May 01, 2024, 01:35:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 212792 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: February 24, 2009, 03:55:08 PM »

Edited to add in red

So let me make sure I've got this straight in my head.............

October/November 2007 - MAJOR stock dump by Shaefer and Koch

November 2007 - Shaefer and Koch and ?? start up Legacy Diving

November 2007 - An unknown individual solicits donations for the Aruba search, in connection with Silvetti

November 2007 - Superior (Shaefer) and Persistence (Sivletti) head for Aruba

April 3 2008 - Superior (Shaefer) sells at least 3 ships to Legacy (himself) with a leaseback option for Superior (himself), facilitated by Koch representing Legacy

Superior (Shaefer) makes one (at least) lease back payment to Legacy (himself)

April 2008 - Superior files for bankruptcy.

So now we have Legacy owning (at least) 3 ships = Shaefer STILL owns them, PLUS the MEGA MILLIONS that exchanged hands in the sale/purchase/leaseback option.  PLUS the MEGA MILLIONS he/they got in the stock dump in Oct/Nov 2007.

April 3 2008 - Silvetti is still asking for donations at BFN (to the tune of one million $$)

POWER OF ATTORNEY
        Know all by these presents, that the undersigned hereby constitutes and appoints each of James J. Mermis and R. Joshua Koch, Jr., or either of them signing singly, and with full power of substitution, the undersigned’s true and lawful attorney-in-fact to: (1) execute for and on behalf of the undersigned, in the undersigned’s capacity as an officer and/or director of Superior Offshore International, Inc.,

So he acted as Power of Atty for Superior, and as Representative for Legacy.

WAY hinky!!

AND - he's manager/general partner of Shaefer Holdings

Schaefer Holdings, LP
9302 LAMBRIGHT ROAD
HOUSTON, TX 77075

R. Joshua Koch, Jr., Manager of Schaefer Holdings GP LLC

/ R. Joshua Koch, Jr., Manager of Schaefer Holdings GP LLC, the general partner of Schaefer Holdings, LP
http://google.brand.edgar-online.com/EFX_dll/EDGARpro.dll?FetchFilingHTML1?SessionID=42yAWJJHBrCpUnB&ID=5112577

Defendant Mermis liquidated over $980,000 in Superior Offshore stock,Defendant Koch liquidatedover $2.9 million, Defendant Burks liquidated over $550,000, and Defendant Schaefer profited over$45 million from his sales of Company shares during the Class Period.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:YzXYM0VYK8cJ:securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/2008721_r01c_08-00687.pdf+Legacy+offshore+R+joshua+koch&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: February 24, 2009, 03:58:16 PM »

Hey ... the shared research regarding John Silvetti and Louis Schaefer is incredible.  I have a feeling when all the facts are compiled the outcome will result in a very interesting story.

Keep up the good work while ... I bolt.  A walk on the banks of the mighty Fraser River with Brandi is where it is at.  Under duress ... my hubby will accompany me.

Later, Janet
1:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: February 24, 2009, 03:58:27 PM »

Thanx again VMS!

I think I finally get it.

Janet

VMS provided some good information.Unintentionally i believe?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #723 on: February 24, 2009, 03:58:52 PM »

I need some help please When did Silvetti ask for Donations at BFN and what address did he ask the donations be sent to....

Also can anyone tell me the date of this article....TIA

http://www.klfy.com/Global/story.asp?S=7429813

I have been at Dr appointments all day with DH so I'm just now getting to research some more on the PO Box in Kemah but I do have it narrowed down to a few names.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: February 24, 2009, 04:02:19 PM »

I need some help please When did Silvetti ask for Donations at BFN and what address did he ask the donations be sent to....

I have been at Dr appointments all day with DH so I'm just now getting to research some more on the PO Box in Kemah but I do have it narrowed down to a few names.

I believe the date was April 3rd 2008!Can anyone help with an address?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: February 24, 2009, 04:05:00 PM »

Edited to add in red

November 2007 - An unknown individual solicits donations for the Aruba search, in connection with Silvetti

April 3 2008 - Superior (Shaefer) sells at least 3 ships to Legacy (himself) with a leaseback option for Superior (himself), facilitated by Koch representing Legacy

So now we have Legacy owning (at least) 3 ships = Shaefer STILL owns them, PLUS the MEGA MILLIONS that exchanged hands in the sale/purchase/leaseback option.  PLUS the MEGA MILLIONS he/they got in the stock dump in Oct/Nov 2007.

