May 01, 2024, 05:00:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 212839 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2009, 02:11:25 PM »

Keepthefaith ... you were missing in action last night.  Big date with your sweetie?

Next weekend hubby and I are headed down your way with three other couples from our church to see the Lion King production.  One couple is in charge of all the arrangements.  Although ... I do not know all the details ... I am excited already.

Janet
9:40 AM PT

I was around Janet.Closed the store down last night then jumped on late at night!Lion King.Must be at the Paramount!My mother's favorite show is "The Jersey Boy's".The one about Frankie Vallie.She's seen it many times and even threatens my dad to take her to Vegas to see it!Should be wonderful.We were going to see Mempis with the parents but something came up.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2009, 02:15:55 PM »

While eldest grandsons have just arrived for an afternoon at Mama and Papas.

They have been afforded two hours by their parents to play computer games.    Considering we only have two computers ... mine and youngest son's old one ... I will have to forfeit mine.

Later, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2009, 02:16:55 PM »

While eldest grandsons have just arrived for an afternoon at Mama and Papas.

They have been afforded two hours by their parents to play computer games.    Considering we only have two computers ... mine and youngest son's old one ... I will have to forfeit mine.

Later, Janet

Good Day Janet!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2009, 02:31:26 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

I've been in the old threads from a year ago, 2-26-08 to 3-02-08.  It's heartbreaking to read back through, really.

But, I need some help this morning...here's a quote from Silvetti posted at BFN:  "Louis Schaefer committed a very generous amount of money towards the survey and the rest of us absorbed what we could.  However, that was all based on the initial survey grid.  Once the grid tripled, obviously so did our committments."

I've not yet found any "official" explanation as to why the initial survey grid was tripled

Can anyone help me out with this?

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

XIV. The Search Area
#64 on: Today at 10:40:21 AM   lifesong  page 4
I've not yet found any "official" explanation as to why the initial survey grid was tripled.

Fri 25-Jan 1630 hrs
Special Notice:
By John Silvetti-
The original search area surveyed by the R/V Persistence was selected based on numerous pieces of information provided by Dave Holloway, Tim Miller, investigations, interrogations, depositions and other information from local authorities. After compiling and reviewing the information, the search area was selected by Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti. Upon completion of the sonar runs in this area, 65 ROV dives were performed by Offshore Innovative Solutions (OIS) on targets identified by sonar. Divers from the Aruban Police Diving Division and Underwater Expeditions made several dives and retrieved samples which were delivered for analysis. Several targets in this first survey grid yet remain to be investigated by ROV which will occur in approximately one week when ROV dive operations recommence.

Selection of the next area, the “Extended Search Area”, was based on one single piece of information, a reported confession by one of the three suspects. This confession, as relayed to the survey team, has some credence. It involves the same type of disposal scenario, but better defines the search area. This information in combination with the weather patterns observed by the survey team since our arrival on December 15th left only one boundary to define. The team needed to observe the island from offshore on a small vessel at night to determine this boundary. Sounds easy….huh?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2009, 02:33:18 PM »

I tried to sleep but ... sleep would not come.  Hubby was sawing logs which made me kindda jealous sooo .... prior to getting up again ... I gave him a shove and then ... pretended to be sleeping.  Now we are both up.  Fair is fair.

I am baaaad.  Sooo baaaad.

Anyways ... I think I will do a clean sweep of that violated room today.

Janet

Hey, baaad is o.k.!   

Janet pushing ????????

First spitting and now this??????????   

I love it ! too cute Janet, you are too cute !

Believe me ... there is nothing cute about a 62 year old granny walking across the back property at 4:00 AM in the morning in boots and her flannel nighty to an out building that contains about a zillion fish nets.  I was thinking some very unChristian thoughts as I was attempting to determine what was a "small" net.

Janet

Yes it is cute, very cute. Cute as me filling my bird feeder last night in my jammies which consisted of my thermal bootie slippers from restoration hardware, Rick's thermal shirt (which I often sleep in), and my velour warm up suit pants. It's chilly for the south this weekend and I gave up on glitz and glamour long ago! Luckily I have wonderful neighbors who forgive my bedhead when I take the doggie out at 5am in the morning too 

next time I want a photo ! YOU ARE TOO CUTE !

We live on property so ... fortunately the back of our yard is not visible to any of the neighbours.

