May 01, 2024, 04:40:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 212835 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: February 24, 2009, 09:22:56 PM »

Take note.  Lou's post regarding the lawsuit can now only be viewed by members of the Gold Monkey's site.

Janet

______

INTIMIDATION MEANT TO SILENCE?

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18 -
« Reply #451 on: February 19, 2009, 02:21:24 AM »

billb ... I sooo frustrated.  After reading Kyle Kingman's own words ... my quest to further  justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family dictates that I would not give John Silvetti the time of day.  I would spit on him.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.msg679694#msg679694

ldstlou
HMMMMMM! New Lawsuit and It Ain't Dr. Phil
« on: Today at 06:27:57 pm »

I was just tipped off to an upcoming lawsuit and it ain't Dr. Phil's!!

Me thinks you should not be slandering the names of good businessmen nor spitting on them either, especially businessmen with way more money than you and way more to lose by slander!

I guess some people think it can go on and on for months and not get tiresome. I think they guessed wrong!!

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=871.0

Janet,
I would spit on him too.

Another lawsuit in the making.

Janet

Where I come from we say "I wouldn't spit on him if he was on fire". lol   

I say........bring it.

Howdy monkeys.  Of course I'm way behind as usual.  haha

Well ... if you would not spend so much time star gazing ... looking out for UFOs ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: February 24, 2009, 09:24:39 PM »

Take note.  Lou's post regarding the lawsuit can now only be viewed by members of the Gold Monkey's site.

Janet

______

Tamikosmom

billb ... I sooo frustrated.  After reading Kyle Kingman's own words ... my quest to further  justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family dictates that I would not give John Silvetti the time of day.  I would spit on him.

Janet

ldstlou

Me thinks you should not be slandering the names of good businessmen nor spitting on them either, especially businessmen with way more money than you and way more to lose by slander!

I guess some people think it can go on and on for months and not get tiresome. I think they guessed wrong!!

Janet,
I would spit on him too.

Another lawsuit in the making.

Janet

Where I come from we say "I wouldn't spit on him if he was on fire". lol   

I say........bring it.

Howdy monkeys.  Of course I'm way behind as usual.  haha

Well ... if you would not spend so much time star gazing ... looking out for UFOs ...

Janet

Snoopy should be thankful that Wreck jumped up into the sky and blocked that meteor with his head!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: February 24, 2009, 09:31:18 PM »

Janet

______

Tamikosmom

Janet

ldstlou

I would assume there has been some research being done on Tamikosmom's financial status "over there".

How else would Lou know that John Silvetti has "way more money".  After all ... it is just Scared Monkeys who speculate.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: February 24, 2009, 09:33:42 PM »

Hi KaaaTeeeF

Now if that does not get the forum buzzing ... nothing will.

Janet
Bow Chicka Wow Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: February 24, 2009, 09:33:44 PM »

Hi Snoopy.

How is the real "Snoopy" doing?

Janet

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: February 24, 2009, 09:35:47 PM »

Lifesong,

If you were asking for our opinion of Mos & Richardson, I would have to say that I do not trust either one, but that is because of all that we've seen happen and not happen over the past almost 4 years. 

That said, having had a chief and detective in the family, I know that there are power struggles at times when departments have to work with the prosecutor's office.  Each takes pride in their work, and I'm certain ego comes into play, as well.   It should be a coordinated effort. 

In Aruba, with the judicial system we can't possibly understand,  my take is the prosecutor's office called the shots.  Right there is a setting that might undermine the self-proclaimed talents of the chief and his underlings, which might produce statements contradicting the stance of prosecutor.   jmo

Thanks 2NJ, that makes a lot of sense. 

I guess my initial impression was that the prosecutor's office can only work with the evidence and statements taken by ALE...so if Van der Straaten initiated the cover-up and the police force under him followed his lead ala Dennis Jacobs' incredibly incompetent questioning, then at the end of the day the prosecutor has nothing.

I think they are both corrupt.  However, iirc Richardson's wife was van der Straaten's secretary.  Also, if I've been following ceasu's posts correctly, Mos may have been ratting out ole' Rudy's corruption regime to the homeland in that VNO report & it got him sent home early...

Then again - it's always possible I've misunderstood everything.

Except that Tim Trahan, in my opinion, should never be hired to dive anywhere for anything.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: February 24, 2009, 09:40:41 PM »

You Guyyyyyyys.  Stop!!  lol    

Snoopy seems to be doing fine.  Son has a new puppy, and that has been very good for the old boy. Thanks for asking Janet.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: February 24, 2009, 09:41:22 PM »

Transaction
& Date Reported
Date Company Symbol Insider
Relationship Shares
Traded Average
Price Total
Amount Shares
Ownership Filing
2007-04-25
Sale 2007-04-27
2:42 pm Superior Offshore International Inc. DEEP Schaefer Louis E Jr
(Chairman
Director
10% owner) 3,025,000 $15 $45,375,000 2,409,167
(Direct
Indirect) View
2007-04-25
Sale 2007-04-27
2:42 pm Superior Offshore International Inc. DEEP Schaefer Holdings, LP
Schaefer Holdings GP, LLC
(10% owner) 1,300,000 $15 $19,500,000 2,409,167
(Direct) View
2007-04-25
Sale 2007-04-27
2:42 pm Superior Offshore International Inc. DEEP Koch R Joshua Jr
(Sr VP, Counsel & Secretary
Director
10% owner) 1,300,000 $15 $19,500,000 2,409,167
(Indirect) View

http://www.secform4.com/insider-trading/1372326-2.htm

If you look at these figures.How much did Schaefer walk away with??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: February 24, 2009, 09:46:42 PM »

Lifesong,

If you were asking for our opinion of Mos & Richardson, I would have to say that I do not trust either one, but that is because of all that we've seen happen and not happen over the past almost 4 years. 