April 3 2008 - Silvetti is still asking for donations at BFN (to the tune of one million $$)

POWER OF ATTORNEY
        Know all by these presents, that the undersigned hereby constitutes and appoints each of James J. Mermis and R. Joshua Koch, Jr., or either of them signing singly, and with full power of substitution, the undersigned’s true and lawful attorney-in-fact to: (1) execute for and on behalf of the undersigned, in the undersigned’s capacity as an officer and/or director of Superior Offshore International, Inc.,

WAY hinky!!

Schaefer Holdings, LP
9302 LAMBRIGHT ROAD
HOUSTON, TX 77075

/ R. Joshua Koch, Jr., Manager of Schaefer Holdings GP LLC, the general partner of Schaefer Holdings, LP
http://google.brand.edgar-online.com/EFX_dll/EDGARpro.dll?FetchFilingHTML1?SessionID=42yAWJJHBrCpUnB&ID=5112577

Defendant Mermis liquidated over $980,000 in Superior Offshore stock,Defendant Koch liquidatedover $2.9 million, Defendant Burks liquidated over $550,000, and Defendant Schaefer profited over$45 million from his sales of Company shares during the Class Period.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:YzXYM0VYK8cJ:securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/2008721_r01c_08-00687.pdf+Legacy+offshore+R+joshua+koch&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

HA!!!!

So, co-defendants in a class action suit worked together to shuffle assets from Superior to Legacy.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: February 24, 2009, 04:14:23 PM »

No address was given for donations, but here are his posts.  Included are the surrounding posts, to keep it all in context:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

LegallyLex Hero Member Posts: 551
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
on: April 03, 2008, 06:46:44 PM »

Hey everyone, I am finally getting my brother John Silvetti on here in a few minutes. If you have any questions about the Persistence and search that he may answer, I am sure he will... (if it isn't confidential) Give me a few minutes!

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 07:19:47 PM »

I would like to give everyone at BFN an update on where we stand. The Persistence completed surveying the initial and extended grids. Basically, this means that the sonar survey was completed. Over 275 targets of interest were picked up and analyzed by the sonar interpreters. Only 25% of the targets were investigated by the ROV. At that point, we had run out of money and weather. Louis Schaefer committed a very generous amount of money towards the survey and the rest of us absorbed what we could. However, that was all based on the initial survey grid. Once the grid tripled, obviously so did our committments. The weather had continually increased until we were constantly facing 20 ft. seas. The Persistence can handle 20 foot seas, however, it is very dangerous for the crew and impossible to collect data. It was taking us 3 days to complete what took us only 1 day the month before. It was time to call it off. This was a very difficult thing to do as we had all prepared ourselves to either find Natalee or not. None of us were prepared to leave not knowing one way or the other. I believe once the reality set in that we were going to leave without knowing, that was the lowest point in morale of the entire trip. It took a few days for everyone to shake it off and complete what we could.

Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 07:34:08 PM »

Thank you Jamie for your kind words. You must realize that the support that everyone posted daily kept us upbeat and working. You all were truly there with us. We are currently looking for an ROV vessel we can work with to return to complete the target investigations later in the year. I just returned last night from New England where I looked at a vessel that was being considered to do this with.The surveyors from the Persistence were also working with the Maritime Police and Prosecutor's Office utilizing bottom scanning sonar in ponds and murky bodies of water. This is ongoing, however, the strike on the island has brought this to a halt until the strike is settled. Rumors claim this may happen on Monday.

Debbie AdministratorHero Member Posts: 26257
Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 07:42:21 PM »

John, what can we do to insure that the search is completed?Also, when the cage was found that was shown on Dateline (pictures also hit the internet) what thoughts, emotions, etc... went through your mind? Can you elaborate on that for us? Thanks!

Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount. So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world.The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her. I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 07:55:25 PM »

John, a lot of BFN posters have asked me how much money would be needed to complete the search. Can you provide an estimate on what amount would be needed?

Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 07:58:19 PM »

It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: February 24, 2009, 04:15:40 PM »

Edited to add in red

POWER OF ATTORNEY

WAY hinky!!

Schaefer Holdings, LP
9302 LAMBRIGHT ROAD
HOUSTON, TX 77075

HA!!!!

So, co-defendants in a class action suit worked together to shuffle assets from Superior to Legacy.

