April 30, 2024, 10:26:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 212765 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #440 on: February 23, 2009, 01:08:23 AM »

In all seriousness..Red's comments tells me that SM IS making a difference keeping Natalee's case alive after 3 yrs, 9 months...Because each of us believe that Natalee/Beth/Dave and family were wronged by aruba......WE DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THAT....we ARE NOT going away.....

I agree, billb.  We do not have to take it, and we can just do what we do.  We ask questions,seek answers and want to bring justice. 

(and my post last night was not directed to you and it may have been someone else who prompted it.  It was for all). ...iirc, sports came into the mix last night, but we all tend to include personal things occasionally into our posts.
Thanks 2NJSons...
I felt bad contributing to OT...but I get caught up in the moment...
It's all good!.
Great post by Red letting us know we are on track for Justice for Natalee...

Just went back and re-read BillB.I believe it was my fault so i do apologize for taking you off topic!
KTF...I read here everyday..I am in awe with what goes on here with the investigating skills of so many...all looking for Justice for Natalee.....
I only post late at night as I don't want to disrupt the flow...
I do feel a connection with SM because I see the injustice with Natalee's case...and I so hope and pray that day will come for Natalee.....
I enjoy the tit for tat with you, TM, and many others.....I always enjoyed ROBOTS comments, still look forward to Janet's posts (she tends to keep everyone grounded)....Kermit, Jen, all the Freebirds that were so kind to bring there story to SM....and of course Red for the opportunity allowing us all to be involved...Klaasend and all the wonderful mods...
Red really summed it up well this evening.....
In red above...should have said "kyle's own words"...
don't want Janet on my case....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: February 23, 2009, 01:08:41 AM »

As the Froggy also said!Watch the patterns.....

Keepthefaith, Mere, ospainter, casa, billb, wreck, iris44, Anna, dottie, hotping, klaasend, Magnolia, rjdeer, Lifesong

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: February 23, 2009, 01:09:37 AM »

Mere...I've got a plan to find out about that PO Box in Kemah....I'll let You All know tomorrow if it works out.....Wish Me Luck! TIA 

My plan was to drive over and check out a few places....lol....bet yours is better...Mere
Well I used to live close enough to drive over but not any longer so I will have to use other means but all I can do is try.....like I said wish me luck.....

Oh I do wish you well...!!  Fingers crossed and all those things......

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: February 23, 2009, 01:12:06 AM »

Kermit

WHAT WAS JOHN SILVETTI REALLY AFTER?

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount. So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after.  It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found herI don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.msg625934#msg625934

Kyle:After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains

I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil[/u]...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.
Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer

Kyle said: June 29, 2008: I'm curious if the birds connects the dots and figures out what John will do before he knows what he's doing. Well, he's a pretty shrewd businessman and usually thinks at least three steps ahead. We'll see how this plays out. I'll be at his house in about 5-6 hours."

KEEPTHEFAITH

Soliciting MONEY almost a month after you've left the waters of ARUBA???Where is the MONEY????

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: February 23, 2009, 01:20:31 AM »

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/

Remember these guys are the ones who brought back Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid not to mention bringing down any number of mafia who have been untouchable otherwise.

Like RCMP, they never stop on a case once they have started.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #445 on: February 23, 2009, 01:22:12 AM »

Mere...I've got a plan to find out about that PO Box in Kemah....I'll let You All know tomorrow if it works out.....Wish Me Luck! TIA 

My plan was to drive over and check out a few places....lol....bet yours is better...Mere
Well I used to live close enough to drive over but not any longer so I will have to use other means but all I can do is try.....like I said wish me luck.....

Thank You Mere! 

Good Night Monkeys!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: February 23, 2009, 01:23:57 AM »

Thank You Mere! 

Good Night Monkeys!

Goodnight and God Bless HotPing!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: February 23, 2009, 01:31:47 AM »

As the Froggy also said!Watch the patterns.....

Keepthefaith, Mere, ospainter, casa, billb, wreck, iris44, Anna, dottie, hotping, klaasend, Magnolia, rjdeer, Lifesong

I wonder if GM will allow Casa to post this letter from RED in it's entirety??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: February 23, 2009, 01:33:59 AM »

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/

Remember these guys are the ones who brought back Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid not to mention bringing down any number of mafia who have been untouchable otherwise.

Like RCMP, they never stop on a case once they have started.

It says report suspicious charities to the local Postmaster.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: February 23, 2009, 01:34:19 AM »

Keep having trouble with this dial-up....so good night all.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: February 23, 2009, 01:34:48 AM »

Keep having trouble with this dial-up....so good night all.

Goodnight Mere!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: February 23, 2009, 01:42:11 AM »

Hey Monkeys,

Spoke with Beth today. Nothing of any pressing news, we just had not chatted in a while and it was great to do some catch up with her.

However, I took the opportunity to ask Beth a couple of questions that she was kind enough to answer.

Question: Beth, this may come as a strange question but in light of some people writing misrepresentations regarding stuff that SM has done ... has Scared Monkeys on the FP or in the forum ever made comments, posts or done anything that would have upset you that you were angered or disagreed with?

Answer: Red, are you kidding. Scared Monkeys has done so much good from the beginning how could you even ask that. Are you crazy!

Kermit
"Beth KNOWS what I have been working on.
And I know exactly what Beth wants.

