March 28, 2024, 03:55:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 98745 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 19, 2009, 12:28:38 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HrQyCF65u_0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HrQyCF65u_0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 10:47:59 AM by San » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 12:34:28 AM »

From the previous thread:

MyTime..when I lived in Florida, I had a little terrier....he barked at shadows and other things that I could not see.  My neighbor did not care for him....so he bought a doberman...at least that is what his kids told me....
My terrier starting barking at the doberman and the doberman turned over on his back and laid low....lol.  Nothing really changed except my neighbor had big food and vet bills.

It is miserable to try to keep doggie voices low enough to make everyone happy.  I would think maybe a fence on the one side between the houses would be best....but I see you are on the water....so they would definitely fuss over that....blocking the view.

This was no answer....but it did remind me of those days....!     

Thank you Mere!!

I am trying to be considerate!  But tonight, I messed up again and forgot!! (They have only been in that room for a week because of remolding).

That will be my first attempt at resolving the problem, however, if a fence becomes a necessity than so be it........

But telling me on me was a big mistake!!  LOL 

I tend not to behave late at night!!  But I think it is Jackie and CBB's fault!!  LOL 

remolding?  did you miss the mold?

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 12:34:45 AM »

JUMP to say GOODNIGHT ALL!!!!!!!!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 12:36:23 AM »

Yes, none, it seems like old times but I am afraid this crew would never believe how serious CBB used to be in the Late Nite Crew.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 12:36:38 AM »

wow klaas is so quick, I'd forgotten that 

CBB, you were fine to lock that football thread, I didn't mind at all. Frijole is a girl though  we've spoken by phone and she's smart, funny, and kind ! Now if we could coax pdh to come back I'd feel much better, I miss her !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 12:37:07 AM »

Yes, none, it seems like old times but I am afraid this crew would never believe how serious CBB used to be in the Late Nite Crew.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 12:37:33 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HrQyCF65u_0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HrQyCF65u_0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I LIKE YOU TOO!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 12:37:45 AM »

Most definitely None.I will start posting over in the sports thread?Give you all the information regarding the Pac-10 that i can.Recruiting was all that could be expected with Coach Sarkisian only having a month to do anything.Tyrone really did a number on the Huskies.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 12:37:54 AM »

THIS IS THE FIRST THREAD IN THE LAST FIVE THAT WASN'T A RACE TO GET TO PAGE 50!!!!

BRONZE THAT LAST THREAD, KLAAS!!!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 12:39:32 AM »

Most definitely None.I will start posting over in the sports thread?Give you all the information regarding the Pac-10 that i can.Recruiting was all that could be expected with Coach Sarkisian only having a month to do anything.Tyrone really did a number on the Huskies.

well we could use some Pac-10 in the group ! You won't be alone either, not only did we lose our bowl game we didn't do as well in recruiting as we would have liked either. It's a pretty ruthless game these days, that college football, maybe worse than the NFL some say !

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 12:41:02 AM »

well we could use some Pac-10 in the group ! You won't be alone either, not only did we lose our bowl game we didn't do as well in recruiting as we would have liked either. It's a pretty ruthless game these days, that college football, maybe worse than the NFL some say !

A bowl-game?What's that? So who's your team Alabama?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 12:42:02 AM »

THIS IS THE FIRST THREAD IN THE LAST FIVE THAT WASN'T A RACE TO GET TO PAGE 50!!!!

just no bronzing of Sam's mean drive-by on Artcolley please........! Beats all, whenever I went to that chat it was Sam who complained all the time ! 

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2009, 12:43:09 AM »

A bowl-game?What's that? So who's your team Alabama?

not Bama  it's a secret who I pull for now 

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2009, 12:44:50 AM »

Just in case some didnt get the point of..not ALL members deleted their posts from GM, but in fact GM hides things from members with under 100 posts...along with a few other points some can see now..I am repostin my post from the previous thread...

Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19
« Reply #942 on: Today at 02:59:05 AM »

Sam and you other loser Gmnites...to clue ya in what you so obviously dont want people to know about you all....

