April 30, 2024, 03:44:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 212700 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: February 22, 2009, 11:29:20 PM »

Janet - that's why I want Tim Miller to answer if he was on board or not.  I want verification from Tim.

Klaas, I have always thought this was when Tim was off chasing down Marcos.  I wonder who put Marcos up to all that.

Exactly Anna. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: February 22, 2009, 11:31:33 PM »

Hey Monkeys,

Spoke with Beth today. Nothing of any pressing news, we just had not chatted in a while and it was great to do some catch up with her.

However, I took the opportunity to ask Beth a couple of questions that she was kind enough to answer.

Question: Beth, this may come as a strange question but in light of some people writing misrepresentations regarding stuff that SM has done ... has Scared Monkeys on the FP or in the forum ever made comments, posts or done anything that would have upset you that you were angered or disagreed with?

Answer: Red, are you kidding. Scared Monkeys has done so much good from the beginning how could you even ask that. Are you crazy!

My own comment ... its also not like the family has specifically asked for help regarding certain things since 2005. Whether it be advice, news updates, research or translations.     

The fact of the matter is folks that there has been so much done for Natalee's family behind the scenes that goes unsaid, that they all know and have a direct line if they want to ask a question. They do not rely on third party discussion. Generally speaking over the years, family members have contacted us, not the other way around. I do not believe in burdening people who have lost so much.

The truth of the matter is that SM, Red personally, has a a relationship with members of Natalee's family and nothing anyone tries to do, say or lie about will change that fact. We have fought in the trenches together and have bonds outside of the internet and this case. There is nothing that internet trouble makers can do to break up friendships that exist in the real world.

Woo Hoo      

(Hey Lou stick this).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: February 22, 2009, 11:34:19 PM »

Janet - that's why I want Tim Miller to answer if he was on board or not.  I want verification from Tim.

Klaas, I have always thought this was when Tim was off chasing down Marcos.  I wonder who put Marcos up to all that.

Exactly Anna. 

That would be an interesting part to add to the chronological timeline LifeSong is putting together.I think it would be very telling..Names of those who contacted Dave,and or Tim,dates,and times...Inquiring minds want to know!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: February 22, 2009, 11:34:26 PM »

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 -
« Reply #901 on: December 17, 2008, 07:17:24 PM »

JOHN SILVETTI TELLS CAPS THAT THE TRAP/CAGE IS A POSTOFFICE AND THE CAGE WAS EMPTY.

MARCH 3, 2008 – John Silvetti meets with CapsLockWizard

From an email sent from CapsLockWizard:

“Yes, We did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt. John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice. When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage. The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. About the Pipes. They will be checked. Also John thinks that the signs are there but need to drain the pond. Also Withness is 99% it was some one that came from the pond area that he saw, because it looks like a dutch man and was cover in mud from the chest down.”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4239.msg588188#msg588188

+++++++++

I just grabbed a bunch of the trap pics I have.  There may be a couple of duplicates in this group.  Pay attention to the date/time stamp:

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: February 22, 2009, 11:35:28 PM »

Thank you, Red.  You should never have had to ask.

On we go...

No I shouldn't; however, sadly some need to see the truth rather than the bs fabrications and misrepresentations that some wish to put out there.

SM was the very first blog discussing this case for obvious reasons. Namely my past associations with Aruba and people in Aruba.

I was the first to go to Aruba and search for Natalee, digging side by side Dave Holloway in the landfill. Long before it became en vogue for going to Aruba, playing Sam Spade to get reward money for finding NH, there was SM. Long before deals were made with Date Line, there was Red discussing the daily landfill search on Court TV.

Long before there was a water search, there was a land search that was done with all the persistence in the world trying to find Natalee on Aruba. I would love to paint a rosy, cheery picture that everyone felt good after the search like what was done when the Persistence left Aruba ... but I cannot and will not.

Frankly, after nearly 2 weeks of searching for Natalee with the pond searches, digging in the landfill and scouring Aruba with no traces of Natalee and leaving Aruba ... I personally felt terrible. I thought so many times we had found her, like when we searched the VDS's neighbors property. There is nothing worse in the world than not accomplishing one's goal. There is no amount of trying your best or putting your best effort forward that rids one of that feeling. Just trying in my book does not cut it, success is defined by meeting one's goals, not just making an effort, That is why there is still unfinished business when it come to Natalee.

The goal has always been to bring Natalee home and provide Justice for Natalee. Not just make an effort. Not do things because you make yourself feel better. Or do things because it brings attention upon yourself and say look at me.

For all the stupid and ignorant comments I have read since May 2005 in that respect, those that make such uninformed comments have not a clue. You people have no idea what makes me tick and what makes the many good hearted people at SM tick. So you should really stop trying to think you do.

For those of you that continue with the ignorance of Red writing a book ... grow up. Maybe you can provide me with a title as well. Some of the jealousy and haters on the internet are really old and tired. We have dealt with this from near the beginning of this case when Aruba actually paid people to cause havoc.