Everyone who wants to doubt or believe whatever someone else is telling them are free to do so.

Those individuals who want to call me names, be insidious will continue to do so, but it won't stop
the good people from bringing the truth out and expose the Aruba cover-up.
I believe the monkeys stand together!"

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: February 23, 2009, 01:43:30 AM »

Klaas.Can you delete  my post #451.Want to make sure the two quotes are in proper context.TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: February 23, 2009, 01:56:05 AM »

Klaas.Can you delete  my post #451.Want to make sure the two quotes are in proper context.TIA

Done!

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: February 23, 2009, 01:57:03 AM »

Done!

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Thanx Klaas!Goodnight and God Bless!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: February 23, 2009, 02:01:59 AM »

What a great way to start the week!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: February 23, 2009, 02:05:08 AM »

Hey guys,

KTF - I bumped the post about the meeting because I'm curious about it too.

I have a question for any of those Silvetti/Kingman supporters, Janet.  I hope they will answer.

I hope they can back up John Silvetti's own words:

What one single piece of information, in who's confession, was the expansion of the search area based upon?

It may have been necessary to keep such a detail secret a year ago.  There's just no justification for keeping it secret now.

What one single piece of information, in who's confession, was the expansion of the search area based upon?

01/25/2008
Special Notice:
By John Silvetti
– “The original search area surveyed by the R/V Persistence was selected based on numerous pieces of information provided by Dave Holloway, Tim Miller, investigations, interrogations, depositions and other information from local authorities. After compiling and reviewing the information, the search area was selected by Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti. Upon completion of the sonar runs in this area, 65 ROV dives were performed by Offshore Innovative Solutions (OIS) on targets identified by sonar. Divers from the Aruban Police Diving Division and Underwater Expeditions made several dives and retrieved samples which were delivered for analysis. Several targets in this first survey grid yet remain to be investigated by ROV which will occur in approximately one week when ROV dive operations recommence.  Selection of the next area, the “Extended Search Area”, was based on one single piece of information, a reported confession by one of the three suspects. This confession, as relayed to the survey team, has some credence. It involves the same type of disposal scenario, but better defines the search area.”

Months later [see 04/03/2008], John Silvetti comments further on the expansion of the search area:  “The Persistence completed surveying the initial and extended grids.  Basically, this means that the sonar survey was completed.  Over 275 targets of interest were picked up and analyzed by the sonar interpreters.  Only 25% of the targets were investigated by the ROV.  At that point, we had run out of money and weather.  Louis Schaefer committed a very generous amount of money towards the survey and the rest of us absorbed what we could.  However, that was all based on the initial survey grid.  Once the grid tripled, obviously so did our committments.”

I'm sure it's Joran's confession to Patrick.  I have no doubt of that.

The same confession that wasn't good enough for a re-arrest, held a specific piece of information credible enough to increase the search grid by 200% with no concern for the cost.

I want to know what that one piece of information was.

I do not believe it.

BUMP

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: February 23, 2009, 02:05:16 AM »

One last thought before heading to the Monkey Bunkey. . . .

with regard to any upcoming searches, what could possibly be found in the pond that wasn't found when it was completely bone dry and was thoroughly searched looking for Jose Tromp?

How could anything of any significance have been missed in that one conducted under the ideal situation of complete dryness of the pond, etc.?

Just saying . . . . . .

Good nite, all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: February 23, 2009, 05:56:35 AM »

Good Morning!

Kermit -

Can you put a date with this?

Kyle said: "Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday.
 Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

TIA!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: February 23, 2009, 07:38:52 AM »

01/25/2008
Special Notice:
By John Silvetti
– “The original search area surveyed by the R/V Persistence was selected based on numerous pieces of information provided by Dave Holloway, Tim Miller, investigations, interrogations, depositions and other information from local authorities. After compiling and reviewing the information, the search area was selected by Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti. Upon completion of the sonar runs in this area, 65 ROV dives were performed by Offshore Innovative Solutions (OIS) on targets identified by sonar.  Divers from the Aruban Police Diving Division and Underwater Expeditions made several dives and retrieved samples which were delivered for analysis. Several targets in this first survey grid yet remain to be investigated by ROV which will occur in approximately one week when ROV dive operations recommence.  Selection of the next area, the “Extended Search Area”, was based on one single piece of information, a reported confession by one of the three suspects. This confession, as relayed to the survey team, has some credence. It involves the same type of disposal scenario, but better defines the search area.”

OffShore Innovative Solutions?

http://www.oisolutions.net/

I just caught that.

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-laedce/case_no-2:2008cv03758/case_id-127189/

Gulf South Marine Transportation & Logistics, LLC v. Offshore Innovative Solutions, Inc.

Plaintiff: Gulf South Marine Transportation & Logistics, LLC
Defendant: Offshore Innovative Solutions, Inc.

Case Number: 2:2008cv03758
Filed: June 19, 2008

Court: Louisiana Eastern District Court
Office: Contract: Marine Office [ Court Info ]
County: Lafourche
Presiding Judge: Judge Kurt D. Engelhardt
Referring Judge: Magistrate Judge Daniel E. Knowles III

Nature of Suit: Contract - Marine
Cause: Federal Question
Jurisdiction: Federal Question
Jury Demanded By: 28:1333 Marine Contract

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.