April 17, 2024, 10:23:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 212204 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: February 25, 2009, 02:13:37 AM »

Yeah billb, there's more than one way to scare up some information...   

KTF:  I noticed the site was down earlier tonight.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: February 25, 2009, 02:22:33 AM »

Have you noticed we have kind of a vaccum of information on Tim Trahan? 

Where did he come from?

And where the heck did he go?  Why was he only on board for the first couple weeks and then left after his "inconclusive" sighting on 12/30? 

I just have a big fat Hinky flag on Tim Trahan. 

Is he a fall guy, a good guy, or a bad guy?

Nobody seems to be protecting or defending him, either.  That's interesting.

While John S., Louis S, K2 (kyle kingman) and even Tim Miller have come under scrutiny...everyone seems to be overlooking T2 (Tim Trahan) role in this....1 min of air left? Skate muddling up visibility in the last minute? What did T2 see prior to the skate?
Lifesong...I agree...T2 should never be hired again.....

Seriously.For an experienced diver,90 ft of water,Air in your tank and you only got 1 minute to look in that cage!I'll give the BIG OL' Bullsh-it...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #942 on: February 25, 2009, 02:23:07 AM »

Legacy Offshore is a leader in the field of value-added subsea and topside construction servicing both the domestic and international oil and gas industries. Our corporate family is represented by professional and highly capable personnel utilizing the latest equipment and technology at our subsea and fabrication divisions. Legacy Offshore develops lasting relationships with its clients by exceeding expectations and performing in a safe and professional manner.
http://www.legacyoffshore.com/index.html
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: February 25, 2009, 02:24:26 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

billb, peanut, Lifesong

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: February 25, 2009, 02:26:41 AM »

Legacy Offshore is a leader in the field of value-added subsea and topside construction servicing both the domestic and international oil and gas industries. Our corporate family is represented by professional and highly capable personnel utilizing the latest equipment and technology at our subsea and fabrication divisions. Legacy Offshore develops lasting relationships with its clients by exceeding expectations and performing in a safe and professional manner.

I had a link a page a two back about Jerry lowrimore who is on the Legacy website.He once worked for Helix/CalDive..Louis Schaefer Jr was an account manager for Caldive i believe..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: February 25, 2009, 02:29:26 AM »

I had a link a page a two back about Jerry lowrimore who is on the Legacy website.He once worked for Helix/CalDive..Louis Schaefer Jr was an account manager for Caldive i believe..

Executive Management - SuperiorOffshore.com - [Cached Version]
Published on: 11/5/2006    Last Visited: 11/5/2006   
Louis E. Schaefer Jr.Chairman of the Board

Louis E. Schaefer, Jr. founded our company and has been our Chairman of the Board since August 2006.Mr. Schaefer was our Chief Executive Officer from 1994 until August 2006.From 1986 to 1992, Mr. Schaefer was an account manager at Cal Dive International, Inc., an offshore energy services company, and from 1984 to 1986 he worked for American Oilfield Divers Inc., an offshore energy services company.Between 1970 and 1984, Mr. Schaefer served as Chief Executive Officer of Schaefer Diving, an offshore energy services company.

http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Schaefer_Louis_1062321252.aspx

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: February 25, 2009, 02:30:13 AM »

Ok Monkey's!Over and out.Tomorrow is another day!

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #947 on: February 25, 2009, 02:37:58 AM »

Ok Monkey's!Over and out.Tomorrow is another day!

KEEPTHEFAITH
Good night KTF, Lifesong and 3 guests viewing....
Tomorrow may just be the day....That Natalee gets Justice....
The hell with aruba...
I hate them all...
I hope Karma comes to visit them soon...or later.....but it is on its way.....
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: February 25, 2009, 02:56:26 AM »

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/a71/5ab

Tim Trahan

Business Management
Houston, Texas Area

Current            Business Development at Technical Automation Services
                        Owner at Trahan Financial
                        Part Owner at H2OTours

Education         Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
                      McNeese State University
Connections     10 connections
Industry           Industrial Automation
Websites My Website

Tim Trahan’s Summary
Tim Trahan’s Specialties:
Industrial Analyzer an Sample System Intergarations, Data Aquisition, Business Consulting, Commercial Loans, Underwater Expeditions, Offshore Fishing, Scuba Diving,

Tim Trahan’s Interests:
Scuba Diving, Olympic Weightlifting, Business, Travel, Fishing, Underwater Expeditions, Golf

http://www.h2otours.net/  (Travel Deals)

http://www.tascorp.com  =  Technical Automation Services Corp.

Can't find anything on Trahan Financial.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: February 25, 2009, 08:18:56 AM »

Case 6:08-cv-00400
Document 1
Filed 03/25/2008
Page 1 of 24
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
WESTERN DISTRICT OF LOUISIANA
ELLEN BRODSKY, Individually and on
)
Behalf of All Others Similarly Situated,
)
Plaintiff,
)
vs.

