June 16, 2024, 03:07:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 101363 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: February 19, 2009, 12:53:38 PM »

Hey show of hands !!

Who thinks Billy Baldwin is way cuter than Clinton in those photos?

I DO 

I continue to stand with the girl.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #181 on: February 19, 2009, 12:54:16 PM »

Back to my DC problem - here are the choices for airports:
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI):
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA):
Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD):

I have flown in to Regan but that is the only one - this is only my son's second time flying and first time alone - does anyone have an opinion as to which one will be easiest for him to navigate and find his shuttle?

I have only flown into Dulles once in the last two years, it really does depend on the airline that you are using. I would suggest you call into the airline, ask specifically how far the security screening is from their gates, how far to the shuttle, and if they have a map. I know American Airlines has maps of the concourses for each airport. You might also go to the website for each of those airports to view maps. Also ask if there is any construction. Only time I got 'lost' recently was in Philly and they had torn up half of the security area and hallways leading to that concourse.

I just had another thought.....depending on theboyzmom's son's age, perhaps a special accomodation can be made for someone to make sure he makes the shuttle through the airline.  Of course, this probably will have a fee, but I have read about the process for my own purposes, that being for disabled, etc.

He has a suttle from the forum that is picking him up - but I do not want it to be too complicated to getting around the airport. Probably just worrying too much  - he is a 16 year old 6 foot 4 man - and going to a national seminar on CSI and Law - nomination only!  I am so proud!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: February 19, 2009, 12:54:39 PM »

Just so everyone understands what I am referring to and not just being hateful. I am not good at copying and pasting either!! lol Hope this works.

Kermit wrote the following:

Yes Idstlou, yes I know all about what you think you know.

These are my own personal photos.

489   Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 -  on: January 02, 2009, 05:01:08 PM

This is what lead me to believe these were pics of Kermit. It said "these are my own personal photos", not "these are my own personal photos of someone I know".

I was later sent a photo bucket of a person who I don't believe was Kermit but a woman who works in the Nixon library who had these same photos and also claimed they were pictures of herself. My assumption now is that Kermit posted pics of someone other than herself and the only reason I can fathom for doing that is to deceive. I would love to be proven wrong because it really upsets me someone would do this.

I see Kermit in both photos.  See the little box in the middle with Kermit in it?  Duh.

"My personal photos" suggests to me that Kermit was taking the photos.  Not that Kermit was a human in the photos.  You ASSUMED that Kermit was a human in the photos.  So, the lady who stated the photo was of her would be correct.  Kermit took the picture with Kermit's camera. 

Got it?

Move on.

I think in the context, the photos were meant to make me believe these were photos of Kermit. Maybe I am the only one who read it that way? I apologize if so, but usually if I am showing pics of friends or family, I say this is a friend or family member and then discuss a bit about them and the pic.

I am NOT being hateful, just telling you what my experience has been throughout this.

Idstlou,
WHY did YOU LIE?

#43 on: Today at 10:31:10 AM   ldstlou
I am done. When in the heck did I say NOT to focus on something???!!! Let me reiterate!!!! kermit is saying in one breath the family has Natalee's body and is hiding that fact from the world. In another breath that the ALE has her body and Kyle was complicit in that cover up. I am saying BULLSHIT to both!!!! Why am I saying bullshit? Because I asked Jug and gave you his answer...and you know I asked him Klaas. Now the references that I am a liar...and the family is lying...and I simply STATING!!!! what Jug asked me to convey to you all this morning...to pray and focus on van der straaten!!! I never once said what to discuss or not to discuss...with all due respect
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.40

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: February 19, 2009, 12:56:31 PM »

Just so everyone understands what I am referring to and not just being hateful. I am not good at copying and pasting either!! lol Hope this works.

Kermit wrote the following:

Yes Idstlou, yes I know all about what you think you know.

These are my own personal photos.

489   Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 -  on: January 02, 2009, 05:01:08 PM

This is what lead me to believe these were pics of Kermit. It said "these are my own personal photos", not "these are my own personal photos of someone I know".

I was later sent a photo bucket of a person who I don't believe was Kermit but a woman who works in the Nixon library who had these same photos and also claimed they were pictures of herself. My assumption now is that Kermit posted pics of someone other than herself and the only reason I can fathom for doing that is to deceive. I would love to be proven wrong because it really upsets me someone would do this.

I see Kermit in both photos.  See the little box in the middle with Kermit in it?  Duh.

"My personal photos" suggests to me that Kermit was taking the photos.  Not that Kermit was a human in the photos.  You ASSUMED that Kermit was a human in the photos.  So, the lady who stated the photo was of her would be correct.  Kermit took the picture with Kermit's camera. 

Got it?

Move on.