That said, having had a chief and detective in the family, I know that there are power struggles at times when departments have to work with the prosecutor's office.  Each takes pride in their work, and I'm certain ego comes into play, as well.   It should be a coordinated effort. 

In Aruba, with the judicial system we can't possibly understand,  my take is the prosecutor's office called the shots.  Right there is a setting that might undermine the self-proclaimed talents of the chief and his underlings, which might produce statements contradicting the stance of prosecutor.   jmo

I guess my initial impression was that the prosecutor's office can only work with the evidence and statements taken by ALE...so if Van der Straaten initiated the cover-up and the police force under him followed his lead ala Dennis Jacobs' incredibly incompetent questioning, then at the end of the day the prosecutor has nothing.

I think they are both corrupt.  However, iirc Richardson's wife was van der Straaten's secretary.  Also, if I've been following ceasu's posts correctly, Mos may have been ratting out ole' Rudy's corruption regime to the homeland in that VNO report & it got him sent home early...

Except that Tim Trahan, in my opinion, should never be hired to dive anywhere for anything.

Lifesong

I am amazed at you comprehension of the dynamics encompassing the characters who have played roles in the various aspects that encompass the coverup in the Natalee Holloway case.

You remind me of a couple of Beagles that were a part of our family years ago.  Those two little "bloodhounds" would follow a scent until the whiskers around those noses were nothing but stubble.

Thank you.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: February 24, 2009, 09:48:44 PM »

Snoopy seems to be doing fine.  Son has a new puppy, and that has been very good for the old boy. Thanks for asking Janet.

If you give Keepthefaith a "little" kiss ... he will do anything.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: February 24, 2009, 09:49:35 PM »

After stock sales of Superior offshore.Louis Schaefer and R joshua Koch walked away with close to 90 million dollars?If this is true.See link below.Explain to me how The Persistence had run outta money??Please correct me if my calculations are wrong as i'm not a Financial Guru!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: February 24, 2009, 09:51:45 PM »

Hotping!!

I hope your hubby is OK!  You mentioned that had been had the doctors with him this morning.

Hugs.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: February 24, 2009, 09:55:38 PM »

Lifesong,

I may have had the Aruba prosecutor vs. polis dept. all wrong.  You have a better grasp on the details re: Mos, VanderStraten, Rudy, etc. 

As for Trahan, I wanted to respond to Wreck's post asking what they were looking at before the skate stirred the sea bottom...and then ended with the 1 minute of air question! (too funny), but this computer was wacky today, and I had to do a little cleanup....kept me out of here, more than in.........

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: February 24, 2009, 09:56:21 PM »

Janet

______

Tamikosmom

Janet

ldstlou

I would assume there has been some research being done on Tamikosmom's financial status "over there".

How else would Lou know that John Silvetti has "way more money".  After all ... it is just Scared Monkeys who speculate.

Janet

I wondered myself how she knew how much money you had, Janet. 

I have been expecting them to post some financials and claim they were yours...like they did Kermit's info.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: February 24, 2009, 09:59:30 PM »

After stock sales of Superior offshore.Louis Schaefer and R joshua Koch walked away with close to 90 million dollars?If this is true.See link below.Explain to me how The Persistence had run outta money??Please correct me if my calculations are wrong as i'm not a Financial Guru!

Schaefer walked away with close to 40 million in one big stock sale.  There were others.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: February 24, 2009, 10:01:20 PM »

If you give Keepthefaith a "little" kiss ... he will do anything.

Janet

No way!!  Hubby would not like me sharing his kisses.

Well...... k just one   

ssshhhhhhh. 

Rock On!! 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: February 24, 2009, 10:02:16 PM »

Lifesong,

I may have had the Aruba prosecutor vs. polis dept. all wrong.  You have a better grasp on the details re: Mos, VanderStraten, Rudy, etc. 

As for Trahan, I wanted to respond to Wreck's post asking what they were looking at before the skate stirred the sea bottom...and then ended with the 1 minute of air question! (too funny), but this computer was wacky today, and I had to do a little cleanup....kept me out of here, more than in.........
Well, it is just plain ridiculous! Kyle told us that a skate stirred up the bottom right before the "dive time was up" --- what hell did they see BEFORE the skate????????????????????

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: February 24, 2009, 10:03:04 PM »

Janet

______

Tamikosmom

Janet

ldstlou

Janet

I have been expecting them to post some financials and claim they were yours...like they did Kermit's info.

If time had been taken to count the unregistered bills stashed under Tamikosmom's mattress ... in the cookie jar ... in her bra and ... in the freezers ... I am sure John Silvetti and all his holdings would fade by comparison.

Janet

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: February 24, 2009, 10:06:35 PM »

<snip>

You remind me of a couple of Beagles that were a part of our family years ago.  Those two little "bloodhounds" would follow a scent until the whiskers around those noses were nothing but stubble.

Thank you.

Janet

I think that is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me!  And it cracked me up!!

Thank you, Janet.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: February 24, 2009, 10:06:50 PM »

Janet

______

Tamikosmom

Janet

ldstlou

Janet

If time had been taken to count the unregistered bills stashed under Tamikosmom's mattress ... in the cookie jar ... in her bra and ... in the freezers ... I am sure John Silvetti and all his holdings would fade by comparison.

Janet

And the knit goat wool socks, courtesy of Magnolia, hidden in the safe...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.