May 01, 2024, 01:47:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 212796 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: February 24, 2009, 04:49:18 PM »

klaas - I spoke with TES' office in March 2008 - and yes, they were still receiving donations for the ocean search thru their office.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #741 on: February 24, 2009, 04:49:31 PM »

Hotping - that's correct.

You'll be looking for whomever that box was registered to in (at least) November 2007.
Thanks Jen......I just wanted verification from another Monkey that I was on the right track....I checked with the PO and it was definitely listed to an individual in November 2007..... I have the list narrowed even more now....I'll post the names later to see if any of You recognize a name.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: February 24, 2009, 04:51:37 PM »

klaas - I spoke with TES' office in March 2008 - and yes, they were still receiving donations for the ocean search thru their office.

LegallyLex or John Silvetti himself posted at BFN to send donations to TES I believe.  I'll find the post.  I want to say it was John that posted it.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: February 24, 2009, 04:56:05 PM »

LegallyLex or John Silvetti himself posted at BFN to send donations to TES I believe.  I'll find the post.  I want to say it was John that posted it.

FYI - it wasn't in any of John's posts that were forwarded to me (and I beleive I got them all).  So must be in one of Lex's.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: February 24, 2009, 04:58:53 PM »

Dang, can't find that particular post now.  Here is more from BFN.  JDsurveyor1 is Silvetti:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.0

John, what can we do to insure that the search is completed?

Also, when the cage was found that was shown on Dateline (pictures also hit the internet) what thoughts, emotions, etc... went through your mind?  Can you elaborate on that for us?  Thanks!
The important thing is to raise funds.  It will require corporate support as well as private donations.  Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world.

The media really blew the cage out of proportion.  Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat.  It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast.  My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after.  It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest.  The crew moved onto other targets.  Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her.  I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: February 24, 2009, 04:59:02 PM »

AIVD remains in Aruba

AMSTERDAM - Intelligence AIVD does not Aruba. This is despite the request of the Aruban Prime Minister Nelson Oduber who wants all of the island AIVD'ers leave.

Writes that Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld (CDA) in a letter to the Lower House.

Bijleveld says no reason to try to meet a request of the Aruban Prime Minister Nelson Oduber.

Croes

The Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes said the AIVD'ers to want, after an internal report of the Dutch Representation in Aruba was held.

He played it to the media, wrote Bijleveld. That he deliberately reporting the publicity has, Bijleveld called 'bad'.

Harassment

In reporting to Aruban politicians and their relatives are not spared. Thus Croes' the ramkoers-role and the electorate happy, while a nephew of Croes and the son of Prime Minister Nelson Oduber intimidate people. The Aruban Minister accused the Netherlands after the leak of intelligence reporting.

Liason

In Aruba is Bijleveld since 2006 with the Aruban government liaison work of the AIVD. This liaison officer to maintain contact with intelligence and security services in Latin America and the Caribbean, requires the Secretary of State.

The liaison is not involved in the creation of the weekly messages, one of which ended up in Croes, set Bijleveld.

Confidential

The reporting was due to 'human error' in an Aruban official right, let Bijleveld know. An official of the Ministry of Justice sent the reporting accidentally mailed to an Aruban official.

"There is no evidence that this is not done in good faith." The document was very much given that it had to be treated confidentially.

Damage

The Aruban officials played the message to Croes, while Justice officials have unsuccessfully tried to e-mail retrieval.

Bijleveld acknowledged in the letter that the relationship between the Netherlands and Aruba by reporting damage has occurred. It good to have had talks with Oduber about the incident. On this basis, they think that the relationship soon again in a calmer waters will state. "

http://www.nu.nl/algemeen/1922923/aivd-blijft-op-aruba.html

Bijleveld also writes that it is regrettable that Rudy Croes made the leaked VNO-report public.

in another letter Bijleveld writes that she is worried about corruption on Aruba and the Antilles.
this might make Oduber/Croes angry, because Brinkman is of the same opinion as Bijleveld on this, only in less diplomatic terms.

Bijleveld is trying to calm the situation before the debate next Wednesday March 4th.
interesting to see if there will be response from Aruba this week.
a response from Croes usually leads to more trouble.

http://www.refdag.nl/artikel/1394062/Uitlekken+geheim+rapport+kwalijk.html

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: February 24, 2009, 05:00:08 PM »

What does this mean?

http://www.yellowpages.com/info-LMS86943925/Schaefer-Realty-Holdings-Llc?from=qpibp-mi

Schaefer Realty Holdings Llc
100 Enterprise Ave
League City, TX 77573 Map

GENERAL INFORMATION:

AKA
Legacy Offshore Llc

???
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: February 24, 2009, 05:11:30 PM »

What does this mean?

http://www.yellowpages.com/info-LMS86943925/Schaefer-Realty-Holdings-Llc?from=qpibp-mi

Schaefer Realty Holdings Llc
100 Enterprise Ave
League City, TX 77573 Map

GENERAL INFORMATION:

AKA
Legacy Offshore Llc

???