I think in the context, the photos were meant to make me believe these were photos of Kermit. Maybe I am the only one who read it that way? I apologize if so, but usually if I am showing pics of friends or family, I say this is a friend or family member and then discuss a bit about them and the pic.

I am NOT being hateful, just telling you what my experience has been throughout this.

I don't mean to be hateful, but Kermit NEVER stated, to the best of my knowledge, that the pics were of friends or family.  You assumed that they were pics of Kermit, and you assumed wrong - as the woman from the Nixon Library pointed out to you.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: February 19, 2009, 12:56:54 PM »

OK, here's another computer dilemma.  Mine recently stopped playing CD's or DVD's and suddenly does nothing when one is inserted.

Any suggestions?  I seem to have some how deleted or inactivated my drivers or something for the DVD/CD rom which is also read/write both in one.  HP.

Will check back later as I am having to just walk away.

Anna, go to support at HP online and they should have downloads for your drivers. If that doesn't fix it, then they should have online help or even help forums that can help. You can also input your brand of DVD/CD into google and locate forums that have techies advice.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #185 on: February 19, 2009, 12:57:20 PM »

LDSTLOU - I feel you pain for your custody issues.  My husband and I sought custody of his 2 children a few years back!! In 2004, we finally got custody and in 2006 I was afforded the blessing of being able to adopt my children.

I can honestly say that it was one of the most difficult times of my life!!  The emotional tool it can take on you and your SON will be forever lasting!!

I will like to offer you some advice, I hope that is OK!!

From our experience, our Family Court System is not one to be proud of!  Lawyers, who claim to care about children, suddenly don't care if there is no money and judges have way too much power!!

Please do all your own homework!  Find out everything possible about your son's father and everyday!!  Don't rely on all old info!  Keep on him!!  Don't rely on your lawyer!

Also, the old saying of who you know is very true!! We had a well know known "mothers judge."  We were being eaten alive!!  After some research, we had no choice but to change lawyers and finally got the judge to recuse herself!!  We had tries several times, but she continued to refuse to do so.  Eventually, we got a much fairer Judge by hiring the "mother's judge" friend!  We did this so their would be a conflict of interest and she would be left no choice but to recuse herself!!  Our new attorney was very good and impressed with our homework!!

One last little bit info!! If your son's father makes more money, he has to help pay your legal bills.  Lawyers hate to do it because they typically have to a wait and fight for their money!  Although, we had to pay a substantial amount of her legal fees, it can be seen as a fair law.  Just because someone has more money should not afford them more legal power is the thinking behind this law!!   It outraged us, because - but not for her own actions, we would not be there!  Yet, this info has been handy for some of my friends that ex husbands loved dragging them to court - just to mess with them!!  Not so much fun, when they had to start paying!!   

If you need any help or advice, I am here here for you!!  Again, stay strong, keep your faith and trust your own instincts!! 

Mytime

Thanks Mytime! All advice on this ordeal is appreciated.
We were blessed. I have a fantastic lawyer who took the time to get to know Nicholas and I.
The ad litem is absolutely amazing. First time I left his office he gave me a big hug and promised me he would not put Nicholas in danger and he has kept his word. It appears that his dad will get 1 visit a week for 2 1/ hours and I retain all custody. Apparently I make more than him because he has asked the court for me to pay HIS legal bills!! lol
Not going to happen though. I think it is finally almost over, ad litem comes for a visit tonight and then court again next Tuesday, I think this is the best we could expect.

My little guy is a happy, healthy cookie, I think he is going to come out of this Aok!
Thank you for your concern!

You are very lucky!  Our custody battle took over 2 years and well over $200,000.  My poor kids were made to get involved, lie, and forced to do terrible things.

We loved our guardian ad litem as well!!  Although she was court appointed, my husband's exes attorney filed a sneaky motion at the last minute to have her disqualified for "hearsay" testimony.  But because our attorney sat through her depo - and learned all her qualifications, she was able to get her sworn in as a expert witness, which allowed even more testimony on her behalf!!  Even our guardian ad litem was shocked!!  LOL  Thank God we had a good attorney!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: February 19, 2009, 12:57:29 PM »

How do those photos nullify what Kyle Kingman posted?

Attack the post and not the poster means the information provided by the poster, not some incidental side issue.

It doesn't matter what a person does for a living and is none of anybody's business.

Yes, everyone else got the joke with kermit in the photos.

Move along, indeed.  Just another personal attack and does nothing to refute the evidence presented which would be the direct words of Kyle. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: February 19, 2009, 12:59:49 PM »

Back to my DC problem - here are the choices for airports:
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI):
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA):
Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD):

I have flown in to Regan but that is the only one - this is only my son's second time flying and first time alone - does anyone have an opinion as to which one will be easiest for him to navigate and find his shuttle?

