April 30, 2024, 04:31:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 212714 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #280 on: February 22, 2009, 01:19:35 PM »

Good Morning Everyone! 

Hi, Hotping.  Thanks for the info on the Kemah PO Box.

Caesu,  Good advice to Johan555.  Thanks.
Hi 2NJ....On the Kemah PO Box...I'm still trying to connect some dots but nothing so far....

Haven't connected any dots, either.  Found a Chad who is a financial advisor with Ameriprise and a Mona who is a vetinarian in TX.  Here are a couple links for Chad.

http://www.ameripriseadvisors.com/chad.e.vlasak/

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/chad/vlasak

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: February 22, 2009, 01:41:06 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: February 22, 2009, 01:41:39 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's!

As well as Good afternoon for the Eastcoast Monkey's..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #283 on: February 22, 2009, 02:28:53 PM »

A couple of articles on Allen Stantford.

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/news-14420--4-4--.html

Antigua seizes control of Stanford units, ECCB seizes Bank of Antigua

Published on Saturday, February 21, 2009

ST JOHN'S, Antigua (Reuters): Antigua and Barbuda appointed a receiver on Friday to take control of the bank and a trust company operated by Texas billionaire Allen Stanford in the Caribbean nation, authorities said.

An official statement said agents from the receiver were "currently on site in Antigua to take control of the entities," which it named as Stanford International Bank Ltd and Stanford Trust Company Ltd.

Also on Friday, the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (ECCB) said it was assuming control of the Bank of Antigua, a commercial bank in the Caribbean nation of Antigua and Barbuda controlled by Stanford.

The central bank took the action following "an unusual and substantial withdrawal of funds," the bank said in a written statement.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #284 on: February 22, 2009, 02:32:34 PM »

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/news-14421--14-14--.html

Stanford's whereabouts: again a mystery

Published on Saturday, February 21, 2009

By Jim Wolf

FREDERICKSBURG, Virginia (Reuters): The whereabouts of embattled Texas financier Allen Stanford were a mystery again Friday after the FBI served him a formal complaint in this historic hub noted for ghost stories.

Television crews maintained a vigil outside the family home of a woman reputed to be a girlfriend of Stanford, but there were no signs that he was at the house overnight. Lights were out from early evening.

Allen Stanford. AFP PHOTO
The modest, three-story, brick-faced townhome belongs to relatives of Andrea Stoelker, according to a cross-referencing data bank and the Free Lance-Star, a Fredericksburg newspaper.

The US Securities and Exchange Commission has accused Stanford of defrauding 50,000 customers around the world in a multibillion-dollar investment scheme.

Acting at the request of the SEC, FBI agents caught up with Stanford on Thursday in Fredericksburg, which lies halfway between Washington and the old Confederate capital in Richmond.

"We were helping out there to locate and serve papers," said Bill Carter, an FBI spokesman in Washington. Stanford, 58, was not taken into custody or arrested, he said. Carter declined to say how Stanford had been located.

No one at the Stoelkers' house returned a message left on an answering machine that greeted callers with: "You've reached the Stoelkers. We're not available to take your call right now. Please leave a message and we'll call you back as soon as possible."

There were conflicting reports about whether Stanford had surrendered his passport yet. One law enforcement official told Reuters on Thursday that he was making arrangements to do so. ABC News, however, said he had done so Thursday and then driven to Fredericksburg.

Carter referred questions about the passport to the SEC. Kevin Callahan, an SEC spokesman, said he could not immediately clarify the status of Stanford's passport, which a court has ordered him to turn over.

Also uncertain was an ABC News report that Stanford had hired Williams & Connolly partner Brendan Sullivan, one of Washington's best-known criminal defense lawyers, to represent him.

When asked about the ABC report, one of Sullivan's assistants, Rhonda Meadows, told Reuters: "Mr. Sullivan has not been retained."

The SEC filed civil charges in Dallas on Tuesday against Stanford and two colleagues, as well as Stanford International Bank Ltd, Stanford Group Co and Stanford Capital Management LLC. The agency accuses them of a "massive, ongoing fraud."