When i get a chance i will read the whole court.Seems the people where doing some really "HINKY" stuff,with Superior Offshore,to say the least.It looks that these people are playing three card monty with their assets.Catch me if you can?Not just Schaefer and Koch but the others as well!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: February 24, 2009, 04:23:20 PM »

You don't get a class action lawsuit filed against you for philanthropic endeavors.

Just saying. . . . . .

No, you sure don't!  What these people claim was done to them does seem supported by the facts and times of sale of those with insider information.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: February 24, 2009, 04:25:12 PM »

I was seriously considering buying some of the DEEP stock myself at one time.  Good thing I reconsidered!

I wonder how those who uphold the actions of these companies would feel if they had personally done so themselves.  Or put their whole IRA or 401K into this company? 

Would they still uphold these individuals in that case?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #730 on: February 24, 2009, 04:28:58 PM »

No address was given for donations, but here are his posts.  Included are the surrounding posts, to keep it all in context:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

on: April 03, 2008, 06:46:44 PM »

Hey everyone, I am finally getting my brother John Silvetti on here in a few minutes. If you have any questions about the Persistence and search that he may answer, I am sure he will... (if it isn't confidential) Give me a few minutes!

Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 07:19:47 PM »

I would like to give everyone at BFN an update on where we stand. The Persistence completed surveying the initial and extended grids. Basically, this means that the sonar survey was completed. Over 275 targets of interest were picked up and analyzed by the sonar interpreters. Only 25% of the targets were investigated by the ROV. At that point, we had run out of money and weather. Louis Schaefer committed a very generous amount of money towards the survey and the rest of us absorbed what we could. However, that was all based on the initial survey grid. Once the grid tripled, obviously so did our committments. The weather had continually increased until we were constantly facing 20 ft. seas. The Persistence can handle 20 foot seas, however, it is very dangerous for the crew and impossible to collect data. It was taking us 3 days to complete what took us only 1 day the month before. It was time to call it off. This was a very difficult thing to do as we had all prepared ourselves to either find Natalee or not. None of us were prepared to leave not knowing one way or the other. I believe once the reality set in that we were going to leave without knowing, that was the lowest point in morale of the entire trip. It took a few days for everyone to shake it off and complete what we could.

Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 07:34:08 PM »

Thank you Jamie for your kind words. You must realize that the support that everyone posted daily kept us upbeat and working. You all were truly there with us. We are currently looking for an ROV vessel we can work with to return to complete the target investigations later in the year. I just returned last night from New England where I looked at a vessel that was being considered to do this with.The surveyors from the Persistence were also working with the Maritime Police and Prosecutor's Office utilizing bottom scanning sonar in ponds and murky bodies of water. This is ongoing, however, the strike on the island has brought this to a halt until the strike is settled. Rumors claim this may happen on Monday.

Debbie AdministratorHero Member Posts: 26257
Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 07:42:21 PM »

John, what can we do to insure that the search is completed?Also, when the cage was found that was shown on Dateline (pictures also hit the internet) what thoughts, emotions, etc... went through your mind? Can you elaborate on that for us? Thanks!

Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount. So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world.The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her. I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 07:55:25 PM »

John, a lot of BFN posters have asked me how much money would be needed to complete the search. Can you provide an estimate on what amount would be needed?

Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 07:58:19 PM »

It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars
Thank You Jen.....So if I'm reading this right the PO Box in Kemah has nothing to do with the April 2008 date of where to send donations.....the PO Box relates to Donations prior to the Persistence leaving Louisiana....Right?

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: February 24, 2009, 04:29:54 PM »

Defendant Mermisliquidated over $980,000 in Superior Offshore stock,Defendant Koch liquidatedover $2.9 million, Defendant Burks liquidated over $550,000, and Defendant Schaefer profited over$45 million from his sales of Company shares during the Class Period.

HA!!!!

From above we also have defendants:

Mermis
Burks

And here is when they named Donald Terry as as Superior's Interim President and Chief Executive Officer.

Donald Terry is the guy who signed the sale/buyback agreement with Legacy.

