May 01, 2024, 05:25:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 212842 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: February 24, 2009, 03:20:23 PM »

Equusearch seems to have no problems working with the Silvetti Group.

Search for Missing Kayaker - Dr. Stephen Zella, in Seabrook, TX - TES needs searchers
Posted on 22. Feb, 2009 by B Tarr in Active Cases, Featured Articles, Missing Persons

02/23/09- Monday, Feb 23, 2009 - 6:30pm  The search for Dr Zella will continue tomorrow morning at Clear Lake Park.  We are still in need of boats, kayaks, jet skis and waverunners, in addition to people to act as observers on the boats.  All volunteers should report to the Command Center at the boat launch at Clear Lake Park, 5001 NASA Parkway at 8:00 am.

At this time, five boats have been deployed into Clear Lake using side scan sonar and other advanced technology to locate Stephen. Many of the boats and the dive teams will continue to work throughout the night.  At this point, Dr Zella has not yet been found, but our hopes are not dimmed that he will be found soon.  Our prayers, our thoughts, and our continued commitment remain with Dr Zella and his loving family and friends.

02/23/09 - Monday, Feb 23, 2009 4:15pm We have been asked to post the following message from the children of Dr. Stephen Zella:

We need volunteers to help in the fight to find my daddy. I love him so much.   If you can help the volunteers with a boat or kayak, please help them.
We have not stopped the search.
Lovingly,
Remington Zella, age 11 and Maxwell Zella, age 8

02/23/09 - Monday, Feb 23, 2009 1:45pm update: Multiple volunteers with boats and kayaks have shown up today to assist in the search for Stephen Zella. The kayaks are able to get into areas where the larger boats are unable to search, ensuring that we are able to do a thorough search of the area. Although high winds are making the search more difficult today, conditions have not stopped the volunteers in their effort to find Stephen. The search is still ongoing.

We continue to receive calls of concern and care from friends, neighbors,classmates and associates of Stephen and his family. The support shown by the community and friends has been outstanding, and we wish to extend our deepest thanks. Please, continue to keep Stephen and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

02/23/09 - Monday, Feb 23, 2009 Texas EquuSearch is in need of boats, kayaks, jet skis and wave runners to assist in today’s search for Dr. Zella, along with people to act as observers in the boats.  The Command Center is still located at the boat launch at Clear Lake Park, 5001 NASA Parkway, Seabrook, Texas.

Last night, sonar equipment and divers worked late into the night in their efforts to find Dr. Zella. Our efforts will continue today with sonar teams scouring the bay area, Clear Lake and inlet streams.

02/22/09 - Sunday, Feb 22, 2009 - As of 10:15 pm, Texas EquuSearch has been joined in the search for Dr. Zella by the Silvetti Group and Legacy Offshore Divers & Construction Company, both out of Louisiana. We will continue searching tonight, as long as possible.

02/22/09 - Sunday, Feb 22, 2009 - As of 7:45pm,  Dr. Stephen Zella has not been located.  Texas EquuSearch will resume the search on Monday at 8:00am. We are asking for volunteers with shallow water boats, kayaks and jet-skis, along with foot searchers. The Command Center will remain at the boat launch at Clear Lake Park, 5001 NASA Parkway.  Search Coordinator Frank Black can be reached at 713-301-6813.

Although we have not yet found Dr. Zella, our hopes remain high that our search will be successful. We would like to extend our deepest thanks to the surrounding community, citizens and businesses alike, for their outstanding support and to local law enforcement for their tireless efforts and cooperation.

Please, continue to keep Dr. Zella and his loving family, friends and associates in your hearts and in your prayers.

02/22/09 - Sunday, Feb 22, 2009 - As of 11:45 am, CST, multiple volunteers with Texas EquuSearch are on the scene searching for Dr. Stephen Zella.  Member Ted Miller is on scene with his personal helicopter to provide search assistance, along with multiple boats, other watercraft and foot searchers.  At this time, we have not yet found Dr. Zella, but we remain hopeful that today’s search will be successful.  We continue to keep the family in our prayers.

02/21/09 -Saturday evening update - Members of Texas EquuSearch spent the day searching for a missing kayaker on Clear Lake Saturday.  The missing man has been identified as well loved Dr. Stephen Zella, a 38 year old resident of the Clear Lake area.  Although we have not yet found Stephen, we plan on resuming a full-scale search on Sunday and our hopes are high that we will locate him and return him to his loving family.

