May 01, 2024, 04:09:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 212830 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: February 23, 2009, 06:44:40 PM »

The reason I was so interested in it was that CapsLockWizzard is saying
that Joran wasn't there.
It was the Shivas(Kalpoes) and the young MIU(young Dutch Marine).

His words were nothing but the same as Julia Renfro and put out there
for the same purpose.

I contend that CAPS reeks of the Mark Purcell/Julia Renfro/ATAHA gang.

Janet

I think that you contend correctly, Janet.

When CAPS attempts to justify Beth's apparent lies to to Julia Renfro in regards to Natalee Holloway being a virgin ... he is subtlely implying that Beth is a liar.

Beth does not lie.  She is on a quest for the truth.  How will lies accomplish that.

If Beth states that Natalee was a virgin ... she believes that Natalee was a virgin.  Beth did not have an underlying motive to state what she know is not true.

Janet

++++++++

BETH LIES??

CAPS

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #609 on: April 01, 2008, 03:15:49 AM »

my first question this morning around 9:30 was:

Why would beth lie about her being a virgin and who run with the story was fox news. where did they got the news from? I will answer Julia.

Why why would I lhype up something that was not true and now i need some one to run with it. that can colorabrorate and sustain my lie. My friend. who walk with me. both know it is not the true and that makes it like we say in Logic world,  NOT = NOT and that makes it a logic sense.

it can not be OR and can not be AND OR logic. do not compute.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg369749#msg369749

GEROLD DOMPIG

Missing White Female
by Bryan Burrough January 2006

Despite reports to the contrary, Dompig feels certain Natalee didn't meet Joran until her final day on Aruba, Sunday. He confirms that there have been numerous reports that she may have been involved with other young men on the island. "We have taken two statements, from Julia Renfro and a Holiday Inn worker, that Beth told them she had gotten a call from her daughter, and that she was in love with a tall, blue-eyed Dutch teenager. So [Beth] had contact with her daughter. But she denies it. The question is why. If [the Twittys] don't level with us, how can they talk about a conspiracy? We need to know the truth. Joran did not have blue eyes. So who was this boy?" Beth denies making any such statements, or even having talked with Natalee while she was in Aruba.

http://www.vanityfair.com/fame/features/2006/01/natalee200601?currentPage=9

JULIA RENFRO

As missing-teen case cools, Aruba turns against family
By Carol J. Williams
Los Angeles Times

American Julia Renfro, editor-in-chief of Aruba Today, initially sided with Holloway's parents when they sought publicity and lambasted Aruban police for following Dutch investigative procedures different from those in the United States.

Galvanized by compassion for a desperate mother, Renfro stopped the presses of her daily newspaper for the first time in its history to include a picture of Holloway to aid Arubans in the islandwide search.

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

MARK PURCELL

Source: MIP6 on rjames.com forums October 11, 2005, 06:46 AM

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

It was Trina, the taxi driver who said that she overheard the story of Natalee and the young Dutch Marine.
As it turned out. Trina's father was a taxi driver on Aruba.  Trina had never driven the taxi, but worked for
Bon Dia Newspaper.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: February 23, 2009, 06:47:29 PM »

I think Tim Miller went off to chase down Marco.  I don't think TIm Miller had a clue he was not welcome on the Persistence.

But I can tell you that I think the reason he would still work with Silvetti is the same reason he will still work with the Anthonys in the Caylee case.  He went to see George Anthony when he was so upset and attempted suicide.

Tim is a very unique person.  He has his flaws and so is very tolerant of them in other people.  He is almost like a man without a temper.  Never seems to get angry except at Leonard Padilla.  He always refused to say anything negative about Aruba because he knew he might have to go back and ask to search again so he would sometimes praise them when I know he could have choked the lot of them. 

I think that is just the way he is.  He will do anything to search and that's basically all he cares about.

To me he is a hero and lovable character in all of this and other cases. 

I disagree Anna.

Loyalty implies taking a position!!

I stand behind justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family.  I would consider it a betrayal to befriend ANYBODY who participants and furthers the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005 and ... forced a famly to ride a never ending roller coaster ride from H---.

Anna ... considering Kyle Kingman's words ... would you have a professional or personal relationship with John Silvetti if the possibility exists that your loved one could have been in that cage/trap.

If it is revealed that Tim Miller is aware of the John Silvetti's betrayal to the family of Natalee Holloway and ... still chooses a continued relationship with this man ... I am done!

For now I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: February 23, 2009, 06:49:52 PM »

I was totally shocked when caps posted that accusing Beth of lying.  Like he would know!  Natalee was in Aruba only about 80 hours when she disappeared.  There was no "earlier in the week" because she was in Mountain Brook earlier in the week and yet they tell tales of what she did in Aruba.

Makes me furious.  They don't even have the most basic facts straight and yet claim to have inside information and people fell all over caps and hung on his every word.  Anyone who thought differently got the treatment.

