there, please forward the information to Klaas and ask her to forward it to me.  I will take action.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: February 21, 2009, 12:29:55 PM »

Good morning!

Hi Sharon

I have missed on on the Natalee Holloway thread in the past week or so.  Natalee's Monkeys need your presence and ... want your presence.

I have learned to stay focused on my quest to expose the coverup that has denied an American citizen justice for almost four years whether those involved are Arubans or Americans.

Janet

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18 -
« Reply #856 on: February 20, 2009, 10:08:02 PM »

Klaas ... I am not questioning or undermining your reasonings for banning Lou.

It is just that this topic has dividing Monkeys ... Monkeys who have stood against the corrupt Aruban investigation since day one ... the corrupt Aruban Investigation that has denied just to an American citizen.

I CANNOT COMPREHEND why there is a division in regards to this topic.  Why are Lou, Yap, MumInOhio, Lala'smom, Deetch, Dayhiker, Pita and others not as upset as I am that ...  according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... the last opportunity to bring Natalee Holloway home to rest on American soil may have been lost forever ... compliments of the Aruban "powers that be" and also ... compliments of an American named John Silvetti and ... an American named Tim Trahan?

Klaas ... I am sooo troubled.  What happened?  What is the reasoning?

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.msg682846#msg682846

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.