Nevermind.

Legacy Offshore, LLC

Houston Office
100 Enterprise Ave.
League City, TX 77573
Office 281-334-2266
Fax 281-334-2206
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: February 24, 2009, 05:11:35 PM »

Jen - finally found it, yes it was Legallylex and not John.  These are posts from BFN:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8380.msg328964#msg328964

I have posted a myspace bulletin as follows.  Please feel free to copy and paste it and use if for your myspace, face book etc to have people continue to forward and donate so that the water work can be completed.  When I post it, the video pops up.  However, here it won't but if you copy and paste to your myspace it should pop back up.  Thanks all!

In the search for Natalee Holloway, all the side scan sonar work is completed.  There are approximately 150 targets that have not been looked at due to lack of funding.  The Persistence and crew leave with very mixed emotions! They wanted to bring Natalee home to American soil and her family.  They will now not know if she is in the 150 targets.  Donations can be made to Texas Equusearch to finish this up at a later date.  With a new ship and ROV, and, calm weather, this may be able to be completed in 3 weeks!<br />The information for TES is listed below.  <br /><br /><br /><a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=25285782">Check out this video: Persistence looking for Natalee Holloway</a><br /><br /><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="all" height="386" width="480" data="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf">
  <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
  <param name="allowNetworking" value="all" />
  <param name="movie" value="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" />
  <param name="flashvars" value="m=25285782&type=video&v=2" />
</object>..<br /><br /><a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.addToProfileConfirm&videoid=25285782&title=Check out this video: Persistence looking for Natalee Holloway">Add to My Profile</a> | <a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.home">More Videos</a><br /><br />Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search". To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html Texas EquuSearch Office: 4013 FM 517, Suite B Dickinson, Texas 77539 P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539 Office: (281) 309-9500 Fax: (281) 534-6719 Toll Free: (877) 270-9500 Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8398.msg329116#msg329116

So the search is over.
So what now? And not to offend anyone, but I don't mean this is in a spiritual sense, or a "don't give up now" sense, I mean in a concrete, steps to be taken sense. What happens next with the case and with the search? Joran has not been rearrested and the search was unable to locate Natalee, so what is next?

I think an immediate agenda many of us have taken on is... to continue... trying to find significant funding/donations... to finish the search... at least of those 150 (or so) targets that may yield Natalee and... maybe... evidence. This is no small undertaking, of course, and so far none of us are in a position to know or receive any feedback on how we are doing... are we any closer. Just a ballfield guess on my part... but I'd imagine a three-week endeavor of this sort will cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $500,000.00. Meaning... we only need one donor such as Louis Schaefer and John (with the Persistence)... or... a whole bunch of smaller ones.

Organized steps of who has contacted whom might have been an ideal approach to such a huge undertaking but my experience so far with this type group-work of anonymous members across a variety of forums is just about impossible to... orchestrate. However... if you have any ideas, steps, thoughts on it... I'm all ears... ?

Sindalle, Louis and Tim are trying to raise funds (probably as I type this) to finish out the ROV portion of looking at the targets.  No one has just stopped... They are trying to raise the funds to return to the targets.  I am sure Dave, Robin and Beth are also.  I am continuing email campaigns and mass bulletins to try to get donations sent to Texass Equusearch to finish this.  Angela has it right! We need to continue to seek donations to finish.   

I hope this helps answer some questions you may have... Smile

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8398.msg329120#msg329120

It is a shame that the ship and crew had to leave before their work was done.

There was so little time to raise funds. If only  it could have been started sooner.

I know you are saying it is not over, but  Like everyone, I wish it could have continued now

Starr, I agree.  But you remember what started out as a 22 mile grid turn into approximately 52 miles scanned.  Also, you read the updates with the bad weather the Persistence had in trying to get the data.  This slowed the progress down.  So they were definitely there longer than initially thought because of expanding the grid and the weather.  Since John does not deal with the financing portion, (TES and Louis do),  I let everyone know as soon as John heard that there was no more funding and donations were needed.  I did not know until then; and, I believe it was a day or two after that that it was on the media (Tim on Greta). 

We can only do what we can do. (Please know that no one was more saddened to leave without looking at those targets than the Persistence crew).  They did manage to get the complete side scanner survey done and have the data for the targets not looked at.  Now, it's time to get donations to complete this part.  A boat and ROV will have to go over and look at the targets.  If they do this in good weather (not the winter), they can probably complete it in about 3 weeks.   Had the Persistence stayed at this point, they probably would NOT have been able to complete the work in 3 weeks due to the severity of the weather.  It would have taken them much longer I am sure.