And lookie at where the names Mermis and Burks come in:

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/01-28-2008/0004743641&EDATE=

Superior Offshore International Announces Appointment of E. Donald Terry as Interim President and Chief Executive Officer

HOUSTON, Jan. 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Superior Offshore
International, Inc. (Nasdaq: DEEP) today announced that its Board of
Directors has unanimously approved the appointment of E. Donald Terry,
currently an independent director of Superior Offshore, as the Company's
Interim President and Chief Executive Officer until a successor is named,
effective immediately. Mr. Terry's appointment followed James J. Mermis'
resignation as President, Chief Executive Officer and a director of the
Company.
Mr. Mermis plans to join Kaplan Industry as its President of
Technical Operations.

James L. Persky, Superior Offshore's independent Chairman of the Board,
said, "Don Terry is the natural choice to lead Superior Offshore during
this interim period. Don comes to Superior Offshore with a wealth of
operational and leadership expertise earned during his 45 years in the
subsea construction and commercial diving industry. His extensive
experience in our industry gives him immediate insight into the business
and operations of Superior Offshore and the needs and expectations of our
customers. He has a solid track record of helping companies successfully
take advantage of new opportunities while addressing current challenges."

Louis E. Schaefer, Jr., Superior Offshore's founder and largest
shareholder, said, "I am extremely pleased that Don Terry has agreed to
lead Superior Offshore. Don has successfully founded, grown and managed a
number of subsea construction and commercial diving companies and, as a
current independent director, he is already familiar with the Company and
its customers and dedicated employees. I am confident that Don will provide
Superior Offshore with leadership and stability and I fully support his
appointment as interim CEO."

Mr. Terry said, "I am honored that the Board has selected me to lead
Superior Offshore on an interim basis, and I am excited about Superior
Offshore's significant strengths and dedicated employees. Working with the
Superior Offshore team, I am fully committed to continuing the Company's
focus on operational excellence and superior customer service and I will
work to grow the Company and deliver value to our shareholders."

About E. Donald Terry

Mr. Terry has over 45 years of experience in the subsea construction
and commercial diving industry. Mr. Terry has been an independent director
of Superior Offshore since April 2007. During 2003, Mr. Terry was a
consultant for Horizon Offshore, Inc., a provider of marine construction
services. From 1998 to 2000, Mr. Terry was Chief Executive Officer and
Chairman of the Board of Terry Offshore, Inc., an offshore energy services
company. From 1995 to 1998, Mr. Terry was Worldwide General Manager of
McDermott Underwater Services, a marine underwater engineering and
construction company. From 1992 to 1995, Mr. Terry was Vice President of
Offshore Pipelines, Inc., a marine engineering and construction company.
From 1988 to 1992, Mr. Terry was President and Chief Operating Officer and
a director of Offshore Petroleum Divers, Inc., an offshore commercial
diving company, which he co-founded in 1988. From 1979 to 1988, Mr. Terry
served in a number of capacities with Cal Dive International Inc., an
offshore commercial diving company, including as President and Chief
Operating Officer from 1985 to 1988, Vice President -- Americas from 1981
to 1985, and a director from 1979 to 1988.

About Superior Offshore International, Inc.

Superior Offshore is a leading provider of subsea construction and
commercial diving services to the offshore oil and gas industry, serving
operators internationally and domestically in the outer continental shelf
of the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. Construction services include installation,
upgrading and decommissioning of pipelines and production infrastructure.
Commercial diving services include inspection, maintenance and repair
services and support services for subsea construction and salvage
operations. The company also operates a construction/fabrication division.
Superior Offshore operates a fleet of nine service vessels and provides
remotely operated vehicles (ROVs) and saturation diving systems for
deepwater and harsh environment operations.

Forward-Looking Statements

Certain statements contained in this news release are forward-looking
statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are, or
may be deemed to be, forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements
by their nature involve substantial risks and uncertainties that could
significantly affect expected results, and actual future results could
differ materially from those described in such statements. Although it is
not possible to identify all factors, we continue to face many risks and
uncertainties. Some of the factors that could cause actual future results
to differ materially are described under the caption "Risk Factors" in our
Prospectus, dated April 19, 2007 and filed with the Securities and Exchange
Commission ("SEC") on April 20, 2007, and our other filings with the SEC,
which may be obtained by visiting the Investor Relations section of our
website under "Financial Information" at http://www.superioroffshore.com or
from the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov.

