May 01, 2024, 01:50:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 212798 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: February 24, 2009, 10:07:44 PM »

So all of this information that you guys are gathering....what can be done with it?  Who can it be sent to that could do something with the information?  Because ya'll are definately onto something.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: February 24, 2009, 10:08:06 PM »

Take note.  Lou's post regarding the lawsuit can now only be viewed by members of the Gold Monkey's site.

Janet

______

INTIMIDATION MEANT TO SILENCE?

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18 -
« Reply #451 on: February 19, 2009, 02:21:24 AM »

billb ... I sooo frustrated.  After reading Kyle Kingman's own words ... my quest to further  justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family dictates that I would not give John Silvetti the time of day.  I would spit on him.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.msg679694#msg679694

ldstlou
HMMMMMM! New Lawsuit and It Ain't Dr. Phil
« on: Today at 06:27:57 pm »

I was just tipped off to an upcoming lawsuit and it ain't Dr. Phil's!!

Me thinks you should not be slandering the names of good businessmen nor spitting on them either, especially businessmen with way more money than you and way more to lose by slander!

I guess some people think it can go on and on for months and not get tiresome. I think they guessed wrong!!

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=871.0

I would assume there has been some research being done on Tamikosmom's financial status "over there".

How else would Lou know that John Silvetti has "way more money".  After all ... it is just Scared Monkeys who speculate.

Janet

I wondered myself how she knew how much money you had, Janet. 

I have been expecting them to post some financials and claim they were yours...like they did Kermit's info.

If time had been taken to count the unregistered bills stashed under Tamikosmom's mattress ... in the cookie jar ... in her bra and ... in the freezers ... I am sure John Silvetti and all his holdings would fade by comparison.

Janet

That's what I figured!  I knew you had the money stockpiled.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: February 24, 2009, 10:13:08 PM »

So all of this information that you guys are gathering....what can be done with it?  Who can it be sent to that could do something with the information?  Because ya'll are definately onto something.

From reading the court document it looks like they know quite a bit.How far they follow the trail remains to be seen.If i was a juror.just from what i've seen!TOAST,BURNT TOAST for all those who unloaded stock...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #843 on: February 24, 2009, 10:13:56 PM »

Here is the list of names of people who have had the PO Box 948 Kemah Tx 77565...Let Me say that one of these people still has this box and one had it back in November 2007 Could be the same person who had it in 2007 has it now...there is no way to know because the source that I use does not tell You the timeframe that each person had it......I did learn from a confidential source that some of these names are not the ones that had it in November 2007 but unfortunately that source would not tell Me the one that did have it in November 2007....All I can say is that one of these names is the one that had it in November 2007.....

I know its Very confusing and I really tried to narrow it down as much as possible but I could only do so much......I will make one more phone call tomorrow to see if I can identify who had it in November 2007 then I will have to say that is about all that I can do to try and get the information that We need......If any of You other Monkeys have any ideas on how to get more info please post about it....  It is possible that one of these people are connected to Louis Schaefer or Greg Landry...I just don't know which one.....

Brian David Collier
Stephanie Collier
Rebecca Collier
Katherine Friston Collier
Ted M Collier
Kristi Machelle Collier
Judy F Collier
Mark J Collier
Brenda Francis Royall
Jerry Andrew Royall
Misty Dawn Bright Kautzmann
Keith Nicholas Kautzmann
Holly J Cooper
Connie J Lehotsky Jones...Eliminated
Michael John Jones....Eliminated
Brooke Bradley Perkins
Debra B Bright Antley...Eliminated
Debra B Coward
Ellis Carl Antley....Eliminated
Anita Antley...Elimianted
Holly J Cooper
Sally A Felger
Lisa A Anderson

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: February 24, 2009, 10:18:07 PM »

If time had been taken to count the unregistered bills stashed under Tamikosmom's mattress ... in the cookie jar ... in her bra and ... in the freezers ... I am sure John Silvetti and all his holdings would fade by comparison.