Searchers are needed to assist in the search.  We are in need of searchers with jet-skis, kayaks and shallow water boats, in addition to foot searchers.  If you are able to assist, please come to the Command Center, located at the boat launch in Clear Lake Park, 5001 NASA Parkway, Seabrook, Texas.   The search will resume at 8:00 am.  The Search Coordinator is Frank Black, who can be reached at 713-301-6813.  Please see the link below for a map to the Command Center.

We ask that you continue to hold Stephen Zella, his loving family and friends close to your heart and in your prayers during this most difficult of times.

02/21/09 - Saturday, Feb. 21, 2009 - Texas EquuSearch is searching for a kayaker missing in Clear Lake Park this morning.  TES responded to a call for assistance from the Harris County Constable to assist in the search.  We are in dire need of shallow water boats, jet skis and foot searchers.  If you are able to assist, please report to the Command Center at Clear Lake Park, located at 5001 NASA Parkway, Seabrook, Texas.  The Search Coordinator is Frank Black, and he can be reached at 713-301-6813.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/02/search-for-missing-kayaker-in-seabrook-tx-tes-needs-searchers/

Search team hopes they are close to finding missing kayaker

Bay Area Citizen
By DANA GUTHRIE
Updated: 02.24.09
Even more boats and volunteers arrived at Clear Lake Park in Seabrook Tuesday morning to aid in the search for Dr. Stephen Zella, who disappeared from his kayak on Friday near the NASA Parkway bridge.

"I think we're close, I really do," said Frank Black, search coordinator for Equusearch, which has been on the scene since Saturday. "I hope we'll have something positive today."

On Monday, a note was posted on the Equusearch website from Zella's children, 11-year-old daughter Remington and 8-year-old son Maxwell.

"We need volunteers to help in the fight to find my daddy. I love him so much.   If you can help the volunteers with a boat or kayak, please help them. We have not stopped the search."

The community response during the search for Zella has been “phenomenal,” Black said Monday afternoon at about 4 p.m.

“We’re determined to find him now."

Most of the day Monday, high winds stirred up the waters near the Clear Lake Park boat ramp, where Zella, 38, disappeared early Friday afternoon, leaving only his kayak, fishing equipment and bait behind.

Friends and family members from across the country are paying close attention to the search for the Nassau Bay psychiatrist, who worked for The Watershed, a drug and alcohol counseling group in Webster, until it shut down about a month ago.

On Monday, five different groups were using sonar equipment to scan the bottom of Clear Lake — League City, Nassau Bay, the Montgomery County Constable’s office and The Silvetti Group and Legacy Offshore Divers & Construction Co., both of Louisiana, Black said. Equusearch said the sonar teams and divers will work through most of Monday night.

“The winds have not let up on us to allow us to do anything much until now,” Black said Monday afternoon.

The search will continue on Tuesday beginning at 8 a.m. Volunteers are needed and encouraged to visit the command center located at the Clear Lake Park boat ramp on NASA Parkway in Seabrook.

At about 10:15 p.m. Sunday, the search team was joined by The Silvetti Group and Legacy arrived with divers, who began searching shortly thereafter and continued diving until about 5 a.m. Monday.

The divers got a little rest on Monday morning before starting up again, Black said.

He added that numerous boaters, jet-skiers and kayakers, which can get into smaller spaces and shallows, came out all day Monday to assist with the search.

Black said that after scanning the lake bottom with sonar, divers must determine whether what they found is debris.

“We’re in a process of elimination right now,” he said.

The lake bed is covered with both concrete used to break up waves coming in from Galveston Bay, and debris from Hurricane Ike, all of which makes searching difficult.

“There’s so much debris and stuff out here it’s just really slow traveling right now,” Black said, adding that the group will continue its search until Zella is found or until the Harris County Constable Precinct 8, which is leading the search, calls it off.

Seen struggling

Zella apparently fell out of a kayak on Clear Lake near Clear Lake Park off Nasa Parkway about 12:30 p.m. Friday.

Witnesses had seen Zella, who had apparently been fishing near the NASA Parkway bridge, struggling with his kayak in the water on Friday and attempted to rescue him but were unsuccessful.

All day Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Coast Guard and Equusearch helicopters and police and fire rescue boats from Webster, Nassau Bay, Seabrook, Harris County constable and sheriff and Kemah scoured the area just south of the Nasa Parkway bridge between the boat ramp at Clear Lake Park and the Hilton Hotel.

Rescue attempt

Jason McPeak of Webster said he was sitting near his kayak, ready to eat lunch, when two acquaintances ran up and told him a man was struggling in his kayak in the water.