Rick's shirt ...

I realize that hubby and I are getting on in years and ... when I attempt to comprehend life without him ... I just cannot go there.  I have a great relationship with all three of my grown kids but ... when all is said and done ... they all have their own lives and ... that is the way it should be.

None ... my heart breaks for you and ... it breaks for Peaches' hubby.  Sometimes ... life just does not seem fair.  I wish I understood the ways of our absolute God.  However ... if we mortals understood the ways of God ... He would not be God.  Does that make sense?  I realized that trust in the ways of our Heavenly Father is where it is at ... trust that He knows what is best for His precious children.

Hugs

Janet.

forgive my quote stacking and my robo posting this week 

Janet. I really do adore you.

Please know I finally realized my lesson, it's that to find that safe harbor with another person who loves you in spite of all of your shortcomings, is the gift that you never lose. It is also a gift that some never find so I am lucky in that regard. I see his touch in my children everyday.

Someone who used to post here, that I didn't always agree with but eventually we learned to move beyond that, reminded me of that lesson today. She sometimes reads her so I hope she will read that I am grateful for her friendship and support just as I am for yours.

I thought I'd share too that I had occasion to be in Natalee's hometown last fall for one of son's games. When he did play for Bama I used to struggle sitting in the stadium when the dance team would take the field, for Natalee was always there in my mind's eye. This last game he wasn't suited up for Bama but another team, but I still remembered her the entire time I was there vividly in my heart.

Look at the ties she's woven through all of our lives? I somehow truly believe she would smile to know that.

God bless Natalee

I continue to stand with the girl.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2009, 02:38:50 PM »

903 on: Today at 08:56:28 PM  SAN  pg 46
Why would they want to not question this persons motives.  They came on with both guns drawn and refused to answer certain questions. Why?  Why are they covering for these people all of a sudden.  Is someone related to one of these individuals that we don't know of
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.900

#904 on: Today at 08:59:53 PM   ktf
In my personal opinion.Some of these posters are either related or work for these people

----------------------------------
POSTER related or work for these people?

Smith, Halliburton, and Hughes are top oil drilling companies in the US.  I know this for sure because of personal experience.      Cheyney = Halliburton   Did our VP pop into Aruba to discuss some geological surveys before TES left?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4101.msg545029#msg545029

November 06, 2008, 10:08:08 PM 
Thirty-two years ago, I lived In Isfahan, Iran for two years[/b].  The left hand was used for toilet functions because their bathroom facilities are very different than ours are.  They don't use toilet paper
//http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3697.msg527697#msg527697
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3697.msg527697#msg527697

Think about it IRAN = BIG OIL

Iran is set to sell stakes in Isfahan and Trabiz refineries,

LOOK at the second paragraph where Iran is going to privatize 45 companies.
 IT's all about OIL companies in Iran.
http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=36256518

Now look at this:
These pensions, which include New York City’s five main funds and the California Public Employees’ Retirement System, hold $3.7 billion worth of shares in energy companies involved in Iran, out of a total $570 billion in assets.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/25/business/worldbusiness/25fund.html

WHERE IS ISFAHAN:
Isfahan or Esfahan (historically also rendered as Ispahan, Old Persian Aspadana, Middle Persian Spahan, Persian اصفهان) located about 340 km south of Tehran is Iran (Persia)'s third largest city. Isfahan has been designated by UNESCO as a world heritage city. It contains a wide variety of Islamic Architectural sites ranging from the 11th century to the 19th.

Congressman Sherman Says Iran More Likely to Nuke Isfahan than Israel
http://www.niacouncil.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=480&Itemid=2

IRAN SIGNS GAS DEAL WITH HALLIBURTON SUBSIDIARY. U.S. oil-services company Halliburton has won a tender to drill in two phases of the South Pars gas field, Iranian state television reported on 9 January. "Some American officials have shares in Halliburton," state television added, without providing any names.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/iran/2005/3-170105.htm
-----------------------------------------------

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2009, 02:42:59 PM »

903 on: Today at 08:56:28 PM  SAN  pg 46
Why would they want to not question this persons motives.  They came on with both guns drawn and refused to answer certain questions. Why?  Why are they covering for these people all of a sudden.  Is someone related to one of these individuals that we don't know of
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.900

#904 on: Today at 08:59:53 PM   ktf
In my personal opinion.Some of these posters are either related or work for these people

----------------------------------

Smith, Halliburton, and Hughes are top oil drilling companies in the US.  I know this for sure because of personal experience.      Cheyney = Halliburton   Did our VP pop into Aruba to discuss some geological surveys before TES left?