I am sure TES, Louis, Dave, Robin, Beth and all of us here will continue to seek donations to finish the project.
I am saddened too.... I am sure my sadness is nothing compared to that of the crew, but this is what needs to be accomplished now. 

I hope that explains it a little better.  Have a good day Starr!   

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: February 24, 2009, 05:13:27 PM »

About Legacy Offshore

Based in Broussard, Louisiana and with a Sales and Estimating office in Houston, Texas, located at

100 Enterprise Avenue, League City, Texas 77573, Legacy Offshore is an innovative provider in the

area of subsea construction services and fabrication. Operating at depths, but not limited to, 300 feet,

our specialized personnel provide construction and inspection services to both domestic and

international markets
. Legacy Offshore sustains its subsea and topside projects with an expanding fleet

of diving support vessels, experienced offshore personnel, and a project management team with a

proven track record in the Gulf of Mexico, Latin America and other foreign markets. For more

information, please visit www.legacyoffshore.com.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: February 24, 2009, 05:15:11 PM »

AIVD remains in Aruba

AMSTERDAM - Intelligence AIVD does not Aruba. This is despite the request of the Aruban Prime Minister Nelson Oduber who wants all of the island AIVD'ers leave.

Writes that Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld (CDA) in a letter to the Lower House.

Bijleveld says no reason to try to meet a request of the Aruban Prime Minister Nelson Oduber.

Croes

The Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes said the AIVD'ers to want, after an internal report of the Dutch Representation in Aruba was held.

He played it to the media, wrote Bijleveld. That he deliberately reporting the publicity has, Bijleveld called 'bad'.

Harassment

In reporting to Aruban politicians and their relatives are not spared. Thus Croes' the ramkoers-role and the electorate happy, while a nephew of Croes and the son of Prime Minister Nelson Oduber intimidate people. The Aruban Minister accused the Netherlands after the leak of intelligence reporting.

Liason

In Aruba is Bijleveld since 2006 with the Aruban government liaison work of the AIVD. This liaison officer to maintain contact with intelligence and security services in Latin America and the Caribbean, requires the Secretary of State.

The liaison is not involved in the creation of the weekly messages, one of which ended up in Croes, set Bijleveld.

Confidential

The reporting was due to 'human error' in an Aruban official right, let Bijleveld know. An official of the Ministry of Justice sent the reporting accidentally mailed to an Aruban official.

"There is no evidence that this is not done in good faith." The document was very much given that it had to be treated confidentially.

Damage

The Aruban officials played the message to Croes, while Justice officials have unsuccessfully tried to e-mail retrieval.

Bijleveld acknowledged in the letter that the relationship between the Netherlands and Aruba by reporting damage has occurred. It good to have had talks with Oduber about the incident. On this basis, they think that the relationship soon again in a calmer waters will state. "

Bijleveld also writes that it is regrettable that Rudy Croes made the leaked VNO-report public.

in another letter Bijleveld writes that she is worried about corruption on Aruba and the Antilles.
this might make Oduber/Croes angry, because Brinkman is of the same opinion as Bijleveld on this, only in less diplomatic terms.

Bijleveld is trying to calm the situation before the debate next Wednesday March 4th.

That's for sure!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: February 24, 2009, 05:33:10 PM »

AIVD remains in Aruba

Croes

Harassment

Liason

Confidential

Damage

That's for sure!

i think Rudy is very pissed now. but maybe Oduber keeps him on a short leash.

Aruba demanded the departure of the AIVD and an apology for the VNO-report.
both Aruba didn't get.

instead Bijleveld criticizes Rudy for making the report public.
and says the AIVD won't leave.
and brings up the corruption on Aruba (to be specific, leak of transparency and integrity of the Aruban government).

so Bijleveld must have taken the VNO-report serious!!
and is siding with Brinkman (in more diplomatic terms of course).
and then she says she is calming the situation. 

so i bet Rudy is having a very hard time now keeping his mouth shut.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: February 24, 2009, 06:01:55 PM »

Boats owned by Superior Offshore:

Superior Endeavour Vanuatu Own 2004 (2) 10/2004 265 8,600 61 Yes(3) 50
Gulmar Falcon Panama Charter(4) 2006 04/2006 220 9,235 73 Yes(3) 30
Gulmar Condor Marshall Charter(5) 2006 07/2007 341 10,764 128 Yes(3) 120/70
Islands
Adams Surveyor Bahrain Charter(6) 2007 03/2007 228 5,084 54 No(7) 45
Toisa Puma Liberia Charter( 2007 - 253 4,672 60 Yes(3) 25
Seamec III India Charter(9) 2007 07/2007 304 5,124 90 Yes(3) 50/10
Four-Point Vessels:
Gulf Diver III U.S. Own 2003 09/2003 165 1,034 36 No 10
Gulf Diver IV (10) U.S. Own 2005 - 168 2,880 43 No 15
Gulf Diver V U.S. Own 2005 03/2006 180 3,330 23 No 15
Gulf Diver VI U.S. Own 2006 09/2006 166 2,890 38 No 15
----------

Boats in Trinidad as of November 2007:

Gulmar Condor, Seamec III, and the Crossmar 14

This company has two boats of the same name.Any relation?

http://www.gulmaroffshore.com/

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: February 24, 2009, 06:14:45 PM »

Thanx again VMS!

