April 30, 2024, 06:12:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 212738 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: February 25, 2009, 01:43:41 AM »

You got it, KTF.  The entire conference call is one steaming plateful.  And the boys on the other end of the line know it. 

What the boys on the other end of the line do not know is Legacy OffShore is already in the works.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: February 25, 2009, 01:44:27 AM »

I went ahead and unlocked thread #803 in case you guys get to page 50 tonight.  You probably won't but in case you do, just move yourselves over to the new thread, ok?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4584.0

GOODNIGHT ALL!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #922 on: February 25, 2009, 01:44:28 AM »

You read about Superior and Legacy BillB???
Deeper Kimchi...
Now let's see if our Justice dept/state Dept. have the cojones to apply leverage wrt to the persistence "search" to achieve Justice for Natalee, an American citizen, wronged by the "powers that be" in aruba and the NL.....
Not to diminish the lawsuit brought on by the stockholders.....they lost money....
Natalee's family may have lost their only real chance to recover her remains...

Where is spellchecker? I guess it can't fix my fat fingers...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: February 25, 2009, 01:44:55 AM »

Deeper Kimchi...
Now let's see if our Justice dept/state Dept. have the cojones to apply leverage wrt to the persistence "search" to achieve Justice for Natalee, an American citizen, wronged by the "powers that be" in aruba and the NL.....
Not to diminish the lawsuit brought on by the stockholders.....they lost money....
Natalee's family may have lost their only real change to recover her remains...

Agreed Billb.think about it.Having a bunch of FRAUDS searcher for your loved one in the oceans off Aruba.Which to the OIL people are oceans of GOLD i would think??

Very sad for Beth,Dave,Jug and Robin!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: February 25, 2009, 01:45:50 AM »

I went ahead and unlocked thread #803 in case you guys get to page 50 tonight.  You probably won't but in case you do, just move yourselves over to the new thread, ok?

GOODNIGHT ALL!

We can stack with the best of em Klaas! Just kidding!

Goodnight Klaas!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: February 25, 2009, 01:46:24 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Thanks, Klaas.

Goodnight & God Bless

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: February 25, 2009, 01:48:17 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Was this a challenge?...
I'm only 99 years old, but I can stay up of others are willing!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: February 25, 2009, 01:51:00 AM »

You got it, KTF.  The entire conference call is one steaming plateful.  And the boys on the other end of the line know it. 

What the boys on the other end of the line do not know is Legacy OffShore is already in the works.

I've been searching for anything on Legacy Offshore.Haven't found anything as of now!I will have to read that court document again.Would be interesting to know if the plaintiffs lawyers are aware.You would think!Looked like Schaefer was funneling money to his kids by employeeing them to do nothing.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: February 25, 2009, 01:51:33 AM »

Deeper Kimchi...
Natalee's family may have lost their only real change to recover her remains...

Agreed Billb.think about it.Having a bunch of FRAUDS searcher for your loved one in the oceans off Aruba.Which to the OIL people are oceans of GOLD i would think??

Very sad for Beth,Dave,Jug and Robin!
If our Justice dept/State dept had a mind to do right by an American citizen and her family, this could be the springboard that topples the house of cards built up through the coverup, starting in aruba and, at the very least, condoned by the motherland...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: February 25, 2009, 01:52:21 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Was this a challenge?...
I'm only 99 years old, but I can stay up if others are willing!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: February 25, 2009, 01:52:22 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Was this a challenge?...

what you baack for klaas?You thought the stackin party already started??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: February 25, 2009, 01:52:50 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Was this a challenge?...

I'm dodging in and out among all the files I've got open!  I'm supposed to be working on cleaning up links, but in doing so I keep finding more interesting things to read!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: February 25, 2009, 01:55:25 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Was this a challenge?...

I'm dodging in and out among all the files I've got open!  I'm supposed to be working on cleaning up links, but in doing so I keep finding more interesting things to read!

It is very perplexing how these FRAUDS have not been arrested.WTH is the SEC doing??Oh.I forgot they got Madoff,as well as Madoff JR(Sir Allen Stanford)!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: February 25, 2009, 01:58:29 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Was this a challenge?...

Lifesong,
If I haven't said it already, the timeline you are putting together is Excellent!. I have it bookmarked, and it keeps me on track. Before, I would spend wasted time researching something that was already understood, and linked!
Thank you!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: February 25, 2009, 01:59:08 AM »

Have you noticed we have kind of a vaccum of information on Tim Trahan? 

Where did he come from?

And where the heck did he go?  Why was he only on board for the first couple weeks and then left after his "inconclusive" sighting on 12/30? 

I just have a big fat Hinky flag on Tim Trahan. 

Is he a fall guy, a good guy, or a bad guy?

Nobody seems to be protecting or defending him, either.  That's interesting.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: February 25, 2009, 02:01:57 AM »

Where did he come from?

And where the heck did he go?  Why was he only on board for the first couple weeks and then left after his "inconclusive" sighting on 12/30? 

That is an interesting dynamic!Am i incorrect,when i say,he and Schaefer are in business together with the Underwater expeditons??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: February 25, 2009, 02:05:27 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Was this a challenge?...

Lifesong,
If I haven't said it already, the timeline you are putting together is Excellent!. I have it bookmarked, and it keeps me on track. Before, I would spend wasted time researching something that was already understood, and linked!
Thank you!

Thanks, billb!  I'm so glad its useful - I always did the same thing too.  And then I'd wander off from it to something else and have to go back and look for it again a day or two later! 

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: February 25, 2009, 02:07:54 AM »

Where did he come from?

While John S., Louis S, K2 (kyle kingman) and even Tim Miller have come under scrutiny...everyone seems to be overlooking T2 (Tim Trahan) role in this....1 min of air left? Skate muddling up visibility in the last minute? What did T2 see prior to the skate?
Lifesong...I agree...T2 should never be hired again.....
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: February 25, 2009, 02:08:04 AM »

Where did he come from?

That is an interesting dynamic!Am i incorrect,when i say,he and Schaefer are in business together with the Underwater expeditons??

I think they were - I read somewhere that Trahan was fired last July.  But, it may also be that they were only working together on that family charter/b&b/dock business that they bankrupted to sell off the assets.  I just don't know...

I'm starting to wonder if he's in a completely different branch of the industry...

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: February 25, 2009, 02:10:19 AM »

Where did he come from?

I think they were - I read somewhere that Trahan was fired last July.  But, it may also be that they were only working together on that family charter/b&b/dock business that they bankrupted to sell off the assets.  I just don't know...

I'm starting to wonder if he's in a completely different branch of the industry...

the websites are no longer up i believe!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.