April 27, 2024, 02:21:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 99384 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: February 19, 2009, 01:59:55 PM »

I think what it boils down to is that ldstlou has lost her credibility here.
She has posted things that are untrue and hateful.  We said that she was
fed misinformation, but she kept posting it  When she does post anything, I just
dismiss it as more bull.

Kermit, on the otherhand, is credible to a fault.  Nothing ldstlou or anyone
else says will change my opinion on that.

OK - I am only asking.................I don't even know her!!  That being said.....

Here is a woman who loves her son, more than anything!  Natalee has caputered her heart ans soul, like all of you!!  Why would she intentionally mislead anyone??

Am I naive??  But I think  her posts here have been admirable!!  She was respectful, shared her passion and pain!  Her goal appears to be the same as all you - she just believes differently than some of you!!  Maybe she has been mislead, maybe her research has brought her down a different path...........but her goal is the same!!  Wouldn't you agree on that???

I don't have much to say about ldstlou mytime.I think her own words do it for her!If she doesn't like Scared Monkey's and the way they operate what are you doing here?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #201 on: February 19, 2009, 02:00:46 PM »

Here is my last comment on the subject!

I have complete admiration for all of you that have dedicated yourself for the Justice Of Natalee over the years!!  It has been a roll a coaster of a journey!  There has to be something good in all of you - to have your hearts be so touched by this and for that I chose to see mostly very caring, decent people!!

I pray that Natalee and her family get the jutice they so desperately deserve!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #202 on: February 19, 2009, 02:04:45 PM »

fed misinformation, but she kept posting it  When she does post anything, I just
dismiss it as more bull.

OK - I am only asking.................I don't even know her!!  That being said.....

Here is a woman who loves her son, more than anything!  Natalee has caputered her heart ans soul, like all of you!!  Why would she intentionally mislead anyone??

Am I naive??  But I think  her posts here have been admirable!!  She was respectful, shared her passion and pain!  Her goal appears to be the same as all you - she just believes differently than some of you!!  Maybe she has been mislead, maybe her research has brought her down a different path...........but her goal is the same!!  Wouldn't you agree on that???

I don't have much to say about ldstlou mytime.I think her own words do it for her!If she doesn't like Scared Monkey's and the way they operate what are you doing here?

KTF - I completely understand that!  But here is another side to that - I did not always agree with how my Mother raised us - however, I would never have traded her for anything!! 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: February 19, 2009, 02:05:54 PM »

I have complete admiration for all of you that have dedicated yourself for the Justice Of Natalee over the years!!  It has been a roll a coaster of a journey!  There has to be something good in all of you - to have your hearts be so touched by this and for that I chose to see mostly very caring, decent people!!

I think your all to familiar with the way GM works.No?To continue to bash SM and the way it operates is utterly disrespectful.Then to come here and post after you badmouth SM!I can not,nor will not respect people who associate themselves with stuff like that!PERIOD....People can't have it both ways...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: February 19, 2009, 02:06:46 PM »

Hello, this is the second time I have been on today and no Klaasend,  where is she?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #205 on: February 19, 2009, 02:09:32 PM »

Hello, this is the second time I have been on today and no Klaasend,  where is she?????

She had an appointment.  She'll be back.  There is life for Klaas outside of the cage, believe it or not.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: February 19, 2009, 02:14:10 PM »

She had an appointment.  She'll be back.  There is life for Klaas outside of the cage, believe it or not.
Ouch!!!!  I was just worried about her, there is so much crud going around. 

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: February 19, 2009, 02:15:16 PM »

dismiss it as more bull.

I have wondered what she is up to today.
It is nothing like what she has been posting for months now.
Yesterday she was trying to discredit Red and Klaas in the Natalee thread.
I am not sure of her goal at this point.
Go figure!

I have to respond to this and I have to say like Magnolia, all of the pieces don't fit here. ldstlou was at GM posting more insults toward me even this morning. My concern is that this is far larger than just ldstlou and I've stated that, many of the GM crew leaped to join CnG. Not all, but most. It's the people behind the curtain that anger me the most, such cowards unwilling to use their own voice, only to manipulate others.