I have only flown into Dulles once in the last two years, it really does depend on the airline that you are using. I would suggest you call into the airline, ask specifically how far the security screening is from their gates, how far to the shuttle, and if they have a map. I know American Airlines has maps of the concourses for each airport. You might also go to the website for each of those airports to view maps. Also ask if there is any construction. Only time I got 'lost' recently was in Philly and they had torn up half of the security area and hallways leading to that concourse.

I just had another thought.....depending on theboyzmom's son's age, perhaps a special accomodation can be made for someone to make sure he makes the shuttle through the airline.  Of course, this probably will have a fee, but I have read about the process for my own purposes, that being for disabled, etc.

He has a suttle from the forum that is picking him up - but I do not want it to be too complicated to getting around the airport. Probably just worrying too much  - he is a 16 year old 6 foot 4 man - and going to a national seminar on CSI and Law - nomination only!  I am so proud!

You can never be too careful, even when they are large and tall. You should be very proud of him indeed!

I am glad CBB knew the airports better than myself too, I'm weird in that LaGuardia is a piece of cake for me - it's O'Hare that drives me nuts. Many say just the opposite, go figure.

Can you tell two of my calls were now postponed until later today?  robo-poster am I !

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: February 19, 2009, 01:00:27 PM »

Kerm honey - I've found that when a person lacks credibility and integrity themselves - those are the first things they try to attack in others.

Joran did it to Natalee
ALE did it to Natalee
ALE did it to her family
Aruban media did it to Natalee
Aruban media did it to her family
Aruban government did it to Natalee's family
Aruba did it to US media

And I see the same tactics here toward you.

Keep your chin up, and consider the source my friend.   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: February 19, 2009, 01:01:00 PM »

Idstlou said: "If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you. "

Kermit said: "Yes Idstlou, yes I know all about what you think you know.
These are my own personal photos."

BUT You are the one who said:

Idstlou said: "so you were secret service...and you "took down" the president you were working for?

Kermit said: "No I won't explain it to you because it's not relevant to Bringing Natalee Home."

OTHER POSTERS TRIED TO TELL YOU TOO
Maggie said: "Idstlou,
Give it up. IMO your questions about which president and how are none of your business and have nothing to do with Natalee"

Wreck said: "Kermit never claimed herself to be FBI"

klassend said: "Kermit has said they won't give you any more personal information so please quit asking now that she has answered.

BUT YOU CONTINUED:
Idstlou said: "Why am I stirring a pot
<snip>
It also appears to me part of the credibility stems from her taking down a president and working beside 2 other presidents.

Why do you want personal information on Kermit?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

ldstlou
If you believe Kermit putting pictures on of a family member has compromised her integrity,
inspite of the fact that the other free birds have come forward and confirmed her statements.
Why even Jug seems to conflict with your own posts according to the leak who is part of your information group. You are the one who wanted to know personal information by your own admission.

Idstlou said: "If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you. "

You are wrong. And you caused me grievous harm. I hope you are happy.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: February 19, 2009, 01:02:49 PM »

Idstlou said: "so you were secret service...and you "took down" the president you were working for?

Kermit said: "No I won't explain it to you because it's not relevant to Bringing Natalee Home."

Give it up. IMO your questions about which president and how are none of your business and have nothing to do with Natalee"

klassend said: "Kermit has said they won't give you any more personal information so please quit asking now that she has answered.

BUT YOU CONTINUED:
<snip>
It also appears to me part of the credibility stems from her taking down a president and working beside 2 other presidents.

ldstlou
If you believe Kermit putting pictures on of a family member has compromised her integrity,
inspite of the fact that the other free birds have come forward and confirmed her statements.
Why even Jug seems to conflict with your own posts according to the leak who is part of your information group. You are the one who wanted to know personal information by your own admission.

This is a post from Kermit.I think it says it best!I PROUDLY STAND WITH THE FROG.

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: February 19, 2009, 01:17:48 PM »

BUT YOU CONTINUED:
<snip>

ldstlou

I do believe it has compromised her integrity, for me it has. I said earlier, if it were up to me, I would post my son's pictures all over the world..lol..I think he is the most glorious guy in the world and I LOVE to brag about him and share him with the world.

Jug does not conflict with my statements. A personal e-mail from a "leak" whi I have no idea is, that claims Jug stated what Kermit says he stated is not evidence at all in my mind.

I have to go, not derailing, I have to go.

I just said I do not trust kermit and I thought I should explain again why. Not a personal attack, just my beliefs based on what I have seen.

I said I do trust Jug and I know he does not agree with Kermit. That is all I need...not saying it is for anyone else, but it is all I need as proof.

