April 27, 2024, 04:03:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 99390 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #220 on: February 19, 2009, 02:46:05 PM »

PEANUT!!! ARE YOU HERE???

aye, capn! wanna shiver my timbers?

No shiverin now, Peanut! You're dressed!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: February 19, 2009, 02:50:22 PM »

Hello, this is the second time I have been on today and no Klaasend,  where is she?????

She had an appointment.  She'll be back.  There is life for Klaas outside of the cage, believe it or not.
Ouch!!!!  I was just worried about her, there is so much crud going around. 

I didn't mean to sound so abrupt.  I can't help but be defensive on her behalf, because she's always here and obliging to all the members.   
I know, its ok.

It is weird, isn't it? Klaas was in the hospital for over a week once (she's posted about it in the smoking thread) and it was so strange here! It just didn't seem right........... she's as much a part of SM as the monkey Logo!!   

San and I were in a panic too !!

She needs a break, deserves a break - unlike myself she NEVER complains !!

I know!  I don't know how she does it!  At one time, I stupidly thought SM was a like a big Corporation and Klaas was the manager!  I had no idea how much she has dedicated herself to to SM, the missing children and several us pain in the butt posters!! 

Now, I know I have read that before, and am sure I know who posted it.   

Sorry for the quote stack - but I din't know how people shorten them!!

NO, NO, this was when I first joined!    I even remember asking in a post - what is a global moderator!!  LOL     BTW - no anwered me!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #222 on: February 19, 2009, 02:50:50 PM »

Thank you, MT!

Sorry I missed the post.............. I've developed a craving for those Andes mints for some reason, and was just looking for a stray one in the desk drawer!!

CHOKKY CRAVING!!!   
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: February 19, 2009, 02:51:02 PM »

I think what it boils down to is that ldstlou has lost her credibility here.
She has posted things that are untrue and hateful.  We said that she was
fed misinformation, but she kept posting it  When she does post anything, I just
dismiss it as more bull.

Kermit, on the otherhand, is credible to a fault.  Nothing ldstlou or anyone
else says will change my opinion on that.

OK - I am only asking.................I don't even know her!!  That being said.....

Here is a woman who loves her son, more than anything!  Natalee has caputered her heart ans soul, like all of you!!  Why would she intentionally mislead anyone??

Am I naive??  But I think  her posts here have been admirable!!  She was respectful, shared her passion and pain!  Her goal appears to be the same as all you - she just believes differently than some of you!!  Maybe she has been mislead, maybe her research has brought her down a different path...........but her goal is the same!!  Wouldn't you agree on that???

I have wondered what she is up to today.
It is nothing like what she has been posting for months now.
Yesterday she was trying to discredit Red and Klaas in the Natalee thread.
I am not sure of her goal at this point.
Go figure!

I have to respond to this and I have to say like Magnolia, all of the pieces don't fit here. ldstlou was at GM posting more insults toward me even this morning. My concern is that this is far larger than just ldstlou and I've stated that, many of the GM crew leaped to join CnG. Not all, but most. It's the people behind the curtain that anger me the most, such cowards unwilling to use their own voice, only to manipulate others.

I am going to keep my eyes wide open, if some have now become contrite because they see now others will report them and stop their threats, well I'm not going to just say hey well ldstlou said they didn't mean it so it's all good. I can't and won't, trust is earned not given.

For the record, I have never posted an email on any forum, I haven't been emailing posts or manufactured posts or doctored posts for this battle. I still haven't seen the leak email and I can't find it here either.

But I'm sure blamed for it.

something continues to be rotten in denmark........

None, I was as ticked off at you this morning as you were of me. I took phone calls from people I have never spoken to asking me why I stated that they sent me e-mails. I was mad as hell that you assumed i was talking about Lalas and Yap and I told you so. I told you, I felt attacked and I attacked back, not the right thing to do, but I think many of us have done the same as of late. And for the record here, Lalas has never spoken a bad word to me about anyone, and I had never spoken to yap until she called me yesterday asking what was going on.

