May 02, 2024, 04:24:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #109 2/22/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 379248 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2009, 03:25:03 PM »

I know what you mean Newfie, I am a transcriptionist and it bugs me if I misspell a word. I was called out last week by a new poster because I spelled that song Nights in White Satin with a K not an N. Since that song was before I started pre K, I guess there was no reason for me to know the proper spelling. 
OMG!  Thanks for the slam JSM!  I have to go grab my cane and change my depends ... oh, almost forgot my dentures are soaking ....

Wow,I'm with you Newfie.48...How did I make it back home in one piece today? 
No remark from this "23 y/o housewife".   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2009, 03:25:55 PM »

I know what you mean Newfie, I am a transcriptionist and it bugs me if I misspell a word. I was called out last week by a new poster because I spelled that song Nights in White Satin with a K not an N. Since that song was before I started pre K, I guess there was no reason for me to know the proper spelling. 
OMG!  Thanks for the slam JSM!  I have to go grab my cane and change my depends ... oh, almost forgot my dentures are soaking ....
What on Earth are the 2 of you talking about???
Knights in White Satin ... (and no, please don't do it Dolce ... I don't want to know how old you were ... or if you were in vitro ... or just a gleam in your daddy's eye when it was written!)   
Good lord, I bet Dolce's mom and dad weren't even around back then. She is a baby.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2009, 03:26:04 PM »

Me too (and) me too (no rose & SS)!

I got the distinct feeling that LE was having a pretty good time questioning DC ... and watching him squirm and hemhaw around!  Someone's not telling the truth ... okay ... well, a whole lotta people down there aren't telling the truth ...

I want them all arrested!     The whole dysfuctional, money grubbing lot of 'em!

I have a feeling they are ALL going to be prosecuted under the RICO ACT.

Under RICO, a person who is a member of an enterprise or group that has committed any two of 35 crimes—27 federal crimes and 8 state crimes—within a 10-year period can be charged with racketeering. Those found guilty of racketeering can be fined up to $25,000 and/or sentenced to 20 years in prison per racketeering count. In addition, the racketeer must forfeit all ill-gotten gains and interest in any business gained through a pattern of "racketeering activity."

Although some of the RICO predicate acts are extortion and blackmail, one of the most successful applications of the RICO laws has been the ability to indict individuals or groups of individuals for their behavior and actions committed against witnesses and/or victims in alleged retaliation or retribution for cooperating with law enforcement or intelligence agencies or covering up a capital crime through more than one act of deception.

When the U.S. Attorney decides to indict someone under RICO, he or she has the option of seeking a pre-trial restraining order or injunction to temporarily seize a defendant's assets and prevent the transfer of potentially forfeitable property, as well as require the defendant to put up a performance bond
From your lips to God's ears Turbo .... or more aptly ... from your post to LE's handcuffs Turbo!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #143 on: February 22, 2009, 03:26:18 PM »

We can only hope. I must have been asleep at the wheel, and I'm sure this has been discussed, but on KidFinders website, it states they use psychics. If that is true, they must have connected up with Ginette, I can't find my phone records, so now this is making a little more sense.
Interesting....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: February 22, 2009, 03:26:43 PM »

I find the Diary to be BS on the blog
I think if it were known by LE it would have been noted or stated by Now - or said somewhere.
I cant see it being Real - I just can't. It would be too Big to not let out by this time.

Something smells and it's not a Dead Squirrel in a Pizza Box

Good one Deene. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #145 on: February 22, 2009, 03:26:46 PM »

Moody Blues, Knights in White Satin, the good ole days, played that song over and over on my stereo.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: February 22, 2009, 03:28:17 PM »

Good lord, I bet Dolce's mom and dad weren't even around back then. She is a baby.
Hey now!  My parents are older..LOL  Dad turned 41 this past b-day.  Smile  He probably knows what you people are talkin about. 

I stuck up for your JSM, I said I had seen you post large words that you had to spell.   

I did not say it was because you have a "Word of the Day" callendar. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: February 22, 2009, 03:28:18 PM »

JSM
I felt weird going into the Haleigh Cage - I felt as though It was not my place. I don't know. I am sure that makes sense to some.

Even though we are all able to roam and write on SM Smile
My main concern is Caylee and My Heart is for Caylee

I am right there with you Deenie, Caylee is why I am here at SM. I tried going to the Haleigh cage, but since I didn't start there from the beginning I don't know whats going on, etc. I would rather stay here where I know all the kind monkeys and we don't have to many monkey fights.

(except I am gonna knock Newfie under the bridge if she makes fun of my spelling). J/K 
Hey!  I'm already living under a bridge!  Beating up the homeless is not nice!     I was only making the point ... that Casey kan't spel!
Oh Sorry Newfie, I thought you said it was too cold to be under the bridge yesterday.

I have an extra room if you need a place to stay. You could cook, clean, do my laundry, steal my money, drive my car around while I am out of town. Oh never mind, only KC Anthony would do that to someone! 

She'll pick me up on the way.Just have us some hooch and ciggs for Newfie. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: February 22, 2009, 03:29:52 PM »

JSM
I felt weird going into the Haleigh Cage - I felt as though It was not my place. I don't know. I am sure that makes sense to some.

Even though we are all able to roam and write on SM Smile
My main concern is Caylee and My Heart is for Caylee

I am right there with you Deenie, Caylee is why I am here at SM. I tried going to the Haleigh cage, but since I didn't start there from the beginning I don't know whats going on, etc. I would rather stay here where I know all the kind monkeys and we don't have to many monkey fights.