Well, I am thankful his fan club is no longer operational.  I thought he was nuts and those who believed him about the same.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: February 23, 2009, 06:53:46 PM »

I was totally shocked when caps posted that accusing Beth of lying.  Like he would know!  Natalee was in Aruba only about 80 hours when she disappeared.  There was no "earlier in the week" because she was in Mountain Brook earlier in the week and yet they tell tales of what she did in Aruba.

Makes me furious.  They don't even have the most basic facts straight and yet claim to have inside information and people fell all over caps and hung on his every word.  Anyone who thought differently got the treatment.

Well, I am thankful his fan club is no longer operational.  I thought he was nuts and those who believed him about the same.

I think his fan club, as well as CapsLockWizzard, are alive and well at CnG.  SS saw fit to defend him
as recently as last week.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: February 23, 2009, 06:59:04 PM »

Janet, I understand fully what you are saying but I don't think Tim grasps details all that much.  He doesn't take stands and you do but you are both good, just different.

If I were missing I would want Tim looking for me.

I have read that he says he did some very strange things in his own grief for his daughter and so because of that he has this tolerance that you and I don't have.  But his mind is always on the search first.  I don't think he has a clue he was not wanted on that boat.  And he didn't have any say on the dive that happened when he was already gone looking for Marcos.

I don't think he knows about much that happened after he got off the boat.  He has been on about a dozen searches since then and found three people I can think of, at least one alive.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: February 23, 2009, 07:04:52 PM »

I think his fan club, as well as CapsLockWizzard, are alive and well at CnG.  SS saw fit to defend him
as recently as last week.

Well, which one would one defend as the theory was different just about every day.  And always saying all Dave had to do was come down and claim the body but in about five or six different places.

Sometimes he could be entertaining.  The Yellowhammer = Yellow Hummer still cracks me up!  He surely wasn't from around here, was he Mags!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: February 23, 2009, 07:18:58 PM »

Janet, I understand fully what you are saying but I don't think Tim grasps details all that much.  He doesn't take stands and you do but you are both good, just different.

If I were missing I would want Tim looking for me.

I have read that he says he did some very strange things in his own grief for his daughter and so because of that he has this tolerance that you and I don't have.  But his mind is always on the search first.  I don't think he has a clue he was not wanted on that boat.  And he didn't have any say on the dive that happened when he was already gone looking for Marcos.

I don't think he knows about much that happened after he got off the boat.  He has been on about a dozen searches since then and found three people I can think of, at least one alive.

IF Tim Miller is aware of the deception encompassing the recovery of the contents of the cage/trap ... considering Kyle Kingman's own words ... he should be taking legal action against John Silvetti ... not forming a continued professinal relationships with him.

Think about it.  Donations to cover the costs of the Persistence undertaking were solicited by TES.  The understanding was that the Persistence had a mission on behalf of Natalee Holloway's family to discovery and recovery Natalee Holloways remains so she could be brought home ... not turn them over unchallenged to the enemy.

It is Tim Millers responsibility as director of the TES organization to hold John Silvetti/ Louis Schaefer accountable.

Janet 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: February 23, 2009, 07:29:49 PM »

I understand what you are saying Janet.  And logic does dictate. 

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt just as you are but I also think he is not a detail person and while it might be his responsibility, etc. I don't think he is that aware of who is doing what not connected directly to the search.  If he knows ALE was given the contents of the trap, I am sure he would be upset but he would only know what he was told as he was off chasing Marcos.

He made one trip to search for three days for Jose Tromp, too.

Sometimes things fall through the cracks and people are not able to do all that they should with regard to details and have to trust that to others and move forward but I don't think he would ever be part of anything that did not return a loved one to their family.  Not knowingly.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: February 23, 2009, 07:47:00 PM »

next week, on Wednesday, there is a debate in the Dutch parliament about Aruba (VNO-gate, Rudy Croes) amongst other topics concerning Aruba/Antilles.
http://www.tweedekamer.nl/vergaderingen/commissievergaderingen/per_commissie/details.jsp?parlisnummer=2009A00346&dayofweek=&his=

you could consider e-mailing members of parliament in advance.

here you could find their e-mail addresses if you click on their name and personal page.
http://www.tweedekamer.nl/kamerleden/commissies/NAAZ/index.jsp

background information:

Aruba accuses the Netherlands of spying

The leaking out of a weekly report, in which the Dutch representation (VNO) in Aruba made a report of the occurrences on the island, has caused a lot of commotion in the Kingdom.  Premier Nelson Oduber talks about an ‘irreparable damage’ to the relation between both countries.  Justice-minister Rudy Croes accuses the Netherlands of spying.  “VNO can better be called the CIA of the Netherlands.”

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52415.php

Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos dismissed
Hans Mos resigns his position as Chief Public Prosecutor.  As a result of the statements in the leaked-out VNO-report, Justice-minister Rudy Croes has supposedly ordered him and also prosecutor Kasper van der Schaft to leave. 