I believe trust is earned and not given also. No one has taken more heat lately then me. I can't go to the Natalee thread anymore without being called a troll and treated with disrespect. You dished out much of that disrespect, and I had not spoken to you in years...so why come after me?

GM invited me about 2 weeks ago and I said sure. I will state it again, it is so nice to be able to post without people dogging every one of my posts with nasty comments. I have not seen anything "hinky" at GM and until I do, I will continue to post there.

Everyone is trying desperately to determine what is the truth and what is not the truth. But I will say it again, there is never "hinky" business when it comes to my son, you will find me the meanest Momma Bear there ever lived when it comes to my baby bear!!!! Same with most Monkeys here. So lets talk about character here. Lets talk about what started this whole division. I posted the thread that kermit posted her pics. I invite anyone to read the context of the post where Kermit posted those pics then I ask you, why she didn't say this is my beautiful daughter. No instead she posted those when I was asking what President she "brought down". That is 'hinky". That is deception. THAT is when I began to take the heavy attacks!!!

You are darned tootin' I have been defensive at times...I have taken such crap so people can "stand" for a woman who posts pics of her daughter and claims they are herself. No way I will stand with someone like that..nor trust their posts.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #224 on: February 19, 2009, 02:52:26 PM »

As I said, MT.....

I was a local moderator as a child....................

Rolling Eyes
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #225 on: February 19, 2009, 02:52:50 PM »

Thank you, MT!

Sorry I missed the post.............. I've developed a craving for those Andes mints for some reason, and was just looking for a stray one in the desk drawer!!

CHOKKY CRAVING!!!   

I can only hope my presence helps you with your diet!!  LOL 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: February 19, 2009, 02:53:54 PM »

OK, one more time.

Kyle posted some stuff here.  He was also posting on another closed Natalee forum.  There he was posting/bragging about not turning things over to the FBI or family, how the corrupt Aruban police were given exclusive access to what may have been Natalee's remains in a fish trap.

Then Kyle discussed various deals he tried to make with TV networks, etc. to sell video of the dives, all without having given them to the family or FBI.

Kermit and several others on the forum were shocked and outraged and brought that information, provided and straight from Kyle over here.  Kermit did not come alone.

Since then all ldstlou had done is attack kermit and the entire forum some days, called us liars, lied to Jug Twitty, etc.  She has been the one doing the majority of attacking.  In fact, all of it directed at Kermit.

She always has all the time in the world to attack but never to actually read any of the responses or information given to her and some of us have just become weary of it.

I don't know how she dares to complain about attacks when she along with Hotshots are the primary attackers.

And we have all heard the routine about tears streaming, etc.  Why is she crying about something kermit never claimed in the first place?  And now it's all about HER and what she FEELS and THINKS.

All we are asking is for information refuting the facts that kermit has provided, the words of Kyle.  Instead all we get are constant attacks on Kermit.  Well, any of the others from that forum could have posted the same things but guess then she would be attacking them.  I am sure Murt claims also to only care about the missing, too. 

It's not a matter of "believing" Kermit but about what Kyle himself said.  Kermit's credibility has nothing at all to do with what Kyle said.  Others from where Kyle said it verify that Kyle said it.  If Kermit were a circus clown, it still wouldn't change what Kyle said so why the constant attacks on kermit?

You tell me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: February 19, 2009, 02:55:15 PM »

Well,  as a global moderator, I can moderate a'round' the forum.         

I remember when you asked that, btw, mytime. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: February 19, 2009, 02:57:24 PM »

Knock ---- Knock, excuse me but if any of you all are following the Haleigh case - CNN Headline just said there was an arrest made near the home and more news - if the arrest is related or not in a few minutes.....

Carry on
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: February 19, 2009, 02:58:40 PM »

Knock ---- Knock, excuse me but if any of you all are following the Haleigh case - CNN Headline just said there was an arrest made near the home and more news - if the arrest is related or not in a few minutes.....

Carry on

WOW! Thank you for that information!!!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #230 on: February 19, 2009, 02:59:16 PM »

OK, one more time.