One last note, I don't go around asking people for personal info either. I asked follow up questions to statements made by Kermit like she had served Presidents, served our Country and had personally taken down a President. I think I had asked which President when kermit decided to post these pics.

ok...gotta run.

oh wait!! One more!! I know I misread the posts originally and thought it said the family had Natalee's body. I have to go back and reread so I know why originally I assumed that. I have been told over and over and over about that. It was not a lie, I made a mistake and YES!  I corrected it to Jug!!! After that I just copied and pasted directly from here all info via e-mail so I would not get it wrong again.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #192 on: February 19, 2009, 01:18:28 PM »

Here is my question based on what I have seen!  Now please keep in my mind I am not a NH posters!

Some believe Kermit!  Some believe Kyle! 

It appears that SM is a supporter of Kermit!  And I originally thought CnG was a place for those who believed in Kyle - which I believe still has some merit to it!!

But it appears that if someone questions Kermit, then they are perceived as trouble makers??  Through this division in the search for Justice for Natallee, many friendships have been destroyed and displace anger has become a weapon to vent all the frustrations and heart ache - you all have so passionately dedicated your time and heart too!

Please help me understand - where I am wrong??
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: February 19, 2009, 01:25:31 PM »

I think what it boils down to is that ldstlou has lost her credibility here.
She has posted things that are untrue and hateful.  We said that she was
fed misinformation, but she kept posting it  When she does post anything, I just
dismiss it as more bull.

Kermit, on the otherhand, is credible to a fault.  Nothing ldstlou or anyone
else says will change my opinion on that.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: February 19, 2009, 01:29:05 PM »

MyTime, where you are wrong is that Kermit has NEVER posted any information of her own.  All the information provided comes ONLY from direct quotes from Kyle.

It is Kyle who said all the conflicting stuff and that only ALE was given access to the contents of the crap trap.

All Kermit did was to collect the information provided by Kyle into one place.  Some of it came from another Natalee forum.

Then there is another character involved named CapsLockWizard which is a whole other issue.

But that's it in a nutshell.  Kermit is not asking anybody to believe her about anything.  She is just posting Kyle's own words which very likely Kyle should have kept to himself.

Hope this helps.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #195 on: February 19, 2009, 01:32:17 PM »

MyTime, where you are wrong is that Kermit has NEVER posted any information of her own.  All the information provided comes ONLY from direct quotes from Kyle.

It is Kyle who said all the conflicting stuff and that only ALE was given access to the contents of the crap trap.

All Kermit did was to collect the information provided by Kyle into one place.  Some of it came from another Natalee forum.

Then there is another character involved named CapsLockWizard which is a whole other issue.

But that's it in a nutshell.  Kermit is not asking anybody to believe her about anything.  She is just posting Kyle's own words which very likely Kyle should have kept to himself.

Hope this helps.

Oh yes!! LOL 

Thank you Anna!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #196 on: February 19, 2009, 01:34:47 PM »

Hey show of hands !!

Who thinks Billy Baldwin is way cuter than Clinton in those photos?

I DO 

I do!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #197 on: February 19, 2009, 01:44:06 PM »

fed misinformation, but she kept posting it  When she does post anything, I just
dismiss it as more bull.

OK - I am only asking.................I don't even know her!!  That being said.....

Here is a woman who loves her son, more than anything!  Natalee has caputered her heart ans soul, like all of you!!  Why would she intentionally mislead anyone??

Am I naive??  But I think  her posts here have been admirable!!  She was respectful, shared her passion and pain!  Her goal appears to be the same as all you - she just believes differently than some of you!!  Maybe she has been mislead, maybe her research has brought her down a different path...........but her goal is the same!!  Wouldn't you agree on that???
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: February 19, 2009, 01:55:39 PM »

dismiss it as more bull.

OK - I am only asking.................I don't even know her!!  That being said.....

Here is a woman who loves her son, more than anything!  Natalee has caputered her heart ans soul, like all of you!!  Why would she intentionally mislead anyone??

Am I naive??  But I think  her posts here have been admirable!!  She was respectful, shared her passion and pain!  Her goal appears to be the same as all you - she just believes differently than some of you!!  Maybe she has been mislead, maybe her research has brought her down a different path...........but her goal is the same!!  Wouldn't you agree on that???

I have wondered what she is up to today.
It is nothing like what she has been posting for months now.
Yesterday she was trying to discredit Red and Klaas in the Natalee thread.
I am not sure of her goal at this point.
Go figure!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: February 19, 2009, 01:58:47 PM »

Hey Juju! it was so sweet of you to ask about me! How have you been feeling? Winter always gets me down. Every year it gets worse & worse! I just try to look forward to Spring! I am sorry to hear about your husband's job. i wish I could help. My husband lost his job a few years ago just a week before Katrina devastated our area! He ended up going to nursing school & it's the best thing he ever could have done. Things will get better, I promise! CYA! Monken

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.