April 30, 2024, 05:26:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 212730 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: February 24, 2009, 02:03:09 PM »

TROLLS! LOGIC DICTATES JANET.In regards to the Persistence,as well as the cage/trap and it's contents.I believe some who believe it may be a diversion either work for,or are related to the crew!In my opinion i've seen a concerted effort to minimize,disregard, as well as rationalize kyle's word's and the photos of the contents without ANY reasoning!PERIOD..I think we've all asked as to WHY we should disregard Kyle's words and the events surrounding the cage and trap.I'm still waiting for something other then Kyle is a scammer,prankster,photoshopper!We get nothing.Wonder why??

Hi Keepthefaith

It boggles my mind.

Some want it both ways.  They will not undermine Kyle Kingman's words because they know those words reveal the truth but ... for some reason ... they uphold John Silvetti.

It is all about protecting John Silvetti and ... protecting John Silvetti implies that the messenger (Kermit) ... the Natalee's Freebirds' former administrator (Jen) ... the roboposter (Tamikosmom) and others ... must be discredited/intimidated in an attempt to silence.

In other words ... Kyle Kingman's words which implicate John Silvetti in the finale to the great Aruban coverup must be allowed to fade away ... to disappear.

Janet

ALL LOYALTY'S SHOULD REST AT THE FEET OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!

WHERE EVER THAT TAKES US!

EXACTLY!!!

Somewhere along the way justice for Natalee Holloway took a backseat for some Monkeys  and ... upholding John Silvetti in his betrayal to Natalee's family was where it was at.

Janet

_____

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

'The Abrams Report' for July 1
updated 7:47 a.m. PT, Wed., July. 6, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER
:  We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She deserves it, and everyone knows it, Martin, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: February 24, 2009, 02:05:17 PM »

Take note.  Lou's post regarding the lawsuit can now only be viewed by members of the Gold Monkey's site.

Janet

______

INTIMIDATION MEANT TO SILENCE?

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18 -
« Reply #451 on: February 19, 2009, 02:21:24 AM »

billb ... I sooo frustrated.  After reading Kyle Kingman's own words ... my quest to further  justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family dictates that I would not give John Silvetti the time of day.  I would spit on him.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.msg679694#msg679694

ldstlou
HMMMMMM! New Lawsuit and It Ain't Dr. Phil
« on: Today at 06:27:57 pm »

I was just tipped off to an upcoming lawsuit and it ain't Dr. Phil's!!

Me thinks you should not be slandering the names of good businessmen nor spitting on them either, especially businessmen with way more money than you and way more to lose by slander!

I guess some people think it can go on and on for months and not get tiresome. I think they guessed wrong!!

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=871.0

Janet,
I would spit on him too.

Another lawsuit in the making.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: February 24, 2009, 02:05:47 PM »

Keepthefaith, jen3560, Magnolia, vms, nonesuche, Tamikosmom, 2NJSons_Mom, Anna, natalfan, johan555, Lifesong

As the Frog said.Follow the patterns!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: February 24, 2009, 02:06:39 PM »

Janet  I have a visual of you with your duckie and Magnolia with her hat taking the oath in court.

I continue to stand with the girl.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: February 24, 2009, 02:07:20 PM »

EXACTLY!!!

Somewhere along the way justice for Natalee Holloway took a backseat for some Monkeys  and ... upholding John Silvetti in his betrayal to Natalee's family was where it was at.

Janet

Sadly - that goal also took a back seat for a couple of Natalee's Freebirds - but it was in favor of Kyle, not Silvetti.

This stance was taken in the face of Beth requesting us to publish this information, no less. 

My heart was broken by some I had come to love and trust as though they were my own family.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: February 24, 2009, 02:08:01 PM »

Keepthefaith, jen3560, Magnolia, vms, nonesuche, Tamikosmom, 2NJSons_Mom, Anna, natalfan, johan555, Lifesong

They come in packs.....and I am not referring to Cub Scouts.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: February 24, 2009, 02:08:06 PM »

Take note.  Lou's post regarding the lawsuit can now only be viewed by members of the Gold Monkey's site.

Janet

______

Tamikosmom

billb ... I sooo frustrated.  After reading Kyle Kingman's own words ... my quest to further  justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family dictates that I would not give John Silvetti the time of day.  I would spit on him.

