March 29, 2024, 05:45:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 98759 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: February 21, 2009, 12:54:12 PM »

Texasmom and Tamikosmom - you are both great advocates

I was going through my email newsletters this morning, came across something I'd like to share. I found some consolation as well as some thought-provoking topics within it.

It's long and of course at the end it's an advertisement for a new book which might be of interest to some, I may order it myself.

Anyway, please note #4 if you take the time to watch it, it really resonated and I think it will for some of you too 

http://www.greatworkmovie.com/

Everyone have a great day.

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #821 on: February 21, 2009, 02:22:49 PM »

Good morning!

I see you're still working like crazy. Guess that's good in today's world. Fortunately, I've been able to do the same.

I've been wanting to get in touch just to confirm that if there is anything I can ever do -- hopefully you remember how to find me    (If not, I think there are some at cng who could help  )

And I wanted to thank you -- and so many others -- for staying strong these past weeks when I have been unable to Sad

Our former 'friends' -- who keep forgetting to put diapers on their fingers before spewing their poop all over the thread dedicated for Natalee Holloway's memory and justice.

Our former 'friends' -- who have lost all sight towards justice and now focus their collective energy on tracking down personal information of posters who's opinion they ?disagree with? know or don't know personally? Now they only 'taunt' with child like insults and games -- with the intent to derail research and sharing of information.

They have disgraced themselves, imo.

I have kept up on reading, of course  My focus has remain unchanged.

The New (and unimproved) Dark Side has me pensive. And sad.

BUT -- another one bit the dust, and I just had to come out and say 'hi' 

Hi Sharon

I have missed on on the Natalee Holloway thread in the past week or so.  Natalee's Monkeys need your presence and ... want your presence.

I have learned to stay focused on my quest to expose the coverup that has denied an American citizen justice for almost four years whether those involved are Arubans or Americans.

Janet

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18 -
« Reply #856 on: February 20, 2009, 10:08:02 PM »

Klaas ... I am not questioning or undermining your reasonings for banning Lou.

It is just that this topic has dividing Monkeys ... Monkeys who have stood against the corrupt Aruban investigation since day one ... the corrupt Aruban Investigation that has denied just to an American citizen.

I CANNOT COMPREHEND why there is a division in regards to this topic.  Why are Lou, Yap, MumInOhio, Lala'smom, Deetch, Dayhiker, Pita and others not as upset as I am that ...  according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... the last opportunity to bring Natalee Holloway home to rest on American soil may have been lost forever ... compliments of the Aruban "powers that be" and also ... compliments of an American named John Silvetti and ... an American named Tim Trahan?

Klaas ... I am sooo troubled.  What happened?  What is the reasoning?

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.msg682846#msg682846

I agree with you Janet about Sharon, and about your focus!   

However, for weeks many requests have been made by you and many others for those who have separated themselves from here to post the reasons for their opinions and back them up!  They have yet to do that.  Instead they choose to attack and disrupt this forum in every way imaginable.  At this point, I DON'T CARE what their reasons are, from the tidbits we have been able to see of their discussions; even according to them KERMIT HAS NOT LIED.  I'm disgusted with all of them.  The latest banned monkey started out the morning continuing her attack on you.  How childish is that?  How does that benefit Justice for Natalee?  It doesn't.  The same most recent banned monkey didn't post any information here from the travel show that she attended.  Even though she has always been supported in every effort she has undertaken by this forum, one or two posts convinced her that she had NO support and then she attempted to influence others who were attending travel shows by reposting those posts.  How childish is that?  How did that benefit Justice for Natalee?  She needs to grow up, and do it fast.  The challenges involved in raising children in this day and time demand it, her son is only eight years old!  I pray for his sake that she spends some time thinking about the example of maturity she is currently showing; and realizes that it is not the example that she needs to set for her precious son. 

You would think that a mod at CnG would have enough of an audience there to make his complaints to.  But nooooo, he had to drag yet another Natalee forum into all of this.  If he is the only person that took pictures of the LA travel show, or wrote any additional information that kooolkat didn't provide;  we don't need to see it or know it anyway.  If that "hard work" was done for the right purpose; as much exposure as possible would have been desired!  Goes to show what all that "hard work" was really about, and it's not what it should have been.  How childish, and what a big crybaby!  How did his involving yet another Natalee forum in all of the division benefit Justice for Natalee?  Someone stealing work?  He's one to talk!  I don't think anything he could ever do at this point would restore any respect I once had for him.  I feel for those who can't see his true motives in all of this, and support him.  I've seen information shared between these forums many, many times...that's the way it should be....IT'S ALL ABOUT NATALEE!

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #822 on: February 21, 2009, 02:26:34 PM »

Texasmom and Tamikosmom - you are both great advocates

I was going through my email newsletters this morning, came across something I'd like to share. I found some consolation as well as some thought-provoking topics within it.

It's long and of course at the end it's an advertisement for a new book which might be of interest to some, I may order it myself.

