May 01, 2024, 02:25:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 212806 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: February 23, 2009, 12:29:30 PM »

Lifesong,

Your questions are all valid in my mind.  I admire the way you think and appreciate your work on the timeline.     

Thank you so much 2NJ, that means a lot to me.  You're another of the wonderful, humble, unsung heroes at SM.  I'm honored.

And....

I'm feeling a bit bolstered, so I'm gonna just throw this out there and see if anyone bites....

Who is Caps?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: February 23, 2009, 12:32:02 PM »

Thank you Monkeys for waiting for me to finish my toasted bagel with cream cheese, tomato and cucumber as well as my tea.

We can not proceed with the discussion at hand.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: February 23, 2009, 12:33:17 PM »

Thank you Monkeys for waiting for me to finish my toasted bagel with cream cheese, tomato and cucumber as well as my tea.

We can now proceed with the discussion at hand.

Janet

Edit

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: February 23, 2009, 12:35:49 PM »

We can now proceed with the discussion at hand.

Janet

Edit

That was too funny!   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: February 23, 2009, 12:41:26 PM »

Lifesong,

Your questions are all valid in my mind.  I admire the way you think and appreciate your work on the timeline.     

Thank you so much 2NJ, that means a lot to me.  You're another of the wonderful, humble, unsung heroes at SM.  I'm honored.

And....

I'm feeling a bit bolstered, so I'm gonna just throw this out there and see if anyone bites....

Who is Caps?

When I consider some of CAPS posts upholding Dave Holloway and Julie Renfro while undermining Jug Twitty and Beth Holloway ... Mark Purcell or somebody connected to Mark Purcell comes to mind.

I could be wrong.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: February 23, 2009, 12:44:01 PM »

Lifesong, I do not know who Caps is any more than I know who you are.      AND, if you think I have ironed anything in the past couple of weeks...well, you would be WRONG.      

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: February 23, 2009, 12:44:28 PM »

Lifesong,

And....

Who is Caps?

I would really like to know too, Lifesong.  SS got really upset when the word 'weasel'  was
mentioned.  I guess that is a clue.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: February 23, 2009, 12:52:04 PM »

Lifesong,

And....

Who is Caps?

I would really like to know too, Lifesong.  SS got really upset when the word 'weasel'  was

And, seems like I remember somebody just falling apart at the mention of Chows.  I think it was one of those two I keep getting confused...

I still maintain at least one post from Caps was either written by or contributed to by Kyle. 

JMO & only MO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: February 23, 2009, 12:54:38 PM »

Lifesong, I do not know who Caps is any more than I know who you are.      AND, if you think I have ironed anything in the past couple of weeks...well, you would be WRONG.      

Ironing ... what is that!

You put a "bounce sheet" in your dryer along with the wet clothing ... set the timer to five minute prior to the end of the cycle ... run downstairs when timer goes off ... open the dryer door ... remove clothing and ... fold and hang up as those your life depended on it.

A little ironing as far as creating a crease in sleeves and slacks prior to wearing is acceptable but ... not necessary.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: February 23, 2009, 12:56:50 PM »

Lifesong,

And....

Who is Caps?

And, seems like I remember somebody just falling apart at the mention of Chows.  I think it was one of those two I keep getting confused...

I still maintain at least one post from Caps was either written by or contributed to by Kyle. 

JMO & only MO

LifeSong.This was a post from Kermit when we were discussing CapsLockWizard.Don't know if it will help!

Kermit
Albert Vrolijk
* friends with Satish
* He is a DJ at CAFE BAHIA
His website has Satish posting there
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/4778/image497cm2.jpg

Gabe said thats my cousin..meaning Albert Vrolijk=panty boy
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=3940&start=980

Albert Vrolijk = Simian

Clyde Burke is Caps friend

Aruba Tourism Authority - Vernon Vrolijk (regional rep in Atlanta, GA)

Caps likes chow chows.

March 3 - John meets with Caps

Caps recap:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.740
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.720

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.840
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332978;topicseen#msg332978

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: February 23, 2009, 12:59:24 PM »

Here's a refresher on Marcos, thanks to Janet...

Funny, this part at the beginning reminds me of how Caps showed up immediately trying to reach the family (namely Dave) and get him to come right away to claim Natalee's body.  That's creepy.

Tamikosmom

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 -
Reply #852 on: November 25, 2008, 09:43:28 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NATALEE'S REMAINS ARE TAKEN TO NICARAGUA???

The search for Natalee Holloway
It's the story you haven't heard: the tale of two parents who, even now, will go anywhere -- and endure anything -- to find answers.

TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

Dave Holloway: ... To be sure there was no relevant evidence, material from the trap was given to the FBI. For the Holloways, though, another wild ride began.

This bizarre story originated in the central American nation of Nicaragua.

It happened last month, when Natalee’s father Dave received a message from a man who called himself Marcos. He said he had important information about where they could find Natalee's body

Dave Holloway: He said, "I’d done some wrongs in my past," and he said, "This is my way of making all of my wrongs and all of my sins and doing something right."

Dave was skeptical, but the phone and e-mail messages continued.