Until regulators got help Thursday from the FBI, the SEC could not find Stanford. His whereabouts had been the subject of intense speculation since he failed to respond to an SEC subpoena to answer questions about his company's operations.

Officials did not say how the FBI learned that Stanford was in Virginia, but they said he had not been hiding and he was not a fugitive.

British news reports had identified Andrea Stoelker, a former local resident, as Stanford's girlfriend and president of the board of directors of a cricket tournament that he sponsors in Antigua.

An encounter last November between a Free Lance-Star reader and Stanford seemed to support the idea that his girlfriend has local ties.

The reader e-mailed the paper Thursday night, saying Stanford bought the reader's family dinner at a local restaurant, Claiborne's, on November 7 after the family agreed to give up its earlier reservation time.

He introduced himself as Allen Stanford, said he lived in the Virgin Islands and that his girlfriend's parents lived in the area, the reader wrote.

According to a local tour operator, Fredericksburg has a reputation as "one of the most haunted locales in the United States."

"With a long history dating back to pre-Colonial times, and a legacy of slavery and war, it is no wonder that so many unhappy phantoms wander the streets," the tour operator says in promotional material.

2 4 1
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #285 on: February 22, 2009, 02:53:10 PM »

Last week I traveled through the Caribbean. I went to Bonaire, Curacao, St. Maarten and Aruba. On the island drive the cars around the plate with the inscription "One Happy Island." This cheerful motto does not apply to the Dutch investigators in Aruba. The relationships between a number of ringleaders to police and prosecutors and the Aruban government is not tropical warm. Crucial role in the icy relations plays Justice Minister Rudy Croes, behind each tree is an enemy. It is a little disrespectful that Aruban Minister projectile launched an example, but the man has been involved in many incidents that I still aandurf qualification. Croes I met for the first time in the nineties. He had just turned minister and a very suspicious man. Even members of his own cabinet he trusted no meter. The interview with him took the prominent front page of this newspaper. He advocated the Aruban government to a cocaine test subjects. In the same period saw the Croes chance Zwinkels Dutch Attorney-General of the island to hunt. Zwinkels was closely involved in new legislation which allowed Aruban drug traffickers to supply the U.S.. The minister saw it as a kind of conspiracy of the Netherlands and the United States against the island. Years later I ran again Croes against the body, this time on one of the beautiful beaches of Aruba. It was a few weeks after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the entire American press pulls out, including the famous talk show host Geraldo. It was quite embarrassing how Croes but Geraldo turned around and finally begged for a photograph of him with the television star.

Croes recently came back into the news because he is a former police chief Jan van der Straten schoffeerde, MP Hero Brinkman a slap on his face "and wanted to give the newly appointed Dutch Prosecutor Hans Mos sent home. The latter was the victim of Croes' latest conspiracy theory, that the Dutch intelligence service AIVD Aruban government would spy. Croes received confidential information from the Dutch Representation in Aruba owned. In the leaked report would incriminating statements about Oduber Prime Minister, ministers and a member of Croes. Actually, I hope that the almost pathological suspicion of Croes this once justified. It is a reassuring thought that the Netherlands is the dark side of the minister and some other Aruban politicians into the monitor.

telegraaf

when you post something.
can you provide a source link with it.
i would like to read the original article in Dutch.
of course i can find it after a short search, but to include the link is just a bit easier

no problem ,but there is no direct link to that article ( it is in a for members only area )

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: February 22, 2009, 03:01:35 PM »

