May 01, 2024, 01:12:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 212789 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: February 22, 2009, 09:45:28 PM »

Hey Monkeys,

Spoke with Beth today. Nothing of any pressing news, we just had not chatted in a while and it was great to do some catch up with her.

However, I took the opportunity to ask Beth a couple of questions that she was kind enough to answer.

Question: Beth, this may come as a strange question but in light of some people writing misrepresentations regarding stuff that SM has done ... has Scared Monkeys on the FP or in the forum ever made comments, posts or done anything that would have upset you that you were angered or disagreed with?

Answer: Red, are you kidding. Scared Monkeys has done so much good from the beginning how could you even ask that. Are you crazy!

My own comment ... its also not like the family has specifically asked for help regarding certain things since 2005. Whether it be advice, news updates, research or translations.     

The fact of the matter is folks that there has been so much done for Natalee's family behind the scenes that goes unsaid, that they all know and have a direct line if they want to ask a question. They do not rely on third party discussion. Generally speaking over the years, family members have contacted us, not the other way around. I do not believe in burdening people who have lost so much.

The truth of the matter is that SM, Red personally, has a a relationship with members of Natalee's family and nothing anyone tries to do, say or lie about will change that fact. We have fought in the trenches together and have bonds outside of the internet and this case. There is nothing that internet trouble makers can do to break up friendships that exist in the real world.

Thank you, Red.    So kind of you to let us know that.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: February 22, 2009, 09:45:41 PM »

Rather than focusing on the messenger .... rather than focusing on Kermit ... I wish that Lou and her friends would come right out and state why they believe that Kyle Kingman lied and defamed John Sivetti in his posts submitted to the Natalee's Freebirds' site.

Why is Kyle Kingsman given a free pass.

The bottom line is ...

1.  Kyle Kingman words are fabricated and ... John Silvetti was not a participant in furthering the Aruban coverup that began on May 30, 2005 or ...

2.  Kyle Kingman's words reveal the truth and ... John Silvetti was a participant in furthering the Aruban coverup that began on May 30, 2005.

Which is it??

Case Closed!!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: February 22, 2009, 09:48:54 PM »

Rather than focusing on the messenger .... rather than focusing on Kermit ... I wish that Lou and her friends would come right out and state why they believe that Kyle Kingman lied and defamed John Sivetti in his posts submitted to the Natalee's Freebirds' site.

Why is Kyle Kingsman given a free pass.

The bottom line is ...

1.  Kyle Kingman words are fabricated and ... John Silvetti was not a participant in furthering the Aruban coverup that began on May 30, 2005 or ...

2.  Kyle Kingman's words reveal the truth and ... John Silvetti was a participant in furthering the Aruban coverup that began on May 30, 2005.

Which is it??

Case Closed!!!

Janet

Janet - exactly, it's one or the other.  Here is my other fear.  IF Dave, Tim, Silvetti are getting ready to go back to Aruba for another search, is Kyle going along too? 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: February 22, 2009, 09:49:10 PM »

Truthseeker2, I hope you got Red's post Copied to Paste at CnG.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: February 22, 2009, 09:52:05 PM »

As well as goldmonkey!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: February 22, 2009, 09:52:23 PM »

And Goldmonkey 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: February 22, 2009, 09:53:12 PM »

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: February 22, 2009, 09:54:33 PM »

Is there an echo in here?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: February 22, 2009, 09:54:51 PM »

I believe not enough Thanx is givin to Red,Klaas,San,Nut,2nj,Muffy,as well as any other Mods that i left out.Scared Monkey's is a place that help's seek JUSTICE FOR THOSE WITHOUT VOICES...

Thank You,
       KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #349 on: February 22, 2009, 09:59:17 PM »

Thank You Red! Your post tonight means the world to Me and I'm sure too many others! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: February 22, 2009, 10:00:12 PM »

Hey TM...Good to see You! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: February 22, 2009, 10:00:52 PM »

Is there an echo in here?

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #352 on: February 22, 2009, 10:02:49 PM »

Hey TM...Good to see You! 

Hi Hotping!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: February 22, 2009, 10:03:45 PM »

I've asked Red to see if he can find out from Tim Miller if they are really going back to Aruba for another ocean search. 

I've also asked Red to find out from Tim Miller if he was on or off the Persistence on January 7, 2008.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #354 on: February 22, 2009, 10:05:02 PM »

I've asked Red to see if he can find out from Tim Miller if they are really going back to Aruba for another ocean search. 

I've also asked Red to find out from Tim Miller if he was on or off the Persistence on January 7, 2008.

Thanks Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: February 22, 2009, 10:05:19 PM »

Thank You Klaas! 

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: February 22, 2009, 10:08:02 PM »

Thank you, Red.  I certainly agree that this family has been through enough.

The last thing any of them need would be internet posters carrying tales to them and providing false information about what was said and by whom and I have to wonder why anybody would do such a warped thing in the first place.

Young Kyle's relationship with his employers appears to be very complicated and not something easily explained.  I also doubt Tim Miller has the time to go into such lengthy and complicated interactions.  None of these people deserve to be drug into the mess Kyle has made of things with his posts and claims.

If a new search is in the works, I wonder what could be the agreement concerning anything found that could relate to Natalee.  Would ALE once again be given exclusive contact given their history?  If so, why bother as everything will just disappear again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #357 on: February 22, 2009, 10:08:07 PM »

Both will be a help.  It would be nice to know exactly when Tim left the Persistence.

Red, thanks for sharing the conversation with Beth. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: February 22, 2009, 10:08:20 PM »

Thank you, Red.  You should never have had to ask.

On we go...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: February 22, 2009, 10:09:27 PM »

And Goldmonkey 

LOL. I actually am too slow for copy and paste.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.