In them was a wild tale involving drug runners who said that on the night Natalee disappeared someone had paid them to take her body and dump it at sea.

They agreed but instead they took her remains with them to Nicaragua and hid them on a remote strip of the Atlantic coast.

Dave Holloway: It was a little bit far-fetched for me.

Chris Hansen: What did he want in return?

Dave Holloway: He told us he didn't want anything. And that is what part I started believing in this guy. I said we've got a reward out here.

In January, Dave Holloway asked Tim Miller to head to Nicaragua to arrange for a meeting...and to Miller's surprise, Marcos showed up.

Marcos: I didn't live an, um, exemplary life. I did a lot of wrong things and maybe this is just one way of trying to even up the, the score a little bit.

Marcos wouldn't allow his face to appear on camera, but he agreed to talk to Miller and even officials from the US embassy.

Chris Hansen: And what was the person from the embassy's take?

Tim Miller: The person from the embassy said, "You know what? I think we may have something here."

Together, Miller and Marcos came up with a plan: Marcos would take a GPS receiver to the location and leave it there. Miller, accompanied by local officials would follow the signal to the location and begin to dig.

The next morning Miller's phone rang. It was Marcos. The search, he said, had been a success. But there had been a change in plans. He had the body and would bring it to them in Managua.

Marcos: Tonight before the sun is up, we will be in Managua.

Tim Miller: He says that she was wrapped in a blanket and her body fell apart. He said, "but we had to put her in two ice chests." And he actually said, "call Mr. Holloway right now and tell him I’ve got Natalee."

Chris Hansen: So what do you do?

Tim Miller: I did not call Dave Holloway to say I have the body.

Chris Hansen: You've been down that road before.

Tim Miller: I’ve been down that road before.

Chris Hansen: Did you believe him?

Tim Miller: This time, I believed him.

But after waiting all night for Marcos to appear at the arranged location -- nothing.

Marcos never appeared again and Tim Miller and Dave Holloway are convinced Marcos pulled off an incredibly cruel hoax.

Dave Holloway: How would somebody stoop so low to do something like this?

Chris Hansen: How hurtful is that, when somebody does that to you?

Dave Holloway: Very hurtful. In fact, that was -- it's a wonders I’ve not had a major heart attack and died, you know.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: February 23, 2009, 01:01:52 PM »

Lifesong,

And....

Who is Caps?

JMO & only MO

Yeah and he's in his 50s.  I don't want to know for any sinister reason.  I just think
it would help to put his posts into perspective.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: February 23, 2009, 01:30:14 PM »

Lifesong,

And....

Who is Caps?

JMO & only MO

Yeah and he's in his 50s.  I don't want to know for any sinister reason.  I just think

I contend that it is impossible to put CAPS posts into any logical perspective other than his attempt to distract from the contents of the cage/trap which is indicated in one of his first posts on the forum.  The words of his first posts to the Natalee Holloway discussion attempts to diverts attention away from the ocean in regards to the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body ... away from the Marriott beach ... setting the stage for the pond witness.

CAPS articulates in perfect English in some posts while others appear to be writting by someone who does not grasp the English language.  His theories keep changing.  His research is flawed or he purposely provides misinformation.  CAPS Deceptively attempts to portray ignorance in regards to who Natalee Holloway's family members are.
Janet

++++++

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #394 on: January 27, 2008, 03:27:58 PM »

No no

The question is like this

Joran said that they drop the body near the Mariotte are, fishermans hut. but it is not the body that was drop. something else was drop.  Joran self was not there, it was the young MIU and the Shivas that went over there but not to build sand casle.

The KALOES (SURINAM) MOBS must have drop someting over there so that The MIU can recovert it and with the f16 send to holland.

but the real body was dumped in a body of water in noord that has not been search

The MUI was a diversion for something else.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332992#msg332992

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: February 23, 2009, 02:01:19 PM »

Lifesong,

And....

Who is Caps?

JMO & only MO

I contend that it is impossible to put CAPS posts into any logical perspective other than his attempt to distract from the contents of the cage/trap which is indicated in one of his first posts on the forum.  The words of his first posts to the Natalee Holloway discussion attempts to diverts attention away from the ocean in regards to the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body ... away from the Marriott beach ... setting the stage for the pond witness.

CAPS articulates in perfect English in some posts while others appear to be writting by someone who does not grasp the English language.  His theories keep changing.  His research is flawed or he purposely provides misinformation.  CAPS Deceptively attempts to portray ignorance in regards to who Natalee Holloway's family members are.
Janet

++++++

CapsLockWizard

No no

Joran said that they drop the body near the Mariotte are, fishermans hut. but it is not the body that was drop. something else was drop.  Joran self was not there, it was the young MIU and the Shivas that went over there but not to build sand casle.

The KALOES (SURINAM) MOBS must have drop someting over there so that The MIU can recovert it and with the f16 send to holland.

but the real body was dumped in a body of water in noord that has not been search

What does MUI stand for?  I tried to figure it out a few days ago.
I am sure it is something very obvious that I am just missing.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: February 23, 2009, 02:10:20 PM »

Kyle Kingman does not clarify anything in the following post.  If visibility prevented divers/Tim Trahan from conclusively determining the contents of the trap/cage ... why was Tim Miller put in the position of informing the family of Natalee Holloway that there was NOTHING case related in the cage/trap?

