April 25, 2024, 02:19:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSIONS #21 2/22/09 - 2/24/09  (Read 100339 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #500 on: February 22, 2009, 05:52:49 PM »

But what did Part Time do????

It is that "breathing" thing that is really annoying!!  

Yeah, and sometimes they just keep on and on and on doing that, too. 

Ahhh, I see you understand!!!   
But does he decide to make cookies just as you turn on the DW and rinse the sink??  And does he leave his towel and clothes in the bathroom floor?  And does he leave his other shoes in the living room?  And when you pay in too much equity, does he always have a place for that money???  And does he smoke in the car when you just washed your hair?   And on and on and on?

Oh, honey, you don't need a divorce, you need an ax.  Rolling Eyes

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: February 22, 2009, 05:53:34 PM »

But does he decide to make cookies just as you turn on the DW and rinse the sink??  And does he leave his towel and clothes in the bathroom floor?  And does he leave his other shoes in the living room?  And when you pay in too much equity, does he always have a place for that money???  And does he smoke in the car when you just washed your hair?   And on and on and on?

I am thinking you may need a plan too!! 
Write me a script, I dont need 31 days!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #502 on: February 22, 2009, 05:56:21 PM »

I've got to run to the store. I'm not getting caught again vulnerable to MT's taunts!!! Crackers and ginger ale too. My son has a tummy virus.

Be back in about 45...............

BE GOOD!!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #503 on: February 22, 2009, 05:58:17 PM »

I am thinking you may need a plan too!! 
Write me a script, I dont need 31 days!!

Let me think of a good one, I will get back to you!! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: February 22, 2009, 05:59:22 PM »

Mt,  now now, we must be more patient with our therapist.  I do have other clients experiencing emergencies.  First let me say that what you're thinking is not an option.  CBB, I am "monkey shocked" at you encouraging such behavior.  It is important to keep our bread winners around and somewhat pacified.  I suggest you offer PT two hours a day of your undivided attention.  Preferrably not on Monkey time.  Than we will take it from there.  Now, what insurance did you say you have??? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: February 22, 2009, 06:03:04 PM »

Mt,  now now, we must be more patient with our therapist.  I do have other clients experiencing emergencies.  First let me say that what you're thinking is not an option.  CBB, I am "monkey shocked" at you encouraging such behavior.  It is important to keep our bread winners around and somewhat pacified.  I suggest you offer PT two hours a day of your undivided attention.  Preferrably not on Monkey time.  Than we will take it from there.  Now, what insurance did you say you have??? 

My insurance or my husband's Life insurance???   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: February 22, 2009, 06:03:26 PM »

I want to put mine up for the highest bid.  Wait I will post his pic!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: February 22, 2009, 06:04:32 PM »

It's easy for me to say, huh, I'm single!!!!   
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: February 22, 2009, 06:04:34 PM »

I have to have stupid satellite TV because the cable people won't run cable out into the woods to my house.

Well, stupid satellite TV won't give you local weather on the weather channel, even when you pay extra for local TV stations. The only way I can get local weather is to watch the local news at 6:00 pm.

I just now turned the TV on, and ALL 3 local stations are off the air on the stupid satellite. There's a smarmy message on the screen that says, "Sorry for the interruption. There is no need to call us. We are aware that this TV station is temporarily unavailable and we will have this channel back as quickly as possible."

I Stand With The Girl
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #509 on: February 22, 2009, 06:05:37 PM »

I've got to run to the store. I'm not getting caught again vulnerable to MT's taunts!!! Crackers and ginger ale too. My son has a tummy virus.

Be back in about 45...............

BE GOOD!!! 
OK, I will keep an eye on the place!!   

Drive carefully and dress warm!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #510 on: February 22, 2009, 06:06:58 PM »

On my way out and had to have a last look!

You really are a therapist aren't you?      

My "bread winner" left me with a bill from the bakery.  Rolling Eyes

Make the plans!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: February 22, 2009, 06:07:00 PM »

I have to have stupid satellite TV because the cable people won't run cable out into the woods to my house.

Well, stupid satellite TV won't give you local weather on the weather channel, even when you pay extra for local TV stations. The only way I can get local weather is to watch the local news at 6:00 pm.

I just now turned the TV on, and ALL 3 local stations are off the air on the stupid satellite. There's a smarmy message on the screen that says, "Sorry for the interruption. There is no need to call us. We are aware that this TV station is temporarily unavailable and we will have this channel back as quickly as possible."

BT, I always check the weather on Yahoo.  Do they give the woods forcast??? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: February 22, 2009, 06:08:14 PM »

I am coming to live with you!!   

(I will help with the babies!!!  )
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: February 22, 2009, 06:11:21 PM »

BT, I always check the weather on Yahoo.  Do they give the woods forcast??? 

Well, to be truthful, no one can really predict the weather out here in the woods.

When I drive up my driveway, which goes up a big long hill, the temperature drops 5 degrees from what it was at the foot of the hill. 

I Stand With The Girl
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #514 on: February 22, 2009, 06:12:12 PM »

Ok, I have to go for a while!!  I am following DR.  MM's advice!! 

Afterall, I know she is an expect on men!!!  She has had enough of them to know!!   

Love you MM!!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: February 22, 2009, 06:12:35 PM »

On a brighter note, I went shopping yesterday at a clearance sale.

I got 3 pairs of pants, 10 tops, and 1 dress for $120.00.

The receipt said I saved $503.00 off the regular price. 

I Stand With The Girl
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: February 22, 2009, 06:14:35 PM »

WOW..........you are a good shopper!!! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: February 22, 2009, 06:14:50 PM »

Pack your bags and bring the laptop.  Can we fit all the dogs in my 12' X 13' apt??  Will PT support us??  The food
& cig bill will be huge. 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: February 22, 2009, 06:15:43 PM »

WOW..........you are a good shopper!!! 

Nahhh...Belk was just desperate to get rid of those clothes, LOL.

I Stand With The Girl
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: February 22, 2009, 06:17:23 PM »

Pack your bags and bring the laptop.  Can we fit all the dogs in my 12' X 13' apt??  Will PT support us??  The food
& cig bill will be huge. 

Oh, by the time I done with him..........he will be beging me for money!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.