I am going to keep my eyes wide open, if some have now become contrite because they see now others will report them and stop their threats, well I'm not going to just say hey well ldstlou said they didn't mean it so it's all good. I can't and won't, trust is earned not given.

For the record, I have never posted an email on any forum, I haven't been emailing posts or manufactured posts or doctored posts for this battle. I still haven't seen the leak email and I can't find it here either.

But I'm sure blamed for it.

something continues to be rotten in denmark........

I continue to stand with the girl.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #208 on: February 19, 2009, 02:19:57 PM »

I didn't mean to sound so abrupt.  I can't help but be defensive on her behalf, because she's always here and obliging to all the members.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: February 19, 2009, 02:21:20 PM »

I didn't mean to sound so abrupt.  I can't help but be defensive on her behalf, because she's always here and obliging to all the members.   
I know, its ok.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #210 on: February 19, 2009, 02:27:48 PM »

I know, its ok.

It is weird, isn't it? Klaas was in the hospital for over a week once (she's posted about it in the smoking thread) and it was so strange here! It just didn't seem right........... she's as much a part of SM as the monkey Logo!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #211 on: February 19, 2009, 02:29:02 PM »

PEANUT!!! ARE YOU HERE???
crazybabyborg
« Reply #212 on: February 19, 2009, 02:30:58 PM »

I've been trying to flag you down! I have this, if you should want it!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/Peanut.gif

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: February 19, 2009, 02:32:50 PM »

I think your all to familiar with the way GM works.No?To continue to bash SM and the way it operates is utterly disrespectful.Then to come here and post after you badmouth SM!I can not,nor will not respect people who associate themselves with stuff like that!PERIOD....People can't have it both ways...

I am not!!  I have been trying to learn here as well!  Please look at when I joined and how many posts I have there.  I was asked to join but a close friend - whose name I have never seen mentioned in a deflamatory way - by anyone!

I have never heard her say anything bad about Klaas!  I have heard her upset how several on all sides have been attacked, because this does not help the cause for Justice for Natalee.

All this way so new to me!  I have already made one big mistake by joing CnG and fear I may being making another one -as a few there - have made it known - that they don't want me there - and I have not sure I want to get involved with all that drama, although I don't like being bullied and will usually not allow anyone to try an intimidate me!!

I am here - with no hidden agendas!  I have been as honest as humanly possible!  I have tried to make ammends for being so stupid!! So, Please don't make assumptions about me!!

Also, I too have friends still on the memebrship list of CnG!  Just because they are on there, does not mean they are still members!!  They may have joined mistakenly and have chose not to bother to have their account deleted!  I sincerely hope they are not judged too!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #214 on: February 19, 2009, 02:33:10 PM »

PEANUT!!! ARE YOU HERE???

aye, capn! wanna shiver my timbers?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: February 19, 2009, 02:36:41 PM »

I know, its ok.

It is weird, isn't it? Klaas was in the hospital for over a week once (she's posted about it in the smoking thread) and it was so strange here! It just didn't seem right........... she's as much a part of SM as the monkey Logo!!   

San and I were in a panic too !!

She needs a break, deserves a break - unlike myself she NEVER complains !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #216 on: February 19, 2009, 02:40:45 PM »

thank you cbb!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #217 on: February 19, 2009, 02:41:53 PM »

I know, its ok.

I know!  I don't know how she does it!  At one time, I stupidly thought SM was a like a big Corporation and Klaas was the manager!  I had no idea how much she has dedicated herself to to SM, the missing children and several us pain in the butt posters!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: February 19, 2009, 02:42:28 PM »

thank you cbb!

aww, very cute!!!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #219 on: February 19, 2009, 02:45:49 PM »

I know, its ok.

I know!  I don't know how she does it!  At one time, I stupidly thought SM was a like a big Corporation and Klaas was the manager!  I had no idea how much she has dedicated herself to to SM, the missing children and several us pain in the butt posters!! 

Now, I know I have read that before, and am sure I know who posted it.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.