June 07, 2024, 11:13:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 101248 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: February 19, 2009, 06:20:01 PM »

Had to post this 

Hey, None, Got a Pig to join them? like, an old Sow with huge HUGE glasses?

oh if I post one I do have I'll be banned but will this do? I think dompig is fitting !

YES, all it needs is glasses and a wig, lol 

and a big brown nose too 

YES! lol. And piggies love to dance, little hooves just clackin away and all, lol
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #341 on: February 19, 2009, 06:22:17 PM »

Had to post this 

This is actually pretty irritating but it reminded me of a group 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vI57ESXiBA8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vI57ESXiBA8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Klaas,

OMGoodness  LOLOLOLOLOL

that is so funny.

Thanks,

OS

HI OS
Some cow, eh? Imagine buying wee wee pads for THaT thing? lol

Hi Art,

Yep

LOL, ya got me laughing..

TY,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: February 19, 2009, 06:26:31 PM »

Art, incontinence pads and Babe, remember Babe?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: February 19, 2009, 06:43:10 PM »

My favorite was when you and Klaas would do the talking pictures of
Satish, Deepak and Joran from Blue Mountain.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: February 19, 2009, 06:45:49 PM »

I posted the thread that kermit posted her pics. I invite anyone to read the context of the post where Kermit posted those pics then I ask you, why she didn't say this is my beautiful daughter. No instead she posted those when I was asking what President she "brought down". That is 'hinky". That is deception. THAT is when I began to take the heavy attacks!!!

Idstlou,
WHY did YOU LIE?

#43 on: Today at 10:31:10 AM   ldstlou
I am done. When in the heck did I say NOT to focus on something???!!! Let me reiterate!!!! kermit is saying in one breath the family has Natalee's body and is hiding that fact from the world. In another breath that the ALE has her body and Kyle was complicit in that cover up. I am saying BULLSHIT to both!!!! Why am I saying bullshit? Because I asked Jug and gave you his answer...and you know I asked him Klaas. Now the references that I am a liar...and the family is lying...and I simply STATING!!!! what Jug asked me to convey to you all this morning...to pray and focus on van der straaten!!! I never once said what to discuss or not to discuss...with all due respect
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.40

WHY DID YOU LIE?

Idstlou said: “They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.560

Idstlou said: ”The footage WAS turned over to the FBI immediately.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.500

BUT that is not what JUG said:

LEAK said: "This comment was made by Jug during a recent phone conversation:
All of the stuff that Kermit posted
FBI did not know about it..."

Why do you want personal information on Kermit?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

WHY DID YOU LIE?
Idstlou said: "Why am I stirring a pot
<snip>
It also appears to me part of the credibility stems from her taking down a president and working beside 2 other presidents. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

Idstlou said: "If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you. "

You, Idstlou lied, manipulated the truth, purposely and vindictively attacked posters as well as the owner of this website on this forum and other forums, have continually wanted personal information from members in order to justify your hatred and manipulation.  If  you were an honest person, which I do not believe you are demonstrated by your own behavior, you would have provided some or any proof to back up your claims that you believe everything Kyle Kingman and your hero John Silvetti have told you. You have not. Instead, you have admitted to getting information from people who are "trying to discredit" me. And you call yourself a good person, a loving mother. Good people do not behave the way you demonstrate. You can continue to mis-lead the family with your distortion, but I assure you, I will, have and do provide back-up, evidence to the family, to the attorney's  etcetera. I haven't seen you do or provide anything of value to this forum. You are using it for your own emotional outlet because you can't control yourself. I won't even say anything about my assessment of what kind of mother you are because frankly you've already exposed it yourself: LYING, VINDICTIVE, OBSESSIVE, COMPULSIVE, MANIPULATIVE, yep you've exposed your true self.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: February 19, 2009, 06:49:06 PM »

Maybe she'll come over after she get's done chatting with Bleachedblack,as well as carnut???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: February 19, 2009, 06:49:57 PM »

YES, lol
I vaguely remember her 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: February 19, 2009, 06:51:07 PM »

You are soooo good, Kermit.  Well said!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: February 19, 2009, 06:51:29 PM »

My favorite was when you and Klaas would do the talking pictures of
Satish, Deepak and Joran from Blue Mountain.

those were fun weren't they? So many fun memories here, I guess I am realizing this week just how much I have missed that. Thank you for reminding me.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: February 19, 2009, 06:52:29 PM »

Maybe she'll come over after she get's done chatting with Bleachedblack,as well as carnut???

I wouldn't put it past her.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: February 19, 2009, 06:56:46 PM »

She's got the nerve of a government mule.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: February 19, 2009, 06:58:57 PM »

As a wise person once said.