Janet

ldstlou

Me thinks you should not be slandering the names of good businessmen nor spitting on them either, especially businessmen with way more money than you and way more to lose by slander!

I guess some people think it can go on and on for months and not get tiresome. I think they guessed wrong!!

Janet,
I would spit on him too.

Janet

You ladies are to kind!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: February 24, 2009, 02:08:50 PM »

Silvetti must be planning to sue Kyle then because Kyle is the only one who has claimed any inside information about all of this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: February 24, 2009, 02:09:44 PM »

EXACTLY!!!

Janet

Sadly - that goal also took a back seat for a couple of Natalee's Freebirds - but it was in favor of Kyle, not Silvetti.

This stance was taken in the face of Beth requesting us to publish this information, no less. 

My heart was broken by some I had come to love and trust as though they were my own family.

They chose Kyle over Beth Holloway?INSANITY at it's best! 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: February 24, 2009, 02:10:47 PM »

Janet  I have a visual of you with your duckie and Magnolia with her hat taking the oath in court.

Won't we be sooooo cute?  It will be in the Southern District Court.  Janet and Ducky will have to fly in.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: February 24, 2009, 02:10:55 PM »

Janet

______

Tamikosmom

Janet

ldstlou

Janet,
I would spit on him too.

Janet

You ladies are to kind!

My sentiments exactly, ktf!!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: February 24, 2009, 02:11:53 PM »

EXACTLY!!!

Janet

They chose Kyle over Beth Holloway?INSANITY at it's best! 

But even more insane is to do the same for Caps!  I don't think there has been even one poster from Aruba who did not have the Aruban agenda first and foremost.  Sorry, just the way I see it.  Jossy may be the best of the lot but the others are not even close.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: February 24, 2009, 02:12:14 PM »

Won't we be sooooo cute?  It will be in the Southern District Court.  Janet and Ducky will have to fly in.

Yes you would, quite precious in fact 

I'll run the cake walk to raise monies for your legal fund too 

I continue to stand with the girl.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: February 24, 2009, 02:12:31 PM »

Equusearch seems to have no problems working with the Silvetti Group.

Search for Missing Kayaker - Dr. Stephen Zella, in Seabrook, TX - TES needs searchers
Posted on 22. Feb, 2009 by B Tarr in Active Cases, Featured Articles, Missing Persons

02/23/09- Monday, Feb 23, 2009 - 6:30pm  The search for Dr Zella will continue tomorrow morning at Clear Lake Park.  We are still in need of boats, kayaks, jet skis and waverunners, in addition to people to act as observers on the boats.  All volunteers should report to the Command Center at the boat launch at Clear Lake Park, 5001 NASA Parkway at 8:00 am.

At this time, five boats have been deployed into Clear Lake using side scan sonar and other advanced technology to locate Stephen. Many of the boats and the dive teams will continue to work throughout the night.  At this point, Dr Zella has not yet been found, but our hopes are not dimmed that he will be found soon.  Our prayers, our thoughts, and our continued commitment remain with Dr Zella and his loving family and friends.

02/23/09 - Monday, Feb 23, 2009 4:15pm We have been asked to post the following message from the children of Dr. Stephen Zella:

We need volunteers to help in the fight to find my daddy. I love him so much.   If you can help the volunteers with a boat or kayak, please help them.
We have not stopped the search.
Lovingly,
Remington Zella, age 11 and Maxwell Zella, age 8

02/23/09 - Monday, Feb 23, 2009 1:45pm update: Multiple volunteers with boats and kayaks have shown up today to assist in the search for Stephen Zella. The kayaks are able to get into areas where the larger boats are unable to search, ensuring that we are able to do a thorough search of the area. Although high winds are making the search more difficult today, conditions have not stopped the volunteers in their effort to find Stephen. The search is still ongoing.

We continue to receive calls of concern and care from friends, neighbors,classmates and associates of Stephen and his family. The support shown by the community and friends has been outstanding, and we wish to extend our deepest thanks. Please, continue to keep Stephen and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

02/23/09 - Monday, Feb 23, 2009 Texas EquuSearch is in need of boats, kayaks, jet skis and wave runners to assist in today’s search for Dr. Zella, along with people to act as observers in the boats.  The Command Center is still located at the boat launch at Clear Lake Park, 5001 NASA Parkway, Seabrook, Texas.