Kyle posted some stuff here.  He was also posting on another closed Natalee forum.  There he was posting/bragging about not turning things over to the FBI or family, how the corrupt Aruban police were given exclusive access to what may have been Natalee's remains in a fish trap.

Then Kyle discussed various deals he tried to make with TV networks, etc. to sell video of the dives, all without having given them to the family or FBI.

Kermit and several others on the forum were shocked and outraged and brought that information, provided and straight from Kyle over here.  Kermit did not come alone.

Since then all ldstlou had done is attack kermit and the entire forum some days, called us liars, lied to Jug Twitty, etc.  She has been the one doing the majority of attacking.  In fact, all of it directed at Kermit.

She always has all the time in the world to attack but never to actually read any of the responses or information given to her and some of us have just become weary of it.

I don't know how she dares to complain about attacks when she along with Hotshots are the primary attackers.

And we have all heard the routine about tears streaming, etc.  Why is she crying about something kermit never claimed in the first place?  And now it's all about HER and what she FEELS and THINKS.

All we are asking is for information refuting the facts that kermit has provided, the words of Kyle.  Instead all we get are constant attacks on Kermit.  Well, any of the others from that forum could have posted the same things but guess then she would be attacking them.  I am sure Murt claims also to only care about the missing, too. 

It's not a matter of "believing" Kermit but about what Kyle himself said.  Kermit's credibility has nothing at all to do with what Kyle said.  Others from where Kyle said it verify that Kyle said it.  If Kermit were a circus clown, it still wouldn't change what Kyle said so why the constant attacks on kermit?

You tell me.

OH!!!!  Wow!!  See this is how uniformed I am..........I thought Kermit was inside source!!!  Now I get it!!!  Thank you Anna for taking the time to explain this to me!! 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: February 19, 2009, 02:59:20 PM »

Carry on

News conference at 3  CNNHL
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #232 on: February 19, 2009, 03:00:25 PM »

So lets talk about character here. Lets talk about what started this whole division. I posted the thread that kermit posted her pics. I invite anyone to read the context of the post where Kermit posted those pics then I ask you, why she didn't say this is my beautiful daughter. No instead she posted those when I was asking what President she "brought down". That is 'hinky". That is deception. THAT is when I began to take the heavy attacks!!!

You are darned tootin' I have been defensive at times...I have taken such crap so people can "stand" for a woman who posts pics of her daughter and claims they are herself. No way I will stand with someone like that..nor trust their posts.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: February 19, 2009, 03:00:47 PM »

I have been noticing that a LOT of people lately have "hinky meters".  Most seem to be broken.

I am thinking of opening a "hinky meter repair shop".....Think its a good idea? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #234 on: February 19, 2009, 03:01:15 PM »

Thank you, MT!

CHOKKY CRAVING!!!   

I can only hope my presence helps you with your diet!!  LOL 

Possibly.............. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: February 19, 2009, 03:01:22 PM »

Carry on

News conference at 3  CNNHL
Or watch it live here:  http://www.wesh.com/index.html
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #236 on: February 19, 2009, 03:02:04 PM »

Carry on

Thank you so much for the news!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #237 on: February 19, 2009, 03:02:28 PM »

PEANUT!!! ARE YOU HERE???

aye, capn! wanna shiver my timbers?

No shiverin now, Peanut! You're dressed!!   

not to mention how damn cute i look.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: February 19, 2009, 03:03:56 PM »

I think what it boils down to is that ldstlou has lost her credibility here.
She has posted things that are untrue and hateful.  We said that she was
fed misinformation, but she kept posting it  When she does post anything, I just
dismiss it as more bull.

Kermit, on the otherhand, is credible to a fault.  Nothing ldstlou or anyone
else says will change my opinion on that.

OK - I am only asking.................I don't even know her!!  That being said.....

Here is a woman who loves her son, more than anything!  Natalee has caputered her heart ans soul, like all of you!!  Why would she intentionally mislead anyone??