McPeak jumped in his own kayak and headed out toward Zella, but by the time he got there, the kayaker had disappeared.

The kayak had flipped over and and when McPeak turned it over, it was full of water. Fishing equipment and baggies with bait were in the kayak, he said.

Those who saw the Zella struggling said he was not wearing a life jacket and that he apparently was alone.

McPeak said the Zella’s kayak was small compared to his own. “I’ve got a small one but I wouldn’t take it out where he was trying to fish,’’ he said, explaining that the water was rough. “I got water in my kayak when I was trying to get out to him.’’

He estimated the water was about 12 to 14 feet deep where Zella disappeared.

Compliments for police

Black said he was pleased with the level of cooperation between all of the police agencies in the Bay Area, especially the Harris County Constable’s Preceinct 8 office, which controls the scene of the incident and the search.

“I couldn’t ask for no better,” Black said of Precinct 8.

“They bend over backwards any way they can.”

He added that he noticed the search effort was well-organized from the minute Equusearch was called in.

“Everybody just started working together, and I was impressed.”

http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2009/02/24/bay_area_citizen/news/2kayak26.txt

.... and this bothers me when you consider Kyle Kingman's own words in regards to John Silvetti's betrayal of the those who donated through TES toward the cost of Persistence search of Natalee Holloway's remains.  Those who sacrifically gave ... did not expect a discovery to be handed blindly over to the enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway and put her family through a H--- on Earth since May 30, 2005.

Hey ... VMS where did you come from?  How are you doing?

Janet

+++++++

BETRAYAL!!

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

John Silvetti

Kyle:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.  John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me.

Kyle: Mr. Red Shirt came on the Persistence along with Dolf, Mos, et al for the meeting on the 30th."

Kyle:   This is certainly NOT John Silvetti. I do not know this man. He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.

Kyle:   John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle:   He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle:   The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle:  They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle: Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: February 24, 2009, 03:21:46 PM »

Item 8.01   Other Events.

On April 4, 2008, the Company consummated the sale of the Gulf Diver V, a four-point vessel, and selected diving equipment on board such vessel to Legacy Offshore, L.L.C. for $4,000,000. Under the purchase agreement relating to the sale of the vessel, the Company has the option to repurchase the vessel and equipment from Legacy Offshore for $4,000,000 on October 1, 2008. As previously disclosed, the Company expects to recognize an impairment of up to $2,000,000 in connection with the sale of the vessel. Legacy Offshore provided the Company a deposit of $1,800,000 on March 28, 2008, that was used by the Company to make a scheduled payment under the charter agreement for the Gulmar Condor, a dynamically positioned vessel. The Company did not otherwise have the funds to make the charter payment and believes that the charter would have been terminated by the vessel owner had the payment not been made on such date. Louis E. Schaefer, Jr., the Chairman of the Board of the Company until November 14, 2007 and a current stockholder of the Company, is a member of Legacy Offshore.

http://www.secinfo.com/dsvRu.t26f.htm

What do we have here Jen3560??

Looks to me like we have Shaefer's little hidey hole for assets.............maybe.

And we also have a new company to take a lookie loo at for possible contract awards.

And we have another link between Silvetti and Shaefer - looks like they continue to be joined at the hip.

I, for one, do NOT think it's a coinky dink that Legacy was formed in November 2007.

Wonder who the other principals/"members" of Legacy are?

ASSET PURCHASE AGREEMENT
DATED AS OF APRIL 3, 2008
BY AND BETWEEN
SUPERIOR OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL, INC.
AND
LEGACY OFFSHORE, L.L.C.

http://sec.edgar-online.com/superior-offshore-international-inc/8-k-current-report-filing/2008/04/15/Section8.aspx

This agreement was signed on behalf of Legacy by:
Josh Koch 
 Agent for Legacy Offshore, L.L.C. 

-----------

Who is the other Koch name we've seen a lot of lately?  Or is it the same guy?

R. Joshua Koch!Very interesting.Betcha it's the same guy.

Betcha it is too!!!!  Now..............who did we find that he is associated with?

Louis Schaefer Jr.!Anyone else that i missed?

Yup - R Joshua Koch is/was a 10% owner/shareholder in Superior Offshore - AND Senior VP Counsel and Secretary, Director.

Offloaded a boatload of stock in October and November 2007.

Was he named in the Insider Trading class action suit?

I believe so but,would like the link to back it up so will search to see who all is on that list!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: February 24, 2009, 03:22:11 PM »

Legacy Offshore is Schaefer's company which means Equusearch is still working with Silvetti and Schaefer.