Last night, sonar equipment and divers worked late into the night in their efforts to find Dr. Zella. Our efforts will continue today with sonar teams scouring the bay area, Clear Lake and inlet streams.

02/22/09 - Sunday, Feb 22, 2009 - As of 10:15 pm, Texas EquuSearch has been joined in the search for Dr. Zella by the Silvetti Group and Legacy Offshore Divers & Construction Company, both out of Louisiana. We will continue searching tonight, as long as possible.

02/22/09 - Sunday, Feb 22, 2009 - As of 7:45pm,  Dr. Stephen Zella has not been located.  Texas EquuSearch will resume the search on Monday at 8:00am. We are asking for volunteers with shallow water boats, kayaks and jet-skis, along with foot searchers. The Command Center will remain at the boat launch at Clear Lake Park, 5001 NASA Parkway.  Search Coordinator Frank Black can be reached at 713-301-6813.

Although we have not yet found Dr. Zella, our hopes remain high that our search will be successful. We would like to extend our deepest thanks to the surrounding community, citizens and businesses alike, for their outstanding support and to local law enforcement for their tireless efforts and cooperation.

Please, continue to keep Dr. Zella and his loving family, friends and associates in your hearts and in your prayers.

02/22/09 - Sunday, Feb 22, 2009 - As of 11:45 am, CST, multiple volunteers with Texas EquuSearch are on the scene searching for Dr. Stephen Zella.  Member Ted Miller is on scene with his personal helicopter to provide search assistance, along with multiple boats, other watercraft and foot searchers.  At this time, we have not yet found Dr. Zella, but we remain hopeful that today’s search will be successful.  We continue to keep the family in our prayers.

02/21/09 -Saturday evening update - Members of Texas EquuSearch spent the day searching for a missing kayaker on Clear Lake Saturday.  The missing man has been identified as well loved Dr. Stephen Zella, a 38 year old resident of the Clear Lake area.  Although we have not yet found Stephen, we plan on resuming a full-scale search on Sunday and our hopes are high that we will locate him and return him to his loving family.

Searchers are needed to assist in the search.  We are in need of searchers with jet-skis, kayaks and shallow water boats, in addition to foot searchers.  If you are able to assist, please come to the Command Center, located at the boat launch in Clear Lake Park, 5001 NASA Parkway, Seabrook, Texas.   The search will resume at 8:00 am.  The Search Coordinator is Frank Black, who can be reached at 713-301-6813.  Please see the link below for a map to the Command Center.

We ask that you continue to hold Stephen Zella, his loving family and friends close to your heart and in your prayers during this most difficult of times.

02/21/09 - Saturday, Feb. 21, 2009 - Texas EquuSearch is searching for a kayaker missing in Clear Lake Park this morning.  TES responded to a call for assistance from the Harris County Constable to assist in the search.  We are in dire need of shallow water boats, jet skis and foot searchers.  If you are able to assist, please report to the Command Center at Clear Lake Park, located at 5001 NASA Parkway, Seabrook, Texas.  The Search Coordinator is Frank Black, and he can be reached at 713-301-6813.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/02/search-for-missing-kayaker-in-seabrook-tx-tes-needs-searchers/

Search team hopes they are close to finding missing kayaker

Bay Area Citizen
By DANA GUTHRIE
Updated: 02.24.09
Even more boats and volunteers arrived at Clear Lake Park in Seabrook Tuesday morning to aid in the search for Dr. Stephen Zella, who disappeared from his kayak on Friday near the NASA Parkway bridge.

"I think we're close, I really do," said Frank Black, search coordinator for Equusearch, which has been on the scene since Saturday. "I hope we'll have something positive today."

On Monday, a note was posted on the Equusearch website from Zella's children, 11-year-old daughter Remington and 8-year-old son Maxwell.

"We need volunteers to help in the fight to find my daddy. I love him so much.   If you can help the volunteers with a boat or kayak, please help them. We have not stopped the search."

The community response during the search for Zella has been “phenomenal,” Black said Monday afternoon at about 4 p.m.

“We’re determined to find him now."

Most of the day Monday, high winds stirred up the waters near the Clear Lake Park boat ramp, where Zella, 38, disappeared early Friday afternoon, leaving only his kayak, fishing equipment and bait behind.

