April 20, 2024, 12:21:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #109 2/22/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 378231 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1960 on: February 25, 2009, 01:00:46 PM »

WOW!! 

WYKS - YOU FOUND MY LONG LOST BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!! 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1961 on: February 25, 2009, 01:01:09 PM »

I hear things are much nicer in the new cage! See:

RIP Sweet Puppy
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1962 on: February 25, 2009, 01:01:41 PM »

Hey Trimm can I catch a ride??

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1963 on: February 25, 2009, 01:02:09 PM »

CAYLEE MURDER BOMBSHELL: BLOOD TRAIL LEADS COPS TO CASEY'S HOUSE
It's the final breakthrough cops have been waiting for! Detectives are following a trail of blood leading from the lonely, wooded resting place of tiny Caylee Anthony – to the front door of her mother, investigators say.

The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively that the never-before-revealed evidence is so damning that prosecutors could bring back the death penalty for Casey Anthony, now awaiting trial in an Orlando jail cell.

When police executed a search warrant on Casey’s home Dec. 11, they seized her shoes – 23 pairs – and turned them over to the FBI laboratory in Quantico, Va., for analysis.

From inside Casey’s vehicle – whose trunk police say served as a hiding place for Caylee’s body for several days – investigators found even more shoes. They included a pair of black boots and a pair of black shoes – suspiciously contained in a sealed paper bag.

Officials believe the shoes Casey, 22, wore the day she disposed of her daughter’s body may contain blood and other liquids from little Caylee’s body – providing a “bloody trail” of evidence that points to her mom.

“Police are convinced the shoes could be the primary evidence that convicts Casey,” a source close to the case told The ENQUIRER.

And top medical examiners and crime investigators consulted by The ENQUIRER agree.

THX for this article, hope it is all true. The more evidence the better.

I hope the Shoes Fit!!!!!!!!
Me too, remember months ago one of the lawyers on HLN was talking about and used the word dismemberment? I never forgot that statement, and I thought maybe he misspoke, but maybe he did have inside info, who knows?
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1964 on: February 25, 2009, 01:03:03 PM »

This is where KC gets that she is so special.  She commits murder of her own child, steals from the elderly and Georgie and SinSin want to make up their own laws just to suit them.  HOW SPECIAL IS THAT! 

And so far, they have gotten away with it.  They are covered with teflon as far as LE is concerned.
You got that right, and I'm frustrated by all their antics, and it just seems to be okay.

I hope I don't get any nanners thrown my way when I say this but I think they associated themselves with Conway because they thought the public would be more sympathic towards Conway which would in return get them sympathy. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1965 on: February 25, 2009, 01:03:17 PM »

Okay not sure about you other monkeys, but I'm ready to go to the new cage!!

Hop in QM.See you monkeys in the new cage. 

I'm in, LETS GO TRIMM!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1966 on: February 25, 2009, 01:03:39 PM »

It's the final breakthrough cops have been waiting for! Detectives are following a trail of blood leading from the lonely, wooded resting place of tiny Caylee Anthony – to the front door of her mother, investigators say.

The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively that the never-before-revealed evidence is so damning that prosecutors could bring back the death penalty for Casey Anthony, now awaiting trial in an Orlando jail cell.

When police executed a search warrant on Casey’s home Dec. 11, they seized her shoes – 23 pairs – and turned them over to the FBI laboratory in Quantico, Va., for analysis.

From inside Casey’s vehicle – whose trunk police say served as a hiding place for Caylee’s body for several days – investigators found even more shoes. They included a pair of black boots and a pair of black shoes – suspiciously contained in a sealed paper bag.

Officials believe the shoes Casey, 22, wore the day she disposed of her daughter’s body may contain blood and other liquids from little Caylee’s body – providing a “bloody trail” of evidence that points to her mom.

“Police are convinced the shoes could be the primary evidence that convicts Casey,” a source close to the case told The ENQUIRER.

And top medical examiners and crime investigators consulted by The ENQUIRER agree.

dogmom4,
you're doxies are adorable. i have a mini.  she is such a love to have.  she is fierce litle protector of her home and family.
Aren't they great? Yes they are good lil watchdogs. Do you happen to know of any brand or certain stuffed animal toy thats a little more Doxie proof? My youngest rips them open the same day to get that squeaker out. SRY OT figure I  might get a pass since news is a little slow.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1967 on: February 25, 2009, 01:03:49 PM »

This is where KC gets that she is so special.  She commits murder of her own child, steals from the elderly and Georgie and SinSin want to make up their own laws just to suit them.  HOW SPECIAL IS THAT! 