Why would it be strange to find connections to Silvetti and Schaefer? Maybe they did business together before and after the Persistence search. What would be stange about that? What am I missing?

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: February 24, 2009, 03:22:48 PM »

Thanx again VMS!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: February 24, 2009, 03:24:23 PM »

Legacy Offshore is Schaefer's company which means Equusearch is still working with Silvetti and Schaefer.

Why would it be strange to find connections to Silvetti and Schaefer? Maybe they did business together before and after the Persistence search. What would be stange about that? What am I missing?

I don't find it strange at all.  In fact, just the other week we found a link that shows they worked together prior to November 2007.

Nope.  I don't find it strange at all.

I'm rather glad to find these continued links of the relationship. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: February 24, 2009, 03:25:19 PM »

I don't find it strange at all.  In fact, just the other week we found a link that shows they worked together prior to November 2007.

Nope.  I don't find it strange at all.

I'm rather glad to find these continued links of the relationship. 

Yes indeed!Would appreciate anything else VMS would like to bring forward!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: February 24, 2009, 03:27:15 PM »

Keepthefaith, Tamikosmom, 2NJSons_Mom, jen3560, wreck, cp405, Magnolia, Patriot, bastibro, Poochy, johan555 and 17 Guests are

Patterns....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: February 24, 2009, 03:28:12 PM »

Keepthefaith, Tamikosmom, 2NJSons_Mom, jen3560, wreck, cp405, Magnolia, Patriot, bastibro, Poochy, johan555 and 17 Guests are

Patterns....

Where is that darn Frog?Janet.You better have some Shoe-Fly pie ready!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: February 24, 2009, 03:35:02 PM »

So let me make sure I've got this straight in my head.............

October/November 2007 - MAJOR stock dump by Shaefer and Koch

November 2007 - Shaefer and ?? start up Legacy Diving

November 2007 - An unknown individual solicits donations for the Aruba search, in connection with Silvetti

November 2007 - Superior (Shaefer) and Persistence (Sivletti) head for Aruba

April 3 2008 - Superior (Shaefer) sells at least 3 ships to Legacy (himself) with a leaseback option for Superior (himself)

Superior (Shaefer) makes one (at least) lease back payment to Legacy (himself)

April 2008 - Superior files for bankruptcy.

So now we have Legacy owning (at least) 3 ships = Shaefer STILL owns them, PLUS the MEGA MILLIONS that exchanged hands in the sale/purchase/leaseback option.  PLUS the MEGA MILLIONS he/they got in the stock dump in Oct/Nov 2007.

April 3 2008 - Silvetti is still asking for donations at BFN (to the tune of one million $$)

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: February 24, 2009, 03:35:36 PM »

With the acquisition of the Horizon Offshore assets in December, 2007, we felt that by adding those assets, the pipe laying and [derrick] barge assets, with our legacy diving assets, we’d offer the client base a superior construction solution on an integrated basis. We also believed that that combined fleet would drive utilization for each.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/121269-cal-dive-international-inc-q4-2008-earnings-call-transcript?page=2

I wonder if this is in reference to Legacy Offshore??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: February 24, 2009, 03:36:06 PM »

Patterns....

Where is that darn Frog?Janet.You better have some Shoe-Fly pie ready!

I can take it out of the freezer ... and put it in the oven on a moment's notice.

Kermit will be pleased.  The pond is no longer frozen over and the pathway leading to it is no longer covered with snow.  I will get Veggie to check the small bulbs in the Japanese laterns that outline that small body of water.  In a couple of months Kermit can swim with some large Goldfish that will take up residence.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: February 24, 2009, 03:36:37 PM »

Edited to add in red

November 2007 - Shaefer and Koch and ?? start up Legacy Diving

November 2007 - An unknown individual solicits donations for the Aruba search, in connection with Silvetti

April 3 2008 - Superior (Shaefer) sells at least 3 ships to Legacy (himself) with a leaseback option for Superior (himself), facilitated by Koch representing Legacy

So now we have Legacy owning (at least) 3 ships = Shaefer STILL owns them, PLUS the MEGA MILLIONS that exchanged hands in the sale/purchase/leaseback option.  PLUS the MEGA MILLIONS he/they got in the stock dump in Oct/Nov 2007.

April 3 2008 - Silvetti is still asking for donations at BFN (to the tune of one million $$)

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: February 24, 2009, 03:36:51 PM »

With the acquisition of the Horizon Offshore assets in December, 2007, we felt that by adding those assets, the pipe laying and [derrick] barge assets, with our legacy diving assets, we’d offer the client base a superior construction solution on an integrated basis. We also believed that that combined fleet would drive utilization for each.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/121269-cal-dive-international-inc-q4-2008-earnings-call-transcript?page=2

I wonder if this is in reference to Legacy Offshore??

