June 03, 2024, 09:19:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSIONS #21 2/22/09 - 2/24/09  (Read 101118 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #400 on: February 22, 2009, 05:05:02 AM »

Ok, the ambien has kicked in - I'm outta here.  Goodnight to all and sweet dreams too!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #401 on: February 22, 2009, 05:05:16 AM »

My dogs went to bed with out me!!   

Maybe the dogs are smarter than Mytime??

Mytime has cigarettes!!  Lots and lots of them!!   

That's cold.................really cold, MyTime!!!

Mytime -

CBB -

I feel a boo boo coming on my finger............

Wanna KISS it?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #402 on: February 22, 2009, 05:05:50 AM »

Ok, the ambien has kicked in - I'm outta here.  Goodnight to all and sweet dreams too!

Nite Jackie!!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #403 on: February 22, 2009, 05:07:09 AM »

I'm going to bed and dream about NICE people!

See you tomorrow!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #404 on: February 22, 2009, 05:08:03 AM »

My dogs went to bed with out me!!   

Maybe the dogs are smarter than Mytime??

Mytime has cigarettes!!  Lots and lots of them!!   

That's cold.................really cold, MyTime!!!

Mytime -

CBB -

I feel a boo boo coming on my finger............

Wanna KISS it?

No thank you!!  LOL

Need to get to bed!!  Good night again!! 

Night Jackie!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: February 22, 2009, 05:08:46 AM »

I'm going to bed and dream about NICE people!

See you tomorrow today!!!   

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: February 22, 2009, 05:12:00 AM »

I think I have it now

That is gorgeous!!!!!  Can I come live with you?

I am coming too!!  Jackie will clean and i will..........make sure she doesn't miss a spot!!   
haha, not mine...vacation last year at Turks & caicos.   I want to be there too!!!! 

Where is that? The water is gorgeous! I went to Grand Cayman once and the water looked like that.............I want to go back!
It's close to Cuba.  It is unbelievable.....Quiet, not very commercialized yet.

Wow..............  I'd like to know more about it!! I loved Cayman, but it was really expensive. How reasonable is this place, Dottie?
sorry, got kicked out again...It is expensive but if you just want a beautiful quiet place without lots of crowds and t-shirt shops this is the place...check it out on the net.  look at this house....
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: February 22, 2009, 08:26:58 AM »

dottie --

Our honeymoon in 1987 was on Providenciales (Provo) in the Turks and Caicos.

We went back in 1992 and once again in the latter 90's.

Still beautiful -- but was more so in 1987 before gambling was approved on the island.

Another beautiful, desolate spot -- San Salvador in the Bahamas. Haven't been there in about 7 -8 years.  One road around the circumference of the island -- with stop signs at the 'airport' to yield to arriving and departing aircraft. Smile

I haven't read back Embarassed to see why these places are being discussed -- but I have pictures if it helps anyone.

They are 2 of my favorite 'off the beaten path' 'desolate' beach spots. 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: February 22, 2009, 08:45:45 AM »

Texasmom

I wanted to reply to you -- but the post is on the last thread. Boy -- this thread moves quickly.   

I do NOT think that my personal info is being posted. I'm wayyyyy too boring.

Like you, I wouldn't know. There is not enough morbid curiousity in our solar system to prompt me to 'seek out' any of these mob mentality forums.

I still haven't recovered from a venture to the "OLD" Dark Side a few years back. Smile

But I was given a 'heads up' that my personal information was being researched. And I was able to confirm that some of it had been found Sad I don't know what 'anyone' can or will do with it. But it just sickens me what people will do in the name of justice for Natalee. 

Mostly because I can think of a few times that I let my 'guard' down -- where I was not thinking of protecting my identity or my family -- which could have left a few crumbs for someone to follow.

Like, once I sponsored someone who was 'supporting a cause'. I sponsored them with my real name. With my real credit card. The same credit card which was closed last week as the credit card company alerted me to fraudelent activity on the card. I'll chalk that up to coincidence.

And there are 1 or 2 other instances where I might have been 'too comfortable' to have my guard up.

I'll consider it 'lessons learned'......

I WILL NEVER IGNORE MY HINKY METER AGAIN. lol

I saw that 'another one bit the dust'     

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #409 on: February 22, 2009, 10:07:33 AM »

In memory of Erma Bombeck who lost her fight with cancer and all who lost the battle...