Friends and family members from across the country are paying close attention to the search for the Nassau Bay psychiatrist, who worked for The Watershed, a drug and alcohol counseling group in Webster, until it shut down about a month ago.

On Monday, five different groups were using sonar equipment to scan the bottom of Clear Lake — League City, Nassau Bay, the Montgomery County Constable’s office and The Silvetti Group and Legacy Offshore Divers & Construction Co., both of Louisiana, Black said. Equusearch said the sonar teams and divers will work through most of Monday night.

“The winds have not let up on us to allow us to do anything much until now,” Black said Monday afternoon.

The search will continue on Tuesday beginning at 8 a.m. Volunteers are needed and encouraged to visit the command center located at the Clear Lake Park boat ramp on NASA Parkway in Seabrook.

At about 10:15 p.m. Sunday, the search team was joined by The Silvetti Group and Legacy arrived with divers, who began searching shortly thereafter and continued diving until about 5 a.m. Monday.

The divers got a little rest on Monday morning before starting up again, Black said.

He added that numerous boaters, jet-skiers and kayakers, which can get into smaller spaces and shallows, came out all day Monday to assist with the search.

Black said that after scanning the lake bottom with sonar, divers must determine whether what they found is debris.

“We’re in a process of elimination right now,” he said.

The lake bed is covered with both concrete used to break up waves coming in from Galveston Bay, and debris from Hurricane Ike, all of which makes searching difficult.

“There’s so much debris and stuff out here it’s just really slow traveling right now,” Black said, adding that the group will continue its search until Zella is found or until the Harris County Constable Precinct 8, which is leading the search, calls it off.

Seen struggling

Zella apparently fell out of a kayak on Clear Lake near Clear Lake Park off Nasa Parkway about 12:30 p.m. Friday.

Witnesses had seen Zella, who had apparently been fishing near the NASA Parkway bridge, struggling with his kayak in the water on Friday and attempted to rescue him but were unsuccessful.

All day Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Coast Guard and Equusearch helicopters and police and fire rescue boats from Webster, Nassau Bay, Seabrook, Harris County constable and sheriff and Kemah scoured the area just south of the Nasa Parkway bridge between the boat ramp at Clear Lake Park and the Hilton Hotel.

Rescue attempt

Jason McPeak of Webster said he was sitting near his kayak, ready to eat lunch, when two acquaintances ran up and told him a man was struggling in his kayak in the water.

McPeak jumped in his own kayak and headed out toward Zella, but by the time he got there, the kayaker had disappeared.

The kayak had flipped over and and when McPeak turned it over, it was full of water. Fishing equipment and baggies with bait were in the kayak, he said.

Those who saw the Zella struggling said he was not wearing a life jacket and that he apparently was alone.

McPeak said the Zella’s kayak was small compared to his own. “I’ve got a small one but I wouldn’t take it out where he was trying to fish,’’ he said, explaining that the water was rough. “I got water in my kayak when I was trying to get out to him.’’

He estimated the water was about 12 to 14 feet deep where Zella disappeared.

Compliments for police

Black said he was pleased with the level of cooperation between all of the police agencies in the Bay Area, especially the Harris County Constable’s Preceinct 8 office, which controls the scene of the incident and the search.

“I couldn’t ask for no better,” Black said of Precinct 8.

“They bend over backwards any way they can.”

He added that he noticed the search effort was well-organized from the minute Equusearch was called in.

“Everybody just started working together, and I was impressed.”

http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2009/02/24/bay_area_citizen/news/2kayak26.txt

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: February 24, 2009, 02:13:02 PM »

TROLLS! LOGIC DICTATES JANET.In regards to the Persistence,as well as the cage/trap and it's contents.I believe some who believe it may be a diversion either work for,or are related to the crew!In my opinion i've seen a concerted effort to minimize,disregard, as well as rationalize kyle's word's and the photos of the contents without ANY reasoning!PERIOD..I think we've all asked as to WHY we should disregard Kyle's words and the events surrounding the cage and trap.I'm still waiting for something other then Kyle is a scammer,prankster,photoshopper!We get nothing.Wonder why??

Hi Keepthefaith

It boggles my mind.

Some want it both ways.  They will not undermine Kyle Kingman's words because they know those words reveal the truth but ... for some reason ... they uphold John Silvetti.