And so far, they have gotten away with it.  They are covered with teflon as far as LE is concerned.
You got that right, and I'm frustrated by all their antics, and it just seems to be okay.

I hope I don't get any nanners thrown my way when I say this but I think they associated themselves with Conway because they thought the public would be more sympathic towards Conway which would in return get them sympathy. 
No nanners from me, I thought the same thing.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: February 25, 2009, 01:03:49 PM »

Morning Monkeys. Does anyone know anything about the judge that will be deciding about CA and GA testifying?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1969 on: February 25, 2009, 01:04:10 PM »

Okay not sure about you other monkeys, but I'm ready to go to the new cage!!

Hop in QM.See you monkeys in the new cage. 

I'm in, LETS GO TRIMM!!!
trimm ... you're gonna have to tape those ears down ... or we are never gonna get anywhere!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1970 on: February 25, 2009, 01:04:33 PM »

I hope the Shoes Fit!!!!!!!!
Me too, remember months ago one of the lawyers on HLN was talking about and used the word dismemberment? I never forgot that statement, and I thought maybe he misspoke, but maybe he did have inside info, who knows?

This makes me want to cry.       
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1971 on: February 25, 2009, 01:05:24 PM »

Morning Monkeys. Does anyone know anything about the judge that will be deciding about CA and GA testifying?
No, Judge Rodriguez, I believe, and also we saw him at least once with the hearing weeks ago, seemed fair.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: February 25, 2009, 01:05:30 PM »

General question: Is there a way to check the names of all the people who recently donated to Casey's commisary ACCT? It Irks me to no end why people would waste their money on someone awaiting a murder trial of their own 2 year old child!

Dunno how to do that dogmom, but if there's a way am sure some monkeys in here will know!  And yeah, it irks me too!  If I was gonna donate, it would be to the prosecution fund.  Ermmm is there such a thing?   

October 2008.
Joyce Story ($100)
Nola Copeland($50)
That's all I got at the moment.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1973 on: February 25, 2009, 01:05:51 PM »

Thank-you, and one of the posters on WS while I was there a minute ago looking, called us frightened monkeys, the nerve, if I posted over there I would have a thing or two to say about them, but I don't have enough time.
Title: Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #109
Post by: Deenie on February 24, 2009, 06:47:27 PM
I found this site last week on Google.

I thought that it was worthy to share today - since it says Statistically We Beat Web sleuths in Traffic http://www.quantcast.com/scaredmonkeys.net#summary
Kinda a cool site - Props to Red and Klaas ...Smile & all Mods of course!
The people who visit scaredmonkeys.net are also likely to visit

scaredmonkeys.com
      1712.0x
      websleuths.com
      1430.1x
------------------------------------>   Think that says it all, doesn't it?
[/quote]

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: February 25, 2009, 01:06:34 PM »

Do you remember that statement Sassycat? I know we talked about it, but can't remember the name of the lawyer.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1975 on: February 25, 2009, 01:07:05 PM »

Okay ... just because someone posted the link ... I had to go back and look at the picks of the As house ...

Here's a hint Cin & Georgie ... you need money ... HAVE A FLIPPIN' GARAGE SALE!  Never seen a house so full to the brim with crap in my life!!! 

Hey Newfie don't give them ideas...Some stupid idiots would pay a fortune for something of KC's or Caylee's. There are some sickos out there and I don't want them to make another penny on Caylee.

Isn't that the truth!  It amazes me how many folks would actually do this!   

Now I'm not going to be welcomed under the bridge
Of course you are!

Making money off of Caylee is going to be the As job from now on anyway ~ we may as well accept that fact ~ and they may as well clean out that house while they are at it.  I don't see any one of them jumping back onto the employment bandwagon ... (probably because they are so emotionally distraught ... and I'm sure will be for years to come ... ya right ..)   

The amount of items, I agree...have a garage, room to room sale.  That place is so darn FULL...YIKES, I wouldn't want to be the one to have to clean that place.  Look like packrats.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1976 on: February 25, 2009, 01:07:12 PM »

No, Judge Rodriguez, I believe, and also we saw him at least once with the hearing weeks ago, seemed fair.

Yeah.  I thought he was pretty good, too.    Are they going to show this hearing on one of the news websites?   Anyone know?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1977 on: February 25, 2009, 01:07:45 PM »

No nanners from me, I thought the same thing.

Didn't work though,did it?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: February 25, 2009, 01:07:56 PM »

Yeah.  I thought he was pretty good, too.    Are they going to show this hearing on one of the news websites?   Anyone know?
I've been checking, but so far I don't know.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1979 on: February 25, 2009, 01:08:14 PM »

Are we there yet? 'Yawn'....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.