Am I naive??  But I think  her posts here have been admirable!!  She was respectful, shared her passion and pain!  Her goal appears to be the same as all you - she just believes differently than some of you!!  Maybe she has been mislead, maybe her research has brought her down a different path...........but her goal is the same!!  Wouldn't you agree on that???

I have wondered what she is up to today.
It is nothing like what she has been posting for months now.
Yesterday she was trying to discredit Red and Klaas in the Natalee thread.
I am not sure of her goal at this point.
Go figure!

I have to respond to this and I have to say like Magnolia, all of the pieces don't fit here. ldstlou was at GM posting more insults toward me even this morning. My concern is that this is far larger than just ldstlou and I've stated that, many of the GM crew leaped to join CnG. Not all, but most. It's the people behind the curtain that anger me the most, such cowards unwilling to use their own voice, only to manipulate others.

I am going to keep my eyes wide open, if some have now become contrite because they see now others will report them and stop their threats, well I'm not going to just say hey well ldstlou said they didn't mean it so it's all good. I can't and won't, trust is earned not given.

For the record, I have never posted an email on any forum, I haven't been emailing posts or manufactured posts or doctored posts for this battle. I still haven't seen the leak email and I can't find it here either.

But I'm sure blamed for it.

something continues to be rotten in denmark........

None, I was as ticked off at you this morning as you were of me. I took phone calls from people I have never spoken to asking me why I stated that they sent me e-mails. I was mad as hell that you assumed i was talking about Lalas and Yap and I told you so. I told you, I felt attacked and I attacked back, not the right thing to do, but I think many of us have done the same as of late. And for the record here, Lalas has never spoken a bad word to me about anyone, and I had never spoken to yap until she called me yesterday asking what was going on.

I believe trust is earned and not given also. No one has taken more heat lately then me. I can't go to the Natalee thread anymore without being called a troll and treated with disrespect. You dished out much of that disrespect, and I had not spoken to you in years...so why come after me?

GM invited me about 2 weeks ago and I said sure. I will state it again, it is so nice to be able to post without people dogging every one of my posts with nasty comments. I have not seen anything "hinky" at GM and until I do, I will continue to post there.

Everyone is trying desperately to determine what is the truth and what is not the truth. But I will say it again, there is never "hinky" business when it comes to my son, you will find me the meanest Momma Bear there ever lived when it comes to my baby bear!!!! Same with most Monkeys here. So lets talk about character here. Lets talk about what started this whole division. I posted the thread that kermit posted her pics. I invite anyone to read the context of the post where Kermit posted those pics then I ask you, why she didn't say this is my beautiful daughter. No instead she posted those when I was asking what President she "brought down". That is 'hinky". That is deception. THAT is when I began to take the heavy attacks!!!

You continue to twist what was posted.  Look very closely at the photos YOU posted, the personal attack you made on kermit again today.

Do you see the little green frog in the photos?

Apparently it went right over your head, as does most everything else, that kermit was joking about the FROG in the photos.

She NEVER said who was in them.  YOU are the only one saying all that.

But regardless of whether or not kermit would be the biggest liar on the planet, it STILL doesn't change what KYLE said.

The information was direct posts from Kyle and verified by many more than just kermit as there are others from Freebirds who backed up that Kyle did in fact make those posts.

So why do you keep talking about whether or not kermit is credible?  It doesn't matter because kermit does not effect what Kyle posted and claimed in Kyle's own words.

You would have to be calling all the Freebirds liars as well but guess that will be next.  You sure have called the SM a few things.  Where is one person saying that Kyle did not say any of that?  Not even Kyle has made that claim, only you seem to think you know more than he does about what he said.

Again, it is not about kermit's credibility or employment history or anything else at all.  It is only about what Kyle posted in regard to the ocean search.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #239 on: February 19, 2009, 03:04:03 PM »

Well,  as a global moderator, I can moderate a'round' the forum.         

I remember when you asked that, btw, mytime. 

As a global moderator, I've gotten very, very, ROUND..... Rolling Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.