(except I am gonna knock Newfie under the bridge if she makes fun of my spelling). J/K 

JSM,this thread and the Haleigh thread are a walk in the park compared to the Natalee thread.I've read over there since the begining,but don't post.That thread is why I came to Scared Monkeys.Klaas has a whole lot of patience.But she knows how to use "The Button".You'll need more than 1 Miller Lite to try and decipher all that over there. 
Back to Caylee.Man I hope we get Dominic Casey's other interview this week.I would like to read Hoover's interview too.
Going to check out the Haleigh thread.BBS. 
I hope the interviews come out and all documents come out before I go on vacation. I am gonna make me a notebook of ALL documents so that I can have something to read on the plane just to drive my mom and sister crazy. Plus I am gonna hide my mom's laptop so I can keep up with SM and if that doesn't work I still have my blackberry!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: February 22, 2009, 03:30:11 PM »

Knights in White Satin ... (and no, please don't do it Dolce ... I don't want to know how old you were ... or if you were in vitro ... or just a gleam in your daddy's eye when it was written!)   
  No clue, but I have seen JSM spell some pretty large words. 

Knights in White Satin.It's a classic by the Mooody Blues.   
I bet you've heard it Dolce.

~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: February 22, 2009, 03:30:34 PM »

It can get pretty trying 

Dont let her fool you....this is what she really does!

seriously though she does deserve an award!

LOL Dolce i was gfonna use that one but it was called a Golden Monkey award... seeing how I was in the nat thread and was commenting on that chaos, I didnt want to be seen as a wiseazz     

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: February 22, 2009, 03:31:15 PM »

I hope the interviews come out and all documents come out before I go on vacation. I am gonna make me a notebook of ALL documents so that I can have something to read on the plane just to drive my mom and sister crazy. Plus I am gonna hide my mom's laptop so I can keep up with SM and if that doesn't work I still have my blackberry!!!
...you know you're a Monkey Junkie when...

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: February 22, 2009, 03:31:16 PM »

We can only hope. I must have been asleep at the wheel, and I'm sure this has been discussed, but on KidFinders website, it states they use psychics. If that is true, they must have connected up with Ginette, I can't find my phone records, so now this is making a little more sense.
Interesting....
Now that DC has come out in this interview ... did anyone ever find Ginette's phone records?  I remember her saying she couldn't get them ... so likely! ... and then when I heard DC say she was calling him like 3 times ... I thought ... surely they aren't both that stupid ... to say all these phone calls transpired ... but somehow the phone company missed billing them!  Verizon has never been that generous to me ... maybe it's just me!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: February 22, 2009, 03:31:55 PM »

I find the Diary to be BS on the blog
I think if it were known by LE it would have been noted or stated by Now - or said somewhere.
I cant see it being Real - I just can't. It would be too Big to not let out by this time.

Something smells and it's not a Dead Squirrel in a Pizza Box

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: February 22, 2009, 03:32:13 PM »

OK Monks, gotta leave the cage for awhile. Be back later tonight! Maybe tomorrow will bring more news??

See ya later Monkeys!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: February 22, 2009, 03:33:09 PM »

Moody Blues, Knights in White Satin, the good ole days, played that song over and over on my stereo.
Thank Goodness!  Bless you no rose!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #156 on: February 22, 2009, 03:33:12 PM »

Knights in White Satin.It's a classic by the Mooody Blues.   
I bet you've heard it Dolce.
No but I will Google it later.  Currently playing on my MP3 is Britt's "If You Seek Amy".

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: February 22, 2009, 03:33:24 PM »

you really have the "monkey style"!
...and you deserve a **MONKEY AWARD**

It can get pretty trying 

A lot of patience or a lot of valium. 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: February 22, 2009, 03:33:26 PM »

Wow,I'm with you Newfie.48...How did I make it back home in one piece today? 
No remark from this "23 y/o housewife".   
Oh yeah I forgot you were called out too!! I wish I were a 23 yo housewife! Love You bunches Dolce!!!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #159 on: February 22, 2009, 03:33:40 PM »

In the words of Casey's BFF Annie:  "Casey is not that smart"

Pertains to nothin, but still funny as hell!   

Dolce this is what I see in the relationship between Slore and Annie.
Annie was the Boss of their friendship. Why? Because Annie was/is Free to go and do. Was employed and took care of her own life.  She was/is independent.
Slore on the other hand. A single Mom, at home, living with her parents ...etc.
So Slore put Annie on a Pedestal. Annie is my way out. She invites me out, wants me to do things etc... yet is totally aware of my life, living status etc.

So Slore would then tell ANNIE everything. WHY because SLORE had nothing to Hide from Annie, nothing. Annie knew everything.
Because ANNIE was the only ONE person she could confide in.

My personal opinion - Annie is the KEY to the prosecution of Murder 1
She knows more than Anyone person of what was within Slore's head and Mind - because KC trusted her.

And when Annie figured it out that Slore was up to doing wrong - Annie backed out and backed off from her relationship with KC. I think that their relationship break up was devastating to KC. And that is why KC went on the hunt for friends - that were acquaintances of Annie..and did what ever she could to get back in.
I will show you, I am a good person, I can party like the best.
Well the Best didn't know Casey ...they just knew she was a friend of a friend.
Its all a Weave of Webs and Tales ... Lies
One thing is for sure though - SLORE was scared to be Alone. She needed attention 24/7 - from anyone she could get her claws into. Why because alone she had no identity - when she was alone she was - Cindy's Bitch and Caylee's caretaker a few hours of the day or week. She was never allowed to be MOM, she was never allowed to be Adult Daughter, she was always Cindy's little girl who can't survive without Mommy telling her ... what to do or say. Rage YES. RAGE out of control YES -
I hope when all this is over that Cindy goes Down with Slore
 cindy left casey right - emotionally
Casey is what she is - created by her own teacher - Her MONSTER Mother
yet I believe that Casey was Jacked up even prior to Caylee's birth
A birth of a child does not a monster make -

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.