DON'T DISPUTE IT.....REFUTE IT....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #352 on: February 19, 2009, 06:59:39 PM »

Good one Magnolia!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: February 19, 2009, 07:00:49 PM »

kermit, I agree with Magnolia, really well said. You raise some key points around perspective and judgment that I have tried to speak to but you have far better.

These forums are great for support, research, and learning. But we don't have the credentials of a criminologist. A few have credentials at a higher level whether it be in counseling, or investigative journalism, or even a physician or two I've met here. When you have those types of credentials then your contributions have more validity.

What I have seen with the ones bashing so much here is none of them have the credentials but they are sure they have all the answers? Logic isn't part of their approach either, or even rational thought at times. Today at least it was finally admitted they even made statements that were completely in error.

Thinking about this logically, we have a professed EMT, a professed residential realty agent, and two homemakers working together to tell all here that only they have all of the answers?

I can't buy that, it has no foundation in logic.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #354 on: February 19, 2009, 07:01:24 PM »

It will probably be like before, a tag-team drive by sotospeak!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: February 19, 2009, 07:02:33 PM »

Yes , and no pride, obviously.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: February 19, 2009, 07:08:22 PM »

I want to state I have nothing negative against EMT's or Realtors or homemakers. I don't think I have the credentials to have all of the answers either.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #357 on: February 19, 2009, 07:13:45 PM »

Hi!  I got a few minutes to myself!!

Could you please answer my this...........what is your opinion of CnG and their Admins??
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: February 19, 2009, 07:16:52 PM »

I posted the thread that kermit posted her pics. I invite anyone to read the context of the post where Kermit posted those pics then I ask you, why she didn't say this is my beautiful daughter. No instead she posted those when I was asking what President she "brought down". That is 'hinky". That is deception. THAT is when I began to take the heavy attacks!!!

Idstlou,
WHY did YOU LIE?

#43 on: Today at 10:31:10 AM   ldstlou
I am done. When in the heck did I say NOT to focus on something???!!! Let me reiterate!!!! kermit is saying in one breath the family has Natalee's body and is hiding that fact from the world. In another breath that the ALE has her body and Kyle was complicit in that cover up. I am saying BULLSHIT to both!!!! Why am I saying bullshit? Because I asked Jug and gave you his answer...and you know I asked him Klaas. Now the references that I am a liar...and the family is lying...and I simply STATING!!!! what Jug asked me to convey to you all this morning...to pray and focus on van der straaten!!! I never once said what to discuss or not to discuss...with all due respect
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.40

WHY DID YOU LIE?

Idstlou said: “They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.560

Idstlou said: ”The footage WAS turned over to the FBI immediately.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.500

BUT that is not what JUG said:

LEAK said: "This comment was made by Jug during a recent phone conversation:
All of the stuff that Kermit posted
FBI did not know about it..."

Why do you want personal information on Kermit?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

WHY DID YOU LIE?
Idstlou said: "Why am I stirring a pot
<snip>
It also appears to me part of the credibility stems from her taking down a president and working beside 2 other presidents. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

Idstlou said: "If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you. "

You, Idstlou lied, manipulated the truth, purposely and vindictively attacked posters as well as the owner of this website on this forum and other forums, have continually wanted personal information from members in order to justify your hatred and manipulation.  If  you were an honest person, which I do not believe you are demonstrated by your own behavior, you would have provided some or any proof to back up your claims that you believe everything Kyle Kingman and your hero John Silvetti have told you. You have not. Instead, you have admitted to getting information from people who are "trying to discredit" me. And you call yourself a good person, a loving mother. Good people do not behave the way you demonstrate. You can continue to mis-lead the family with your distortion, but I assure you, I will, have and do provide back-up, evidence to the family, to the attorney's  etcetera. I haven't seen you do or provide anything of value to this forum. You are using it for your own emotional outlet because you can't control yourself. I won't even say anything about my assessment of what kind of mother you are because frankly you've already exposed it yourself: LYING, VINDICTIVE, OBSESSIVE, COMPULSIVE, MANIPULATIVE, yep you've exposed your true self.

Oh, noooooo, it couldn't have been about her lying and twisting everything that was posted that she even bothered to read, refusing to answer direct questions, etc.

I was horrified when she posted that she had told Jug SM said the family recovered the remains and concealed that.  WTH!  Now she claims to have "fixed" that but how does one know what to think?

And her obsession with personal information is just unreal. 

What does any of that have to do with what KYLE said?

It's KYLE we believe.  It's the message no matter who the messenger might be.

Does she think is she can discredit Kermit, it will some how change what Kyle said?

Or is this just punishment for posting what Kyle did say?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: February 19, 2009, 07:17:52 PM »

Hi!  I got a few minutes to myself!!

Could you please answer me this...........what is your opinion of CnG and their Admins??

I hit post before I was ready!!   

To me that is far more evil!!  It's sole purpose - was to discredit Klaas, Red and SM!!

That forum is a place of hate and crazies, IMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.