April 18, 2024, 06:50:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 212274 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2009, 01:35:04 AM »

We'll never know now will we?
Unbelievable 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2009, 01:37:32 AM »

We'll never know now will we?
Unbelievable 

It's very,very sad Dottie!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2009, 01:41:04 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

TM,
Thank you for the pictures of Natalee. I look forward to seeing them every night.
Natalee was a real person, with a loving family. She lost her life while vacationing in aruba may 2005.
We will never forget! Justice for Natalee aruba.....we won't go away....

Dave and Beth Holloway are the epitome of wonderful people!As the parent of a 9yr old daughter i must say i would not have been so wonderful.I would have hired and trained with a para-military group and enlisted the services of BILLB....You know the rest of the Story BillB!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2009, 01:41:42 AM »

I'm back.Was just taking a look at all those people on the Persistence.Pisses me off to no end to believe that there was not one person on that ship who cared enough about a girl or her parents!

I'm pissed off too KTF!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2009, 01:48:13 AM »

I'm back.Was just taking a look at all those people on the Persistence.Pisses me off to no end to believe that there was not one person on that ship who cared enough about a girl or her parents!

I'm pissed off too KTF!  

My heart cry's out for hope that guilt will eat those people from the inside out!Kyle named his daughter after the girl that he should be fighting for but he chose the path of least resistence.What a shame!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2009, 01:48:54 AM »

TM,
Thank you for the pictures of Natalee. I look forward to seeing them every night.
Natalee was a real person, with a loving family. She lost her life while vacationing in aruba may 2005.

You're welcome billb.  I love doing it.  My oldest son is Natalee's age.  I can't look at her without thinking of him, and "what if" I were in her parent's shoes.  It breaks my heart.  I want everyone to remember her, and I hope the pictures help keep us all focused and determined to never ever give up!

Aruba can just get over thinking we're ever going away!  Forty years....whatever it takes.  We'll still be trying to find Justice for Natalee and her family!  I would hope that there would be those that would feel the way we do, if it were me.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2009, 01:55:35 AM »

TM,

Dave and Beth Holloway are the epitome of wonderful people!As the parent of a 9yr old daughter i must say i would not have been so wonderful.I would have hired and trained with a para-military group and enlisted the services of BILLB....You know the rest of the Story BillB!

My husband has said some very similar things.... 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2009, 01:59:10 AM »

TM,

You've got a good husband TM!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2009, 02:02:27 AM »

TM,

You've got a good husband TM!

Yes I do! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2009, 02:02:27 AM »

Just flippin through the pages of BonDia....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2009, 02:04:30 AM »

I couldn't get it to load earlier, got mad and quit!  Maybe I'll try again!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2009, 02:07:00 AM »

Maybe some interesting stuff about Miguel Maduro.I think they accepted somthing??TM can read it much better..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2009, 02:09:16 AM »

Maybe some interesting stuff about Miguel Maduro.I think they accepted somthing??TM can read it much better..

Yeah right!   

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2009, 02:10:32 AM »

Good Night texasmom, Keepthefaith, 2NJSons_Mom and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
We are all here for the right reasons...Natalee is everyone's daughter. I can't help but think of my 3 daughters when I think of Natalee, Beth, Dave, and their families...
The efforts the Monkeys put forth for Natalee truly touches my heart....
Justice WILL be served!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2009, 02:11:57 AM »

Good Night texasmom, Keepthefaith, 2NJSons_Mom and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
We are all here for the right reasons...Natalee is everyone's daughter. I can't help but think of my 3 daughters when I think of Natalee, Beth, Dave, and their families...
Justice WILL be served!

Goodnight and God bless BillB.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2009, 02:14:05 AM »

Looks like Underwater Expeditions will be taking their maiden voyage tomorrow!

http://underwaterexpeditions.com/calendar/May2008.html

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2009, 02:15:08 AM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18 -Tamikosmom
« Reply #900 on: February 20, 2009, 08:49:12 PM »
Kermit ... I believe this quote is very important but ... I cannot locate it.  I went to CAPS profile and the following post shows as his very first submission to the SM forum.  I tried googling ... thinking that it may have been a Front Page comment but ... nothing.

Could the post regarding the "remains" have been deleted upon request

Caps first post on the front page of SM from an Aruban IP:
Dec 20, 11:08 PM
A post a few days later from a different Aruban IP:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg605914

Remains were taken Jan 7th.
(it was a typo Ms. Janet, sorry for the confusion)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2009, 02:15:26 AM »

Justice WILL be served!

Goodnight billb, God bless you and your family!  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2009, 02:16:28 AM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18 -Tamikosmom
« Reply #900 on: February 20, 2009, 08:49:12 PM »
Kermit ... I believe this quote is very important but ... I cannot locate it.  I went to CAPS profile and the following post shows as his very first submission to the SM forum.  I tried googling ... thinking that it may have been a Front Page comment but ... nothing.

Could the post regarding the "remains" have been deleted upon request

Caps first post on the front page of SM from an Aruban IP:
Dec 20, 11:08 PM
A post a few days later from a different Aruban IP:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg605914

Remains were taken Jan 7th.
(it was a typo Ms. Janet, sorry for the confusion)

Must be hard to type with LiL' Froggy Fingers..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2009, 02:17:55 AM »

Capslockwizard on December 31st, 2007 6:19 pm

Dear Bloggers,
After The FBI in Birmingham finsh reading my report. I will post my finding on this stie to what realy happens to Natalee. In the report you will also find that the plan was between the four of them but 2 of the perps was late to the private party.

Hope that The FBI open their e-mail. it was send today to the FBI Special Agent Carmen S. Adams Birmingham@ic.fbi.gov

Capslockwizard on December 31st, 2007 7:43 pm

Klaasend: are you working

Capslockwizard on December 31st, 2007 10:06 pm

Busacaruba: You must have those viewing glasses that the MEP is selling. Once you put it on you will not be able to see the whole picture about tourism nor where you are going… I do think they used them also on jackasses.
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/31/weapons-crack-down-at-carlos-n-charlies-this-is-a-tourist-destination/

Capslockwizard on January 1st, 2008 4:03 pm

Klaasend: Did you received it.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/31/weapons-crack-down-at-carlos-n-charlies-this-is-a-tourist-destination/

Capslockwizard on January 1st, 2008 7:56 pm

klaasend: update in the wire

#  Capslockwizard on January 2nd, 2008 6:14 pm

Klaasend: I did send it to the … last night.

Did BT received it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.