Last week I traveled through the Caribbean. I went to Bonaire, Curacao, St. Maarten and Aruba. On the island drive the cars around the plate with the inscription "One Happy Island." This cheerful motto does not apply to the Dutch investigators in Aruba. The relationships between a number of ringleaders to police and prosecutors and the Aruban government is not tropical warm. Crucial role in the icy relations plays Justice Minister Rudy Croes, behind each tree is an enemy. It is a little disrespectful that Aruban Minister projectile launched an example, but the man has been involved in many incidents that I still aandurf qualification. Croes I met for the first time in the nineties. He had just turned minister and a very suspicious man. Even members of his own cabinet he trusted no meter. The interview with him took the prominent front page of this newspaper. He advocated the Aruban government to a cocaine test subjects. In the same period saw the Croes chance Zwinkels Dutch Attorney-General of the island to hunt. Zwinkels was closely involved in new legislation which allowed Aruban drug traffickers to supply the U.S.. The minister saw it as a kind of conspiracy of the Netherlands and the United States against the island. Years later I ran again Croes against the body, this time on one of the beautiful beaches of Aruba. It was a few weeks after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the entire American press pulls out, including the famous talk show host Geraldo. It was quite embarrassing how Croes but Geraldo turned around and finally begged for a photograph of him with the television star.

Croes recently came back into the news because he is a former police chief Jan van der Straten schoffeerde, MP Hero Brinkman a slap on his face "and wanted to give the newly appointed Dutch Prosecutor Hans Mos sent home. The latter was the victim of Croes' latest conspiracy theory, that the Dutch intelligence service AIVD Aruban government would spy. Croes received confidential information from the Dutch Representation in Aruba owned. In the leaked report would incriminating statements about Oduber Prime Minister, ministers and a member of Croes. Actually, I hope that the almost pathological suspicion of Croes this once justified. It is a reassuring thought that the Netherlands is the dark side of the minister and some other Aruban politicians into the monitor.

telegraaf

when you post something.
of course i can find it after a short search, but to include the link is just a bit easier

no problem ,but there is no direct link to that article ( it is in a for members only area )

i found it anyway:
http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=11464

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: February 22, 2009, 03:06:38 PM »

telegraaf

when you post something.

i found it anyway:

Caesu is good!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #288 on: February 22, 2009, 03:20:29 PM »

i found it in the Newspaper the Telegraaf and not here

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: February 22, 2009, 04:39:49 PM »

KarmaRoundUp, truthseeker2, hotping, wreck, johan555

Hello to all up in the rafters!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: February 22, 2009, 04:48:00 PM »

As the Froggy also said!Watch the patterns.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #291 on: February 22, 2009, 04:49:23 PM »

Hi KTF
Just catching up on some reading.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: February 22, 2009, 05:03:16 PM »

10 days before the Ranger Rover confession Kyle met downtown in public with Mos
(date tapes were released, Jan. 31 st is when Beth saw them with DeVries)

BUMP

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: February 22, 2009, 05:16:26 PM »

Hi KTF

Hope all is well out in Detroit KarmaRoundup!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: February 22, 2009, 05:32:55 PM »

10 days before the Ranger Rover confession Kyle met downtown in public with Mos
(date tapes were released, Jan. 31 st is when Beth saw them with DeVries)

BUMP

And what would this meeting be all about?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #295 on: February 22, 2009, 05:34:47 PM »

Hi KTF

Thanks KTF,things are going great here.

Karma Is Coming

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: February 22, 2009, 05:36:20 PM »

Hi KTF

Know your over in Caylee quite a bit!Always appreciate your posts so feel free to drop us a post every now and again!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #297 on: February 22, 2009, 06:28:50 PM »

Hi KTF

Know your over in Caylee quite a bit!Always appreciate your posts so feel free to drop us a post every now and again!
I used to post in the Caylee thread quite a bit.Now I just read the Natalee,Caylee and Haleigh threads and sometimes musings.
My heart belongs to Natalee and ScaredMonkeys,Natalee is the reason I came to SM's.

Karma Is Coming

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: February 22, 2009, 06:42:16 PM »

Hi KTF

I used to post in the Caylee thread quite a bit.Now I just read the Natalee,Caylee and Haleigh threads and sometimes musings.
My heart belongs to Natalee and ScaredMonkeys,Natalee is the reason I came to SM's.

We're still pluggin along!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #299 on: February 22, 2009, 06:48:42 PM »

Hi KTF

We're still pluggin along!
LOL....I see that!   

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.