IF I HAD MY LIFE TO LIVE OVER - by Erma    Bombeck
 (written after she found out she was dying from cancer)

I would have gone to bed when I  was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding  pattern if I weren't there for the day.

I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in storage.

I would have talked less and listened more.

I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was stained, or the sofa faded.

I would have eaten the popcorn in the 'good' living room and worried much less about the dirt when someone wanted to light a fire in the fireplace.

I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth.

I would have shared more of the responsibility carried by my husband.

I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed.

I would have sat on the lawn with my grass stains.

I would have cried and laughed less while watching television and more while watching life.

I would never have bought anything just because it was practical, wouldn't show soil, or was guaranteed to last a lifetime.

Instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I'd have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.

When my kids kissed me impetuously, I would never have said, 'Later. Now go get washed up for dinner.' There would have been more 'I love you's' More 'I'm sorry's.'

But mostly, given another shot at life, I would seize every minute. Lookat it and really see    it....... live it and never give it back.

STOP SWEATING THE SMALL STUFF!!!

Don't worry about who doesn't like you, who has more, or who's doing what. Instead, let's cherish the relationships we have with those who do love us!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: February 22, 2009, 10:25:26 AM »

Texasmom

I wanted to reply to you -- but the post is on the last thread. Boy -- this thread moves quickly.   

I do NOT think that my personal info is being posted. I'm wayyyyy too boring.

Like you, I wouldn't know. There is not enough morbid curiousity in our solar system to prompt me to 'seek out' any of these mob mentality forums.

I still haven't recovered from a venture to the "OLD" Dark Side a few years back. Smile

But I was given a 'heads up' that my personal information was being researched. And I was able to confirm that some of it had been found Sad I don't know what 'anyone' can or will do with it. But it just sickens me what people will do in the name of justice for Natalee. 

Mostly because I can think of a few times that I let my 'guard' down -- where I was not thinking of protecting my identity or my family -- which could have left a few crumbs for someone to follow.

Like, once I sponsored someone who was 'supporting a cause'. I sponsored them with my real name. With my real credit card. The same credit card which was closed last week as the credit card company alerted me to fraudelent activity on the card. I'll chalk that up to coincidence.

And there are 1 or 2 other instances where I might have been 'too comfortable' to have my guard up.

I'll consider it 'lessons learned'......

I WILL NEVER IGNORE MY HINKY METER AGAIN. lol

I saw that 'another one bit the dust'     

Sharon, I surely do miss you being around.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #411 on: February 22, 2009, 10:30:24 AM »

MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
1 Coffee Mug
4 tablespoons flour(that's plain flour, not self-rising)
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons baking cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
Some nuts (optional)
Small splash of vanilla

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well . Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
Add the chocolate chips (if using)and vanilla, and mix again.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to share!)
And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: February 22, 2009, 12:48:27 PM »

I went to sleep and didnt get to see the pictures.  Show em again!!!!  I sent my baby picture to Klaas, youre gonna laugh, I look just the same!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #413 on: February 22, 2009, 01:56:22 PM »

MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
1 Coffee Mug
4 tablespoons flour(that's plain flour, not self-rising)
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons baking cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
Some nuts (optional)
Small splash of vanilla

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well . Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
Add the chocolate chips (if using)and vanilla, and mix again.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to share!)
And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!   

Dang, Boo!
Does that really work? That's really neat!!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #414 on: February 22, 2009, 01:59:33 PM »

I can personally attest to the fact that it snowed here last night:   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #415 on: February 22, 2009, 02:01:44 PM »

Hello and Good Afternoon (Good Morning for some LOL)   

PT threatened to throw my computer in the river!!  He shut up when I said "your golf clubs will keep it company."     The joys of married life!!!

I am getting ready to take my pictures for our show and tell tonight!!   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: February 22, 2009, 02:02:56 PM »

PT threatened to throw my computer in the river!!  He shut up when I said "your golf clubs will keep it company."     The joys of married life!!!

Yeh!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: February 22, 2009, 02:04:21 PM »

How much snow did you get?  And how did you get your cigarettes??  I was worried sick!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #418 on: February 22, 2009, 02:06:04 PM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #419 on: February 22, 2009, 02:08:52 PM »

How much snow did you get?  And how did you get your cigarettes??  I was worried sick!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.