Anyway, please note #4 if you take the time to watch it, it really resonated and I think it will for some of you too 

http://www.greatworkmovie.com/

Everyone have a great day.

Thanks for the compliment Nonesuche!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: February 21, 2009, 02:50:59 PM »

oh I meant to post also that FOX is stating the Chief of Police in DC will be having a press conference to reveal new developments in the Chandra Levy case?
I cannot wait!  I will NEVER believe 'ole Gary wasn't involved.  I've always believed he's the only one who benefitted from 9/11, simply because the heat was off of him. 

I will never believe it either.

I will never believe it either.  I read about this on Drudge last night; however, he's removed the article today.  BUT it said that this is the man from Salvador, illegally in this country, that harmed a couple of other women at the time in D.C.  It also said that the Salvadorean (don't know how to spell his name) had been paid $25,000 by Gary Condit to kill Chandra.  Don't know if this can be proven or not and I'm not hearing that on the news today. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: February 21, 2009, 03:09:18 PM »

CBB -I need help, please.  I have my two pictures (taken with my camera and loaded to my computer like you suggested). 

I have now idea how to get them to show up on SM.

Please give me the instructions.  TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: February 21, 2009, 03:16:38 PM »

CBB -I need help, please.  I have my two pictures (taken with my camera and loaded to my computer like you suggested). 

Edited to say:

I have NO idea how to get them to show up on SM.  Help!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: February 21, 2009, 03:21:53 PM »

Well you can attach a picture that is saved on your computer by making a quote and hitting the Additional Options button.  If you hit the Browse button you will be able to find the picture and attach the picture to that particular post.

You can also attach pictures by using Photobucket.  But then you would have to create an account.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #827 on: February 21, 2009, 03:23:26 PM »

nonesuchy? I cannot for the life of me figure out why I don't seem to have a St. Pat's avi for you! The one you are wearing was made for Easter, and is one of my very favorites!!

I added a green bow and a basket of shamrocks for you, if you'd like to use it for St. Paddy's Day! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/nonesuche.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #828 on: February 21, 2009, 03:26:16 PM »

Thank you San!! I can't believe that I can make all this avatar stuff but still don't know how to screen capture, and a picture explains things so much better than words! Puzzler? I'm hoping San's picture helps!! Keep us posted, and I can't wait to see the pics!! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: February 21, 2009, 03:33:37 PM »

Thanks for the instructions.  Yes, I'm a redhead....hmmm...I probably should have a redheaded Irish lass for my avatar...any suggestions:

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: February 21, 2009, 03:34:20 PM »

So, sorry. 1st try.

PLEASE re-size for me.

Many thanks.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #831 on: February 21, 2009, 03:35:17 PM »

Edited to say:

I have NO idea how to get them to show up on SM.  Help!!

If you have or open a photobucket account, you can upload them to there.  Once uploaded, you are able to resize them, since digital photos post pretty big.  You can copy the IMG link and paste it in the message area.  Pic will appear after you hit Post.

If you do not have a photobucket account, you can post them as attachments.  When you click on Reply you will see (under where you normally type a post) 'Additional Options'...click on that and you will see 'Attach'.  If you pics are jpg or gif files, click Browse, find you pic and post.

There's a practice/test thread in the Monkey Lounge, if you want to take a test drive.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: February 21, 2009, 03:37:57 PM »

Day late and a dollar short!!!

San is so much more efficient. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #833 on: February 21, 2009, 04:06:51 PM »

I LOVE seeing the pics of Monkeys!!!   

We are certainly a GOOD LOOKING bunch!!   

Just to repeat the original word of caution................  I wouldn't post a recent picture. My own suggestion was baby pics or even high school, if that was longer ago than it took us to get there!  I qualify for that one!

Sharon? I don't have a collection with your new avi, but thought I'd post this one here, in case you'd like to have a St. Pat's Day on for it.   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/sharon.gif
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: February 21, 2009, 04:17:47 PM »

CBB - I posted my pictures (they're not recent pics..haha).

So sorry about the size.

Can you please re-size them for me.

TIA

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: February 21, 2009, 04:20:55 PM »

CBB - while I'm definately older than one would be if they were an Irish lass, nevertheless, I'd really like to have a redheaded Irish lass as an avatar if you have access to one for me.   ::MonkeyCool:

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #836 on: February 21, 2009, 04:25:28 PM »

CBB - I posted my pictures (they're not recent pics..haha).

So sorry about the size.

Can you please re-size them for me.

TIA

Puzzler you look awesome. Your pictures aren't big at all. Klaas or CBB had to resize mine it was huge. I am with CBB mine are from wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back. It is nice to see some of the monkeys.
God Bless
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #837 on: February 21, 2009, 04:29:15 PM »

We used to have a Guess Who thread where monkeys posted baby pictures.  It was fun.  Unfortunately, all my old baby pics aren't scanned, as yet. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: February 21, 2009, 04:37:15 PM »

For Joy's chat:

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: February 21, 2009, 04:39:11 PM »

For Joy's chat:

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.