The point in many respects was to also get out the message to people who did not follow the case that Natalee was still missing and that Aruba has still done nothing. It was not to selfishly preach to the choir or have info on private or member only sites. What the hell is the point in that? What purpose does that serve?

There is a reason why SM posts on numerous stories other than just crime or missing persons. That is so that people who do not normally follow such stories also can read about these cases. Its called getting the story out to eyes that are not familiar with the facts at hand. There is a reason why SM has over at present almost 16.5 million visitors and 49.5 million page views since 2005.  There is a reason why we have a separate Missing Persons site, Radio Show and now True Crime blog.

The vision of SM is to have important stories seen and heard by as many people as possible. We believe in developing relationships with victims of crime, Law Enforcement and Search Teams. The vision of SM to to help victims of crime by overtly by communication and behind the scenes.

One would think that if people really were for Natalee Holloway and Natalee's family that the petty jealousies would be put aside for the sake of the family. People really need to look in the mirror and look internally at their souls and ask themselves why they are doing things.

Personally, I could care less what other blogs do ... they have their own site owners. Barring certain internet courtesy's, they do as they wish as that is their right. No one has to read at them if you do not like what they have to say. The same holds true here. It fascinates me that people actually read a site that they cannot stand and then post about it elsewhere. We know what goes on other sites and what is said. At the so-called private sites. Please, there is nothing private on the web. Frankly, who has time for hate when the point is to provide help.

There are few complete truths in life; however, one of them is that no one will agree on everything. That is why there is a little thing called free speech. Some where, some place out there, water will find its own level and everyone on the internet will find there own home. There is freedom of speech; however, there is no freedom that people have to listen or agree with you.

Scared Monkeys always has been a victims rights blog/forum and dedicated to making a difference. People's hate and petty jealousies are not going to stop that. The site has been read by millions and will continue to be read by millions more.

Very few places exist where individuals comments are read by so many.

We have had Natalee's family support from the beginning and will continue to do so. No one knows loss more than Beth Holloway and very few people have had the opportunity to see that sadness up close and person as I have. When it occurs its nearly brings me to tears; however, then it makes me even stronger to finish the job and continue fighting for the family.

That's what this is about to all the misguided individuals out there. Getting results for victims. Those that would want to stop such an effort may want to question why they claim to be for the family.

Sorry for the rant, but felt it was needed.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: February 22, 2009, 11:41:29 PM »

Bravo RED! 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: February 22, 2009, 11:44:45 PM »

Bravo RED! 

I was sooooooo glad to see Red post this and hear Beth's words.  It is comforting to know that the family still needs our help.

Got to run.  I am just about finished transcribing 100 pages of court documents from the 1700's.  Believe me it is a chore.  My family website is going to be so glad to get these case documents.  So much info in them.

Will get back on site this week and try to get up to speed.

Good nite and take care.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: February 22, 2009, 11:45:53 PM »

Nite Blue Moon!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: February 22, 2009, 11:46:09 PM »

Good Night Monkeys!!  Good Night Zookeepers!!

Beth Holloway's acknowledgement that Monkeys continue to uphold her ... continue to honor her in her ... in her quest for truth and justice.

Red ... thank you for sharing.

Janet
8:45 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: February 22, 2009, 11:46:44 PM »

Bravo RED! 

I was sooooooo glad to see Red post this and hear Beth's words.  It is comforting to know that the family still needs our help.

Got to run.  I am just about finished transcribing 100 pages of court documents from the 1700's.  Believe me it is a chore.  My family website is going to be so glad to get these case documents.  So much info in them.

Will get back on site this week and try to get up to speed.

Good nite and take care.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.

Goodnight Blue Moon
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: February 22, 2009, 11:48:05 PM »

Nite Janet!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: February 22, 2009, 11:48:15 PM »

AMEN, RED!!!!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #392 on: February 22, 2009, 11:50:31 PM »

Thank You Again Red......Your posts say it all.....I Really appreciate Your Rant!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: February 22, 2009, 11:50:58 PM »

JUSTICE FOR THOSE WITHOUT VOICE

GOD BLESS SCARED MONKEY'S

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #394 on: February 22, 2009, 11:51:09 PM »

Nite Janet and Blue Moon!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: February 22, 2009, 11:51:55 PM »

Goodnight BM,as well as Janet!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #396 on: February 22, 2009, 11:53:28 PM »

Goodnight Blue Moon and Janet!

AMEN Red! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: February 22, 2009, 11:54:59 PM »

I must add, that your post really touched me, Red.

The truthfullness, emotion and just your heartfelt words are very stirring.

Thank you so much and God Bless you for everything you are doing.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: February 22, 2009, 11:56:45 PM »

RED

"That's what this is about to all the misguided individuals out there. Getting results for victims. Those that would want to stop such an effort may want to question why they claim to be for the family."

KEEPTHEFAITH

Nothing more,Nothing Less!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #399 on: February 23, 2009, 12:01:37 AM »

TRUTH & JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.