April 26, 2024, 12:38:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSIONS #21 2/22/09 - 2/24/09  (Read 100357 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #640 on: February 23, 2009, 01:26:09 AM »

from inside!!  LOL

Where is Dolce - my pools needs to be resurfaced!!! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: February 23, 2009, 01:26:58 AM »

This is more trouble in the water then if Jaws were there!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #642 on: February 23, 2009, 01:30:36 AM »

Watch chu talkin bout?????   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: February 23, 2009, 01:30:59 AM »

well gosh, it took me 10 minutes to figure out how to do that,   where's the applaus, where's the good job, where;s the , oh nevermind, I cant lie..................my son did it!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: February 23, 2009, 01:31:29 AM »

I was hoping that Dolce would be in here. I watched the Academy Awards over at my girl's house and we had to discuss and diss the DRESSES !
Our nomineees for the worst dressed were Meryl Streep,Whoopi Goldberg and then Sophia Loren. Goldie Hawn's dress could have been bigger in the top as she had some stuff coming out near her armpits. ???
Worst hair was Christopher Walken. 
Nicest look was Halle Berry.
Best earrings were worn by Angelina Jolie.
Did anyone catch a glimpse of any of this ?
I didnt notice any of that.  I did not see Halle Berry, she is one of my favorites.  I did notice Angelina's ear rings.  Emerald????
If I was wearing those earrings, they would be big pretty green glass. lol
Hers must have been real. They were beautiful. She had a matching ring.
Slumdog Millionaire ruled.

I was on the phone.... Rolling Eyes

Did Slumdog win best picture? I haven't seen it, but I want to!

It WON. I didn't see it yet. The kids went last night. I babysit. They said it was the best movie ( they usually rent because of kids ! ) they had seen in ages. Said to see it on big screen. Afterwards they went to my fave Indian resaurant and ate till they could eat no more.
They had a bootleg copy of The Wrestler ( shhh ) last week and they though that was terrific also.
I go to the movies in waves. None for a while . Then a frenzy. There really aren't that many good ones each year. SLUMDOG is about hope and is a happy movie. It wasn't a Hollywood one or a Bollywood one.
Indo Canadians think that it doesn't portray the shine of the new India and the progress.
They have been showing if for free in Bombay as the people who live there can't afford movies. And if they do get a roupee or two to see a movie, they don't want to see a movie about the slum where they live, they know that story.
Commercial over.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: February 23, 2009, 01:31:49 AM »

For the record  - PT is only napping - He is not dead...........yet!!   

Pic removed at poster's request.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 03:12:03 AM by CBB » Logged
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: February 23, 2009, 01:32:26 AM »

That was a picture of my daughter and my 2 adopted kinda daughters in the water, I would rather had to put up with Jaws than these three all together!

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: February 23, 2009, 01:32:33 AM »

Hey everyone, I can't believe we stayed up so late last night but it was fun and I learned how to post a pic 

MT, your pictures are precious and what a view from your house....looks awesome!!

I love seeing all the pics.  How do you get old pics that aren't on a digital camera on?  Remember dumb monkey here 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: February 23, 2009, 01:33:27 AM »

That was a picture of my daughter and my 2 adopted kinda daughters in the water, I would rather had to put up with Jaws than these three all together!

Trouble is good thing!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: February 23, 2009, 01:35:15 AM »

Hey everyone, I can't believe we stayed up so late last night but it was fun and I learned how to post a pic 

MT, your pictures are precious and what a view from your house....looks awesome!!

I love seeing all the pics.  How do you get old pics that aren't on a digital camera on?  Remember dumb monkey here 

Thank you Dottie!!

I took a picture of a picture!!  LOL 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: February 23, 2009, 01:36:45 AM »

Trouble is good thing!!!   
And after they got through swimming it was, Mom can we go to the Mall, mom where our cell phones, Mom, can we rent a golf cart, Mom, where are we eating, mom, will any cute boys be there, ..........OMG, I was ready to shoot myself!!!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: February 23, 2009, 01:40:16 AM »

For the record  - PT is only napping - He is not dead...........yet!!  

Pic removed at MT's request

So you say, so you say. . . . looks pretty bad to me.  But on the up side, you could always blame that kitteh.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 03:12:51 AM by CBB » Logged

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: February 23, 2009, 01:41:45 AM »

Oh and hey guys, remember this weekend CupCake goes to live with Joe in Daytona and guess what, its also Bike week, boy there's no tellin what kind of pictures I will end up with, Do I have any requests, my son cant wait, he is a photographer you know!!!!!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: February 23, 2009, 01:43:01 AM »

This my computer spot!!  The room behind me is being remodeled as we speak!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #654 on: February 23, 2009, 01:45:49 AM »

from inside!!  LOL

THAT'S MY FAVORITE!!!!!  I LOVE IT!!!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: February 23, 2009, 01:47:36 AM »

Thank you Dottie!!

I took a picture of a picture!!  LOL 
haha told you I was dumb...ok, I'm going to try that...brb[/color]
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: February 23, 2009, 01:48:04 AM »

Anna - it is this little guy!! No cats - just 5 yorkies!!   

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #657 on: February 23, 2009, 01:48:32 AM »

you guys are killing me, i need to move to the beach.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
crazybabyborg
« Reply #658 on: February 23, 2009, 01:50:59 AM »

I was hoping that Dolce would be in here. I watched the Academy Awards over at my girl's house and we had to discuss and diss the DRESSES !
Our nomineees for the worst dressed were Meryl Streep,Whoopi Goldberg and then Sophia Loren. Goldie Hawn's dress could have been bigger in the top as she had some stuff coming out near her armpits. ???
Worst hair was Christopher Walken. 
Nicest look was Halle Berry.
Best earrings were worn by Angelina Jolie.
Did anyone catch a glimpse of any of this ?
I didnt notice any of that.  I did not see Halle Berry, she is one of my favorites.  I did notice Angelina's ear rings.  Emerald????
If I was wearing those earrings, they would be big pretty green glass. lol
Hers must have been real. They were beautiful. She had a matching ring.
Slumdog Millionaire ruled.

I was on the phone.... Rolling Eyes

Did Slumdog win best picture? I haven't seen it, but I want to!

It WON. I didn't see it yet. The kids went last night. I babysit. They said it was the best movie ( they usually rent because of kids ! ) they had seen in ages. Said to see it on big screen. Afterwards they went to my fave Indian resaurant and ate till they could eat no more.
They had a bootleg copy of The Wrestler ( shhh ) last week and they though that was terrific also.
I go to the movies in waves. None for a while . Then a frenzy. There really aren't that many good ones each year. SLUMDOG is about hope and is a happy movie. It wasn't a Hollywood one or a Bollywood one.
Indo Canadians think that it doesn't portray the shine of the new India and the progress.
They have been showing if for free in Bombay as the people who live there can't afford movies. And if they do get a roupee or two to see a movie, they don't want to see a movie about the slum where they live, they know that story.
Commercial over.

I saw the earrings.............GORGEOUS! I also saw Goldie Hawn, who looked great from a distance, and less so close up.......

How old is Sophia Loren, anyway? I started thinking she looked bad, and then caught myself and thought she looked GREAT, considering!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: February 23, 2009, 01:52:12 AM »

My Time, I will be taking CupCake to Joe this weekend, I still feel bad about it, but............she will be happy!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.