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52496.php

House of Commons unsatisfied with explanation Bijleveld about Aruba leak
The political parties now want the State Secretary to finish the investigation into the leak before the 3rd of March. On that day (postponed to March 4th) there will be a General Debate in the House where the incident will be discussed. PVV-party member Hero Brinkman finds the date too late. Today he asked for an emergency debate, but except from Rita Verdonk he did not get any support. “Now that we finally have a hold on this mafia-government on Aruba, the House doesn’t want to talk about it”, states a disappointed Brinkman.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52592.php

The Netherlands: ‘Done everything to solve the Holloway case’

The Netherlands has ‘reasonably’ done everything a country can do to solve the case of the disappeared American teenager Natalee Holloway, says state secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations, CDA) in a letter to the Lower House that have asked for more information.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52636.php

i hope this week Rudy Croes, Oduber, Mos or someone else says something stupid again.
to get some more media attention to give this debate next Wednesday more weight.

one date of interest: before March 1st Hans Mos is going decide which of the two jobs he got offered he is going to take.

Klaas, there is something missing from that photo of Mos.  Hint:  It matches his tie.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: February 23, 2009, 07:50:32 PM »

I understand what you are saying Janet.  And logic does dictate. 

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt just as you are but I also think he is not a detail person and while it might be his responsibility, etc. I don't think he is that aware of who is doing what not connected directly to the search.  If he knows ALE was given the contents of the trap, I am sure he would be upset but he would only know what he was told as he was off chasing Marcos.

He made one trip to search for three days for Jose Tromp, too.

Sometimes things fall through the cracks and people are not able to do all that they should with regard to details and have to trust that to others and move forward but I don't think he would ever be part of anything that did not return a loved one to their family.  Not knowingly.

At the very least ... Tim Miller has a choice not to have a continued professional relationship with a person who defrauded TES donors and ... betrayed Natalee Holloway and her family.  At the very most Tim Miller as director of TES should be holding John Silvetti legally accountable.

Anna ... this is the reason that so many are skeptical about donating to causes.  There is no accountability by the organization doing the soliciting.

My $200.00 donations to TES helped abet John Silvetti's participation in the finale to the great Aruban coverup.  My expectation was that the discovery and recovery of Natalee Holloways remains by the Persistence would contribute to bringing an American citizen home to her family ... to her country.

Donors to TES should be able to expect Tim Miller as director of TES to be a good steward.

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: February 23, 2009, 08:01:25 PM »

Janet, I am hoping TES did not give any money to them.  Kept theirs separate.  And I am confident that Tim would use any donations correctly. 

They seemed to have all bases covered.  Tim sent off after Marcos and Caps to take care of the nosey forum.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: February 23, 2009, 08:09:30 PM »

Has there been ANY confirmation of the return trip to Aruba?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: February 23, 2009, 08:33:01 PM »

Geert Wilders is on BOR right now on the east coast, he's the Dutch politician caesu has posted so much about recently...........just an FYI

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: February 23, 2009, 08:34:01 PM »

Wreck - not that I know of YET

Not my best work 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: February 23, 2009, 08:36:50 PM »

Not my best work 

Well, its a nice shoulder bag.  Not our fault if Hans doesn't know how to wear it.

Accessories make the outfit!

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: February 23, 2009, 08:37:42 PM »

Anna and Klaas 

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #576 on: February 23, 2009, 10:11:00 PM »

Not my best work 

Hi Monkeys!   

Klaas, your work was good enough to give me a much needed laugh!   

Taking some classes for work this week, and realizing more than ever that "there's no place like home"!   

I'll be catching up, just wanted to say Hi to everyone.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: February 23, 2009, 10:11:17 PM »

How many times will Moss drop the 'red bag'?   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: February 23, 2009, 10:16:31 PM »

Geert Wilders is on BOR right now on the east coast, he's the Dutch politician caesu has posted so much about recently...........just an FYI

BOR did talk over him all the time, but he was also at the Glenn Beck show:
http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=3718114&referralPlaylistId=playlist
WASHINGTON (AP) - Republican Sen. Jon Kyl of Arizona is hosting a film screening at the Capitol for a Dutch lawmaker who claims that Islam inspires terrorism.

Kyl is sponsoring the Thursday event for Geert Wilders, who was denied entry to London earlier this month because British officials said he posed a threat to public order.

Wilders' 15-minute film juxtaposes verses from the Quran with images of violence by Muslims. Wilders has called the Quran a "fascist book" and said it should be banned.

Kyl's spokesman says the senator is hosting the event because "all too often, people who have the courage to point out the dangers of militant Islamists find themselves vilified and endangered."
http://www.kget.com/news/political/story/GOP-senator-hosting-anti-Islamic-Dutch-lawmaker/LpETqTy6-0SXRN66PbY5NA.cspx

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: February 23, 2009, 10:18:26 PM »

Not my best work 

Hi Monkeys!   

Klaas, your work was good enough to give me a much needed laugh!   

Taking some classes for work this week, and realizing more than ever that "there's no place like home"!   

I'll be catching up, just wanted to say Hi to everyone.

Good to see you TM.  I have been wondering where you were.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.