)
SUPERIOR OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL,
INC., LOUIS E. SCHAEFER, JR., JAMES J.
MERMIS, PATRICE CHEMIN, ROGER D.
BURKS, R. JOSHUA KOCH, JR., E.
DONALD TERRY
, LEON CODRON,
THOMAS B. COLEMAN, JAMES L.
PERSKY, ERIC N. SMITH, MERRILL
LYNCH, PIERCE, FENNER & SMITH
INCORPORATED and J.P. MORGAN
SECURITIES INC.,

Defendants.
Civil Action No.
CLASS ACTION
DEMAND FOR JURY TRIAL

COMPLAINT FOR VIOLATION OF THE FEDERAL SECURITIES LAWS

Funny!!!!!!

E Donald Terry is the guy who represented Superior in the signing of the sale/purchase/leaseback agreement with Legacy (Shaefer and Koch).

I didn't know he was also a defendant in the civil suit!!

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: February 25, 2009, 08:30:12 AM »

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------
SUPPORT GROUP II                                             Aquatica *4
         (Group 4)                                           William Bratkowski
                                                             Chris Charpentier
                                                             Scott Coker
                                                             Scott Croft
                                                             Ed Klein
                                                             Pat Laughlin
                                                             Jerry Lowrimore
                                                             Patrice McIntosh
                                                             Lynn Mondo
                                                             Pete Orlando
                                                             Chris Stevens
                                                             Carol Sturdevant
                                                             Carl Thornton
                                                             Beverly Verret
                                                             J. D. Wilson
                                                             Charlie Youngblood

http://sec.edgar-online.com/helix-energy-solutions-group-inc/10-k-annual-report/2001/04/02/Section5.aspx

Legacy Offshore, LLC
Jerry Lowrimore, HESS Director

Whoa!!  So a direct connection between Helix and Shaefer?  via Legacy?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: February 25, 2009, 08:35:01 AM »

Snoopy - thank you!  That means a lot.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: February 25, 2009, 08:38:27 AM »

TIM TRAHAN   

SCHAEFER AND UNDERWATER EXPEDITIONS-

TRAHAN Search For Natalee Holloway
KPLC-TV, LA - 18 hours ago
Trahan and Lake Charles native Louis Schaefer Jr. head up Underwater Expeditions around the world. ...
lcpirate.com/2007/12/24/

Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. “We can’t stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we’ve located it, we just need to get to it.”

THIS HAS A LINK TO HIS 2 WEBSITES -TOP LINK FISHING- SECOND LINK SCUBA DIVING TOURS
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/a71/5ab
Located in Freeport, TX
http://www.underwaterexpeditions.com/
Underwater Expeditions - 1010 West Second St.Freeport, TX 77541 

http://www.underwaterexpeditions.com/fishing

TIM TRAHAN'S SPECIALITIES
Underwater Expeditions, Offshore Fishing, Scuba Diving Charters
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/a71/5ab fishing charters - boats usedThe "Big E"

Capt. Casey

http://www.underwaterexpeditions.com/boats.html

H2O DIVING TOURS
Scuba Diving VacationsCaribbean Dive   Travel and World Diving   Specializing in offering the HOTTEST Deals
http://www.h2otours.net/

DOES TRIPS TO CURACAO
http://www.h2otours.net/curacao.html
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: February 25, 2009, 08:42:41 AM »

Lifesong - that Earnings call IS fascinating!!!!

The lies being told are just mind boggling, in light of what we all now know of what was really going on.

Notice no mention in that call of their "humanitarian" effort that was just getting underway in Aruba?  
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: February 25, 2009, 08:54:49 AM »

The lies being told are just mind boggling, in light of what we all now know of what was really going on.

Notice no mention in that call of their "humanitarian" effort that was just getting underway in Aruba?  

I looked for the Q2 call transcripts but haven't found them yet...

...and...

I don't see how Trahan makes that quote "We can't stop...etc."  - he wasn't even there after 12/30 according to Kyle!  Doesn't make any sense at all.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: February 25, 2009, 08:58:09 AM »

Hotping - THANK YOU for that list of names for the PO Box.

Unfortunately, I don't recognize any of them - but I'll keep looking thru my notes.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: February 25, 2009, 09:00:13 AM »

...and...

I don't see how Trahan makes that quote "We can't stop...etc."  - he wasn't even there after 12/30 according to Kyle!  Doesn't make any sense at all.

If the date on that quote is correct - he made it on Christmas Eve 2007 - just hours before they located the trap, according to Kyle.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: February 25, 2009, 09:17:03 AM »

...and...

If the date on that quote is correct - he made it on Christmas Eve 2007 - just hours before they located the trap, according to Kyle.

ANY company that is in a money crunch is NOT going to commit their valuable resources to a "humanitarian" cause. Even if Schaefer was "donating" his personal money -- his equipment and crew during that period is not out making the company money!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: February 25, 2009, 09:19:39 AM »

...and...

ANY company that is in a money crunch is NOT going to commit their valuable resources to a "humanitarian" cause. Even if Schaefer was "donating" his personal money -- his equipment and crew during that period is not out making the company money!

With stockholders, it isn't even their to donate but would belong to the stockholders whose interest should be considered first.  I would think that is the way it works anyway.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: February 25, 2009, 09:23:48 AM »

...and...

With stockholders, it isn't even their to donate but would belong to the stockholders whose interest should be considered first.  I would think that is the way it works anyway.
Which is precisely why the stockholders are screaming!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.