I think I finally get it.

Janet

VMS provided some good information.Unintentionally i believe?

I prefer to stay away from speculation, hearsay, and opinion. I would rather deal with facts, wherever they may lead.  I have been praying for justice for Natalee since June of 2005. Do not make assumptions about me or what my intentions are, Keepthefaith.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #754 on: February 24, 2009, 06:15:33 PM »

Henk Kamp is a Dutch politician. Since January 1, 2009 he is Commissioner for Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba.

He was Minister of Defense from 12 December 2002 till 22 February 2007.
As part of his "farewell tour" as Minister of Defence, Henk Kamp visited the Dutch troops in Afghanistan and paid his respects to president Hamid Karzai. President Karzai awarded Henk Kamp the High State Medal of Ghazi Wazir Mohammad Akbar Khan.

Henk Kamp said the same thing as Hero Brinkman at Dutch talkshow Pauw&Witteman, in softer terms:
(vid is in Dutch)
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDKh5iGrgiA&feature=channel_page

never lift the pressure of evil island
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: February 24, 2009, 06:19:53 PM »

Thanx again VMS!

Janet

I prefer to stay away from speculation, hearsay, and opinion. I would rather deal with facts, wherever they may lead.  I have been praying for justice for Natalee since June of 2005. Do not make assumptions about me or what my intentions are, Keepthefaith.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: February 24, 2009, 06:23:02 PM »

Thanx again VMS!

Janet

Very interesting pattern's ehh Kermit?Legacy offshore.Another interesting one.ehhh Kermit?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: February 24, 2009, 06:23:07 PM »

11 Feb 2008 - Kyle asks for donations for the Persistence to continue the search. They are out of funds.

Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: “Holloway search”.
To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Bad news on the search.  Persistence has completed the underwater survey/grid.  Have identified 100+ objects and trying to narrow the list.  However, they are totally out of money.  If they can't come up with donations within a week or 10 days they will have to go home.
Dave Holloway has been talking to various officials to help chip in.
Without contributions Persistence is coming home.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.480

The RV Persistence to Leave Aruba
« on: March 01, 2008, 01:03:19 PM »

It is with sadness that I am reporting to everyone that the Persistence leaves Aruba tomorrow heading for home.  As you are aware, the side scan sonar search is complete.  There are many many targets for the ROV to look at.  Sadly, this will not happen with the Persistence.  The main reason is the lack of funding.  This combined with the winter rough weather makes it difficult.  John and the crew thank all of your for your help and many blessings and prayers you have provided.  Please continue these prayers until the Persistence and crew makes it back to port in New Iberia.

I don't know what to say! Everyone has tried.  I urge you to continue to try to obtain donations so that a boat and ROV can go back and dive all the targets that the Persistence has collected.  The feelings that John and the crew have are so mixed right now.  I can only imagine... In any event, please continue with trying to get donations for the finishing of this search.  I know I am... I will not give up.

Thanks everyone! You are the best!
Posted at BFN:

Re: The RV Persistence to Leave Aruba
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2008, 07:08:56 PM »

Quote from: dssm on March 01, 2008, 06:33:50 PM
Quote from: emilyanne on March 01, 2008, 06:30:19 PM
I am going to send out a mass email right now to everyone in my address book looking for donations. By the end of the week, I should have some money gathered. Where should I send it? I will donate $300 and include it in the rest of the money I gather throughout the week. This is NOT over yet.

Texas Equusearch marked "Natalee Holloway Search"

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

you go dssm! This is what we need! Continued requests for donations!

LegallyLex
I am sure TES, Louis, Dave, Robin, Beth and all of us here will continue to seek donations to finish the project.
Posted at BFN

LegalLex posted :
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2008, 01:34:38 PM »
Do you know if the donations received have been enough to keep the Persistence afloat  for long enough?

Kescah, the answer to that is no.  I wish it were a different answer.
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8255.45
LegallyLex

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: February 24, 2009, 06:24:47 PM »

Very interesting pattern's ehh Kermit?Legacy offshore.Another interesting one.ehhh Kermit?

Yes. I've been reading back. Great work Monkeys.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: February 24, 2009, 06:27:03 PM »

Yes. I've been reading back. Great work Monkeys.

We should again thank VMS for the help! 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.