It may just be a piece of equipment!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: February 24, 2009, 03:40:40 PM »

Edited to add in red

April 3 2008 - Superior (Shaefer) sells at least 3 ships to Legacy (himself) with a leaseback option for Superior (himself), facilitated by Koch representing Legacy

POWER OF ATTORNEY
        Know all by these presents, that the undersigned hereby constitutes and appoints each of James J. Mermis and R. Joshua Koch, Jr., or either of them signing singly, and with full power of substitution, the undersigned’s true and lawful attorney-in-fact to: (1) execute for and on behalf of the undersigned, in the undersigned’s capacity as an officer and/or director of Superior Offshore International, Inc.,

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: February 24, 2009, 03:41:15 PM »

Edited to add in red

POWER OF ATTORNEY
        Know all by these presents, that the undersigned hereby constitutes and appoints each of James J. Mermis and R. Joshua Koch, Jr., or either of them signing singly, and with full power of substitution, the undersigned’s true and lawful attorney-in-fact to: (1) execute for and on behalf of the undersigned, in the undersigned’s capacity as an officer and/or director of Superior Offshore International, Inc.,

The Link..

http://www.secinfo.com/d14sr8.unVy.d.htm

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: February 24, 2009, 03:44:21 PM »

Edited to add in red

POWER OF ATTORNEY

So he acted as Power of Atty for Superior, and as Representative for Legacy.

WAY hinky!!

AND - he's manager/general partner of Shaefer Holdings

Schaefer Holdings, LP
9302 LAMBRIGHT ROAD
HOUSTON, TX 77075

R. Joshua Koch, Jr., Manager of Schaefer Holdings GP LLC

/ R. Joshua Koch, Jr., Manager of Schaefer Holdings GP LLC, the general partner of Schaefer Holdings, LP
http://google.brand.edgar-online.com/EFX_dll/EDGARpro.dll?FetchFilingHTML1?SessionID=42yAWJJHBrCpUnB&ID=5112577
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: February 24, 2009, 03:45:02 PM »

IMO, we need to find out who the other principals/owners/partners/members of Legacy are......
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: February 24, 2009, 03:48:27 PM »

Thanx again VMS!

I think I finally get it.

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: February 24, 2009, 03:52:24 PM »

You don't get a class action lawsuit filed against you for philanthropic endeavors.

Just saying. . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #719 on: February 24, 2009, 03:53:21 PM »

AIVD remains in Aruba

AMSTERDAM - Intelligence AIVD does not Aruba. This is despite the request of the Aruban Prime Minister Nelson Oduber who wants all of the island AIVD'ers leave.

Writes that Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld (CDA) in a letter to the Lower House.

Bijleveld says no reason to try to meet a request of the Aruban Prime Minister Nelson Oduber.

Croes

The Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes said the AIVD'ers to want, after an internal report of the Dutch Representation in Aruba was held.

He played it to the media, wrote Bijleveld. That he deliberately reporting the publicity has, Bijleveld called 'bad'.

Harassment

In reporting to Aruban politicians and their relatives are not spared. Thus Croes' the ramkoers-role and the electorate happy, while a nephew of Croes and the son of Prime Minister Nelson Oduber intimidate people. The Aruban Minister accused the Netherlands after the leak of intelligence reporting.

Liason

In Aruba is Bijleveld since 2006 with the Aruban government liaison work of the AIVD. This liaison officer to maintain contact with intelligence and security services in Latin America and the Caribbean, requires the Secretary of State.

The liaison is not involved in the creation of the weekly messages, one of which ended up in Croes, set Bijleveld.

Confidential

The reporting was due to 'human error' in an Aruban official right, let Bijleveld know. An official of the Ministry of Justice sent the reporting accidentally mailed to an Aruban official.

"There is no evidence that this is not done in good faith." The document was very much given that it had to be treated confidentially.

Damage

The Aruban officials played the message to Croes, while Justice officials have unsuccessfully tried to e-mail retrieval.

Bijleveld acknowledged in the letter that the relationship between the Netherlands and Aruba by reporting damage has occurred. It good to have had talks with Oduber about the incident. On this basis, they think that the relationship soon again in a calmer waters will state. "

http://www.nu.nl/algemeen/1922923/aivd-blijft-op-aruba.html

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.