Janet

I just assumed Mr. Veggie had buried wads of large unmarked bills in Tim Horton's coffee cans in the vegetable garden.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: February 24, 2009, 10:18:29 PM »

Take note.  Lou's post regarding the lawsuit can now only be viewed by members of the Gold Monkey's site.

Janet

______

Tamikosmom

billb ... I sooo frustrated.  After reading Kyle Kingman's own words ... my quest to further  justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family dictates that I would not give John Silvetti the time of day.  I would spit on him.

Janet

ldstlou

Me thinks you should not be slandering the names of good businessmen nor spitting on them either, especially businessmen with way more money than you and way more to lose by slander!

I guess some people think it can go on and on for months and not get tiresome. I think they guessed wrong!!

I would assume there has been some research being done on Tamikosmom's financial status "over there".

How else would Lou know that John Silvetti has "way more money".  After all ... it is just Scared Monkeys who speculate.

Janet

I have been expecting them to post some financials and claim they were yours...like they did Kermit's info.

Janet

Then there is Brandi's extra large lamb's wool cushion.  It is not stuffed with that popcorn styrofoam.

I am off Monkeys.

Good Night All.

Janet
7:15 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: February 24, 2009, 10:19:10 PM »

Hotping!!

I hope your hubby is OK!  You mentioned that had been had the doctors with him this morning.

Hugs.

Janet

Thanks Janet for asking....My Hubby is doing Great.... All Tests Came back with Great Results......

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: February 24, 2009, 10:19:55 PM »

Janet

I just assumed Mr. Veggie had buried wads of large unmarked bills in Tim Horton's coffee cans in the vegetable garden.

SHHH

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: February 24, 2009, 10:21:51 PM »

Hotping!!

I hope your hubby is OK!  You mentioned that had been had the doctors with him this morning.

Hugs.

Janet

Thanks Janet for asking....My Hubby is doing Great.... All Tests Came back with Great Results......

Did you afford him a surprise" for dinner to celebrate?

Good Night hotping.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: February 24, 2009, 10:22:17 PM »

Goodnight Janet!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: February 24, 2009, 10:22:26 PM »

Janet

______

Tamikosmom

Janet

ldstlou

Janet

And just so we are clear here is a screen capture of that original post before it was moved.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #851 on: February 24, 2009, 10:24:14 PM »

Janet

______

Tamikosmom

Janet

ldstlou

Janet

Janet

Hi Monkeys!  Looks like I've been missing all the fun!

Janet, you're cracking me up!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: February 24, 2009, 10:24:54 PM »

Hotping....       Looking good...!  Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: February 24, 2009, 10:24:57 PM »

Janet

______

Tamikosmom

Janet

ldstlou

Janet

And just so we are clear here is a screen capture of that original post before it was moved.

Thanks San.

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: February 24, 2009, 10:25:00 PM »

I have never heard of "good businessmen" who end up with massive class action lawsuits filed against them.

That requires some pretty steamed stockholders.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: February 24, 2009, 10:25:12 PM »

Hotping!!

Hugs.

Janet

Did you afford him a surprise" for dinner to celebrate?

Good Night hotping.

Janet
No Surprise Dinner... but Ya never know about the rest of the evening.. the night is young!   

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: February 24, 2009, 10:25:16 PM »

Janet

SHHH

I just wanted to make the witness list so I can be at yours and Magnolia's trial.  I hope Ducky doesn't try to eat her beautiful hat.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #857 on: February 24, 2009, 10:26:58 PM »

Janet

______

Tamikosmom

Janet

ldstlou

Janet

Janet

Then there is Brandi's extra large lamb's wool cushion.  It is not stuffed with that popcorn styrofoam.

I am off Monkeys.

Good Night All.

Janet
7:15 PM PT

Goodnight Janet!  Hopefully I'll be here earlier tomorrow evening!    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: February 24, 2009, 10:29:21 PM »

OOPS....Forgot to say Good Nite Janet! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: February 24, 2009, 10:30:30 PM »

Howdy TM....Good to see You! 

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.