Logic dictates that Dave and Beth would have been informed that another dive would be necessary to conclusively determine if the contents of the cage/trap was related to their precious daughter.

Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!

Sir Walter Scott, Marmion, Canto vi. Stanza 17.
Scottish author & novelist (1771 - 1832)

Janet

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #284 on: March 03, 2008, 11:34:25 PM »

To clarify the thumb down issue:

-It was agreed immediately before the 30-Dec dive that 2 thumbs up (by Tim Trahan) meant positive ID on Natalee from something conclusive.

-One thumb up was to indicate human remains

-There was no set signal pre-dive for anything but the above scenarios.

By Tim's own admission, his observation of the inside of the trap (lasting a few seconds) was inconclusive. His signal indicated an inconclusive observation referring to the object said by some to be a skull, a hardened sponge by others...

What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility.

The quick signal came because the dive time was nearly up .

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360282#msg360282

+++++++++

The Search for Natalee Holloway
TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News

Chris Hansen: That had to be a crushing blow.

Tim Miller: It was a crushing blow.

Now Tim Miller had to deliver that same crushing blow to Natalee’s parents.

Chris Hansen: How hard is it for you to dial their numbers and tell them that this in fact is not the break in the case we-- we hoped for?

Tim Miller: Probably one of the hardest calls I ever made. Probably one of the hardest … probably should have never made the first one. But everything looked right at the time.

Natalee’s father was at home in Mississippi when the call came.

Chris Hansen: What was it like for you to, once again, have a setback?

Dave Holloway: That's probably about the time that-- the chest pains intensified to an extreme. I mean, how many times can I take this?

Beth Holloway: You know, it's a disappointment. But, you have to look at the magnitude and the sacrifices being made even to get to that point.

Chris Hansen: You didn't know these folks before this happened. What do they represent to you now?

Dave Holloway: They represent heroes to me.

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: February 23, 2009, 02:19:11 PM »

Kyle Kingman does not clarify anything in the following post.  If visibility prevented divers/Tim Trahan from conclusively determining the contents of the trap/cage ... why was Tim Miller put in the position of informing the family of Natalee Holloway that there was NOTHING case related in the cage/trap?

Logic dictates that Dave and Beth would have been informed that another dive would be necessary to conclusively determine if the contents of the cage/trap was related to their precious daughter.

Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!

Sir Walter Scott, Marmion, Canto vi. Stanza 17.
Scottish author & novelist (1771 - 1832)

Janet

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #284 on: March 03, 2008, 11:34:25 PM »

To clarify the thumb down issue:

-It was agreed immediately before the 30-Dec dive that 2 thumbs up (by Tim Trahan) meant positive ID on Natalee from something conclusive.

-One thumb up was to indicate human remains

-There was no set signal pre-dive for anything but the above scenarios.

By Tim's own admission, his observation of the inside of the trap (lasting a few seconds) was inconclusive. His signal indicated an inconclusive observation referring to the object said by some to be a skull, a hardened sponge by others...

What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility.

The quick signal came because the dive time was nearly up .

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360282#msg360282

+++++++++

The Search for Natalee Holloway
TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News

Chris Hansen: That had to be a crushing blow.

Tim Miller: It was a crushing blow.

Now Tim Miller had to deliver that same crushing blow to Natalee’s parents.

Chris Hansen: How hard is it for you to dial their numbers and tell them that this in fact is not the break in the case we-- we hoped for?

Tim Miller: Probably one of the hardest calls I ever made. Probably one of the hardest … probably should have never made the first one. But everything looked right at the time.

Natalee’s father was at home in Mississippi when the call came.

Chris Hansen: What was it like for you to, once again, have a setback?

Dave Holloway: That's probably about the time that-- the chest pains intensified to an extreme. I mean, how many times can I take this?

Beth Holloway: You know, it's a disappointment. But, you have to look at the magnitude and the sacrifices being made even to get to that point.

Chris Hansen: You didn't know these folks before this happened. What do they represent to you now?

Dave Holloway: They represent heroes to me.

If by 'large skate' he means 'the ALE Divers', then I guess I can believe that.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: February 23, 2009, 02:26:21 PM »

Lifesong,

And....

Who is Caps?

JMO & only MO

Janet

++++++

CapsLockWizard

No no

My hubby is not sure but ... believes that it is something related to the container/grids.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: February 23, 2009, 02:30:45 PM »

Tell your sainted hubby of 43 years thank you very much>

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: February 23, 2009, 02:32:42 PM »

Janet

++++++

CapsLockWizard

No no

My hubby is not sure but ... believes that it is something related to containers/grids.

Janet

If my hubby is right ... it is further confirmation that CAPS' mission on the SM forum was to create smokescreens ... smokescreens that had the ability to obscure the truth.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: February 23, 2009, 02:33:22 PM »

Tell your sainted hubby of 43 years thank you very much>

Magnolia ... he is not sure of the implication.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.