November 06, 2008, 10:08:08 PM 
Thirty-two years ago, I lived In Isfahan, Iran for two years[/b].  The left hand was used for toilet functions because their bathroom facilities are very different than ours are.  They don't use toilet paper
//http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3697.msg527697#msg527697
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3697.msg527697#msg527697

Think about it IRAN = BIG OIL

Iran is set to sell stakes in Isfahan and Trabiz refineries,

LOOK at the second paragraph where Iran is going to privatize 45 companies.
 IT's all about OIL companies in Iran.
http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=36256518

Now look at this:
These pensions, which include New York City’s five main funds and the California Public Employees’ Retirement System, hold $3.7 billion worth of shares in energy companies involved in Iran, out of a total $570 billion in assets.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/25/business/worldbusiness/25fund.html

WHERE IS ISFAHAN:
Isfahan or Esfahan (historically also rendered as Ispahan, Old Persian Aspadana, Middle Persian Spahan, Persian اصفهان) located about 340 km south of Tehran is Iran (Persia)'s third largest city. Isfahan has been designated by UNESCO as a world heritage city. It contains a wide variety of Islamic Architectural sites ranging from the 11th century to the 19th.

Congressman Sherman Says Iran More Likely to Nuke Isfahan than Israel
http://www.niacouncil.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=480&Itemid=2

IRAN SIGNS GAS DEAL WITH HALLIBURTON SUBSIDIARY. U.S. oil-services company Halliburton has won a tender to drill in two phases of the South Pars gas field, Iranian state television reported on 9 January. "Some American officials have shares in Halliburton," state television added, without providing any names.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/iran/2005/3-170105.htm
-----------------------------------------------

VERY INTERESTING...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2009, 02:47:16 PM »

I'm still just as perplexed today!If True.Whom is Paulus,as well as Antonio Carlo doing contracts for as well as laundering money!With common sense and logic it would have been so simple to give NATALEE HOLLOWAY JUSTICE.Why compound the problem if Paulus isn't one of the Perps??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2009, 02:49:30 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys! One more troubling aspect to Caps' "cut into pieces" theory: When you hide a body in 3-4 different places , you increase the liklihood that it would be found by 3-4 fold!

Caps that he was able to pin-point the possible location where Joran could have lost a shoe and also how far it is from the Whitehouse apartment, how far it is from his house if he needed to walk back and also keeping an eye on the time it took to do all this.

BUT I thought he said he got his information from his WITNESS friend that said he saw Joran without a shoe. This was before the witness was mentioned.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2009, 02:50:01 PM »

Interesting to note when some posters first started posting at SM. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2009, 02:51:39 PM »

(that was in reference to Kermit's and KTF's posts above)

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2009, 02:52:40 PM »

I think anybody is fair game in this Tragedy.It is interesting that some have disappeared for the moment!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2009, 02:54:08 PM »

I think anybody is fair game in this Tragedy.It is interesting that some have disappeared for the moment!
I was looking at said poster's nickname and possible initials.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2009, 02:57:02 PM »

In reference to Iran?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2009, 02:58:01 PM »

As the Froggy also said!Watch the patterns.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2009, 02:59:18 PM »

In reference to Iran?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2009, 03:02:17 PM »

In reference to Iran?

I'm with ya Wreck!Said poster was working very hard to get to know Kermit,as well as whom Kermit knew.IIRC.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2009, 03:04:49 PM »

I find the SS references interesting.  Didn't she start posting here about the same
time as Caps?

She said that she never believed that it was Natalee in the cage/trap,
but she did.....on the same page as CBB's enhancement of the skull and tennis shoe.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2009, 03:05:18 PM »

I was apart of one conversation regarding that being Air Force 2.Some where so admant against it.IIRC.Forget who they were.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2009, 03:06:19 PM »

I find the SS references interesting.  Didn't she start posting here about the same
time as Caps?

She said that she never believed that it was Natalee in the cage/trap,
but she did.....on the same page as CBB's enhancement of the skull and tennis shoe.
you can click on a poster's name and see their "join date". 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.