It is all about protecting John Silvetti and ... protecting John Silvetti implies that the messenger (Kermit) ... the Natalee's Freebirds' former administrator (Jen) ... the roboposter (Tamikosmom) and others ... must be discredited/intimidated in an attempt to silence.

In other words ... Kyle Kingman's words which implicate John Silvetti in the finale to the great Aruban coverup must be allowed to fade away ... to disappear.

Janet

You and I know each other's hearts well enough to understand - neither of us would ever let that happen.

And neither would anyone/everyone here who just wants to see justice done - and hopefully Natalee returned to her family.

Jen ... you and I are the most strong willed people I know.  When you and I are one on an issue ... there is no stopping us in our mutual mission.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: February 24, 2009, 02:15:02 PM »

Hey Monkeys,

Spoke with Beth today. Nothing of any pressing news, we just had not chatted in a while and it was great to do some catch up with her.

However, I took the opportunity to ask Beth a couple of questions that she was kind enough to answer.

Question: Beth, this may come as a strange question but in light of some people writing misrepresentations regarding stuff that SM has done ... has Scared Monkeys on the FP or in the forum ever made comments, posts or done anything that would have upset you that you were angered or disagreed with?

Answer: Red, are you kidding. Scared Monkeys has done so much good from the beginning how could you even ask that. Are you crazy!

Kermit
"Beth KNOWS what I have been working on.
And I know exactly what Beth wants.

Everyone who wants to doubt or believe whatever someone else is telling them are free to do so.

Those individuals who want to call me names, be insidious will continue to do so, but it won't stop
the good people from bringing the truth out and expose the Aruba cover-up.
I believe the monkeys stand together!"

BUMP

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: February 24, 2009, 02:16:45 PM »

They come in packs.....and I am not referring to Cub Scouts.

Keepthefaith, Anna, Tamikosmom, nonesuche, Lifesong, nimrod, Magnolia, jen3560, 2NJSons_Mom

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: February 24, 2009, 02:18:08 PM »

EXACTLY!!!

Janet

However ... when you and I are not one on an issue ... eveybody watch out!!

Jen ... I contend that it is John Silvetti that is being protected and ... the agenda is to make Kyle Kingman's words of truth regarding Silvetti's betrayal to quietly go away by discrediting the messagers.

IMO

Love ya but ...

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: February 24, 2009, 02:20:21 PM »

I can't believe that anybody truly looking for justice for Natalee would be just A-OK with the contents of anything being turned over exclusively to ALE.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: February 24, 2009, 02:22:00 PM »

Hey vms - THANK YOU for posting that article about Silvetti and Legacy.

Guys - check out this link, and compare it to the list of boat's owned by Superior Offshore.

See anything interesting????????? 

Boats owned by Superior Offshore:

Superior Endeavour Vanuatu Own 2004 (2) 10/2004 265 8,600 61 Yes(3) 50
Gulmar Falcon Panama Charter(4) 2006 04/2006 220 9,235 73 Yes(3) 30
Gulmar Condor Marshall Charter(5) 2006 07/2007 341 10,764 128 Yes(3) 120/70
Islands
Adams Surveyor Bahrain Charter(6) 2007 03/2007 228 5,084 54 No(7) 45
Toisa Puma Liberia Charter( 2007 - 253 4,672 60 Yes(3) 25
Seamec III India Charter(9) 2007 07/2007 304 5,124 90 Yes(3) 50/10
Four-Point Vessels:
Gulf Diver III U.S. Own 2003 09/2003 165 1,034 36 No 10
Gulf Diver IV (10) U.S. Own 2005 - 168 2,880 43 No 15
Gulf Diver V U.S. Own 2005 03/2006 180 3,330 23 No 15
Gulf Diver VI U.S. Own 2006 09/2006 166 2,890 38 No 15
----------

Boats in Trinidad as of November 2007:

Gulmar Condor, Seamec III, and the Crossmar 14

http://www.legacyoffshore.com/diving_services.html

Legacy Offshore, LLC
128 Millstone Road, Louisiana, 70518-1470, United States.
Tel : 337-839-5550
Fax : 337-839-5595   Charles Zamora, VP
E-mail : charleszamora@legacyoffshore.com

Comprehensive Offshore & Inshore Dive Services
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.