April 30, 2024, 10:55:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 212772 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: February 22, 2009, 06:48:56 PM »

Hello to al you Monkey's in the rafter's!

Keepthefaith, truthseeker2, 2NJSons_Mom, KarmaRoundUp, Tamikosmom, Lifesong

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: February 22, 2009, 06:50:40 PM »

Good afternoon KTF   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: February 22, 2009, 06:52:01 PM »

Good afternoon KTF   

It's a great day but,rainy in ol' Seattle today!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: February 22, 2009, 06:58:02 PM »

Haven't seen you in awhile TruthSeeker2!have you kept up to speed on things that we've been discussing?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: February 22, 2009, 06:59:33 PM »

Good Afternoon All.

Hubby and I as well as eldest grandsons (9/1 just got back from a two hour walk on a jogging path along the Fraser River.  It is a cloudy drizzly day but not too cold.  We stopped at a local coffee show on the drive back for hot chocolate and ... boys were treated to a goodie of their choice.

Life is good.  However ... these two young men are growing way too fast.  I am wishing for yesterday already.

I hope all had a good day.

Janet
4:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: February 22, 2009, 07:03:22 PM »

Good Afternoon All.

Hubby and I as well as eldest grandsons (9/1 just got back from a two hour walk on a jogging path along the Fraser River.  It is a cloudy drizzly day but not too cold.  We stopped at a local coffee show on the drive back for hot chocolate and ... boys were treated to a goodie of their choice.

Life is good.  However ... these two young men are growing way too fast.  I am wishing for yesterday already.

Janet

Drizzly down here as well Janet!Does anyone know why Kyle was meeting with Mos in public??I thought Kyle wasn't in charge of anything per se.He must've had some responsibility if he was meeting with the prosecutor!No?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: February 22, 2009, 07:05:55 PM »

Good Afternoon All.

Janet

Drizzly down here as well Janet!Does anyone know why Kyle was meeting with Mos in public??I thought Kyle wasn't in charge of anything per se.He must've had some responsibility if he was meeting with the prosecutor!No?

No idea.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: February 22, 2009, 07:09:53 PM »

Haven't seen you in awhile TruthSeeker2!have you kept up to speed on things that we've been discussing?

It would sure be nice if the sharing was not all one sided.

I would love to know why John Silvetti is being upheld while ... Kyle Kingman is not being undermine for throwing Silvetti under the bus.

I think it is called an oxymoron.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: February 22, 2009, 07:18:02 PM »

10 days before the Ranger Rover confession Kyle met downtown in public with Mos
(date tapes were released, Jan. 31 st is when Beth saw them with DeVries)

BUMP

This is interesting Janet!Why,for the love of God,is Kyle meeting with Mos?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: February 22, 2009, 07:29:57 PM »

BUMP

I have obviously missed something along the way.  I do not have a clue was the Ranger Rover confession is.  What was the source in regards Beth observing Kyle and Hans Mos meeting with Devries?

The following is all I know in regards to a Kyle/Devries connection.

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: February 22, 2009, 07:41:55 PM »

BUMP

I have obviously missed something along the way.  I do not have a clue was the Ranger Rover confession is.  What was the source in regards Beth observing Kyle and Hans Mos meeting with Devries?

Janet

+++++

Kyle:
I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal

I think the Range Rover confession is Joran and Patrick in the car in Holland.
Beth flew to NL to see the footage before it aired to the public.  Peter deVries
showed it to her and filmed her reaction.

I have no idea why it was necessary for Kyle to meet with Hans Mos.

It has been scary here today......hardly anybody I knew....a lot of strangers.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: February 22, 2009, 07:44:56 PM »

BUMP

Janet

+++++

Kyle:

Kyle:
  I will soon propose a meeting with Beth and other family members, myself, Tim Trahan, Peter DeVries, and whomever else necessary to go over the ROV video, contents, and case status. I would like a couple people very familiar with the case documents also present to help connect dots during the meeting. I would prefer meeting towards the end of April or mid-May to allow adequate time for things to shake themselves out if is going to. If necessary, I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level. We met in mid-Feb about this already. The question becomes timing, who needs to be there, and whether or not it's covered by the press. I prefer not, but it may be useful. DeVries doesn't need to be there in my opinion but he's good for ratings and helps ABC be cooperative if needed.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: February 22, 2009, 07:48:09 PM »

Beth flew to NL to see the footage before it aired to the public.  Peter deVries

Thanks Magnolia.  The clears up some of my confusion.

Hey ... think positive about those "strangers".  You know what they say "Stangers are friends we have yet to meet".

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: February 22, 2009, 07:49:55 PM »

BUMP

Janet

+++++

Kyle:

No worries Magnolia!I think the patterns are quite interesting,as well as the constant variables that this forum has.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: February 22, 2009, 07:55:44 PM »

I wasn't here much, but stopped by a time or two and I thought
we had been taken over by aliens.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: February 22, 2009, 07:57:24 PM »

No.probably just recruitment for the other Forums.some are having welcoming parties today!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: February 22, 2009, 08:01:15 PM »

BUCKSHOT

"I have always wondered if a disinformant either (a) or (b) to stay under "radar of detection":
(a) post in softball forum(s) at SM(non-related to NH at first) to fluff post count / gain credibility through post count.
(b) post in various forums at SM (including NH). Blend in, drop tiny tid bits inconspicuously, then steer away undetected.

KEEPTHEFAITH

I think this holds some validity!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: February 22, 2009, 08:01:20 PM »

Never fear.  Klaas is standing guard.  She is zapping aliens back to their own planet if they do not come in peace.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: February 22, 2009, 08:04:18 PM »

Never fear.  Klaas is standing guard.  She is zapping aliens back to their own planet if they do not come in peace.

Janet

I think copy,paste,copy,paste.Back to the hidey-Hole is where it's at for a few Janet!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: February 22, 2009, 08:13:48 PM »

This is from Lifesong's timeline:

01/23/2008
An Aruban journalist posts at RU:  “The Persistence might have found "something" The prosecutor's Office has just been informed recently that the Persistence crew might have found something and currently forensic testings are under way. If it has to do with the Natalee Holloway case or any way related or crucial to the investigation, has yet to be determined.

I reckon that was Renfro that posted at RU.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.