I never deleted my posts...but unlike SM carnut DID hide them so anyone without a 100 post count couldnt see EXACTLY what was said from BOTH sides. Then held a railroading of voting me off too like he is doing to none. Why was my vote to be banned?? let me refresh your memory, was because i came back online (after bein gone a year) to see a lot of stuff went on, a lot of friends upset, so i went into chat to try to get carnut to tell them the stuff himself that he missed them, instead of hearing it from everyone else. I went in there to talk NICELY and adult trying to say it doesnt help to hear it from others, always best to hear it from the sourse or it can just be considered hearsay. YES, when i first went in i went under a name to piss cat off...let me refresh you on that too...cause cat was Using a friends ID. I felt if he could then i could use BigFATCAT...i explained it , cleared it up..and thought all was fine ..then i even said IN THERE..i will more than likely repeat what is said, as far as carnut and tryin to get the mess fixed up..i warned I will repeat it and was upfront so  if anyone said anything that they didnt want seen while i was in there had the chance to not say anything they didnt want repeated...hello??? what part of "i might repeat what is said" didnt anyone get?? I left that chat feeling ok, i think i may have taken care of the prob of members you all loved being gone...BUT what happens?? next day there is a vote posted to ban me for ..of all the stupiest things "FOR REPEATING WHAT WAS SAID IN CHAT"  The ones that i guess started that vote were NOT even there when i was in that chat talkin to carnut...so..ummm I did not delete my posts yet why cant they be seen by anyone unless they have over a 100 post count???

GM is DOING to NONE what you all did to me..and NO one will ever see it all and what led up to it cause YOU ALL hide it all...YOU made judgement calls on what was hearsay NOT FACTS...like bein told the most supidest things to see is me posting him to take colleys website off his server and i said he stole all my scripting.all the work i did for months , he copied and put them direstly on HIS servers...well whats stupid for saying he stole it?? it was the TRUTH!!..well i wouldnt expect people who know nothing about that to understand what i meant cause the one i wanted to understand KNEW what i meant and did what i requested within seconds...but does anyone get that whole explanation..?? NO...cause that too was hidden..!!!

True colors showing yes, like i said to carnut all you all are that are left there are a bunch of lonely OLD bats, backstabbing knife hurdling evil spew lying wenches with NO effin life except for what you create around you with drama and deceit.

and for BB to come here and Proudly announce she is spearheading a vote to ban None is disgusting...You all deserve eachother..i seen nothing of integrity or honesty in any of you..and seems to me all that do go there all seek the same level of water...Oh hell, why dont ya all just combine ya forums and call it CngGM?? Both forums have the same two lying LEAKS runnin the show in the background anyways.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2009, 12:47:23 AM »

Anna - you are right - fences don't work....but if the old folks would close the windows and turn on two box fans, they probably would not hear anything....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2009, 12:50:16 AM »

From the previous thread:

MyTime..when I lived in Florida, I had a little terrier....he barked at shadows and other things that I could not see.  My neighbor did not care for him....so he bought a doberman...at least that is what his kids told me....
My terrier starting barking at the doberman and the doberman turned over on his back and laid low....lol.  Nothing really changed except my neighbor had big food and vet bills.

It is miserable to try to keep doggie voices low enough to make everyone happy.  I would think maybe a fence on the one side between the houses would be best....but I see you are on the water....so they would definitely fuss over that....blocking the view.

This was no answer....but it did remind me of those days....!     

Thank you Mere!!

I am trying to be considerate!  But tonight, I messed up again and forgot!! (They have only been in that room for a week because of remolding).

That will be my first attempt at resolving the problem, however, if a fence becomes a necessity than so be it........

But telling me on me was a big mistake!!  LOL 

I tend not to behave late at night!!  But I think it is Jackie and CBB's fault!!  LOL 

remolding?  did you miss the mold?

It must a mental block!!  We had to remodel (even had a hard typing that) after my husband thought he was a plumber and flooded our house!!  Only $14,000 worth of damage from fixing a sink that I begged him to leave alone!!   

For any woman here that have a "handy" husband - please go give him a big hug and kiss!! 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2009, 12:50:28 AM »

Seamonkey, I wasn't ever allowed into the inner sanctum of the GM goldens but then I never had 100 posts, not even over the span of almost a year. I do have to laugh though, stupid me didn't realize the significance of the cow. I thought they just liked cows? I sent carnut those cow animations, now when they all insult me it's with cows that I packaged up  Boy I hope they get cooties from them 

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2009, 12:50:53 AM »

just no bronzing of Sam's mean drive-by on Artcolley please........! Beats all, whenever I went to that chat it was Sam who complained all the time ! 

and i remember a lot of times carnut himself complaining about the ones that were not in there. And if anyone showed up as guest out in the forum he'd read their IP #'s then tell people in who were chat who they were .
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2009, 12:51:21 AM »

Anna - you are right - fences don't work....but if the old folks would close the windows and turn on two box fans, they probably would not hear anything....

Well, you are right, Mere, and the dogs were there first.  The old folks moved into their neighborhood and are the ones who should adjust imo.

I was just trying to think how a fence could make it quieter and couldn't figure that out, lol.

Maybe a fence like a big padded mattress.  I am going to have to move into town per my children who seem to think they are now the boss of me and can only keep one or two at the most of my dogs in an apartment.  It is just devastating to me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2009, 12:51:22 AM »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.