Contacts:
    Superior Offshore International
    Roger Burks, Executive VP & CFO

roger.burks@superioroffshore.com
    713-910-1875

DRG&E
    Ken Dennard
    ksdennard@drg-e.com
    713-529-6600
--------------

So - one more co-defendant jumped ship (Mermis) while yet another co-defendant ()Burks) names Terry as Interim President, and Terry then signs the agreement with Legacy.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: February 24, 2009, 04:30:08 PM »

d)Defendant R. Joshua Koch ("Koch") was Senior Vice President, GeneralCounsel, Secretary, and a member of the Board ofDirectors of Superior Offshore at the time oftheIPO. Defendant Koch prepared and signed the materially untrue and misleading RegistrationStatement. In connection with the IPO, defendant Koch sold and/or disposed of over 1.5 millionshares of Company shares that he owned or controlled, to realize gross proceeds of $22. 5 million.During the Class Period, defendant Koch also sold nearly an additional 350,000 shares he ownedand/or controlled to realize additional gross proceeds of over $2.9 million.9

He was a little more than involved would you say??

From reading it seems Schaefer was also paying his son's company Greenhead rentals.Another company worth looking at!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: February 24, 2009, 04:31:12 PM »

You don't get a class action lawsuit filed against you for philanthropic endeavors.

Just saying. . . . . .

No, you sure don't!  What these people claim was done to them does seem supported by the facts and times of sale of those with insider information.

And then some!!

I sure hope these plaintiff's attorneys know all about what we've just discovered!!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: February 24, 2009, 04:32:25 PM »

Hotping - that's correct.

You'll be looking for whomever that box was registered to in (at least) November 2007.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: February 24, 2009, 04:33:40 PM »

d)Defendant R. Joshua Koch ("Koch") was Senior Vice President, GeneralCounsel, Secretary, and a member of the Board ofDirectors of Superior Offshore at the time oftheIPO. Defendant Koch prepared and signed the materially untrue and misleading RegistrationStatement. In connection with the IPO, defendant Koch sold and/or disposed of over 1.5 millionshares of Company shares that he owned or controlled, to realize gross proceeds of $22. 5 million.During the Class Period, defendant Koch also sold nearly an additional 350,000 shares he ownedand/or controlled to realize additional gross proceeds of over $2.9 million.9

He was a little more than involved would you say??

From reading it seems Schaefer was also paying his son's company Greenhead rentals.Another company worth looking at!

I would say so!!!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: February 24, 2009, 04:36:22 PM »

I was seriously considering buying some of the DEEP stock myself at one time.  Good thing I reconsidered!

I wonder how those who uphold the actions of these companies would feel if they had personally done so themselves.  Or put their whole IRA or 401K into this company? 

Would they still uphold these individuals in that case?

Well, Anna, there is still ample opportunity for them to still get on board with one of these companies owned by the same parties.

Why does something tell me that even those who support or claim to support these individuals will not be doing that?

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: February 24, 2009, 04:38:17 PM »

As far as asking for last minute donations, I believe that was in March and if I'm not mistaken they asked for donations to be sent to TES (at that time).

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7921.msg327458#msg327458

While searching I found this post of Kyles that has always bothered me.  My comments in Red:

Dateline made many grievous mistakes in the broadcast.  To name a few:

1) My biggest problem with it --  they failed to mention or include any interview from John Silvetti, the owner of the Persistence and field project manager of the search. He was just as influencial to the project as TM. Really?  See #5.  If it was a TES documentary then why are you mad they didn't intervew Silvetti?

2) They included a statement by Dave H. which said we could find a quarter on the seafloor with our equipment.  We do not have the ability to detect a quarter on the seafloor.  To anyone in the industry, this is silly.  BFD

3) the trap was not found where Tim Miller guessed or had a feeling it would be.

4) the broadcast gave the impression that they knew the type of trap which was allegedly stolen from the fishermen's huts.  They speculated on the missing trap using added file footage. WTF did you expect?  It's TV, they like to over dramatize.

5)  the broadcast was supposed to be a documentary on TES and Tim Miller, not the search for Natalee Holloway.  It seems they used Tim Miller to get the scoop on the search.  Now Kyle, you can't be this stupid.  You think Dateline decided to come along on the ship because they love sailing? 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: February 24, 2009, 04:46:53 PM »

klaas!!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: February 24, 2009, 04:47:05 PM »

Forexample, according to CW 1, around the time of the IPO,Mermis was trying to attain a project out of Venezuela. Rather than securing that work for Superior, Mermis instead sent the project to Kaplan Industry - a Company he joined after the bankruptcy.24

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.